First Love (A Min Yoongi Fan...

By Aleks_M_S

Ellie Boyer and Min Yoongi are newly acquainted. They would have never thought to end up... dating. Ellie wou... More

Before We Start...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
BONUS (NOT A CHAPTER!)
A/N - THANK YOU
A/N - Second Thank You
A/N: DUDE
A/N: I Swear to God...

23

184 4 1
By Aleks_M_S

"I'm the luckiest boy alive," Yoong mumbled before finally drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Yoongi woke up at around twenty past seven in the morning with Ellie still asleep soundly in his arms with her back turned to him. He smiled to himself and kissed the girl's hair before getting out of bed and stretching.

He quickly took a shower, did his hair, brushed his teeth and got dressed before trying to shake the sleeping girl awake at half past seven.

"Babe, you need to get up now." Yoongi cooed at the girl. Ellie groaned completely annoyed and pulled the covers over her head.

"No." She mumbled, trying to close her eyes and sleep some more, but it was no use. She yanked the covers off her self with a frown on her face as she got out of bed, not spending the boy a glance. She took some clothes and wanted to get out the door and into the bathroom when Yoongi stopped her with a small kiss to the cheek.

"Just be quick. We need to leave at eight o'clock sharp." Yoongi warned. Ellie rolled her eyes playfully before nodding and leaving the bedroom.

She quickly brushed her hair and teeth and got dressed, not bothering with a shower. She was clean enough.

She walked out and was met with Yoongi carrying a different bag that Ellie had never seen before. He had his shoes in and as Ellie walked downstairs, the car's boot was open. Yoongi glanced at the girl and smiled, waving a little.

"What are you doing?" She questioned as Yoongi gave Ellie her shoes and told her to get ready, not answering her question until they got in the car, buckled up and began to drive.

"We're going to the Capital," Yoongi said as he turned on the GPS which was installed into the car. "We're going to Seoul."

"How long are we staying?" Ellie asked curiously, looking at the GPS which had Korean writing on it, so she couldn't read it. She huffed slightly.

"About..." Yoongi looked at his watch as if it was all written there. "Five days? Six?" Yoongi shrugged. Ellie nodded and looked out of the window. They were currently passing a large body of water.

"How long is the drive?" Ellie asked a little timidly, fearing that she was asking too many questions, however, Yoongi didn't mind. He loved talking to the girl. It was his favourite part of the day.

Yoongi sighed in thought.

"Three hours," Yoongi confirmed after glancing down at the GPS. His eyes widened as he noticed the Korean and not the English. "Do you want me to change the language on the GPS?" He asked. Ellie shook her head.

"No, It's okay. I'm not driving." She smiled at Yoongi's thoughtfulness. Yoongi nodded and they continued to drive in silence.

Yoongi soon got bored of the noise of nothingness and reached down to his door and slid open a Monsta X CD that he had purchased through the internet. He quietly slid it into the car's radio and pressed play. He turned up the volume to almost maximum and watched the girl's reaction.

As the song, 'INTRO: WE ARE HERE' began to fill the car, Ellie's eyes widened in shock. She looked over to Yoongi who was smiling while he continued to drive, clearly happy that Ellie was surprised but happy at the same time. More than happy. Euphoric.

Ellie nodded her head to the music as she lip-synced the words. Yoongi reached over to the girl's hand with his free one and squeezed it.

"Don't be embarrassed to sing in front of me." Yoongi smiled at the girl a little. "You can be comfortable with me." Ellie nodded at that and cleared her throat before singing the Korean and English lyrics she knew. Truth be told, they were her favourite K-pop group and she would die to go and see them live.

Yoongi nodded his head to the beat of all the songs since he didn't know the words and continued to drive for another two hours, stopping for toilet breaks and shops sometimes.

At ten past eleven in the morning, they finally got to the capital city.

"Where are we staying?" Ellie asked. Yoongi looked over the magnificent city.

