Outer separatist

By Plister29

this is my second series of separatist series about a droid commander who decided to run away to safety since... More

Aftermath of the clone wars
the operation
the rebellion backups
a good deal of business
liberation of Geonosis
final battle

private military vs private military

109 1 0
By Plister29

3 aby

when the rebel alliance were busy fighting their war the outer separatist army are busy finding out that they had another opposition to fight and they heard that they had a private army trying to attack them since some imperial hire them just to give us sometimes to be busy but let us give them who had the superior private army. said the narrator.

meanwhile in the base

as a success private army who liberate planet to planet when the war is about to be a near end for the empire they ended up having some new arch nemesis called elitist defense corp a private military company that had a ruthless mercenaries and qualified army that was born to kill in their previous record they are the most top military of them all and high tech.

oom9 and TC 21 and kalani is thinking about some strategy against this PMC since this PMC is a double power then the empire itself and they had been hired by the empire to take care of the outer separatist army both have to be serious about their threat and their goal is to destroy this private army company.

after the discussion they had to scout the pmc itself and they see that they have some ship they bought from the empire itself and some more stuff and its superiority and they decided to launch a strike since they check again their military power they saw it was fit enough to defeat them and then in their base they saw the elitist defense corps destroyer ship and in fear itself they saw it and they try to launch an attack and then there is alot of dropship coming through their base and then more troops comes to their present and then the war rage on.

as this triggered the war after the dropship drops most of the men from the destroyer ship itself now their goal is to destroy their main ship so they won't bother them anymore.

now the war is still on going as the droid army fighting through the private army that the empire send they had a though battle as the battle still goes on they had to send two frigates to take care one of its main ship and the fighters they had been sending.

in the ground battle so desperate to fight and fend off the enemy on their base the droids struggle as they had enough with the private army defeating them having most droid becomes casualties the most and then some reinforcement has been send some supply of att tanks and a speeder on its way to attack and some airstrike and then some gunship that were ready and standing by to defeat the drophship after some and few were taken down by the commando droid while using a rocket launcher.

as the elitist defense corp(edc) troops progress even further and the damage they had cause they manage to end the droid army itself but after some of their man get gunned down by a vehicle and a speeder they had to keep fighting as more fresh droid in disposal were launch by general kalani itself as he gain more experience by time and then most of the edc troops are fighting so hard as the troops were outgunned by the speeder itself some manage to shoot its driver and the edc troops send their vehicle the TX-130S saber tank to counter attack the att tanks.

then the invasion is nearly goes to the end as the droid army is having so many casualties some of its troops and remaining ground forces still fighting to repelled the invasion as for the air battle the destroyer ship is nearly in low damage then after 1 frigate is down the last one has take care every starfighter that the destroyer had send and then the frigate itself use the finishing blast and then the destroyer were destroyed for good as seeing their main ship were destroyed the elitist defense corps surrender since they can't get back anymore so surrendering is their only option for now.

as the private army morale was weaken now the droid army is pushing further to reclaim their base and more of its troops is weakening as the droid army is getting much stronger as they push forward and more and more casualties that the PMC has to suffered they can't surrender but to accept their death.

after defeating every remaining forces the outer separatist trying to clean up the mess that the invader has made but they will take every defeated droid to the factory to be recycled again and to clean up from all this damage they need much time to prepared and learn more about the threat of its new arch nemesis.

meanwhile in the elitist defense corp HQ george sears seems to has a suspicious stuff on their enemy called outer separatist since they almost win he though himself that this people has a special reinforcement as sear figured it out and he says that he will launch an invasion outside their base it was on trappist again in their agriculture planet that was ruled by a business man. to lure the outer separatist so that will make em busy.

meanwhile oom9 has to find something new in order to beat the pmc and then there was a message on the comp that was a new droid patent was sent by baktoid itself from the techno union who have to follow the empire it was an old clone wars droid that uses to guard the techno union HQ it was Called the D-wing droid.

