Nature Hero: Ume

By pearlrose2324

Izumi Midoryia has her grandmother's quirk from her mother side, overgrownth. She can make a lot of plants in... More

I'm sorry but this has to be said
Where it all begin
Fairy tales do come true
UA High
They found out
U.A. Sports Festival
Let the Games Begin
In search of Natsu
Last Event
Fight the feelings
Show us who you are
Madam Rose
Hero Killer Stain
Last two days and a father worry
First day back and finale exams
Daughter Vs Father
Swim Day at UA
Camping brings out a whole new you
Run Wild
Lived to Tell the Tale
A Soldier Surrenders
Rescue Our Fellow Brothen
Meanwhile
Ultimate Move the Call of Nature
Come so far to lose
We work as one
Unfinished Fight
Meet the big 3
Scoop of the Year Yagi Family
Sir Nighteye
Bring Hope to the Hopeless
The Final Call
If You See Me Say My Name
We Will Smile On
Culture Festival
Why is it so Hard
Winter Fun Not
Holy Light
Izumi meets Deku
Deku's Quirk
A Long Time Ago
Interview with 1A
It's Christmas with 1A + Eri
Welcome to Hell's Fire
A Hero's Charge
Heal your soul
Who is Sakura
Confession
I'm Sorry
Rest your head
DNA=Roots
Awaken Souls
Why Now
Energy Surge
Phantoms from the Past
Izumi
Character Sheet
Notes on everything
some fun join if you want
update Two Heroes
Goals
Marry Christmas fans
Update Good and Bad
Happy Anniversary
The End of Book One
Emergency

Open Your Heart

4.4K 109 13
By pearlrose2324

It was the next day, when Izumi's phone blow up with calls after calls. Izumi not nowing what happened while she slept or anything about yesterday woken up to see its been a few days after the attack at training camp to see her dad all over the new. Not All Might her dad. She read everything at what happened yesterday as she slept on.

She ignored all the other calls and went starting to wanting to talk to her dad. He didn't answer so her went to her mom. "Mommy?" Izumi said so confused  cried out, with no memories and to wake up to this. She needed answers to this and the only person who could was her dad the man that raised her for most of her life. "Izumi?" Inko said haven't heard Izumi call her that in years called on her way to being escorted to Toshinori room. "Is...He?" Izumi tried to get out but couldn't. "His just fine beaten but not suffering. He gave his last hurrah to everyone we should be proud of him." Inko said reaching the door. "Do you want to talk to him." Inko said as the police aloud her and Natsu in.

Izumi nodded then remembered she was on the phone. "Yes." Izumi said in a watery voice. "Izumi?" The voice that she wanted to hear the most called, she cried more. "Hey no more crying, heroes don't cry they hold their.." Izumi finding her voice again finished. "Their head up high and smile for the hearts to see and say I am here." Izumi said smiling as tears still came down. "I'll be discharged here soon then we'll be coming to get you to discharge you early." Toshinori said still hearing Izumi crying smiled.

When he did get discarded the Yagi family was escorted to where Izumi was at. The people there looked shock at seeing All Might there with a woman and kid holding a bouquet of flowers of pink peonies the same ones that grow in Izumi's hair and the same flower that she discovered her quirk with.

As the family reached the door of Izumi's room, with a twist of the knob Toshinori opened the door. Izumi just finished her check up was once again explained of her condition saying she has one more night then tomorrow she should be able to remembering thinks. She saw the door knob twisting and look to see her parents. More tears came as she ran to her parents.

"No more." Toshinori said smiling as he handed her, his gift. "No more fighting from me. Even if I want too I couldn't put you guys through this one more time. Your my first priority now and only. My family." Toshinori said bringing his two girls and son closer to him. "I passed the torch on and hope he will carry on the legacy that the rest pave the way for him." Toshinori said as his family smiled at him nodding his head. Natsu then piped in as cute as ever. "Shhhh Daddy top secret." Natsu said putting his small finger to his lip as to say no talking. To which the rest laugh at that.

Toshinori still feeling pain but move past that to pick his son up. "Yes but no more being top secret." When he said that wife and daughter look at him in surprise. "The full truth must come out as they see me like this. Most people close to use knows that we're family." Toshinori explained setting Natsu down before going to his loving wife and cherish her cheek. "You are the most important people in my life. I hid you from the public eye for years. So I ask will you stand by me?" Toshinori said using the same line that he used when he proposed to Inko. Tears of joy wilt up in Inko. "Yes." She said hugging the man that made her feel in love again.

Toshinori called Tsukauchi telling him to not call for two days he going to spend this with his family. Tsukauchi understanding keeped the media away from the family when pictures of them at the hospital starting to float around. All Might has a family.

The two days pass when Principal Nezu called for him to the school. Toshinori already knows about the new student dorms talk with Inko about and she was fine with it. When people see Inko the first word that they don't think of is strong. She is a strong woman she has to be when being number one hero's wife and having a daughter fallowing in his footsteps. So as a means to make sure that the this doesn't happen again they are building dorms for the students going to UA.