"In a hotel. It's really nice though." Yoongi replied quietly as he looked around, trying to find the place he was looking for: The Raccoon Cafe.

"Where are we going?" Ellie asked once more, looking out the same window as Yoongi.

"To a really popular Cafe." Yoongi smiled as he had finally found it.

Twenty minutes had passed before Yoongi could find a parking space. He helped the girl out of the car and took her hand, leading her inside the building.

"Why is called the Raccoon Cafe?" Ellie asked absentmindedly as the pair was led to a table by one of the waiters. She hadn't failed to notice the boy smirk before going back to his composed self.

"You'll see." He smiled as they finally got to the table. They sat down and Ellie looked around expectantly.

There were a few people scattered here and there with little children who looked beyond excited. Ellie could only sit there, confusion written clearly on her face. Yoongi chuckled at the confused look Ellie was wearing and suddenly stood up.

Ellie followed the boy's actions, not really understanding what was going on around her.

Before the girl could actually ask herself what was going on, a group of people walked out of a separate room. They were all holding two raccoons each.

Ellie gasped and had to restrain herself from running to the people ad waited patiently until the people came over for them to pet one.

Ellie cooed at the youngest one as it was trying to scramble away. Once the people in the room had stopped fussing over the animals, they were placed in different places around the cafe, allowed to move around freely, wherever they wanted. 

"Should we order?" Ellie asked as she looked over the menu. Yoongi nodded happily as he watched the girl continue to interact with one of the younger raccoons that had seemed to take a liking to her. Yoongi sighed.

"I'll just order," Yoongi informed. Ellie nodded, slightly ignoring her boyfriend and she continued to play with the animals that were circling around them.

The girl was so caught up in petting the animals that she hadn't realized that Yoongi had already ordered and that the food was already there. She turned to the small plateful of cakes in front of her and smiled. 

"What's this?" She questioned as she poked it with her finger. Yoongi chuckled.

"It's called Mochi," Yoongi said. "It's made of rice and it's really chewy, so don't put it all in your mouth." He warned. Ellie nodded.

She took the chopsticks that she now knew how to use and took a bite out of a pink one. It was filled with a gooey paste that was bright red. It was too good for her to question what it was. It was really sweet. Ellie ended up melting at the taste.

"This is so good!" Ellie gasped as she took another bite. Yoongi nodded his head in agreement as he continued to eat his own Mochi in silence as he watched the girl giggle at the raccoons who were begging for some. Yoongo got his camera out of his pocket and snapped a few pictures of the girl who was giggling cutely.

Once the pair was done, It was half past twelve at noon and Yoongi quickly pulled the girl out of the building after paying the bill.

"Where to now, Captain?" Ellie teased as Yoongi chuckled a little, leading the girl over to a different building a few blocks down.

Ellie stopped in front of the building, looking over it. It looked very modern and clean. 

 She proceeded to read the sign.

"Leeum Samsung Museum of Art?" She turned to Yoongi in question and he nodded. Ellie smiled and took the boy's hand, pulling him inside.

The two walked around for about an hour and thirty minutes before they headed out with a few souvenirs. Yoongi suddenly stopped the girl and turned on his camera one more time, telling the girl to smile.

Ellie blushed but did as told and she smiled a genuine smile, letting all her happiness show.

Yoongi looked around until he had spotted someone and called them over. He said something in Korean and the young-looking man nodded. Yoongi bowed and handed the stranger the camera, running up to the girl and wrapping a strong arm around her waist. Ellie leaned her head on Yoongi's arm instinctively as the stranger took some pictures.

After a round of photographs, the two set off on their way once again.

They walked through town for another twenty minutes before stopping in front of a restaurant that Ellie couldn't read the name of until she glanced at the writing beside the Korean.

"Maple Tree House?" Ellie read out, raising her eyebrows as Yoongi pulled her towards the entrance. "Let me guess, there are Maple Trees inside." Yoongi nodded his head with a silly grin on his face.

