Right Next To You (Narry)

By livingforthebest

That stupid, stupid kiss. Why did I have to say anything at all? Why couldn't I have waited a few more minute... More

Book Trailer
Chapter 1- You Light Up My World
Chapter 2- Torn
Chapter 3- It's Always A Good Time
Chapter 4- Closer
Chapter 5- Just Friends?
Chapter 6- Heart Skips A Beat
Chapter 7- Maybe I'm Amazed
Chapter 8- The Lying Game
Chapter 9- When Everything Falls Apart
Chapter 10- Take My Hand
Chapter 11- Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 12- The Truth
Chapter 13- Digging a Deeper Hole
Chapter 14- Underage
Chapter 15- Harder To Breathe
Chapter 15 (Part 2) - When It Rains, It Pours
Chapter 16- The Distance Between Us
Chapter 17- Happily Every After
Chapter 18- It's Better Now
Chapter 19- Wanted
Chapter 20- Just Kiss Me
Chapter 21- I Want That
Chapter 22- Boyfriend
Chapter 23- The Boys Are Back
Chapter 24- Baby
Chapter 26- Shattered
Chapter 27- The King And The Queen
Chapter 28- Heart Beats Harder
Chapter 29- Everything About You
Chapter 30- Give Me Love
Chapter 31- Some Nights
Chapter 32- Along For The Ride
Chapter 33- Teenage Dream
Chapter 34- Nothing On You
Chapter 35- Carried Away
Chapter 36- Stronger
Chapter 37- Mine
Interview 1
Chapter 38- Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 39- The Little Things
Chapter 40- Every Kiss
Chapter 41- Thought Of You
Chapter 42- Perfect
Chapter 43- Blush
Chapter 44- Wonderstruck
Chapter 45- Made For Each Other
Chapter 46- Fire
Chapter 47- Hold Me In Your Arms
Chapter 48- Heartbeat
Chapter 49- My Everything
Interview 2
Chapter 50- Right Next To You
New Book - I Hate You Out Loud

Chapter 25- When A Heat Breaks

47.3K 954 410
By livingforthebest

Niall:

I ran my fingers through my thick fading blonde hair and sighed at myself in the mirror. I just couldn't seem to see why Harry thought I was attractive. With my crooked teeth that were slowly being fixed by braces and my scrawny pale body. I mean I was trying to get more muscle but it was taking forever.

"Ready baby?" Harry said coming into the room. I glanced up to find him in a pair of almost skin tight, black jeans and a white v-neck with a black blazer over the top. His hair was absolutely perfect. He leaned against the door frame and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked coming up to me and putting his hands on my hips.

"Nothing." I said forcing a smile.

"Niall," He said knowingly.

"Fine, I'm not as good looking as you." I admitted.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me Harry." I said feeling rather annoyed.

"I did but I just can't believe it." He said.

"Well, believe it."

"What am I going to have to do to make you change you mind about that?" He asked moving in closer.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out of his grasp.

"I'm serious Niall." Harry said reaching for my hand.

I shrugged.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered. I felt the heat come to my face and how could I possibly deny it when it was coming from him?

"Okay." I said smiling up at him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Baby, come on they're waiting for us." He said.

I nodded and pulled out of his arms. He smacked my butt playfully as we left my room.

I turned around and he smirked at me.

We climbed into the car and started on our way to the club.

"We're not going to be able to-" I asked.

"No." Harry shook his head. "Too many people." 

"Actually Simon called and had them to a member's only night tonight, so I don't think you'll have to worry about it." Liam said.

"What if the members take pictures or something?" Niall asked.

"This is one of the most expensive clubs on earth to be a member of, I'm sure they have more money then they could ever need." Louis pointed out.

I nodded and sat back against the back of the seat and Harry took my hand.

"We'll see when we get there, yeah?" He asked.

I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

Soon enough the van pulled to a stop outside a very lit up building.

We climbed out and walked right in.I was surprised by the enormous amount of people in the club.

The other lads girlfriends were waiting at a large round table in the middle of the bar area, looking as beautiful as ever. We greeted all of them and sat down.

"Alright boys have, fun. We'll be around if you need anything." Paul said and left with the other bodyguards.

Harry scooted his chair close to mine and pressed his leg against mine. Eleanor glanced over at us and smiling knowingly. Of course Louis had told her.

"How are you two?" She asked leaning towards us. 

"Good." I answered.

"That's good." She said. "Lou told me." She giggled.

"Told you what?" Louis asked coming into the conversation.

"About Harry and Niall dating." El said smiling brightly.

"Secret dating." Harry added in a whisper. 

She smiled again and leaned into Louis

"Secret, that's so cute." She said.

Liam and Zayn took their girlfriends out on the dance floor and Louis and Eleanor went to the bar.

"Wanna dance?" Harry asked.

"Haz, we can't." I said.

"Why not?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"What if someone sees us?" I asked.

"Then we say we were drunk, or have Simon get them to not publish it." He said.

I contemplated the thought for a minute.

"Okay." I said biting my lip.

"Yay!" Harry said jumping up.

"You're such a girl." I said.

He chuckled and grabbed my waist pulling me to the far corner of the dance floor.

