The Successor

By NatashaBoynton

After finding out Izuku Midoriya's father is All For One, Allmight has become unsure about Izuku and starts t... More

A Proper Introduction
Izuku Midoriya
Realisation
One Of Our Own
Collapse For Me
No Longer Your Successor
Release of Tomura Shigariki
Don't be a Pest
Kill the Other.
Where were you?
Become Villainous
Stop Breathing
Death To The Weak
Ache
Snap, Bang, Snap
Fear What You Cannot Comprehend
I Drink Your Tear's
Test Subject
Assassination
Your Okay
Kick Start, Me and My Broken Heart
HeartEater
Our Reformation
Epilogue:Run From Reality
Book Two Announcement!

To Make It Right

3.8K 76 82
By NatashaBoynton

Allmight reached out his hand and called out to Izuku who held Aizawa in his mouth, flattening him slowly with his jaws. 

"Young Midoriya..." he whispered slowly moving closer to Izuku who stood alert in-front of him. Aizawa coughed out blood, "Young Midoriya....let's go see Inko....your mother..." Allmight's fingers brushed passed Aizawa's scarf which was entangled around Aizawa and Izuku's teeth.

Izuku's breathing became slow and calm as Allmight's fingertip's touched the middle of his forehead. Aizawa watched this happen, he was amazed at how Allmight attended to the situation, so calm and steady. 

Izuku's body started to change back to a little boy again, placing Aizawa gently on the ground. Izuku's eye's seemed dead once again, tears flowed from his eyes but his eye's showed a different expression, they seemed hopeless. 

Allmight assisted Aizawa with his wounds when Izuku sat down at a tree with his arm's crossed, falling asleep almost immediately. 

Aizawa took of his shirt allowing Allmight to wrap his scarf around him as a bandage. "Care to inform me of that trick?" Aizawa's eye twitched. Allmight replied to him as he hurried wrapping his scarf around him, "It's not the first time Young Midoriya has shape-shifted, he has done it in his sleep sometimes."

Allmight tied a knot and helped Aizawa up, Izuku had fallen asleep not surprising them. "Common Dadzawa, we gotta take him to Inko, we can hide out there when they stop looking for Izuku, he'll be a fugitive of the government now." Allmight said picking Izuku up. Aizawa froze "What did you just call me?" he said with his eye's glowing red and his hair hovering about him. 

Izuku was only half asleep and half awake, he made a chuckle hearing the conversation between them both, catching both of their attention. They began to walk, proceeding to Izuku's home "Don't every call me that again" Aizawa angered kicking a rock with half his face hidden in the remains of his scarf wrapped around his shoulders. 

It was 10pm, Inko answered the door to see two hooded men, which were Allmight and Aizawa. Allmight had Izuku tucked away under his jumper, hidden from sight except his face which could only be seen through the hood. 

They both rushed inside as Inko realised they had Izuku. "My baby Izuku" she whispered into Izuku's eye as she held him in tight to her as he still slept. After the retrieval of Izuku being back from Afo, the plan was to have him go back to Inko but his sleeping problems would be a danger to her. 

Izuku was laid into his bed and tugged in by Allmight before walking out to meet Inko and Aizawa waiting for him in the lounge room. 

"Is Izuku okay?" she asked twiddling her thumbs. "No, he's sick." Aizawa cut straight to the chase. Allmight sighed at Aizawa for just going straight out with an answer and not with a slow delivery. "He is sick, but he won't die" Allmight added before Inko went into a panic. 

"He hasn't had his other personality interfere for a while, but that doesn't mean that he's not still there. Izuku is sick because he has many quirks that are interfering with each-other, only the other Izuku could control it's flow-  " Inko interrupted Aizawa "I don't understand" her voice trembled. 

"Let's say that the other side of Izuku had many cups of food coloring, he is able to keep the color's in separate cups-" Allmight said, "Where as the Izuku right now has all of the color's in one cup" Aizawa added.

 "And each color is a quirk" Izuku added walking out from his bedroom and into the kitchen with bags under his eyes. Izuku grabbed a cup as the kettle, coffee jar, sugar and a spoon moved over to Izuku's direction in mid air. He looked down with object's flying to and away from him as he made his coffee. 

Allmight and Aizawa was surprised Izuku was even up, even though he looked exhausted. "Mother, I'm going to kill father" Izuku closed his eyes took a sip of his coffee as Item's were placed back to where they were lifted up from. 

Inko, Allmight and Aizawa looked at Izuku befuddled, what did he just say they asked themselves. Izuku placed his cup down and let out a sigh of relief. He opened his eye's to see a strange look on everyone's faces. "What?" Izuku asked lifting his eyebrow with his pail bagged eyes. 