The two got a table and smiled at the waitress. Yoongi looked over the menu as Ellie bit her lip, glancing down the menu. There was a problem. All of the food was in Korean. Ellie looked up at Yoongi and sighed.

"What are you getting?" Yoongi had asked after some while. Ellie smiled sheepishly.

"I can't read it." Yoongi smiled, taking the girl's hand and nodded, looking out of the window.

"The sun will be setting in a few hours." Yoongi sighed softly, smiling at the girl in front of him. "I'll just get the Korean BBQ." Yoongi shrugged as she waitress walked up to them with a notepad and pen. Yoongi said what had to be said and bowed politely. Ellie followed his actions and smiled at the young girl.

Ellie stared at her boyfriend in awe. He knew English and Korean. He could dance, sing and rap. He was perfect. What else could he do?

Ellie shook out of her trance as Yoongi smiled at her softly. This was the happiest Yoongi has ever been in his life. The same goes for Ellie. She was never this happy before, well, maybe the time she had broken up with him and ended the unhealthy relationship.

"What are you thinking about?" Yoongi asked, rubbing his finger across the back of the girl's hand gently. Ellie sighed in contentment.

"Just about how happy I am." She smiled Yoongi smiled at her just as the food came. 

There was a small grill to make your own meat, a plateful of raw beef and pork, small bowls of sides (kimchi, Bulgogi, sweet potatoes and rice) and a beer for Ellie and an un-alcoholic drink for Yoongi since he was the driver. Ellie looked over the food and her mouth had begun to water slightly.

The two ate and talked about their pasts for four hours in the comfortable company with each other until Yoongi asked the one question Ellie didn't want to answer.

"What were your past relationships like, if any?" He asked. Ellie's mouth went dry instantly. She could always lie, but she didn't want to lose Yoongi's trust so quickly and swallowed the large lump in her throat.

"Not were good." Ellie finally admitted and from the tone of voice the girl used, Yoongi knew that he had hit a nerve. He apologised, but Ellie only smiled at him a little sadly. "I need to let it out."

"Okay." Yoongi had replied a little unsurely. Ellie took a deep breath and began to speak.

"When I was about sixteen, I used to date..." Ellie paused, debating whether to say the guy's name. She eventually decided against it. "A guy. It was just a really unhealthy relationship is all." Ellie shrugged, trying to avoid the subject still.

Yoongi looked over the pained expression on the girl's face but couldn't help the one burning question that he was physically itching to ask.

"What kind of unhealthy are we talking about?" He asked. Ellie almost choked on her drink. She sighed and closed her eyes as she began to hug herself.

"He would..." Ellie looked for the correct wording to not set Yoongi off more than he already, clearly, was. He seemed to be, quite literally, smoking with rage. "Control me in some aspects." Ellie finally said. Yoongi narrowed his eyebrows.

"Like?" He pressed. Ellie looked down.

"Like what I should do, who I could and couldn't talk with, where I could go to school and what I could wear," Ellie replied. She wasn't necessarily ashamed of it as she knew that it wasn't her fault in any shape, way or form. It didn't really help that the guy she used to date was three years older than her. Yoongi nodded, looking a little relieved. He waited for the girl to continue. Although Ellie felt a little bad to be telling her boyfriend after almost two months of being in a relationship, she felt good being able to rant to someone about all her problems and what not. When Ellie didn't continue, Yoongi kept asking.

"Anything else he would do?" Yoongi asked. He was planning to get all the details of the boy, including the appearance from that time and his age. Ellie knitted her eyebrows together in thought. To tell the truth, she didn't want to say, but she spoke anyway. She didn't want to lie to the most important person in her life.

"He would sometimes humiliate me in front of his friends or even mine." Ellie sighed, looking down at her thighs, her food much less appetizing. "He would call me names and would try to bring my self-esteem down." Ellie sighed again. "I guess it worked." She laughed a low, sad laugh. Yoongi's eyes filled with tears. To think that this happy, bubbly, amazing girl had such a past os misery and sadness was agony for Yoongi.

