As Good As It Gets | COMPLETE

By Millie311

WORK #2 - MUST READ "Too Good Too Be True" FIRST TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON ! In the midst of a war who wi... More

Copyright Message©️
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's đź“ť
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's đź“ť
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
" Friends Turned Lovers "
Writer's IG

Chapter 26

3.2K 223 128
By Millie311

Omniscient

It was in this very moment that Myles knew he had fucked up. Debo stood stoic with his gun trained to the back of his head. "What are you doing here?"  He asked in a monotone voice.

"I just needed to talk to her man, I wasn't here to start no shit" Myles said calmly. He was no where near scared of this big beefy nigga.

"Talk to her about what?"

"I needed to let her know that I never meant to hurt her."

"Turn around" Debo spoke still calm as ever.

Myles turned slowly still with his gun in his hand except it was now down by his side. Debo eyed him trying to gage his mood. He didn't seem like he was here to harm but still he violated, that was cause for repercussions.

Debo's phone rung and he motioned for one of his men to step out of the car. The beefy man walked up and Debo told him to watch Myles, he told him that if he moved an inch shoot him in the knee cap.

"What's up boss" He said answering his phone for Luckie.

"What the nigga at my spot for?" Luckie spoke calmly into the phone. Although his voice was calm Debo could still tell that he was fuming. He knew his lil cousin oh to well.

"He claim he just wanna talk to her for some reason." Debo replied.

"Nah, this ain't that. Take him to the spot and hold him til I get there, we on the way back give me 2 or 3 hours tops."

"Bet" Debo nodded as if he could see him. They ended the call and Debo focused his attention back on Myles.

"Get in" He nodded towards his black Tahoe.

Myles looked around as if he was contemplating a way out. "We can do this the eazy way or the hard way." Debo shrugged as he raised his gun to his head again.

Myles wavered his options but eventually accepted the fact that he was out numbered. He holstered his weapon, walked towards the truck and got in.

The guard got in behind him as Debo went into the house to talk some sense into these boo boo the fool ass girls. "Now why y'all open this damn door knowing this lunatic was out lurking" he asked as he swiped his hand down his face, blowing out a deep breath.

"I thought it was you" Ri replied while bouncing Rel on her leg as he blew spit bubbles out of his mouth.

"How you thought it was me when I got a key?" Debo questioned. "Y'all gotta be more careful. Be on y'all toes at all times. Especially when the men are gone. Then the fact that I'm not around all the tim- matter a fact that's gonna change. I'll have a car outside of everyone's house in 10 minutes tops."

And with that he exited the house transporting Myles to one of the traps. Before pulling off a blind fold was placed over his eyes along with a bag that was placed over his head so he wouldn't know the new location of one of their spots.

****************************

Jasper

We were wrapping up with Lloyd when Luckie got the call about Myles calling Toya. After he calmed her down we finished going over numbers and did product counts. Today was my last sit down with Lloyd, I was going back to being full time at my Hookah Lounge.

Everyone knows how hard I worked to get out of this life. Since Kiari was safe now I felt like it was cool for me to put my focus back on my business and expanding it.

This didn't mean that I wasn't backing any moves we made with this Myles situation because at the end of the day Toya is my lil sis and I'm going ape behind her and anybody else in my family.

Luckie received another phone call causing him to instantly turn red. He was legit shaking, I'm starting to think this nigga had anger issues. Every time he was at a certain level of being pissed he would just start shaking uncontrollably.

"HE WHAT" he yelled.

"Toya stop playing with me!"

"We on the way." We all studied his demeanor, he even had Lloyd's full attention.

"What's going on bro?" I asked.

"We need to go ASAP, this nigga done popped up at my house" he fumed.

"I understand, we are good here so you guys can go" Lloyd spoke. Even if he said we couldn't go I don't think he would've been able to stop Luckie from leaving.

Luckie made a phone call to Debo instructing him to transport a blind folded Myles to one of the spots and hold him until we arrived.

