GDI goes to Remnant

Galing kay XwarCommander1230

After Jaune was being exposed of his fake transcript by Cardin, he's being teleport to the world where tibari... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Atlas & White fang units
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Choice
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

3.1K 30 4
Galing kay XwarCommander1230

After the breach of Vale, the appearance of GDI has shocked throughout the world, the kingdoms became unaware of their existence and they possess advanced weapons & technologies that could go through people's auras. People saw how they brought soldiers, mech walkers, and airships to take down Grimms with bravery and honor. It also learns that Jaune Arc, a student who goes missing in Beacon academy, is a leader of the Global Defense Initiative which shocked the people hearing the news, they are the wonder of why they elected him as a GDI leader in his age.

At the Beacon academy, when they heard the news about Jaune leading the GDI, it was shocking to all students that he's still alive after his disappearance. Some of them are relieved that he's okay while some are still angry for making a fake transcript entering the academy. Team CRDL is one of them and they weren't happy to hear about the blonde boy known as Jaune, Cardin wanted to ruin Jaune's life so he would be humiliated by the people. But it became worse, he's a colonized leader of the Global Defense Initiative where there's a huge city filled with humans and faunus. He was disgusted at letting faunus have a good life there in the city, he despises the faunus so much. He wanted to ruin Jaune's life again but it's unclear that he has a group of soldiers that are greater than huntsmen or other kingdoms. So he and his team have to stay away from them or they will face the wrath of Jaune Arc.

At Atlas, a GDI ambassador has talked to an atlas counselor about their existence. He explains about the earth being covered by a radiation crystal known as Tiberium, a terrorist group called Brotherhood of Nod, Tiberium war, Scrin invasion and ended the Tiberium by activating the scrin tower. They became much shocked by their experience of war and a lot of casualties. He explains how they ended up in Remnant when a portal appeared out of nowhere when Jaune and his men went on the mission. After that, atlas councilors ask him to trade weapons and technology and make an alliance for the future. He told them to decline because Jaune doesn't want to ally with Atlas for a reason. He told them that Atlas military didn't do a good job by protecting the village from the Grimm, but instead they just ran off like cowards when one of "best" soldiers got killed and a lack of security to prevent White fangs from stealing weapons and dust resources. He also mentions that Schnee Dust Company has to use faunus workers for slave labor and GDI will destroy those slavers for their crimes. They feel aware that GDI doesn't like Atlas very much and they will destroy SDC by the order of Jaune Arc, even if it means losing the only company they need to provide it. He also tells them that their people aren't welcome to the GDI nation, which he explains to them.

At Vacuo, a GDI ambassador explains to the councilors about history from the earth. After she explains everything, they become frightened and scared of Tiberium, which is like dust but deadly. The brotherhood of Nod is also scared of them for they are many more deadly groups than Grimm or the White fang. She told them that Jaune allows their people to either go on tour or stay in the GDI nation if they follow the laws and provide them to construct their defenses. She also asks them to ally with GDI for a good relationship between nation and kingdom. They agree to her terms, she gives them a device to contact the GDI leader known as Jaune Arc, they become good terms to GDI for they are the only kingdom that allows faunus to be treated as equals.

At Mistral, after a GDI ambassador told them about history, they became frightened and they need to prepare their military if that happens. They told him to ally with Mistral but they were denied due to ally with Atlas which GDI won't appreciate very much. He told them that GDI set up the base within the region to protect and liberate villages from Grimm, white fangs or worse, the bandits. The GDI will not trade weapons and technology to them, but they allow them to trade dust resources to provide support for villages. The councilors of Mistral decided to accept trading dust resources from the Future Dust Industry and allow GDI to establish the base within the region to protect the villages.

At Menagerie, a GDI ambassador told a chieftain named Ghira Belladonna about their history. He and his wife, Kali Belladonna, are shocked at what happened to their world. Ghira looking at the brotherhood of Nod as the dangerous terrorist group wanted to spread more Tiberium for the next human evolution but in reality, it causes the extinction of humanity. Kali brings out her tears of how many deaths that consume the war between GDI and Nod, her husband comforts her to calm down. After that, He told him that his people are welcome to GDI nation as long as they follow the laws, he also asks permission to establish the base at the desert region to support their homeland if Grimm is going to attack. He agrees to his terms as he and his wife are happy that there's a brighter future for faunus equality better than White fangs led by Sienna Khan.