"I'm not joking." Izuku flicked his hair that covered his forehead back, "Sometimes to do some good, you gotta be the bad guy, It doesn't matter anyway, I'm already a bad guy to the world." Izuku sighed before walking back into his bedroom to change into something clean. 

Allmight stood up and walked over to Izuku, trying to still comprehend what Izuku said he was going to do to his father, "I feel..modified" those words of Izuku came into his head as he opened the door to see Izuku about to grab a new shirt.

Allmight saw a huge scar running down Izuku's back as he was about to put on a clean shirt. "Young Midoriya...How did you get that scar?" Allmight asked seeing how horrific it was. 

Izuku listened to Allmight's question and remembered the day he helped kill Almight's teacher, he paused halfway to reaching his jumper. "Its...from....." Izuku's voice cracked, "An Assistance." Izuku's tone in his voice changed and grabbed his jumper and a cap, "It's from assisting my father in killing your teacher." Izuku pushed past Allmight as he stood in shock in the doorway. His hands shook and Izuku put on his jumper as he walked through the door. 

Aizawa saw Allmight standing still quivering and immediately noticed something was wrong. "Midoriya stop." Aizawa grabbed his wrist as he walked to the door. "Aizawa let me go, you can't stop me" Izuku sighed looking back at him from the corner of his eye. Aizawa noticed Izuku's eyes now shone green. 

"No! You're staying here." Aizawa commanded. Allmight had his hand over his mouth trying not to let Izuku hear him cry quietly, Izuku knew that Allmight believed the fact he helped kill her. The reason for Izuku being a helper that day was just to harm Allmight in the future, this very moment. Izuku's glowing eyes shifted from looking down at Aizawa to Allmight who still stood in his bedroom doorway. 

"It's okay to cry Allmight" Izuku said to him quietly. Allmight grabbed his shirt. Izuku looked away at Allmight, using a quirk to make him untouchable, almost like a ghost. This made Aizawa let go of his wrist.

Izuku walked out the door and Allmight still stood clenching his arm to the side of the doorway. Aizawa walked up behind Allmight and pat his shoulder, waking him up from his standstill. 

"Izuku is walking away, we should follow him." Aizawa smiled uneasily. Inko rushed out of the house and ran out to Izuku who almost disappeared into the night. "Izuku! Baby!" she called out. Izuku's head jolted up as he forgot something which stood behind him. 

"Oh, sorry mother. Do not worry." he turned around to face her, pulling out something from his pocket. "I'm sorry, this will hurt, but it is to assure me that you wont interrupt my battle." Izuku cried as he held out a gun and pointed it at Inko. 

"I'm sorry Mum" he cried pulling the trigger. 

Allmight and Aizawa ran out to see Inko falling backwards in-front of the doorway before them with a bullet in her head. They both looked to the left to see Izuku dropping the gun with tear's in his eye's turning away and disappearing into the darkness of the night. 

"If you follow me, I'll kill you." Izuku warned. 

This wasn't the other personality of Izuku.

(Yo! I really...really..really wasn't happy with the chapter that I did before this one XD I'm gonna call it my worst chapter lel :3 Anyway I made up for it with this chapter! Very gooooooood jajajajajajaja 

also

 OOooooooooo boss fight comin XD I wonder what I can think of in the fight scene, I've already got some awesome idea's so don't worry, I'm not story-less yet xP I already know how I'm gonna end it so ya :3 

Omg the story is so closeeee to being finisheddddddd its about 88% to 90% done *^* I'm getting excited XD R u?  

I used to listen to Five Night At Freddy's songs when I first came to the online world of music lol so I've just came back to it all today and Its very good to listen to when writing this story its ridiculous XD 

  Yawwwwwn Anywhoooooooooooooooooooo Tank Ye for reading ! I'm amazed how this story has gone since the day I put it up. Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement on this, like it really means a-lot to me because I tend to be unsure of myself about curtain things. 

Hugs out to all of Ye! <3 Talk to ya next time

Love Ye All! )  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
6.7K 291 34
Luna Hirose, the niece of the famous pro-hero Hawks, has recently moved from America to Japan and plans to become a pro-hero just like her uncle and...
17.3K 803 29
Sequel to Darkside When he woke up, Izuku couldn't remember much. But he did remember a few things, most importantly, what happened before blacking o...
46.3K 2.2K 146
This is an story which can change depending on the choices you decide to read. So there is no good or bad.... He may be a villain or he can be a hero...