Tattletail: The Kaleidoscope

By Fallenangel560

You were playing with Tattletail on Christmas Day but, somethings wrong with him. Each second he starts malfu... More

Chapter 1 - The Malfunction
Chapter 3 - The Creations
Chapter 4 - Fixing Tattletail
Chapter 5 - A Purpletastic Day
Chapter 6 - The Repair
Chapter 7 - Personal issues
Chapter 8 - Not Tattletail?
Chapter 9 - Friend or Foe?
Chapter 10 - The Deleted data
Chapter 11 - Moving away
Chapter 12 - The Kaleidoscope
Chapter 13 - The Basement
Chapter 14 - Mama returns
Chapter 15 - No More Hiding
Chapter 16 - Remember me

Chapter 2 - Finding a cure

193 5 0
By Fallenangel560

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You came back and Tattletail was twitching. You ran up to him, You shook him " Tattletail! What's gotten in to you?." Tattletail replies " Pluto is a dwarf planet!." You said " I know that already!." Tattletail twitches " A Rainbow has six colors." You slap him, Tattletail ask " Why did you slap me?." He rubs the red mark on his cheek " It hurts Y/N." You said " You keep saying stupid facts." You sighed " You need help! There's obviously something wrong with you." 

* Time Skip ( Brought to you by Furby " The toy that Tattletail ripped off " ). 

You were in the doctor's office with Tattletail. The doctor came in and asked " Alright miss what's the problem?." Tattletail twitches, You said " He keeps saying random facts to me." You added " He also twitches which has never happen before." The doctor came up to Tattletail, he place a stethoscope on your friend's chest. He heard three heart beats, The doctor said to Tattleatil " Open your mouth." Tattletail widen his mouth for the doctor to check. Tattletail twitches " Always brush your teeth everyday." The doctor said " I've never seen anything like this." You asked " Is he gonna be okay doc?." He shook his head " I don't think so. But then again he is a toy." You lower your head, you grabbed Tattletail's hand " Thanks for trying Doc." You walk out the door before hearing the doctor say " Come back if it continues." You were walking home with Tattletail, you said " That was a complete waste of time." Tattletail gets hit by a paper airplane. He asked " Y/N What was that?." You pick up a letter and saw in Bold words ' Waygetter Electronics.' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
406K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
757K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...