𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓

By IMBACKFROMNARNIA123

Jungkook encounters 6 mysterious people, who he learns aren't really people at all. Spin-off: Lone Wolf START... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Aight listen up y'all + ART GALLERY + SPIN-OFF
BACKGROUND INFORMATION

6

30.9K 1.5K 1.7K
By IMBACKFROMNARNIA123

Jungkook slowly walked up to the dark figure, standing beside him on the edge of the balcony. Jungkook glanced down at the pale man's hands resting on the railing. They were covered in veins and he wore multiple rings. Jungkook blushed and averted his gaze.

A/n: Yoongi's hands are a whole ass kink fight me

"Not so close." Yoongi's gruff voice commanded.

"Oh, sorry." Jungkook shuffled sideways so they were over an arms length away from each other.

It was quiet for a few moments. Jungkook followed Yoongi's gaze and stared at the view. It was breathtaking. A light breeze ruffled Jungkook's hair and clothing slightly.

"So, why did you call me here, uh, Y-Yoongi?" Jungkook mumbled, pulling his sweater down to cover his legs a little more.

"You're really important. I need you to help me with something." Yoongi's tone was eerily calm, his silver eyes scanning the outside slowly.

"What is it?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side. Yoongi managed to catch the cute habit out of the corner of his eye.

"You know how in books or movies vampires need to drink blood?" Yoongi murmured, his eyes flickering down at Jungkook for a spilt second.

"Mhm." Jungkook nodded, playing with the hem of his sweater.

"Well, it's actually true. Vampires need to have a certain amount of blood within a certain amount of time." Yoongi sighed softly, his eyes lowering to the stone railing where his hands lay atop.

"What happens if they don't?" Jungkook questioned, his eyebrows lowering in concern.

"We die." Yoongi responded without any hint of emotion in his tone.

"Oh my goodness, that's horrible." Jungkook gasped softly, reaching out to console Yoongi but quickly retracted his hand and blushed out of embarrassment.

"We have to have a pint of human blood once every century." Yoongi muttered.

"How long has it been since you've had any?" Jungkook gulped, seeming to realize where this was going.

"99 years and 360 days."

"How can you even keep track of that?!" Jungkook raised his brows in surprise.

"It's a vampire thing." Yoongi shook his head. "That isn't important. Anyway, I didn't call you here to suck your blood or whatever. I just wanted to tell you I'll be dead in about 5 days, so don't bother looking for me." Yoongi shrugged, acting like it was the most casual thing ever.

"What-"

"Go back to your room, it's late." Yoongi cut him off, leaning on the railing so his forearms were pressed against the cool stone.

"What, you're just gonna die? You can have my blood. I mean, it's only a pint." Jungkook blurted out involuntarily. Seriously? Did he really just say that? Was he really gonna let one of his captors suck his blood? Was he going insane?

"No, it isn't worth it. You barely know me, you have no reason to care. Plus, I'm just getting weaker. I have no reason to live on." Yoongi shrugged again.

"What I need you to help me with is I want you to try to become friends with the guys. I they may seem like the bad guys now, but they're really great. Don't tell them I said that." Yoongi glanced at Jungkook another time. "You were brought here to fall in love with us, so I hope you can at least try. It'll really make them happy. They'll be really good for you, I know it."

Jungkook was silent for a few moments, processing all the information he received in about two minutes. Yoongi seemed to not give two shits about the fact he was going to die and was more concerned about his friends' lives after he was gone. That was a good person. Yoongi didn't deserve seem to deserve death. Sure, he took part in capturing Jungkook and is an asshole, but he seemed to have more depth than that. Of course, it could just be an act, too. Jungkook didn't know what to believe.

"No." Jungkook spoke, feeling confident for the first time since he'd been there.

"No?" Yoongi echoed, looking Jungkook directly in the eyes for the first time that night.

"No, I won't help you do that. I want you to live." Jungkook decided, crossing his arms.

"That's great and whatever but I don't want to live." Yoongi shook his head, his gaze lowering to the floor. "It's time for me to go."

"No!" Jungkook raised his voice, surprising the vampire. "I don't want you to die! What I want, I get!" Jungkook pouted, stomping his foot.

Jungkook quickly composed himself out of embarrassment. Sure, it was childish to throw a fit, but even in his teenage and young adult years, it was the only thing that made his parents listen to him. It was just a habit.

Yoongi paused. He swore he knew of this strange behavior.

"Isn't this the type of thing that miniature humans do when they want something from the not-miniature humans?" Yoongi raised a brow. "What is it called? Tantrum, maybe?"

