To Make Their Life a Living Hell

I felt the warmth of the sun shining through my window and mentally criticized myself for not closing the blinds. It felt nice and warm but it was irritating at the same time because I like my sleep, and don’t like waking up much at all. I was sleeping on my stomach and stretched my left arm out to reach for my night stand that held my phone. But it was not my bed. It was much larger then my twin mattress. I stretched out my arms like a snow angel. Confused, I pushed my self up and looked at the bed I was in, and gasped as I looked around. The pillows were ivory color trimmed in gold with designs. The comforter, and sheets were the same, and so soft. The bed itself was a king-sized, redwood canopy bed that had an ivory sheer tied to the post. There were three wide window doors that reached all the way up to the vaulted ceilings which opened up onto individual balconies. The room had pale ivory walls with a golden chandelier. The redwood floors were covered with a luxurious white area carpet.

“Oh my god!” I yelled as I kept looking around, shocked to find myself in this beautifully elegant room. I noticed there where two doors on both walls to the side of the bed. I got up and ran to the left door and saw what made my heart race. A room full of my clothing, shoes, jewelry. All of which were not mine but I wanted to be mine. This room was a closet-room, almost half the size of the bedroom I woke up in. There was a door to the right just off the middle of this room. I opened it and it was a magnificent bathroom, all white marble and gold trims. I saw my reflection in the mirror and noticed a bandage on my neck, and froze. What the hell happened?

As I reached my hand to the bandage I removed it slowly, so I would not cause myself any pain. I saw my wound and screamed as all my memory came flooding back. My dead brother, and a “prince” so to speak, who must have bit me, the douche bag. There was Joel, and my heart sank thinking about the last time I saw his face. And then there was Macy. I had known idea what happened to her, I felt to my knees and cried. I heard a knock on a door. Thank God it was not the bathroom door but it was the door to the room. At least they respect some type of privacy, after all they have done to me. I made my way out the bathroom slowly and shaking from all the information overload.

“Who is it?” I asked in a shaky voice

“Annie, its Max and the prince. We heard a scream, are you all right?” I wanted to throw the door open and murder them both!

“I am alright, no thanks to you!” I screamed as tears started running down my face. “You bastards, I hate you both! I want to go home now!” I sat on the bed as I fully broke down in anguish at the thought of all I had lost so quickly.

I heard them say something but I was crying too hard to actually hear their words. Words meant nothing from them. I was so hurt as Joel face flickered in my mind, that last look on his face when I handed him back his ring that was so pretty and meant the world to me. I felt so cold and lonely as I remembered my life was now over because these selfish monsters. I became angrier and angrier as I thought about everyone I cared about. Benny would never be able to have his big sister while he grows up. I had no idea what happened to Macy. I prayed she was safe and helping Joel with the hurt he must be feeling.

I lost track of time crying. The intense sadness I felt gave way to anger. As I splashed cold water on face to help calm me down, I looked into my swollen eyes in the mirror, and I didn't recognize myself. I had lost every shred of happiness. All I saw were hurt and angry eyes. I decided then and there that t I was just not going to let them control my life and hurt the people I love. I was going to make their life hell until they let me go.

I walked back into the bedroom looking around for some type of plan or really anything that could even help me. I notice an iPod sitting in an iHome. It was hooked up to a sound system placed all around the room. As a light went off in my brain, as I searched for a song that portrayed lots of anger and would cause a ton of noise pollution. I smiled as I turned up the volume to maximum and turned up the base up too, as I wanted to ensure I at least blew out the windows. I made my way into the closet and found a drawer that held all types of undergarments. I swear, a male had to pick this crap out cause it was ridiculously sultry. I am secretly glad because it was going to work with my plan.

I stripped and put on a black lace bra, that was all lace and should not even be considered a bra, it was tiny and made my boobies look bigger then normal. I matched it with a pair of boy shorts that where the same lace as the bra. I grabbed a pair of black very high heels, that I knew I was never going to be able to walk in. The kind of shoes that were just for fun, I thought, as Isat them in the bath room as I went back to the desk with my music playing. I had chosen the song “Bleak Stuff” by Limp Bizkit because it seemed like a perfect song that held all the anger I was feeling. I smiled and pressed play and the intro started to play my hands flow to my ears to cover how loud it was.

My first thought was to turn it down, but if I did they would know and I was not going to back down now. I ran over to the first set of doors and opened them, so the music had some where to go. After the, entire balcony door were open it helped relive some of the pressure on my ears. Heard and saw the door being banged on as I smiled and walked into the bathroom ignoring who ever it was on the other side. I closed the bathroom door because if it was my brother he would not intrude on me in here, and if it wasn’t hopefully he would stop anyone from intruding. I heard the sound of the door hitting the floor over the music. I ignored it and went back to putting on lip-gloss in my slutty outfit, as the door to my bathroom disappeared as the prince stood there with both hands gripping the door frame. He was baring his teeth.