Ninjago: Oneshots

By nightflower101

This book is dedicated to Ninjago characters. I am not going to except any Character X Readers, or Character... More

Not-So-Secret Admirer (Garsako)
The Definition of Fun (Physics Shipping)
Requests??
The Resistance Never Quits (Burningmind)
Just Allies? Or More? - ThinkFast Shipping
High School Secrets - DarkMind Shipping
A Few Drinks - Smokeshipping
Accidental Meetup - Resonated Gravity
Family Truth?
Grieving - Greenflame (Fem! Lloyd X Kai)
Roomates - DarkFastThinking
Motorcycle Accident - DarkMind
Need Requests
Be My Yang? - SmokeShipping
Cat Got Your Tongue? - SmokeShade
Jade Blades - ThinkFast
True Form - InvisibleShadow
500 Reads
I'll Miss You - VioletPoison
Journals Really Help - MossShipping
Stupid Headcanons
Take A Break - Kailor
Robotic Love - Pixane
Ditching - Lloyd X Brad
Requests and Note
Before I Leave...
RIP
6 Words - No Ships
Rejected - Lloyd
Ummmm, Hi guys.....
I Present to You..... The Eruption AU
My Mom Sucks, But Your's Sucks More. (Physics)
Temporary Hiatus
Little Do You Know - Lloyd

Overused - InvisableShadow

156 4 1
By nightflower101

No P.O.V.

Shade and Paleman had been good friends ever since the tournament. They enjoyed hanging out in their free time. Today had been one of those days. They were at a small cafe in New Ninjago City.

"Can I ask you a question Pale?" Shade asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yes. Of course you can." Paleman watched Shade with a curious expression. "What's on your mind?"

"What happened to your body? I mean, your invisible. Were you born like that?"

Paleman thought on this question for a minute. Trying to remember what happened.

"It all happened when I was a kid. I was about 12 when I found out about my elemental powers. I loved to mess around with my powers. I would constantly prank my friends, and sneak into movies.

"One day, I had gotten caught by my parents. I had slipped and fell into a paint bucket, when we were redecorating the house. My parents caught me painting the room a bright yellow." Paleman took a deep breath, shaking as he exhaled.

"They had told me to change back, so I tried. The only problem was, I couldn't turn back. My clothes were fine, but I couldn't change back. We tried everything, but nothing worked. It became a permanent change, but I grew accustomed to it." He finished his story. He was on the verge of crying, but Shade did not see this.

"I'm so sorry." Shade looked down, ashamed that he asked Paleman such a personal question.

"It's fine now," He said, "Besides, it takes less effort to turn invisible."

Paleman turned invisible and walked around the table to where Shade was seated. He tapped Shades shoulder, and then took a step back.

Shade turned his head and was met with lips on his own. It lasted a few seconds before there was laughter. Paleman was nowhere to be seen. Shade laughed too shaking his head.

Shade was really happy to have an amazing new boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 15 12
Join the 7 remaining Ninja on Tournament Island with an attempt to win Zane back. Kai, Cole, Jay, Lloyd, My OCs Alyssa, Blake, and Galaxycookie421's...
85 2 12
in here there's going to be one shots, small storylines, and there mostly will be poly ships with reader. these are the characters that are going to...
2.4K 44 7
Some random oneshots I think of, or get requested :) I don't update this regularly. Don't be confused if I disappear for two months and suddenly pop...
612 16 21
This is a book of Ninjago ships. There won't be many Lloyd ones since I don't ship him with any of the ninjas and stuff. This also includes the other...