The one family he does dreaded going to where the Bakugo's. He knows this family personally. Mitsuki Bakugo was more then ok with it so was Masaru. Bakugo then asked him a question. "Why did you keep quiet." There was no heat to it which means there was no anger behind it. "I wanted my family safe to them I'm Toshinori and not All Might like I was to you as Toshinori the man that supported you to fulfill your and my daughters dream. And I'm still Toshinori to them nothing will change that." Toshinori said looking at Bakugo as he went back inside. They hit the rest of the students homes after that all of them said you. Next up is to move into the dorms.

Moving day

Everyone made it to the dorms. Izumi happy to have memory staying with her meaning she could still be a hero. Aizawa stood in front of the new dorm Heights Alliance. "I must say I'm proud that no one broke the rules this time." Aizawa said looking as students look to Kirishima, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Iida and Bakugo to see if he was lying.

"Unless there something you want to say." Aizawa said rasing an eyebrow. Bakugo step up, the four looked at him as he did he then turn around to face the class and hit Mineta. "I heard you looked through Izumi's bag while she was in acoma." Bakugo said annoyed at the short pervert. "Ah who told him that." Miteta said as tears came running down. "Wait what?" Izumi said looking at her classmates shock to hear that. Aizawa threw his scarf at Mineta activate his quirk to look intimidating. "If you so do that here I will personally drag you to the principal to discuss further punishment." Aizawa said warning to all students.

They where given a tour of the place they would be living in for the next three years. Uraraka was so surprised at how big all of place it was. Mineta again had to be worn about not to do anything funny. Yaoyorozu was worried about how smaller everything was from where she grow up in. Izumi was to busy looking at everything to see Todoroki watching her. It was time to decorate their rooms. Izumi's room was on the fourth floor being the only floor to have three girls.

By night time everyone was done packing the boys where in the common area when Kirishima finally let the elephant out of the bag. "Can't believe Izumi is the daughter of All Might." He said as it finally sunk in that Izumi is related to all might the number one hero." All of them nodded at that. Few seconds later the girls came down. Hagakure then shared the idea of a room contest. Everyone was ok with that.

They started with Tokoyami room first after some pushing to see his room. "Wow it really fits you." Izumi said looking at Tokoyami. Aoyama was bright and Mineta...third floor. They saw Iida's, Kaminari's, Koda's to which they saw the bunny attack Izumi when she pet him. And lastly Ojiro.

Mineta then asked why is it only boys room shown. "Because there wasn't anyone on the second floor." Izumi said raising an eyebrow as if it was obvious. To which explains everything as they went to Jiro and Hagakure next. Bakugo said it was lame and went to bed. Kirishima and Shoji where next. Then it was Ashido, Uraraka and Izumi turn.

When they got to Izumi's room she hesitated to open it before doing so. In one word it looks like a fairy garden. Both sides look in surprise at this. "I know so embarrassing." Izumi said hiding her face in her hands. "Wow look at these hero collectibles." Kirishima looking at all of the heroes that adored the wall. "Wow fairytale books, ah? Tales of the Forest spirit?" Uraraka said looking at her book. "Uh ya when I was around five my mom started to date my dad. So my grandmother would watch me when they went out." Izumi said taking back at the looks everyone gave her. "To past the time we made a series of books after we read of all the fairytale's we could think of." Izumi said blush accidentally bump into Todoroki. "Can I borrow it?" Todoroki said smoothly and bold that everyone else was in shock at his boldness. The final floor had Sato, Todoroki, Sero, Asui and Yaoyorozu's room. The winner was Sato after making that delicious cake.

But before they could go to bed there was a knock on the door. "Eh? Someone this late at night?" Yaoyorozu said as Iida opened the door to see. "Madam Rose?" Izumi said looking at her. She wasn't wearing her hero costume just a casual clothes. "Good evening Iida, Todoroki, Kirishima and Yaoyorozu." She said walking to where everyone was gathered. "Hello everyone." Charlotte said as everyone gave small hello wandering why a big hero like Madam Rose was here.

"The principal wanted to see me and I asked permission to come and talk to you." She said looking pacifically at the four. "What you for did was wrong on so many levels you now that right." She started revealing that they where there to the class. "I thought out of everyone you two would have learned your lesson." Charlotte said rubbing her face. "But I don't blame you either should your fellow students." Charlotte said seeing everyone looking around at the four. "If this was to happen when I went here then most the heroes would have done the same." That made everyone look at her. "You guys are so much stronger than any pro heroes and I think for that reason I'm willing to let this go. Most of us keep forgetting what it was like to be a teenager and when we it was time for us to face villains like you did most of us weren't prepared for the back lashed." Charlotte  walked to the door. "This is just my personal opinion they could have left you alone after the first attack but they didn't. Usually that means they find you threatening so that means they are afraid of you." Charlotte said turning back to them. "Are you afraid of them?" Was the last thing she said as she walked out the door. Bakugo stood in the hallway of the elevator listening in when he was going to tell them they where loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 182 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
280K 8.6K 20
What if All Might didn't lose the sludge villain the second time? What if Izuku Midoriya was not knocked out of his thoughts on that rooftop by the e...
72.2K 1.4K 20
(Discontinued!) Izumi Midoriya, a girl who is said to be quirkless yet still wants to be a hero. She is also the daughter of Hiashi Midoriya, the pre...
1.7K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...