Virgil's Life //A Sanders Sid...

By IShipTreebrosSoMuch

A Sanders Sides story about winged!Virgil I was bored so I decided to do this :/ EDIT FROM THE FUTURE: I apol... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
A/N

Fifteen

376 14 4
By IShipTreebrosSoMuch

TW

I sit down at the table as pancakes are handed to me on a plate. I take a bit of the pancakes.

Now usually, Patton's pancakes would taste amazing. But these tasted like ash. They tasted terrible.

It's only because I hate eating food though.

I gagged but I pretended like I didn't and forced myself to swallow the food.

Just then, Roman walked downstairs.

"Oh, hi Roman." I tried not to gag again as the taste of ash lingered in my mouth.

"Hey." He replied.

I quickly finished my food and excused myself from the table.

I immediately ran to my bathroom and stuck two fingers down my throat. I threw up and repeated the process untill I couldn't anymore.

I looked up at the counter and saw my razor.

Do it.

But I can't, Roman will get mad...

He won't notice. Just do it.

I picked up my razor from the counter and held it in my hand.

Do it.

"This is for you, Roman." I smiled and threw it in the toilet and flushed it down.

Alex poofed into existence and started yelling at me. "What the hell?! That's not what I told you to do!"

"I know." I shrugged.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on my bed.

I noticed just then, that we haven't tested if Roman could fly yet.

"Right!" I said aloud.

I stood up and walked out of my room and back to the kitchen.

"Hey, Roman. We need to check if you can- uh... y'know." I confronted.

He nodded and said bye to Patton (he had been talking to him before I came into the kitchen).

We walked over to my room and climbed out the window for the second time.

We went to the cliff and I started to unzip my jacket.

"Wh-what are y-you doing?" Roman asked, his face flushed.

"I'm taking off my jacket and my shirt so that I don't tear them." I explained, throwing my jacket to the ground.

"O-Oh, but why? I thought I was the one flying." He questioned, still red in the face.

"I'm just gonna help you, incase you get scared again." I said.

"Oh, alright." He replied.

He started taking his shirt off and I blushed.

I tried to ignore him and I summoned my wings after taking my shirt off and throwing it next to my jacket.

I stretched out my wings, not wanting to be sore after flying and Roman did the same.

"Ok, so." I started, clapping my hands together. "Flying is pretty simple. You just have to start like a baby bird."

"Okay." Roman unsurely said.

"Hey, don't panic. I'll catch you if you fall." I reassuringly smiled at him and he smiled back.

"So first, all you have to do is fall, then, figure it out yourself." I said simply.

He looked at me and walked over to the edge of the cliff.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 494

EwE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.4K 33
Virgil had been a light side for over a year now but when Deceit returns, he is reminded of a past that he'd rather forget. But little does he know t...
30.5K 1.1K 24
So this is my very first story ever so let me know what you guys think! The following pictures that you'll see in this story do NOT belong to me so i...
51.8K 1.6K 18
Virgil seems to be more upset than usual. Roman starts noticing and when Deceit suddenly turns up, Logan and Patton become aware of the drastic chang...
115K 2.5K 67
{Currently on permanent haitus} Just another oneshot book! If you have a request, there is more information in the first chapter. *REQUESTS CURRENTLY...