In what universe

okay so yes my school started again and the only days i have off is friday, saturday and sundays so those are the days i will be most likly to update.

===============================================================================

Recap:

“Luke, wait.” I said and he stopped in the open doorway as he turned to look toward me slightly, still not meeting my eye.

“What do you want Annie?”

“There is something I need to tell you before you leave.”

A big smirk appeared across his face and I saw a slight gleam in his eyes. “What is it?”

-----

“I’m not signing that petition,” I said, now smirking as he just stared at me with little emotion on his face letting me know what his reaction will be.

“What?” He said as he closed my bedroom door and took a step toward me while I took a step away from him.

“I said that I’m not going to sign that petition that you and that whore made.” I said a little louder this time.

“Why? Why won’t you sign it?” Luke asked while he started to come closer to me, his anger showed in his voice. I stood my ground; he was not going to intimidate me to get what he wanted.

“In what universe would you ever think that I would sign that pile of trash?” I spat at him.

“I don't understand why you won’t sign it? You don't want me, you made it perfectly clear moments ago telling me how much you hate me,” Luke yelled at me and he was only an arm’s length away, “you don't want to be my princess or the queen. I don't understand why you can't just give me a little peace and a chance at being happy?” He shook his head. “I know Leah doesn't love me, but at least she wants me even if it’s just to get the title. It’s the best I’m ever going to get since you hate me so much,” he said has his voice cracked and stepped away looking down at the ground. I just rolled my eyes.

“You don't understand, did you think I wasn't going to read it before signing it?” He scoffed.

“What are you talking about; did the lesson with my mother teach you nothing? You’re always to read everything before you sign something.” Luke said as if I was stupid.