The Jr Heroes club (BNHA next...

By Insomniac_LBH

Set 20 years in the future, the next generation of heroes are starting at U.A high school. the story mainly... More

Prologue
Hiro Midoriya
Writers Block
Homura Bakugou
Mio Todoroki
Toda Iida
First day
The daughter of Ground Zero
The first test (part 1)
The first test (part 2)
The daughter of Ground Zero and the Glitch
The other side
Ayuko Tamaki
Why can't we be friends
New members
The sports festival
Sports festival (part 2)
Ayano Todoroki
Sorry
Sports festival (part 3)
Aftermath
Pride Month (Short story)
Shou Todoroki.
Love and Death
Lumina and Shoto Todoroki
Back to normal
Internship Pt1
Internship Pt 2
Who are you really?
Am I dead?
Hospital morning
The Shinzo Experiment
Where is she?
Touya!?
Ice and Fire
Suicide or Murder
You are loved
Storm and Snuggles
The Bakugou-Kirishima family
Must stay together.
Family
Make over with the girls
Dances and Kisses
Uncovered
...
Half empty class room
Vigilante
First rule of the Jr Heroes club...
Thanks Dad
Sleepovers
Kaminari need help with a date.
Cafe and Movies
Time travel...?
Look after my brother
The promise
Give me a goddamn hug
Lemillion, Suneater and Error
My lady
Ayano Todoroki and Izuki Shinzo
A school Ball?
Infultration
Sisters
Life on the run
Family back together
Kiri Sero
Betrayal
I have a plan (part 1)
I have a plan part 2
Get out of my way dad...
Should have come alone...
Touya and Janpu
Experienced villains vs Newbie Heroes
Sacrafice
Family dinner
Saving a friend
If I fail you.
MY Hera
let's get you out of here
Icarus
Thanks sis (final)
THE JR HEROES CLUB IS NOW ON WEBTOON
Merry Christmas

Lets have fun

113 4 5
By Insomniac_LBH

I was at school and had a free period so I made this. Just think of it as a filler beach episode.

Warning: mostly Romance and bad writing and the pic at the top has minor spoilers (Mio and Hiro)

———————————————————————————————
After a long hot afternoon in the club room Aoyama invited them to spend the weekend at her family's private beach. It was secluded so the villains wouldn't be able to find them and there was a small house for them to sleep in. This is gonna be fun.

(Saturday morning, 8:30am)

"Welcome to one of the Aoyama beaches!" "One of them!?" Tokoyami asked. "Yes we have around 6 throughout Japan, but this one in the safest" Aoyama answering like everyone had a private beach. "So boys up stairs to the right and girls to the left."

Hiro, Toda, Tokoyami, Kaminari and Aizawa all started unpacking in the big room which they would be staying in. "Hey Hiro? You have been quiet today are you ok?" Toda asked with a worried expression "he's upset cuz Todoroki dumped him" "shut it Kaminari" Aizawa hissed at the blonde boy elbowing him in the gut. "Well she has been through a lot so maybe she just needs time." "Yeah your probably right. Thanks Tokoyami". They continued to unpack there things placing it on there futons then all undressing getting into there swimming shorts. "Oh my god!" Kaminari gasped "we... we will BE ABLE TO SEE THE GIRLS IN THERE SWIMMING WEAR!" Everyone was unimpressed. "Ok I have some rules Kaminari" Aizawa glared "You are not allowed to look at any of the girls, don't touch the girls and for you comments before you can't eat any watermelon we bought" "aww come on guys I can handle not looking at the girls but please don't take away my melon PLEASEEEEEE" the pleads were not heard by the others as left without him.

The girls were already waiting, putting up umbrellas and cutting fruit. Unlike the boys who have almost identical swim suits the girls had a wide variety of colours and patterns. Homura wore a simple black one piece but she wore a long sleeve yellow hoodie over it, Ojiro wore a two piece pink swimsuit with small white polka dots, Meneta wore a yellow bikini top with purple swim shorts that didn't match, Aoyama wore a frilly pink galaxy with a silk see through cardigan and Tamaki wore a plain dark blue bikini. "Oi Hiro! Make yourself useful and help we with the volleyball net!" Homura called. Hiro sighed and went to the other side of the net to help put it on the poles. "Hey Homura aren't you hot in the hoodie" "I'm fine, I'm not hot" "but I can see you sweating" "drop it Hiro I'm fine" She snapped before walking over to join the other girls. She had been ok talking to Hiro but she would get moody and snap at him but he just sighed and followed her to the group.

