Bruises | George Smith

By hopelesslymanic

I woke up by multiple beeps, the light above me was bright and there was a hand clutching mine. It was a mira... More

"What's that on your arm?"
"You were 12 then"
"What kind of sick person are you..."
"What would you do if i kissed you. Right here, right now?"
"You are to never see that boy again."
"Yeah we bought you tea."
"He'll get over it. I swear he gets fatter every day."
"Harold wasn't simple as."
"Crazy how you can fall for someone so fast."
"Say could you pass with being 18 tonight?"
"So I say let's finish off what had happened on the train."
"Morning Luna. Bit early isn't it?"
"By the way I made vanilla cheesecake for dessert."
"You are the daughter I never had."
"Quite well I'd say"
"It would kill them to find out you're being hurt"
"My darling."
"Me and you against the world baby."
"I wouldn't call it love"
"If you want that to be all then i won't say anymore."
"I've sorta cheated on him."
"there's millions of girls waiting to fall in love with you. Why me?"
"I wish you could see yourself the way that i see you."
"Getting drunk on a Monday night that's where he is."
"Noting to be concerned about Mr Richardson."
"Adios puta!!"
"You slut. You ditched school to fuck some boy."
"I think i have a fever."
"I was going to as - you know what never mind"
"I just called you my fucking boyfriend....so"
"Try and shag George while I'm gone"
"Reece what is happening?!"
"I'm not going to break if you come closer"
Not a Chapter | Please read
"Don't take it out on her"
"God I can just kill him!"
"Did you think I was going to hit you?"
"I was going to say hi but you looked occupied"
"Wait your dad found out that you've been at it like bunnies?"
Disclaimer
"Please don't drunk drive"

"My tits are cold."

127 4 0
By hopelesslymanic

It sort of ended up unexpected. I mean me and George were still in London. walking around oxford street even though we were planning to be home by at-least half five. But it was way past seven in the evening. We were looking around in Topshop and TopMan. I needed new underwear and this might be one of the best times to get it. Because I had just gotten paid and I was in Topshop. I had to make sure George wasn't looking as I shoved a few bralettes and matching underwear in my hands walking over to the cashier and checking out the items I am purchasing. "Guess who?" A playful voice said at they covered my eyes gently and said in my ear.

"Oh I don't know George." I tell him jokingly.

"What you getting there?" He asked

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because you asked me to be exclusive and I thought that meant we are serious now." He says pouting.

"I'm getting underwear. And since you asked you are carrying the bag." I tell him "thank you G." He groans whilst I have a cheeky smile smeared across my face.

"Fine but that only because I like you to much." He tells me. I wink at him and smile.

"Hi George can I have a picture?" A voice says from behind me and George as we walk out the shop. He has my bag in his hand and the other hand he has to fake push me as a joke. We turn around and there is a young girl around 14 the youngest.

"Of course." He tells her. She looks extremely nervous as she hands him her phone. "Luna can you?" He asks me. I take the phone and take a couple of pictures of them. He was such an incredible person. So caring and talented I can see why people like him.

I was half asleep when we were at least a while away from home. I shuffle a bit and George looks at me and I am see him from the corner of my eyes. "You can sleep if you want." He told me

"This top is to booby." I complain "My tits are cold." I tell him. He looks at me trying to contain his laughter.

"What?!" I ask him

"You are cute and here take this." He says pulling a sweatshirt from the back seat. I slide it over my body and snuggle into it.

"Thank you babe." I tell him as he holds my hand gently. Driving us home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 712 37
new hope club imagines! requests are open xx
21.7K 833 26
"you've got me mesmerised." โ†  contains mature themes such as coarse language, substance use and/or sexuality. readers discretion is strongly advise...
84.7K 1.7K 36
โI never expected to fall for my little sisters best friendโž :: sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. it's just the way they take you...
8.9K 261 15
[short story] i wish we could have fallen in love all over again. maybe it would've lasted :: *sแดกแด‡แด€ส€ษชษดษข* -ษดแดแด› แด‡แด…ษชแด›แด‡แด