Only You Shawty. A Justin Bie...

By Meganxooo

[A Justin Bieber Love Story] Charlotte Brooks, Justin Bieber, more than friends to everyone around them, but... More

AUTHORS NOTE
♥Chapter 1
♥Chapter 2
♥Chapter 3
♥Chapter 4
♥Chapter 5
♥Chapter 6
♥Chapter 7
♥Chapter 8
♥Chapter 9
♥Chapter 10
♥Chapter 11
♥Chapter 12
♥Chapter 13
♥Chapter 14
Authors Note: Important.
♥Chapter 15
♥Chapter 16
♥Chapter 18
♥Chapter 19
♥Chapter 20
♥Chapter 21
♥Chapter 22
♥Chapter 23
♥Chapter 24
♥Chapter 25
♥Chapter 26
♥Chapter 27
♥Chapter 28
♥Chapter 29
♥Chapter 30 - Justin's Letter
♥Chapter 31 - Epilogue
The End

♥Chapter 17

12.3K 303 19
By Meganxooo

Charlottes POV.

Stepping out of the car, I felt a little under dressed. It was meant to be a 'fancy' restaurant, but I didnt expect it to be like this. Where as I was wearing black skinny jeans and a golden off-one-shoulder top, people were sitting at tables wearing dresses that reached the floor. My mum must of thought the same thing as she was wearing a summer cocktail dress, but at least she want wearing jeans. Justin on the other hand was wearing dark blue washed jeans, but he could get away with it. He was the Justin Bieber for gods sake! It was funny, he used to be just, Justin. The boy across the road, my best friend, class mate. Now he was the Justin Bieber. Famous singer, rich, stranger. That last word was kind of depressing. Following a waiter who showed us to a seat at the back, I took the seat closest to the wall, my mum sat down next to me, Pattie sat opposite her, which left the only seat left for Justin. Opposite me. Right in my eye line.

"Pattie and myself are just going to the ladies room. You two stay and chat." My mum said while her and Pattie tried to get away. 

"No! Wait, I'll come!" I said desperately.

"We need to talk anyway. Catch up with Justin." I gave her my best glare, but not to be rude, I sat back in my own chair. Facing Justin, I noticed he was playing with his knife.

"Dont play with knives." I blurted out before I even knew what I was saying. A small smile crept onto his face and he placed the knife down carefully.

"Can I ask you something?" Justin asked quietly after looking at me for a while. I nodded, biting my tongue to stop me from saying another stupid thing like, 'you just did'. "It was a couple years back, but why did you hang up when I phoned you? You never called back either. Not even a text or anything.. Ah, you dont have to answer me." 

"Do you want the truth?" I asked him, and he nodded. I took a deep breath, and told him everything he needed to know. "Once you had left, I was angry with you. You did the right thing, but I couldnt help being angry that you just left and didnt even bother getting in contact sooner. I cried every day for you to come back.. and then you called. I had two options, be happy to talk to you but I knew that you'd be too busy for me. You'd have your work and other friends. I hadn't forgiven you then anyway, so I went with the other option; I let you go. This was selfish, but it was easier. I thought that if I let you go, I wouldnt have to break my heart every time you called. You tell me you loved me, then you just went. Like that. I sent you a "Happy Birthday" message, but I never got anything back so I stopped. I couldnt forget about you though, every day I was reminded of something." 

I watched Justin as he took in everything I was saying. I didnt mean to tell him everything, but once I had started.. I couldnt really stop. 

"Ah." Justin said once I finished. Was that all he had to say? Furious and embarrassed I played with the napkin on my plate, trying to distract myself from Justin still staring at me. "I never got a happy birthday message. Which number did you send it to?" Sighing I realised that was the only thing he actually got from what I had said. 

"The one you called me from." I replied bluntly.

"Oh. That explains it then." Justin said, annoyed.

"Explains what?!" 