Time to have fun. Ayuko and Homura were versing Aoyama and Meneta in a game of volleyball, Tokoyami, Aizawa and Toda cooled down on inflatables in the water and Kaminari and Ojiro sat in the shade of the umbrellas. All throughout Japan there was a crazy strong heat wave and temperatures got to almost 35c degrees (94f) and it came as such a shock as it was only half way through spring. Only having 5 rounds the girls took a break from volleyball going over to the refreshments table for water. Ayuko, Meneta and Aoyama took 1 cup each but Homura downed 3 before she felt better. "Homura you should take off your hoodie, it's really hot" the blue haired girls said tugging to the yellow fabric. "I'm fine babe I just feel more comfortable with it on" Homura answered giving her girlfriend a small kiss on the cheek. "Ok but be careful not to get too overheated"

Toda and Aizawa shared a large floating mat relaxing quiet far from the shore. Aizawa was almost asleep and Toda was soaking up the sun when he felt something brush up against his foot making him shoot up startling his dark haired friend awake. "Huh... Iida? What's wrong?" "....... we need to get out of the water right now. SHARK!!!" Aizawa tucked his legs in closer to his body and way from the water "TOKOYAMI!!! GET OUT OF THE WATER!" Toda yelled at the green haired boy who was much closer to the shore, he turned into a frog and swam to the sand of the beach and warned the others. The shark fin got dangerously close to the mat the boys were sitting on. Toda stood up making the small fabric wobble Aizawa grabbed onto his leg to steady him. "Katsuko hold on" aizawa look confused was Toda bent down and picked him up bridal style making his face go bright red. The free hand that wasn't holding the small boy was aimed at the ground, his metal hand started to heat up before they were propelled into the air and to the shore by Toda's quirk. A loud Oof echo through the beach as the two boys landed on the soft sand. Aizawa clung to his friend long after they landed due to the shock of flying 30 meters. Tokoyami ran over to help them up. "Toda Aizawa are you ok?" He asked. The boys were quiet for a second before Aizawa started giggling and as if it was contagious Toda started laughing too, they couldn't stand cuz they were in hysterics almost pissing themselves laughing.

The sun began to set and the food table was almost empty but they were going to be out there for a few more hours. Aoyama planed a firework show at 10. "So who wants to get more food?" Meneta asked while wiping her purple hair dry. "I'll do it" Homura stood up and put on her thongs to start the 20 minute walk up the hill the small house. "Hey wait up" Ayuko called running after her wanting to spend time together alone. After walking together hand in hand for a few minutes Ayuko stopped walking. "Babe? What's up?" "Umm I'm sorry if this annoying but you haven't been yourself today are you ok" she played with their braided hair nervously as she waited for Homura to answer. "... Can I show you something?" Homura asked. Ayuko nodded and they continued up the hill in silence before reaching the house. Homura walked straight passed the kitchen and gestured to the bathroom. Ayuko walked into the surprisingly large pink tiled bathroom. "This is gonna be awkward but I really need to show someone. I was gonna ask Mio but she's not here and I guess your the only other one I can trust." She said as she signaled for the taller girl to turn around which she did. "Don't freak out up please look" Ayuko followered and turned around to see her girlfriend naked. Ayuko started to freak out and blush for a second before she started to look at it properly. She looked down at her stomach just below and left of her belly button was a large pink and red scar from when she got stabbed saving Ayuko from the villain last week, it was swollen and gruesome. Ayuko looked around trying to find anything else caught her eye. A huge red and purple burn on her arm. Ayuko stared at it not knowing where it came from then she realised she hadn't seen her in a short sleeved shirt since she left the hospital. "While I was fighting Hera she pushed me into my lava and I burnt myself." Homura's eyes started to well up with tears "I...I hate it, I hate it so much" the tears finally fell as she ran into her girlfriend hugging her. "Why do you hate them?" Ayuko ask hugging her back. "It...it shows people that I'm weak and that I lost. And look at me now, I'm crying. How can I ever be a hero when I'm so weak!" Ayuko hugged Homura tighter "Homura please stop." She moved her hand and rested it on the scar on her stomach "this shows how much of a wonderful hero you are. You saved my life and I can't thank you enough. These scars show you can take a hit and get up. I know you're not going to feel better right away but I'm not going anywhere a scar or two isn't going to change how I feel about you." "Thank you" Homura mumbled from the crook of Ayuko's neck. "I just needed to get it off my chest" A pale thumb wiped Homura tears off her tan cheeks and gave her a small kiss. Ayuko and Homura walked up the stairs to there room to get a new pair of clothes before going back down to bring dinner to the beach. Homura eyes were still puffy and she was still wearing long sleeves but she felt better, like a huge weight was taken off her chest.