OOM9 thinks again as his friend though that this droid will be worthy to produce but they will have to improve its AI since it has the same intelligence as a b1 battle droid from previous clone wars so they decided they accept this creation just to swarm their sworn enemy called elitist defense corp from the air and they will make them able to attack ships with large number.

now OOM9 is trying to recreate this droid in his hidden factory in his base then the manufacturing has started as this new droid will be tested after several testing and error that they had to improve then after fixing OOM9 and his pal decided to produce more of it since their base has more housing space.

after a few weeks later there are alot of D-wing droid that was in service and produced then they decided to track the elitist defense corp with their recent activity but after they see their recent activity is they had captured on of the agriculture planet that once a business man has ruled.

then the bussiness man himself from trappist contact outer separatist as he says please help me outer separatist there are the elitist defense corps has captured my planet that i had a hard work to terraform and colonize so i need you guys to do the job because all of my men had been defeated there those Private army is way powerful that my men can't even defeated i am sure that the empire do this stuff just to lure all of you but best of luck guys i am gonna hire you for your service goodluck. transmission closed.

then OOM9 receive the coordinate to his agriculture planet and he said alright droid its time for action and we are gonna send some of the droid in the war while some are gonna guard this base as i don't want to return to this base with an invasion threat.

roger roger said the other droid.

good OOM9 said as he announce that he said its time for action and remember kalani you are gonna stay here and checks if everything is fine and for you to TX 21 you are gonna stay i am gonna go there i have some business to take care.

after the chat 20 separatist ship lift off from the base then goes to hyperspace.

arriving at the agriculture planet they decided to make a land and then they begin their assault as more d wing droid fly's making the PMC goes crazy because they are very swift with their flying ability and much improved and then the EDC troops is struggling to defeat this new droid and one of its men says what the hell are these things they can fly and the other say well this is not some kind of an ordinary droid you see everyday eh.

after that the operation start in the hydroponic farming station where the EDC troops are guarding most of the area threatening the worker as slave and hostage and oom9 ordered his troops and said remember not to injured the hostage as the other said roger roger.

then they have to do stealth or else the hostage will be screwed then some droid with sniper are steadying and equipped with silencer readying to fire when signal given.

after that FIRE!!!

then two guards down and then one appear more appears to be confuse and then he get shot in the head as the assault team progress more clearing the guard by stealth since oom9 worked with both b1 and commando since they were perfect for the job.

then the sniper droid were been shot by an enemy sniper now that their cover has been blown one of the member try to press the alarm button but cancelled when he got shot in the head by oom9 and the other try to free the hostage.

before sending the d wing droids to strike down they have to clear the first area and then they need to further progress before calling them.

after freeing the hostage the area one is clear and then the assault squad is trying to scan some the enemies in the area and then they decided to  check the area said a commando droid and other said uh negative sir no sign of hostile and then the squad progress to the food storage place this place was huge and have some food storage that has been harvested.

after progressing they decided to do the assault and send in more droids in their causes driving their enemies crazy and then a lot of the enemies were alerted until one has push the alarm button to send in some reinforcement and then as the war rage on the outer separatist send in their vehicle and their fellow droid to mop them off after struggling with their reinforcement and the skilled mercenaries that the EDC have in their few number oom9 decided to call the d wing droid along with another commander droid that was in the field.

then one of the EDC men are curious as they say what the hell are these things agggh and then one died as the d wing droid fly's and make more death from above death as an alternative and cheap air support and then a flock of d wing droid comes to swarm and distract ground enemies forces as the other enemies decided he was so desperate that its impossible to hit them after shooting some d wing down one of the enemies runs away until he get shot by the d wing droid and die.

as the war continue to progress the droid army progress even further as they try to captured the food place the other commando droid said charge scan any threat the enemy is gone roger roger.

now the next place they have to go even further it was called the vitro meat lab this large meat cloning facility was known famous for its unlimited meat supply and in a meantime the army is also rounding up the scientist that was responsible to clone the meat itself.

then as they decided to assault them as the guards are alerted and the war continue being led by oom9 and his squad manage to conquer most of its area to area and freeing the scientist and then  after liberating the third area the fourth area was called the processing center.

this was the last area before the droid can launch a strike attack on them  because the last one called the shipyard hangar it was the place mostly where to park the ship and a huge area so they can steal enemy ship to know their original location so they can end their private army.

in a meantime the processing station was in heavy guard and it has more vehicle to guard them and then the droid launches its very attack and then the guard alerted the others and send in some reinforcement as the dropship appear and then before it can land it troops it get shot down by a commando droid who uses a rocket launcher.

