I was Sold to My Dead Brother...

By pjaclie22

Was Originally: My parents sold me, to my dead brother new best friend. My brother disappeared when I was e... More

Prologue
Ten Years Later
Odd Sight
Hallucinating
The Contract
I'll Catch You
His Blood
Being Dramatic
We Need to Leave
Get to the lake
To Make Their Life a Living Hell
Get out!
Listen Real Good
Apologize
What happened to Macy
I'm not here to take you home
Tell me Why
Dance Lesson
The Ball
What are you doing?
A Party
Revenge
Waking Nightmare
The Store
Black out
I am going to kill you
A Dress Fitting
What Happened to Macy pt. 2
Rooftop
No
Wedding Day
You want to dance with me
What to do
A private meeting
Turn that light off
You want the truth?
In what universe
I have a theory
Egon
Council Meeting
It's not your decision to make
This is not a dream
Not a Chapter

Whats going on

277K 4.2K 508
By pjaclie22

I sat on the ground for a long time; he had just walked out after that little incident. He didn't look like himself when he finally opened his eyes and looked at me. I felt guilty beyond what words could even explain because let's be honest, here it was mostly my fault. Mulling over everything that had happened I realized that there were two people at fault, Luke and I are to blame for this mess. He never lets me finish what I'm trying to say, he always storms off or talks over me. Luke is always tricking me and deciding things for me, I am fully capable to make decisions for myself and he just does not get that.

I kept sitting there, trying to reason with myself about everything that's been happening, and what went on in the trial today. I felt a little guilty for not believing him about the petition, but who would? He gives me no reason to trust anything he’s said. I heard a crash that snapped me out of the argument in my head. I noticed my door was slightly opened, I guess Luke never closed it. I peeked out but didn't see anyone but I could hear people talking close by. They were whispering and curiosity got the best of me. I started walking toward the main stair case, but stopped when I turned the corner. Luke was standing with his back to me, Leah stood against the wall looking down and almost scared, and Joel stood in front of Luke looking freaked out when he saw me. They all just stood there not saying anything and I felt really awkward about walking up to whatever was happening.

“What's going on?” I asked a little nervous, Luke turned his head slightly and I saw his eyes were pitch-black.

“Nothing,” Luke spoke through a clenched jaw and I could see that he was really trying not to lose whatever control he had.

“I heard a crash. I-I was making sure everyone was okay.” I saw Joel glance at the ground and noticed what used to be a bottle in pieces on the ground on the other side of Leah.

“It's nothing Annie, just go about your business.” My angry flared at Luke.

“Stop telling me what to do, I have a right to know what happened when I hear things crashing about,” I said in almost a yelling voice.

“It's nothing, Leah's nothing but a clumsy bitch and your pathetic human isn't any better.” Luke spat but this still didn't faze me, Leah looked angrily at Luke and Joel just shook his head in defeat.

“Luke, you can't do this, you have no right!” Leah screamed at Luke, and he grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the wall.

“I am the crowned princes! I can do whatever the hell I like,” he slammed her against the wall a second time as the super awkward feeling came back and I really just wanted to slowly back away from whatever is going on, “I have given an official order and you both shall compile, or I will personally see to your death.” Luke slammed her against the now crumbling wall again and finally let go, as she fell to the floor he started walking down the stairs quickly.

Joel stood, looking scared of what had just happened, he looked at me then down at Leah who was gasping for air. He moved to help her up and about half way up she pushed him away and took off after Luke, calling his name. I rolled my eyes, how desperate is she is. Joel looked almost guilty and it made me wonder if there was more than I realized going on.

“What happened here?” I asked him, he gave me a forced smile.

“I was talking to Leah and...” He trailed off as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

“Why were you talking to that Leach?” I asked suspiciously.

“I was talking to her about the Queen’s petition.” Joel pulled a packet of papers from his back pocket.

“Well, Luke came around the corner and got angry and threw a bottle at her,” he looked down to the ground, “I tried to stop him. I don't really care if he is a prince or not, he doesn't have the right to hurt people, even if they have done wrong things.” I nodded, I did feel bad for Leah, I do hate her but she really didn't need to be slammed so many times into the wall and choked.

“Yeah, I guess.” I said.

“He also banned us from your level of the palace.” He still wasn’t meeting my eyes and I felt that there was more but didn't feel like fighting with anyone at this time.

“Well, I give you permission to so his order is nothing.” He smiled and laughed. “Do you want to hang out?” He looked almost nervous.

“I can't, I have a lot of business, and I actually just came up here to talk to Leah, but rain check for later today.”

“Sure that sounds good.”

He turned and walked away quickly. I found it weird in the way he acted, but it could be from seeing Luke like that. Hell, I was scared out of my mind when Luke first went all black-eyed crazy monster on me. I turned and walked back to my room and flopped on my bed and tried to relax, today had been so stressful and it wasn't even noon. I must have drifted off to sleep because I awake to a knock on my door. The clock said 6:23, I couldn't believe that I had slept that long. I rolled out of bed and opened it to a very freaked out looking Macy. She threw her arms around me and I had to take a step back to steady myself.

“Macy, what's wrong with you?” I said surprised by her action.

“I'm so sorry Annie.” Macy said pulling away with a look of sympathy evident all over her face.

“What are you sorry for Macy, what's going on, your freaking me out.” I felt my stomach twist and started imaging a world apocalypse.

“I can't tell you,” she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hall, “the king and queen want you in their office, immediately.” She practically pushed me down the back stairwell.

“What? Why? What's going on?”

“Luke is in trouble and the king and queen are really angry, with all of us.”

“What! What did I do? What did Luke do?” My voice surprised me, it sounded like a crazy lady’s voice.

We entered the room and I saw a very unhappy king and queen standing in front of Joel and Leah. I also was Susan, Josh, and Bobby standing on the right side of the room. Max was standing alone on the left side and I could see Luke’s backside as he leaned against a pillar looking out the big windows. Macy let go of my wrist and I saw her go over to where Max was standing.

“Luke, would you like to tell Annie what you have done?” I heard the king's voice echo through the room and it startled me.

“Not really,” he said shrugging his shoulders, and the king looked disappointed.

“Annie, do you know why you're here?” The queen asked in a cold voice.

“No.” I stuttered kind of nervously as I looked away and my eyes drifted to Joel, all I could see was his back.

Then the question popped into my mind, why was he here and how did it involve him?

================================================================================

im sorry, i know its short but i have a really inportent test tomorrow  and unless any of you can explane or deminstrate blackbody curves, doppler effects, or name absorption specturms off the tops of your head, your not aloud to complane. the next chapters will be super long to make up for how short it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 24.7K 28
My name is Amaya Stone. I am 22 years old and this is my story... My father - "gambling addict". But one day, he took a loan from a guy who he didn't...
613 1 43
Things changed. It happened slow....Then, it suddenly picked up. It took on a life of it's own. SHIT! The weaker are on top. They seem to have...
41 10 19
Here I would like to say thank you because you spend your time to read my book. All the cast were my classmate's member. I try my best to put them in...
3.7K 178 14
They were off limits. My brother's best friends; who are brothers themselves. Dark, broody, tatted and all kinds of mysterious. Did I mention they'r...