The boy reached across the table and took hold of the girl's hand tightly as a reassurance. Ellie took in a deep breath to calm down and continued with her story.

"He was really, and I mean, really unpredictable." Ellie smiled at Yoongi's hand drawing circles on her own to comfort her. "Anything could set him off. I had to constantly walk on my tiptoes around him just in case he got angry." Ellie looked up at Yoongi sighing at the look on his face.

"What would happen if he got mad?" Yoongi blurted out before speaking. Ellie shrugged.

"He would throw things around most of the time." She squeezed the boy's hand to tell him that she was okay in telling him. "He would never hurt me though," Ellie said quickly, as she noticed the growing anger in her boyfriend's eyes. "He threatened to, multiple times. But never did." She smiled a little, somewhat thankful that he didn't hit her or worse.

"Anything else?" Yoongi asked with his voice cracking slightly. Ellie shook her head and wiped the tears that had fallen off Yoongi's face and cupped his face.

"All I can say after all this time is that I'm glad I left him." Ellie sighed happily, kissing Yoongi's lips lovingly. "I wouldn't have met you if I didn't." Ellie shrugged. Yoongi nodded and sniffed. He wasn't the first to cry. For Yoongi to cry, he must extremely sad. Sad to the point of bursting into angry flames at any given moment. That was exactly how he felt like in that very moment.

"Let's get out of here, yeah? We can go to the hotel, sleep and then start fresh tomorrow morning." Yoongi said, getting up and taking the girl's hand into his, pulling the girl up and led her to the cash register and paid for the bill.

Yoongi led the girl to the car and stood in front of her for some time before speaking with concern and love laced in his voice.

"You know that I love you, right? So much?" Yoongi asked as a rhetorical question. Ellie smiled and nodded, pecking the boy's cheek.

"I love you too. So, so much." She replied. Yoongi nodded and enveloped the girl in a hug.

"If you ever think I'm not treating you right, tell me." Yoongi sobbed. "Tell me and I will fix everything." He sobbed louder. Ellie was a little shocked at the reaction she had gotten out of the boy. The boy who was always composed and calm enough to take any bad news on board without much of a reaction. Not when it comes to her though. Never when it comes to her.

As Yoongi pulled away and opened the car, a voice called for Yoongi. He spun around faster than the speed of light and smiled almost instantly while Ellie stood there awkwardly.

A guy seemed to be running up to Yoongi to envelop him into a hug. Ellie watched the interaction quietly, looking at the ground to avoid any conversations and any inconveniences that related to her not being able to speak Korean.

"Who's that?" The voice asked in English. Ellie looked up and her eyes widened and she began to cower in slight fear behind Yoongi's body. Yoongi looked confused for a second before he looked at the girl's eyes which were speaking to him, saying that it was him. The boy that broke Ellie in so many ways that couldn't be repaired. That couldn't be back the way they were ever again.

Yoongi looked at his old friend and he fixed his posture before poking an accusing finger at the boy's chest.

"Don't ever come near me." Yoongi spat. "You hurt my girlfriend. No one, and I mean, no one does that." Yoongi hissed. The boy's eyes evidently widened. Ellie's eyes locked with his. He had an apologetic stare while the girl's eyes held defensive walls, refusing to be bought again. She sighed and she finally stood straight, turning to the boy properly.

"I hope you're proud of yourself, Kwon Jiyong. I really do." Ellie smirked at the boy who looked shocked. Here was the girl that could never stand up for herself. The girl who would always cower in fear just like she did a minute ago.

"I hate you with my entire being." Ellie spat harshly. "You're lucky that I hadn't told my Mother what kind of things you were doing." Ellie laughed sarcastically. "You'd be in jail if I did." Ellie laughed again as the boy could only stand there in shock. "How fun would that be? All of your family not being able to see your face for five years or more? All your friends forgetting you had ever existed. Laughing at you. Talking crap." Ellie sighed a little as she approached the boy. Yoongi took a step back, realising that this was a form of closure and that she had to deal with it alone. Without any help from the people close to her.