"Move over" Ojiro said as she nudged Kaminari with her foot holding two plates of macaroni. "I got you dinner" "thanks Yuuto" He replied as the two blondes sat to the towel together slowly picking at their food and talking about all the random things that came to their mind. "Hey Sara... do...do you ever get scared about your family. Like after what happens to Todoroki. I'm not worried about my mum it's easy for her to stay out of trouble but my dad..."
"I know how you feel. Mum is number 11 and dad is number 9 but my sister isn't a hero. Yeah she has a really powerful quirk but I sometimes I get worried, but then it just makes me even more determined to find these assholes and become a hero."
"I know. It lucky we haven't been attacked by them, almost 20 are dead and the only people who have been targeted and survived is Meneta, Todoroki and Bakugou. We don't stand a chance by ourselves ", "excuse me!?" Kaminari elbowed Ojiro for the last comment "ahh number one your not by yourself and number two, dude you can beat the whole class without moving. Heck you beat that purple asshole Meneta who is number 2 in the class." Kaminari waved his hand behind the girl trying to find a limb to pat "your quirk is awesome, so I don't want to hear any more of this self doubting biznus" he ordered with a slight hint of sassy in his voice. Ojiro smiled in response and they continued to eat their dinner and stare at the stars. The sun had only just set but they were an hour from the city so there was little to know light pollution making the stars bright and vivid with the blue and purple of the Milky Way slightly visible. "It's amazing" Ojiro said in aw. She had lived in the city all her life so seeing so many stars were amazing. Kaminari hummed in response even though he wasn't even looking at the sky, he was too busy staring at his best friends eyes. The dark brown looked golden in the light and it gave her a mystic look. Kaminari hand Ojiro had been best friends for almost 15 years and never before has Kami felt this, a small ache in his chest. He shrugged it off and finished his plate before talking his and Yuuto's plate back to the table.

"HEY Everyone look" Aoyama shouted trying to turn everyone's attention to the water where the gold and red fireworks were being let off. Everyone stopped and walked over to their friends to watch the show. Meneta went over to sit at the table with Aoyama, Tokoyami, Toda and Aizawa sat together on the grass next to the sand, Ojiro and Kaminari sat under the umbrella, Homura and Ayuko stood with their feet in the water playfully kicking water at each other and Hiro pulled out the camera he had borrowed from his mum to take photos of the colours. He sent to his phone and opened messenger

Hiro Midoriya:
Image sent

Hiro Midoriya:
Hello. We all wish you were here to watch it with us. Hope you're doing well.

He continued to watch the show. When it finished, he checked his phone

Hiro Midoriya:
Hello. We all wish you were here to watch it with us. Hope you're doing well.
(Read)

He sighed and disappointedly followed his classmate back up to the wooden house to get ready for bed. Not that they went to sleep. The whole night was spent chatting playing games and just having fun.

-

Mio looked down at her phone whiched buzzed as she was eating dinner. She opend it and looked at the picture that was sent to her. The phone was gorgeous and made her smile slightly. KNOCK KNOCK "Are you doing your studies?" Endeavour bellowed from the other side of the door. "Yes grandpa almost done" she replied butting her phone on silent and putting in her draw.

—————————————————————————————————

Now back to studying and dying 😑😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646 11 16
Time has passed quickly: Class 1-A graduates and because hero's, get married, and some even have kids. Follow them all as they go through their seco...
1.1M 49K 45
A long, cute fanfic about our favourite bois Kirishima and Bakugou with lust, longing, love and a lot of smut thrown in. All characters are 16+ 2019...
6.7K 529 15
COMPLETE!!! This world is a bit different than in any show or movie correlated with Boku no Hero Academia. In this world, heroic identities are kept...
55.8K 1.1K 70
"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the heart of a certain hot-headed boy to bring...