SasuNaru ➳ Semes & Ukes (EDIT...

By Goldenunderwear

Sasuke , Neji , Shino and Gaara are the schools most popular boys or you could say 'Semes' , the girls would... More

SasuNaru : Semes & Ukes
The First Day
Nightcore ~ Supernatural
Making A Move
Outside
House
Numb
Embarrassing And Awkward
Locked
I Heard It All
Ok Than
Mornings and Others
Big Kitty~
Burn
Remember ?
M.U , M.S
That Little Accident
Fancy
Cats
Girls ~ Mwhahaha ~
The End
Squeal <3
Dat Guy -/////- * Blush *
Save Me Now
IDK
No
Mr.Right
The Plan
Looking VS Clubbing
Trouble
The Lion
The Mix-Up Bet
You Make Me
Slow Down
#1 Neko
Question Time
Last Last Chappie~
Questions Time 2

#2 Neko

14.5K 579 206
By Goldenunderwear

#2 Neko

[ Happy Birthday Naruto!:) ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pov :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto sniffed up and wiped the small tears that were once rolling down his cheeks.

Sasuke's dumping him.

Naruto just didn't understand.

' Why is he dumping me ? ' That question ran over Naruto's head.

Than Naruto remembered when they were cuddling in bed and just getting to the sex part when Sasuke looked away from him.

Naruto sniffed.

He didn't know what to do.

This was is home,he had no other, his house burned down.

And his belongs... well he barley had any.

Sasuke insisted in sharing with Naruto including his boxers but they were too big so Sasuke bought Naruto his own ones.

Well there's one belonging.

His boxers.

Naruto smiled at that thought and wiped out the last tears in his eyes.

He stood up and went to the mirror since he was in the bathroom with a locked door.

Naruto looked at himself in the mirror and scowled.

His eyes were red and his cheeks were burning.

He hated when he cried, it made him look... so messy and.... ugh.. ugly.

But Sasuke said he looked adorable when he cried and a bonus star in bed.

Getting a towel, he roughly wiped his eyes hoping to make them better but it only helped a bit.

Naruto stared at his face in the mirror for a while and than smiled.

' I look really good ' Naruto giggle as he wiped his cheeks.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

'' Naruto? Are you ok ? ''

Sasuke.

Naruto quickly finished up wiping his face.

'' Y-Yeah '' Naruto stuttered.

There was silence.

'' Did you say goodbye? '' Sasuke finally asked.

Naruto, from the toilet seat that he sat on, looked at the bathroom door.

'' Say goodbye.. to whom ? '' Naruto asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's Pov 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

'' Say goodbye.. to whom ? '' Naruto asked, his voice a bit down.

I stood there shocked.

' Did he not..understand me ?' I thought.

But than his voice replayed in my mind and it sounded sad.

I knocked on the door again.

'' Naruto, open the door '' I asked nicely.

At the corner of my eye i saw the cat walking by the hall looking at me curiously.

Clearly he fucking got more aware of what property means.

'' Naruto please open the door '' I knocked more loudly on it.

But Naruto didn't respond to my calls.

'' Naruto '' I grunted '' If i have to knock down this door than i will '' I warned him

There was silence again but shifting as heard as Naruto got up and slowly unlocked the door.

I quickly opened the door fast and Naruto stumbled and fell the bath, mixing his body with the curtains which where now broken.

'' Could this day get any worse!?'' Naruto growled trying to get out of the curtains.

I quickly went over to Naruto to help him get out only for him to growl at me.

'' I can get out myself! '' Naruto said standing up, his face down so i couldn't see it, as he untangled himself from the white curtains.

I looked at down as he untangled himself.

'' Naruto, what's wrong '' I asked.

He stopped and looked at me.

'' Are you serious? '' He asked.

I stared harder and signed.

'' Look i know it was hard to say goodbye to the cat but there was no need to lock yourself in the bathroom and get all growling at me '' I said staring over at Naruto who had his eyebrow up .

'' What do you mean say goodbye to the cat ? '' Naruto slowly and casually asked.

It was my go to quirk an eyebrow.

'' Downstairs.. i said say goodbye to the cat because we're getting rid of it '' I slowly said.

Naruto stared hard at me.

This was the first time in all our Boyfriend-Boyfriend lives, that the room that so tense.

'' But... didn't you want to get rid of me? '' Naruto asked slowly.

My eyes widened at that sentence.

'' W-Why would you think that!!?'' I shouted as i hugged Naruto .

'' Eh... eh...um.. i wasn't good in bed ?'' Naruto questioned.

'' No. Never. I would never get rid of you, and defiantly not because of that '' I said, rubbing my hand on his back in circles to calm him down.

I would never get rid of Naruto.

Even a single thought of a man other than me touching Naruto in the way i do would make me go possessive on him and start making  hickeys everywhere.

And when i say everywhere.

I mean everywhere.

We stayed like this for a while until a soft gasp came from Naruto's mouth and he pushed me away from him.

''W-What Naru-''

'' You're going to get rid of the cat!!? '' Naruto shouted pointing a finger at me.

Oh no.

Here we go.

'' Y-Yeah that's why-''

'' NOPE! '' Naruto shouted crossing his arms.

'' N-Naruto hold o-''

Naruto quickly ran past me, banging me across the shoulder and ran to the cat in the hall, falling on the carpet floor and embraced it which the cat gladly expected.

And which got me mad.

Naruto hugged the cat and rubbed his cheek against it and the cat rubbed back.

' It's mocking me .. ' I thought angrily.

I growled, i have no choice.

'' Fine '' I called out getting Naruto's and 'whateverthecat'snameis ' attention.

'' Fine?'' Naruto repeated.

'' But let's make a deal '' I smirked.

'' A deal '' Naruto repeated it like it was the most wonderful thing in the world.

'' We get to throw this cat out... '' I gave an evil look to the cat '' and buy a new one ''

' Yes ' I thought ' A new innocent kitten which won't stalk every single thing we're doing!

I evil laughed in my head.

I would never let Naruto hear my evil laugh.

He'd be having his belongings packed and train tickets in less than 5 minutes.

Naruto looked at me questioningly.

'' A new cat .. '' Naruto muttered rubbing his chin in a thinking mode.

' Come on Naru, say yes ! '

'' But Sasuke '' Naruto moaned.

'' I already got attached to this ca-''

'' Please '' I said.

I never begged for anything expect asking Naruto for sex and, shit just never mind, i didn't beg for anything unless it was important and this was important.

Naruto looked up at me before sighing.

'' Ok, i give up ''

I quickly went up to Naruto, and picked him up off the ground and started kissing his whole face saying ' Thank you Thank You ! '

Naruto blushed, quickly trying to get my hands off him but no luck.

At the corner of my eye i saw the cat staring at me which looked like angry eyes.

I smirked.

Stupid cat.

I win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nerds By kxkx0504

Fanfiction

193K 6.7K 42
Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten are the popular girls. They have everything: smarts, looks, and personality.That's what makes them so 'popular'. Mean...
151K 3.3K 12
Read to find out!!!!! Warning: Mpreg and Yaoi!!!!!!! If you don't like it, don't read it!!!!!! Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and the others char...
289K 10.8K 29
[Contains BoyxBoy! If you don't like then don't read!] Naruto Uzumaki is just trying to get through high school without involving himself with homoph...
118K 5.1K 68
A new week of school starts off rather bad when Naruto is paired up with an absolute jerk for a project. What is to come when Naruto some how becomes...