"Ellie, please. Forgive me." The boy suddenly fell to the ground. Ellie laughed and kicked him over, leaning over him. She was stronger than him now.

"Forgive you? That's really funny." Ellie smirked, hoping Yoongi could hear every single word she was about to say. Thankfully, he did. "Forgive a lying, cheating, embarrassing little wimp like you? Why would I? You humiliated me in front of all your friends and all of mine. I lost everything because of your stupid ass." Ellie stayed strong despite the growing feeling of sadness and regret for ever being with him. "I really hope you rot in hell." She almost shouted. "Never come near any girl. Ever. If I ever hear or see you with a girl, I'm going to tell her, whoever she might be, who you really are." Ellie said before walking back to Yoongi who was now leaning against the car.

The young man could only start to sob some more. Only then realizing how much he had lost, simply because he didn't want to change for the better. Yoongi smiled at the girl a little and she managed a smile back, finally getting the closure she needed after all these years of not feeling good about herself. She kissed Yoongi's lips, just to show off to the man on the ground, and smiled once more.

"Let's go." She nodded over to the car and Yoongi nodded. They got into the car and began to drive off, deciding to forget all about the existence and the whole being of a man called Kwon Jiyong.

After a forty-minute drive, they got to the fancy-ish hotel they'll be staying at. Although the drive there was a little too quiet for Yoongi's liking, he knew that it must've been hard to face someone who hurt you so much beyond repair.

They got the correct key and got up to the floor and the correct room with Yoongi carrying the suitcases.

Once inside the actual room, Ellie fell onto the soft king-sized bed and laughed a little to herself. Yoongi glanced at the girl who was now looking at him. She smiled and jumped at the boy who was sitting on the ground, trying to get the girl's and his pyjamas.

"You okay, baby?" He asked. Ellie settled herself on the lap of the boy and placed his free hand on her head, wanting him to stroke her hair. She loved that specific sign of affection. Yoongi got the idea quickly and played with the girl's hair as she hummed and closed her eyes.

"I'm fine now. I just feel like a big burden has been taken off my chest once and for all." Ellie sighed happily. "I'm finally free from that burden of a man." She sighed and opened her eyes, looking up at the boy. Yoongi smiled and kissed the girl's lips lovingly and gently.

"Let's close that chapter and be happy," Yoongi whispered. Ellie nodded and hummed in thought.

"Let's just go to bed." Ellie sighed. "I'm not showering." She smiled and quickly got changed, right in front of Yoongi who blushed crimson red.

"What are you doing?! There's a bathroom for this!" He told her, beyond embarrassed. Ellie chuckled and walked over to the boy, kissing his lips.

"You were the one who told me to be comfortable around you, so I am." She shrugged and jumped, literally, into bed and got under the covers. "Goodnight." She closed her eyes, more than tired. Yoongi sighed and, too, got changed into one of his pyjama bottoms and kept his chest bare before climbing into bed next to Ellie's back.

He gently wrapped his hand around her waist and she furrowed her eyebrows before grabbing his hand and placing it closer to her heart while still holding it.

Yoongi smiled at the action and kissed the girl's hair, closing his eyes.

"I love you so much. Remember that." He whispered, thinking that Ellie might've just fallen asleep so he got a little startled when Ellie moved back against his chest more, trying to get as much heat as possible.

"I was waiting for a boyfriend like you, Min Yoongi." She sighed happily which was soon followed by a yawn. "I love you too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, my love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't hate me for using Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon)!!!! I couldn't think of anyone else!!!    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347 24 27
The story of a Fated love at first sight "Hey riri...... Wanna come ride with me?" "Ride?!....wtf yoongi....not here" "Geez women chill, I was talkin...
15.9K 1.2K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...
339K 16.6K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...