Forever Together (Shadow X He...

By KissedNBWriter

You are (y/n) The Hedgehog. You lived in a creepy forest all alone. And every once in a while bumping into th... More

The G.U.N Teams First Encounter
Sonic and The Gang
You Owe Us One
Good Night Shadow
Silent Shadow
G.U.N Expidition
More Similar Than We Thought
G.U.N Expedition /part 2\
Bitter Betrayal
Shadow, Your Hero
Secret Spy (y/n)
Secret G.U.N Spy
Double-Crossed
The Gang To The Rescue
I Love You, You Love Me
Tails and Rouge Captured
Knuckles Missing
Framed
We Never Have Privacy
Master Plan
Your Death?
Life & Death
I Don't Take Orders, I Give Them
The Battle
The Defeat of Leader
Motherly & Sexy
Will You Marry Me?
Baby Hedgie

Amy's Gone

2.8K 64 2
By KissedNBWriter

Chapter 17: Amy's Gone

You gasp and ready your powers. Pointing you hands at the bushes. What came out of it was a rabbit. You groan and start walking toward the house. Shadow, Knuckles, and Amy follow you(in that order). Until Amy was grabbed from behind and taken from the group. You felt sad. No one ever knew that, not even The G.U.N, you thought so anyway. Once you guys make it to the house you felt a wave of dizziness wash through your head.

"You ok?" Shadow held your bent elbows from behind as you hold your hands up to your head.

"Yeah, just a little nausious" you groan and sit on the couch. Sonic expected Amy to sit next to him but she wasn't there.

"Uh, where's Amy?" Sonic asked. You all shrug as you look around. You then felt dizzy again, but much worse. It hurt you.

"Ahh!" You yell, holding your head again. Shadow turns toward you and helps hold you up. A loud, high pitch noise rang in your ears. That's all you could hear. A high pitch sound. You try closing your ears but that didn't work. You began to growl, not knowing you were. Shadow tried putting a hand on you but you smacked it away. Then, It stopped, completely. No more high pitch sounds, no more dizziness, just a slight head ache.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong?" Shadow asked you, you heard the worry in his voice and was finally able to answer.

"I d-don't know, m-my head!" You growl as it became worse again.

"You knew what was wrong with her before, what's wrong with her now?" Sonic asked. The pain began to decrease. So now, you were able to comprehend what was wrong. Your life rings, it came from your life rings.

"I don't know this time" Shadow put a hand to your forehead. You take a deep breath and slowly take off your life bracelets.

"What are you doing?" Knuckles asked you. You look up at him and place your life rings on the table. Shadow picks them up and looks at you with worry. Once you did you felt better

"These aren't my life rings, these are replicas" you say. Shadow growls but kept his cool. He looks at his life rings and takes one of his off. And puts that one on you. You smile and kiss his cheek.

"Ok guys, it's highly likely they have the girls and Tails, not to mention my life rings" you sigh. "And my equipment, i'm worthless! I don't have my bunker euqipment, my life, my Chaos emerald" you sigh. Sonic smiled and held out you Chaos Emerald.

"Here" Sonic said. You look up at him and you smiled. You grab the chaos emerald and smiled.

"Thanks big bro" you hug Sonic, Sonic hugs back and smiles. "I'm gonna go plan, for tomorrow" you walk into Shadow's bedroom. Leaving the boys in silence.

~At The G.U.N

Tails and Rouge sit in their cells, weak from power drainage. Tails felt hopeless, but knew Sonic was gonna come save them. Rouge sat in there, board. The two had no more color. Tails wasn't as smart as before. Which annoyed him. Now he wasn't able to get out. A few G.U.N soldiers walk in, holding a squirming and shouting Amy. Tails and Rouge hear this and gasp. Running to the front bars of the cell.

"Amy!" Tails shouted! Staring at the situation.

"Let go of me you brats! If Sonic were here you guys would be so dead!" Amy shouted, trying to kick and hit the Soldiers. But failed as they lock her in a chair. They chuckle and take these needles attached to tubes. Amy looked at them in horror and knew exactly what was gonna happen. One by one they stick the needles in Amy's arms. One after another Amy screamed. Terrifying Tails. After they were done there was about 7 needles all over Amy's arms.

"Oh Sonic, where are you?" Tails sighed. One soldier walks up to a little computer screen. After pressing a few buttons, color began to suck out of Amy. Amy's breathing became horse and more fluid continues to suck out of her. Once there was no more left, the suctioning stopped. Two of the Soldiers pull the needles out of Amy.

"H-Help" Amy quietly spoke. The soldiers pull her out of the chair and throw her into the same cell as Rouge.

Word Count: 751

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.2K 18
Amy Rose has grown tired of chasing Sonic and decides to stop pursuing him. She never notices that Sonic had been in love with her the entire time, a...
1K 53 16
G.U.N. has located the Master Emarald, a powerful, green gem that could be dangerous if in the wrong hands. When a mysterious platypus arrives on Ear...
2.2K 35 2
10 years has passed and G.U.N. is hosting a party to celebrate victory over Black Arms and in honor of Shadow the Hedgehog. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles an...
540 38 8
It has been three years since the war. For once and for many years, the world was at peace. Expect for the occasional Eggman attack, but that was not...