Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 30

30.5K 1.4K 850
By aussie_direction

omg it feels like forever since ive updated this. fuck.

soz guys!

double update cause im sorry?

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

“Do you want to just come over?” I asked Charl as we walked back towards her car after a long day on set.

I had been in a pretty downtrodden mood all day, it wasn’t until I got to talk to Liam and saw that Niall had arrived that I started to feel better.

I had only met Niall once before when I went out with Charl to the club and I liked him, he was fun.

We caught up after the take, just hanging out in the trough before Louis turned up, grabbed Niall’s hood and literally dragged him away.

Niall had waved goodbye saying we’d see him tomorrow as Louis swore and scowled, pulling him out of the room.

I was slightly confused, but then again I was used to seeing Louis get away with everything so it wasn’t really out of the blue that Niall was letting him do that.

Actually, apart from that, Louis didn’t really do anything shitty towards me today. He basically left me alone, which was weird.

Strange, but nice.

“You’re going to be driving me back to mine anyway. You should stay, I have movies!” I tried to convince her.

She shoved my shoulder as we walked across the car parking lot towards her car and she smiled up at me.

“Okay, but only if we get pizza from that place we got it last time, that was so good!” She practically drooled as she unlocked the car so we could climb in.

I laughed and shook my head.

“Sure, I love that pizza too.” I replied.

.

On the way home, we went past her place so she could get a change of clothes for tomorrow.

I unlocked the door to my apartment and lead her to my room so we could dump our stuff.

As I kicked my shoes off, I heard banging and shouting.

I frowned and stuck my head out the door, thinking it was Will or Jack.

“Jack Where’s my moustache t-shirt?” I heard Will shout.

“I don’t know and I don’t care. That t-shirt is a girls shirt.” Jack replied.

“Is not!”

“It fluro pink.”

“I don’t care, I want to take it.” Will shouted.

“It’ll be in the drawer, just look or it!” Jack replied.

I was about to just laugh at them and disappear back into my room, but something Will said stuck in my head.

I want to take it.

Take it? Where?

What?

I frowned and turned around back to face Charl who was changing into her trackies in my bathroom.

I knocked on the door.

“Come out to the kitchen when you’re done.” I told her before leaving the room, not waiting for a response.

I stepped out into the hallway and looked up towards Will and Jack’s shared bedroom.

There were clothes strewn everywhere and they looked pretty frantic as they ran around.

“What the hell are you two doing?” I asked as I leant in the doorway and looked at them.

They had two suitcases open on the bed and clothes partially in them, but mostly hanging out of them.

“We’re leaving first thing tomorrow.” Will said like it was the most normal thing in the world. “And we kinda forgot to pack…”

“And who’s fault is that?” Jack replied.

“Shut up, you wanted to watch it too. Its not solely my fault that we got distracted by Game of Thrones.” Will replied, throwing a shirt at Jack’s head.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, thoroughly confused.

“We’re going tomorrow morning.” Jack repeated, looking at me like I was an idiot.

“What?”

“Tomorrow, Jack and I are leaving.” Will said, looking at me for any sign of understanding.

There was none.

“On our trip.”

Still none.

“That we told you about ages ago?”

Nope.

“Do you ever actually listen, Harry?” Will laughed.

“Not when you’re talking, dumbass.” I replied jokingly.

“We’re doing Route 66. C’mon Harry, I swear we told you about this months ago. You said you didn’t want to come.”

Oh yeah.

I made a noise in understanding.

“I remember now!” I exclaimed. “You said something about… something you were going to see. And I thought it was stupid.”

“He does listen.” Jack commented and Will rolled his eyes.

“Anyway,” Will interrupted. “We’re going tomorrow morning. We should be back in about a month.. ish. I dunno. We’ll keep you updated.”

“Okay,” I replied. “Well, Charl’s here and we’re gonna watch movies, so keep it down please.”

“Will do,” Jack replied.

I nodded and walked away to the kitchen to find Charl.

“What’s all that about?” She gestured down the hall.

“They’re going on a road trip tomorrow.” I told her, going to the fridge. “Want one?”

“Yeah, coke please.” She replied and I grabbed out two cans. “When do you want to order, its already 6.”

“Whenever,” I replied. “We’ll start a movie then do it?”

“Sure.” She smiled, getting up and moving to the couch. “What do you want to watch?”

In the end, we decided on Monsters University because it was funny and we both needed a good laugh.

“So you and Luke are completely done? Like, there’s no talking about it or anything?” She asked, pulling the slice of pizza from her mouth and trying to break the cheese that hung from her mouth.

“Yeah.” I told her. “He wont answer any of my messages, so I guess that means we’re done.”

“That sucks.” She replied. “Never mind. Life goes on. You can’t beat yourself up over it.”

She leaned in to hug me, leaning her head on my shoulder as I hugged her back.

You know how every girl needs a gay guy best friend? Well, every gay guy needs a girl best friend. They’re the best.

“Thanks.” I replied.

She stayed like that, on my shoulder.

“Louis was nice to you today.” Charl commented a little while later.

“Yeah.” I replied. “Well, not nice, per say, just, not as nasty.”

“Yeah,” Charl laughed. “It was a nice surprise.”

I squeezed her waist in response as I laughed along.

.

We started the next movie as Charl was asking me about Andy.

The dreaded topic of Andy.

“So what happened, you never told me?” She asked.

I sighed, deciding I probably should.

The Disney castle appeared on the TV as it started, I didn’t know what movie it was though.

“Well, we broke up.”

“Yes, I gathered.” She said sarcastically. “If you don’t want to talk about it, it’s okay.” She added, softer.

“No its okay. I can tell you.” I replied with a reassuring smile.

“He, uh-” I paused. “He cheated on me.”

“Oh Harry.” She cooed, pulling me in for a hug.

“But he kept saying he loved me, so I tried to forgive him… I tried so hard…” I closed my eyes tight, trying to hold it together.

“You stayed together?” She asked and I nodded.

I took a deep breath as she put her head on my shoulder and leant against me.

“I couldn’t do it. Not for long. So I- I- I broke up with him.” I said in a small voice.

She looked at me with sad eyes as I tried to blink away the tears.

Luckily, none fell. I refused to cry over him anymore.

“It was the hardest thing I had to do.” I whispered.

“Its okay,” She said. “Its okay.”

I nodded and grabbed my drink, taking a few gulps before putting it back down and leaning back.

“I stayed in my room for a week straight. Didn’t leave the apartment in like, a month or two. It was hard, but I made it. I’m okay now.” I told her.

She ruffled my hair.

“I’m glad.” She said with a smile.

She sat up so I could put my head in her lap and we sat like that, watching movies and eating pizza until we fell asleep.

Probably a stupid idea, since we had work the next day but oh well, we had fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 2.2K 22
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...
10.2K 901 17
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « After the hardest of breakups, Harry will have to build up the courage to bring up the past and potentially fix their future. ꜱᴇ...
3.3K 334 41
He wants to shout it from the rooftops. He can't, and that hurts. "Love isn't about finding the perfect person. Because, if you are measuring perfec...
6K 170 1
One shot. Louis needs loving and Harry is willing to do just that. ~originally written and posted onto AO3, November 2015