then a swarm of d wing droid shoots in and strikes down the enemies air attack and then in the ground battle after defeating several of the enemies vehicle the droid morale were boost and they keep progressing more and more and the enemies forces are retreating but they had to kill them before all of them can escape.

the droid army progresses as they captured the processing center and then to the shipyard hangar itself there they can see enemy ship that was been parked there like 5 enemy ship and they decided to steal them and learn about there location of their operation.

then learning their true location the droid army will organize their army and set a strike attack on the EDC HQ.

after clearing the planet from the EDC private army oom9 contact the business man who own the planet and the business man says thank you so much for recapturing my planet now please leave so i can organize things up in my planet then the outer separatist army leave and their next location is the Elitist defense corp HQ there they will end George sears Private military company to dust and kick the empire once again.

landing on the enemy HQ planet OOM9 commanded his troops to scramble up and then infiltrating their huge fortress of base and when the EDC troops busy patrolling the other side of the place using its binocular and seeing some droid in sign charging through the base and then he goes away and alert the rest and then successful alerting the other and then a battalion of squad charging and fortifying their base and then seeing the droid has open fire and as the battle begins between private army and private army due to the EDC men have more experience in combat and some skill and then the war goes more intense as the droid army receiving heavy casualties as more droid has to struggle to combat the first breach before breaching the wall.

having heavy casualties as oom9 keep firing at the enemies after sending the vehicle reinforcement and sending one frigate to strike the base but it was destroyed and then more att tanks appear to push the battle for the droid army further and then as some tank were destroyed desparate to fight the EDC troops is doing their best as they send their vehicle and using their turret and then when the droid army has breach the wall and its defense line as the droid has low number before going further to the main HQ they send the d wing droid.

as a flocks of d wing droid fly's through the EDC troops is struggling for more and while it gave them distraction more droid army reinforcement were send and the droid army come back in a large number as they push through the barrack and office now its their main HQ.

George sear felled dissatisfied and he decided to go to his personal at-at to fight the droid army himself.

then when the every droid army arrive at the main headquarter there is an at-at comes from the huge garage not from the main building and it was George sear who drive that vehicle.

and then he say oom9 this is where you and your private army of yours will end here and you will regret defeating me.

then George sear fire the at-at blaster and then oom9 goes to dodge and send the att tank to focus attack on the leg and somehow oom9 told the d-wing droid to carry some b1 droid to the head of the at-at and then infiltrate them on the inside.

as the at-at fires some of the att tanks and then after that the d-wing has failed to do their plan and the d-wing saw some reinforcement and the last enemy forces comes on to face the droid army.

after that the at-at fighting hard against the at-at walker and then the last att tank fires its legs and then one of its leg was destroyed and then shot two of its front leg and then the at-at walker collapse.

this pisses of George sear and then he comes out from his at-at and then he saw oom9 and say listen here you scrapped metal my business isn't end with you and now i am gonna kill you.

then as George sear pick his rifle oom9 has to shoot him in the head and then it was a missed and then oom9 is running through him and then punch him and he was weaken as he punch him to death and he fall to his doom.

then the EDC founder is dead and now the rest have to call a bombardment to destroy the private army property and do scorch the earth again and wiped out everyone in there as nobody left in that planet oom9 leave the planet with his army.

then when oom9 and his droids come back to his base he saw his base is still looking fine and then he meet two of his commander and then TC 21 report said that we had repelled an enemy invasion from the EDC and good thing is you didn't bring every troops so we can spare them as a defense.

And then the outer separatist do a research on who hires them after finding it out the person who hire's them it was admiral bean and then they say its time to track him down.

Admiral bean was disappointed that the private army that he hire is gone and defeated as he thought its time i have to do this things myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 351 54
[TEMPORARILY ON HIATUS] -Part of the 'Heart of Empire, Heart of Rebellion' Series- ---- CT-7209, named Kando, is the Commander of Breaker Squad, an e...
44K 2K 70
Nearly five years ago, the Clone Wars ended with a purge that wiped an entire people from the galaxy. Jess, formerly known as CC-9976, a member of th...
10.5K 687 30
Ten years before the Battle of Genosis, the Kaminoans created the first batch of clones. Two years before the Battle of Genosis, those clones were te...
578 10 14
Star Wars Episode I The Clone War The galaxy is in a conflicted state. A cold war had been brewing through major star systems. Technological advanc...