The song 'Smack That' by Akon came on.

Harry smirked and pressed his hips up against mine.

"Just let go baby." He said.

I let the beat of the song take me over as my hormones kicked in. Nothing was more important than Harry and they way he expertly moved his body with mine. Harry smiled and captured my lips in his. He bit down on my lower lip and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I spun him around in my arms so his back was against my chest, with his lips on mine until I saw a flash.

We froze and Harry back away from me, frantically searching the crowd of people. My eyes rested on a very familiar face.

"Hello boys." Holly said smirking evilly as she twirled her camera around on her finger.

"Shit." Harry muttered under his breath.

"Holly." I began stepping closer to her. My blood was boiling under my skin. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Let's go talk somewhere a little quieter." She said grabbing the collar of my shirt with her hand and dragging me through the crowd.

Harry scrambled after us. I felt numb. How could I have been so stupid? I had just risked everything because something had felt good. And man did it feel good.

Before Holly could open her car door I snatched the camera out of her hands and threw it against the hard cold pavement as hard as I could.

She just smiled and laugh. Why the hell was she laughing?

"Like I wouldn't have backup." She said.

Harry finally caught up, I could see the anger in his eyes.

"The police are on their way." Harry spat.

"Well then I guess that means we better go baby!" Holly said grabbing me by the waist and pushing me towards the car. I tried to fight her but she was crazy strong.

"Don't try to fight me Niall, I work out 3 hours a day." She said calmly as she pushed me into the car.

Harry tried to push her away and only resulted in getting punched, hard in the face

"HARRY!" I cried from inside the locked car.

Holly smiled down at Harry and then kicked him hard in the head with her bright red heels

Harry rolled over in pain, I could see the tears and blood dripping down his face. My heart shattered and my body filled with hate. I absolutely hated her. How could she do that? I heard the sirens off in the distance when Holly open the door to climb in.

"Don't worry about him Harry, I'll take good care of him." She said demonically.

"NO! I won't let you hurt him!" Harry cried as he fought to get up from the ground.

"Forget it Harry." She said pushing him away and slamming the door on me. Tears poured over his face as he called my name.

"I'm sorry." I said and I knew that he could hear me.

"I love you." I called rolling the window down as Holly climbed in.

"Nothing's going to happen, I'll be okay." I told him.

Holly stepped on the gas pedal causing me to fall back against the seat.

"Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone?!" I shouted.

She didn't answer.

"Stop the car!" I yelled.

"STOP THE CAR!!" I shouted even louder.

She slammed on the brakes and the car came to a screeching stop.

"What do you want?" I asked as my chest rose and fell at an unbelievable pace.

"You." She said.

"Fine, but don't hurt Harry." I said.

"That was easy, you must really love him." She said.

"Shut up," I spat.

She narrowed her eyes at me and held up her phone.

"What are you going to do with those?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know, maybe I'll mail them to one of my friends in Hollywood, or I might just post it on twitter...." She said mockingly.

"No, I'll do anything, you can't show that to anyone." I said.

"Marry me." She said.

"What?"

"Marry me, like ring and everything." She said.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I shouted.

"Oh yeah and you're going to make Harry hate you." She said.

"No I'm not." I said.

"He can either lose you or lose everything, your choice." She said flashing the phone at me once again.

My heart pounded in my chest, what the hell was I going to do?

"He'll understand that you don't love him anymore." She said. "I'm sure."

"Fine." I spat. "Whatever you want, please take control of my life you nasty bitch!" I spat.

"Will do." She said smiling.

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked seriously wanting to know the answer.

"Broke my heart, now I'm going to do the same to you."

"You've already done that." I said.

"Well then it's time to take it a step farther." She said.

"You're a freaking pysco." I said and stared out the window. My heart was racing so quickly that it hurt to breathe.

"I fucking hate you, you ruin everything." I said refusing to look at her.

She laughed. "It's funny, I bet Harry is going to be saying the same thing to you in a few weeks." 

"And why would he do that?" I asked.

"Because you're going to make him hate you." She said. 

"What if I say no?"

"We've already went through this." She said flashing her phone at me one more time. She started the car and I stared out the window helplessly as all of the memories of Harry and I flashed through my mind.

The time I sang to him.

The time he kissed me.

God, I could go on forever, and now everything was ruined. And we were just starting to be comfortable around each other. A few frustrated tears poured over my cheeks. I know you're probably thinking that I could just tell Simon, and tell Harry and get it all figured out. But I couldn't tell  Simon what was going on without telling him about Harry and I. And I just couldn't do that to Harry. 

Actually I just couldn't do that to myself. I couldn't have people knowing that I was gay. Yes, I know it's thickheaded and selfish, but there wasn't another way to explain it. I just couldn't be known as the gay boy from One Direction.

 vote.COMMENT.fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 9.1K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
367K 14.2K 50
Niall and Harry are the best of friends. Everyone at school wishes to have a friendship like Niall and Harry. They're also the most popular boys in...
699K 19.3K 144
Zayn: Left One Direction to pursue a solo career, broke millions of hearts in doing so but is happy. Has a lot of fans, is successful. Also dating Gi...
736K 35K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...