"Why I didnt get the text." Justin was being just as blunt as I was. Annoyed I huffed.

"And why didnt you get the text?" 

"It doesnt matter." He finally stated. Feeling like I was going to go crazy, we sat there in silence for a few more minutes till Pattie and my mum came back, laughing. 

Sitting down, my mother and Pattie talked about anything and everything. Going out to the bathrooms a few times to be free of Justins stares and our mums endless amounts of laughing, we stayed at the restaurant for 2 hours, which felt more like 2,000 hours. When we got back, I immediately went into the guest room I was staying in and laid down on the bed. Pulling out my phone to bitch about Justin to release my anger, it hit me that I couldnt really text anyone. Sighing, I put my head phones in and listened to songs. Finally out of anger and sadness a few tears rolled down my cheeks to Justin's song, 'Be Alright'. Closing my eyes, I soon jumped to someone tapping my shoulder. Snapping my eyes open, I saw Justin right in my face. Jumping back further I ripped the ear phones out of my ears. 

"Why are you here?!" I almost screamed. 

"I just came to see if you were alright, then I thought you were ignoring me and when I noticed your earphones I tapped you." Justin said, trying to defend himself. He almost was scared of me.

"Well, Im fine. So you can go now." I snapped.

"Your not fine. You were crying." 

Furiously I wiped all evidence of tears away.

"Whats the matter?" Justin asked softly. It almost felt soothing.

"I just want to go home." I said feeling low.

"Why? You only just got here." 

"No body wants me here, I just want to go back home." I whispered, not really wanting him to hear, but he did.

"I do want you here, its just... its hard. Everything ended so badly, it makes now a little awkward." Justin admitted honestly.

"Im sorry" I blurted quickly. 

Justins eyes looked like they were going to bulge out of his sockets, "your sorry?" He chocked.

"Yes. Its all my fault. We could of been friends, but I was selfish." I looked down at the floor.

"No, this was my fault. I could of called you. I could of tried harder to put you first. I should of never admitted my feelings for you just before I left as well. That wasnt fair."

"Im glad you did, but it doesnt matter now." 

"Why wouldnt that matter?" Was he serious? He didnt still have feelings for me. He couldnt have. He's dating fricken Selena Gomez! 

"B- Because, it doesnt matter- because you, are, we, it doesnt matter." I struggled finding the right words to say. "Im going to sleep now, so if you dont mind..."

It took Justin a couple of seconds to realise what I was hinting. "Oh, sure. Good night Charlotte. See you in the morning." Justin turned and opened the door. "Wait, how long are you staying here?" 

"A week." My voice strained. This was going to be a lot harder than I thought.

"Night!" He chirped, waving.

"Night." I bluntly replied, my voice mono-toned. Turning over to one side, I wished that time would hurry up. Closing my eyes, I waited for sleep.

----------

Authors Note.

Hello All! Thanks for reading, but could you do me a favour? Do you mind pressing the vote button for me, or maybe even writing some feedback on the book? Would mean the world! 

So, this story's changed quite a bit. First of all, they were best friends, then they finally admitted their love for each other, then Justin was forced to choose either love or his dream, which left Charlotte on her own. Now, three years later Charlotte and Justin are reunited and now they are barely friends. Hah. They've been through a lot to only of had 17 chapters, right? 

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 623 76
[RATED: PG-13/R] When walking in the mall, Anna a normal girl in LA runs into popstar Justin Bieber. He instantly falls i...
273 5 45
Justin Bieber lives with his mom in Ontario Canada he's a big Selena Gomez fan what will happen when he meet his idol will she fall in love with him...
Texts • jb By .

Fanfiction

188K 5.5K 27
*you have 1 new message* when a girl get's dared to drunk text a random number, which happens to be justin bieber's. -------- this book is literally...
157K 6.5K 199
PART ONE: Justin gets drunk and texts the wrong number, the girl he texts does not want anything to do with him but keeps texting him anyways. She do...