Jungkook then realized the accent Yoongi had. It was a Korean accent mixed with something else that Jungkook couldn't put his finger on. It was more noticeable when he was unsure about something. Interesting.

"That isn't important! I really don't want you to just give up when I am right here saying it's okay. You're a lot nicer than you realize and I want you to stick around. Please." Jungkook pleaded, staring up at Yoongi with big, sad eyes.

Yoongi sighed heavily, looking away from Jungkook.

"Fine." He muttered after a while. "But not tonight, wait till the last morning."

"Why? That seems risky." Jungkook raised his brows.

"Because by then I'll be dying, and it will decrease the chance of me becoming addicted to your blood. My body won't pay attention to whose blood it is, just the fact that it's human blood that is saving my life. It's confusing to explain, but all I know is I can't get addicted to your blood. You just have to do what I say."

Jungkook hesitated, trying to figure out what all this meant. He decided it wasn't important if Yoongi was allowing him to help keep him alive.

"Okay, I will."

~~~~

"Yoongi." Jin motioned for the blank faced man to come over.

"How did it go last night?" Hoseok said in a hushed voice, glancing up at the staircase.

"Well, I told him I didn't want his blood because I wanted to die." Yoongi shrugged, gasps heard among the rest.

"How could you say that?" Jimin looked mortified.

"Relax, ass faces. He...he's not gonna let me die. When I told him, he did that thing the miniature humans do when they want something. Tantrum, I think. So, yeah, I guess I'm not gonna die." Yoongi say down on his throne, picking up a knife and flipping it around. He seemed disappointed.

"I know you don't want to live because you're getting weaker. But, I've been working on some stuff that might help you. Try this." Jin grabbed a bottle from off the counter and tossed it over to Yoongi, who lazily caught it with one hand.

Yoongi didn't ask any questions as he opened the top to the unlabeled bottle. He gulped it down without hesitation and tossed it down next to him, the glass shattering.

"Yoongi! Stop breaking my bottles!" Jin scolded, snapping his fingers. A broom appeared and began sweeping the glass into a dustpan.

"Has anyone seen Namjoon?" Jimin raised his brows.

"Right, that potion should be affecting him now. Knowing him, he's probably keeping himself locked in his room." Jin murmured.

"Either that or he's harassing Jungkook and trying to keep him for himself!" Taehyung shouted, running up the stairs. Jimin gasped and followed him, each one pushing each other on the way up.

"Idiots." Yoongi mumbled.

The two men quickly opened Jungkook's door only to find him curled up in his sheets, peacefully sleeping. They both breathed out a sigh of relief and quietly closed the door.

"Lemme guess, he was sleeping and you possessive reptiles were worried for nothing." Yoongi scoffed, rolling his eyes slightly.

"Are fish even reptiles?"

"They have scales, so to me it counts." Yoongi shrugged.

"Yeah, he was sleeping. But we didn't wake him up." Jimin nodded.

"Let's get breakfast started. I'm fucking starving. I want you guys to help." Jin announced, leading the way to the kitchen. There were groans of protest but they knew better than to not do what Jin said.

Yoongi remained in his seat, his eyes following the others as they headed off to the kitchen and dining room. He messed around with a small dagger until he heard footsteps on the stairs. Heavy footsteps.

"Hey Yoo-"

"Do not come near me, dog." Yoongi interrupted, glaring at the tired man. He noticed that Namjoon's eyes looked sad for a moment. He ignored it.

"Okay." Namjoon mumbled, taking a few steps back. "Where are the others?"

Yoongi didn't speak and instead pointed to the direction of the kitchen with his dagger. Namjoon nodded and left the vampire alone, just like he wanted.

Namjoon stepped into the large kitchen, noticing the others were there except Jungkook. He caught a whiff of something sweet and without realizing it, was walking toward the source of the smell.

"Something smells sweet." Namjoon commented, causing Jimin to jump and glance over his shoulder.

"Blueberries?" Jimin questioned, holding one up so Namjoon could smell it. Namjoon sniffed, but realized it wasn't the berry.

"No, you."

"What?" Jimin turned completely around, staring up at Namjoon with wide eyes.

"You smell good." Namjoon blurted out, mentally face palming. It didn't help that he had a naturally projecting voice and the others were in the same room as them. What also didn't help is how close he was standing to the merman without realization.

Jimin's cheeks flushed and he avoided eye contact. The others snickered teasingly.

'Shit, that fucking potion must be working now.' Namjoon cursed to himself.

"Looks like that potion is working out for ya." Jin chuckled.

Jimin stammered but just turned back to the counter and continued portioning the berries on everyone's plates. He put a few more on Jungkook's. Jimin bit his lip and slid Jungkook's plate over to Hoseok, who was on egg duty.

Jimin gasped audibly and jumped when he felt arms curl around his waist.

"Namjoon." Jimin whisper shouted, his cheeks bright pink by then.

Namjoon rested his chin on Jimin's shoulder and inhaled the sweet scent. Jimin shivered.

"Go sit down. I'm trying to work here." Jimin smacked his arms away, getting a huff in response.

"Why?!" Namjoon snapped, causing Jimin to jump in surprise.

"I can't get shit done when you're around me being a pervert!" Jimin retorted, spinning around to face the older.

Namjoon's face fell, his eyes glossing over with tears ready to fall.

Jin chuckled from the distance, amused more than he was angry at the clumsy idiot.

"God, okay, fine you can stay! Just don't distract me." Jimin groaned.

Namjoon's expression immediately changed from devastated to satisfied. Jimin rolled his eyes and turned back around to continue preparing the plates.

Jimin glanced up and saw Taehyung and Hoseok giving him shit eating grins.

"Kill yourselves." Jimin glared at them.

"Can't. I'm already dead." Hoseok replied quickly, winking after.

"Just- just leave me alone." Jimin huffed, turning away in hopes to avoid further embarrassment on his part.