We all stood and headed out, dapping Lloyd up as we left. Jumping in the truck we headed to the air strip, boarded the fueled private jet and took off.

It took us about 3 hours to land back in Atlanta and we immediately drove to our stash house off Campbellton Rd. As soon as we arrived Luckie jumped out of the car and speed walked inside.

I texted Ri to let her know we were back;

I replied letting her know that I would call when I was on the way home, locked my phone and headed to the basement, Myles was seated in the middle of the room with his legs and arms tied to a chair. Luckie was sitting in a chair across from him staring intently.

"What is it with you bru, first you basically try to rape my girl, then you help Jaron Master Splinter ass, you call her phone, AND show up to where her and my son lay their heads! Give me one reason why I shouldn't end your life right here and now."

Myles just stared at him as if he was speaking another language. There was a good two minute moment of silence before he spoke, "Like I told Rambo over there" he started as he nodded towards Debo. "I wasn't there to harm shawty, nor your seed. I simply wanted to apologize to her, I wanted to clear the air. What I did was fucked up, I was high off some shit and there is no way for me to take that back" he shrugged.

Was this nigga stupid, dumb, or retarded? Who risks their life to come apologize for some shit they did a year ago.

Luckie cocked his head to the side; "What makes you think she wanna hear that shit? She don't give two fucks about yo apology and neither do I."

He shrugged; "you asked and I answered"

Luckie and Jason both chuckled. These psycho ass niggas and this laughing. I shook my head, this only meant somebody was gonna die.

He stood and circled around Myles like he was his prey; "you know when my girl first told me about what you did I wanted to murder you, but you mysteriously disappeared. Showed up in the midst of a war, I figured I had missed my chance again when you went underground with Ron ass, but look at God. All good things come to people that wait" he smirked.

Before I knew it he punched Myles hard enough that spit mixed with blood flew out of his mouth. "See ion even wanna kill you, I'm trying to fight." He said as he untied Myles.

Jason, Debo, and I stood off to the side and watched them both square up. Myles threw a punch that Luckie easily side stepped. Luckie hit him with a 3 piece combo that winded him.

Myles regained his stance and charged at Luckie, because he was bigger muscle wise he had the advantage. He rushed him into the wall and jabbed him in his stomach multiple times.

Luckie bent over in agony, this is when Myles took his shot, he took his knee and rammed it into his face. It made him stagger a lil but it didn't seem to phase him, just make him angrier. He stood up, shook his head and squared back up.

Luckie swung with his right fist, followed up with the left, then the right again, the left, the right, then the left. He hit this man with a mean combo, Myles was winded now and his punches became sloppy and uncalculated.

Luckie returned the favor by ramming his knee into his face repeatedly. He grabbed him by his neck and pinned him up on the wall sending more punches to his face. I tried so hard not to laugh as his head bounced off the wall after each punch.

Once he let him go his body slumped to the ground like a rag doll. "Get up pussy ass nigga" Luckie huffed. He allowed Myles to stand but as soon as he did he sent one last powerful blow to his face.

Bruh WHOLE face looked like it shifted as he hit the floor unconsciously.

"dddaaaayyyyuuuummmm" we all shouted in unison as we jumped up and down.

Luckie grabbed his phone and keys off the table and made his way towards the stairs, "return to sender" was all he said as he ascended the stairs.

Debo knew what that meant so he called his guys down, they picked Myles up and headed towards the back door.

______________________

Sorry for the wait 🥴

Hope y'all enjoyed it bc idk how I feel about it 🤷🏽‍♀️

20 VOTE GOAL 🤞🏾

Next chapter will be a time jump

THANK YOU 🙏🏽 THANK YOU 🙏🏽 THANK YOU 🙏🏽

COMMENT , VOTE , & SHARE 💚✅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2.4K 20
Just read đź’™
156K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...
2.3K 79 18
COMPLETED (14/2/21-7/9/21) âť—âš WARNINGâš âť— This book does contain graphic description of violence, obscene language and sensitive topics!! Read At Your O...