~~~~

"Okay, breakfast is ready. Someone go wake up Jungkook." Jin ordered as he set down the said boy's plate in front of his chair.

"I'll go!" Jimin shouted, turning around and running right into the one person you should never run into.

"Watch it! You stupid fish can barely see." Yoongi hissed, glaring down at the younger.

"Sorry hyung!" Jimin's eyes were wide. He gasped when he saw Taehyung heading towards the stairs.

Jimin ran after him, racing to get to the human's room first. They burst through the door without knocking, stopping dead in their tracks when they saw what was in front of them.

Jungkook had just started lifting his oversized sweater up, but stopped when he heard the door open. He stared at the two with wide eyes.

Jimin and Taehyung were practically drooling over Jungkook's thighs and smooth stomach. And damn, those shorts were a sin.

Jungkook quickly let go of the sweater, the material falling back onto his body. It covered the majority of his thighs. That's when the two snapped out of it.

"Uh, breakfast is ready." Jimin blinked a couple times.

"Sorry for um, not knocking." Taehyung's cheeks flushed.

"Uh, breakfast is ready." Jimin repeated without realizing.

"Y-You already said that." Jungkook commented quietly.

"I did? Well, uh....breakfast is re-"

"I'll be down in a second. I was going to change but..." Jungkook glanced up at the two for a moment, quickly looking away.

"Right, sorry. We'll just..." Jimin didn't finish his sentence before he grabbed Taehyung's sleeve and dragged him out of the room. They closed the door behind them.

Jungkook blushed intensely, squeezing his eyes shut and trying to pretend that didn't just happen. No such luck. He shook his head and turned to the clothes he picked out.

Jungkook made sure the door was locked before he quickly changed into the comfortable outfit. He kept his socks on since his feet were cold. He fixed up his hair a bit and unlocked the door before stepping out.

He slowly walked down the stairs and silently shuffled into the dining room.

"Morning Jungkook!" Hoseok chimed, welcoming him to sit down. He did.

"You look beautiful, Jungkook." Namjoon complimented without thinking. Jungkook was taken by surprise and blushed.

"Thank you." Jungkook mumbled quietly, picking up his fork.

"Don't worry, Kook. It's just that potion." Jin assured him.

"W-Why are your eyes red?" Jungkook whispered, staring at Namjoon fearfully.

"The potion." Jin answered for him, shaking his head slightly. "It makes his irises red, you'll know it's gone when they go back to normal brown. That's when he'll stop acting like Romeo."

Jungkook nodded and looked back at his breakfast. He ate silently, listening to the conversations among the others. Occasionally Namjoon would throw a flirtatious comment Jimin's way. Anytime he attempted to compliment Yoongi, he was quickly shot down.

Every time Namjoon and Jungkook made eye contact, the older would wink. The flirting was nonstop for all three victims.

This was going to be a long day.

Editing: oof

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2.4K 30
"we were better off as friends" or where Taehyung, who is Jungkook's sister's boyfriend ends up in a bed with Jungkook drunk. started- 02/09/2020 end...
136K 7K 90
Where alpha Jungkook finally finds his match. - Jungkook thought finding his mate was the hardest part but he was proven wrong when he met the tall b...
79.5K 3.6K 27
Jungkook woke up one day, only to find out that six princes from different kingdoms had taken interest in him and are now fighting to grab his attent...