At Vale, a GDI ambassador explains everything to them, causing the councilors to feel worried about the new enemy known as the Brotherhood of Nod. They ask him to ally with GDI. But he told them that Jaune won't accept the alliance due to their people keep discriminate towards the faunus and they aren't happy about discrimination. He also mentions that VPD didn't do anything to stop humans discriminating against faunus in the city. As for the Beacon academy, they will not allow entering the GDI nation without his permission. As they make a decision, they allow GDI to send peacekeepers to arrest any people who discriminate against faunus and provide additional protection to defend Vale from Grimm or white fang. He agrees to them and he will report it to Jaune about this discussion.

...

At White Fangs camp, as they are watching the news about allowing GDI to protect from any threats of Vytal festival, Adam just throws his sword at the screen as it was broken. The white fang members saw him angry to react to the news. They went outside quickly, leaving Adam and the WF lieutenant to remain inside. His lieutenant said to him.

WF lieutenant: Sir, you need to calm down. The members of White fangs seeing you like this makes them... concern.

Adam: Lieutenant, have you forgotten that Vale decides to allow these so-called Global Defense Initiative to add protection for the Vytal Festival! It makes this mission more difficult!

WF lieutenant: Maybe we can try-

Adam: Try what?! Sending the small forces is pointless since they sent those armor soldiers to retaliate. Face it, we'll never attack in this event so easily.

Then suddenly, his scroll rang as he picked up the call and heard Cinder's voice as he said.

Adam: Cinder...

Cinder (phone call): Hello Adam, it seems you heard the news?

Adam: Yes. We cannot send my forces to attack in the nighttime. We will be per-

Cinder (phone call): It doesn't matter how strong they are. The plan remains, when I get a full power of fall maiden, the Grimm will overwhelm them. As for you, you will gain more followers to follow your lead.

Adam: How about GD-

Cinder (phone call): Don't think. Just follow the plan.

As she said, she ended the phone call. Adam was growling because she just ended the call without saying his words. But yet, he will follow her plans of what she said is true, he will show the world to fear the White fang.

...

Jaune, seeing the reports from his every ambassador, seems happy with how things did well. Now, he needs to think about what his people wanted to watch at the Vytal Festival Tournament where huntsmen & huntresses from other kingdoms compete against each other to win a tournament. He decided to allow his people to go to the Vytal Festival only to wear a GDI armband on their shoulders to identify themselves as loyal towards his nation. After that, he leans back on his chair, thinking about the reports from mountain Glenn underground city. It confirms that a Nod separatist is behind breaching the Vale by bringing Grimms into the city. His forces were sent on the mission some of them survived and captured the Nod forces while some didn't make it. He's afraid of his enemy that they're planning something, it also has a report about finding the dead bodies of White fang members claiming their operation before a Nod separatist shows up and kills them. The mountain Glenn became the GDI fortress to eliminate remains of Grimm and establish the base in the area. Then, Sara appears in the hologram device and she said.

Sara: Feeling tired, Jaune?

Jaune: Hmm... A bit. Hearing the word "Nod" makes me worried.

Sara: I agree. If they have managed to build a portal then there's no telling of how many bases they establish hidden in this world.

Jaune: That is why I ordered the engineers to build a satellite to launch into space so we can see them from above and send my men to find and eliminate the threat. Anyway, I think I need to join my old team for a tournament. But it seems pointless since I have a responsibility to protect my people.

Sara: Hmm... Maybe you can, sir.

Jaune: Excuse me?

Sara: You can go and join your old team. They needed a leader back since you were gone. Also, you could show them how capable you are.

Jaune: Well I-

Sara: Don't talk to me like that. I'm your friend, so I want you to be happy.

Jaune: Well, I guess there's no denying it. Alright, I'll do it. But I'm not going alone. I'm bringing my four best units I can find. Contact them immediately.

Sara: Yes sir.

She said as she disappeared from the scene.

Timeskip

Robert, Nova, Peter, and Joseph ( on the screen) are meeting in Jaune's office room as he announces them.

Jaune: Everyone, ever since we have been fighting against any threats from both worlds, I decided to take a break for a long time.

Nova: Really!

She said as her eyes sparkled of excitement about going to Vale for the Vytal Festival.

Peter: That seems like it. We do need some rest.

Robert: I do need to rest my strength for a while.

Joseph (on-screen): I like your idea, sir. But with all due respect, I cannot come. But I can bring Sgt. Mia to you.

Jaune: I'll accept it. Tell her to be ready.

Joseph ( on-screen): Yes sir.

He said before the screen turned off. Peter felt concerned about this, so he said to him.

Peter: Um... while we're gone, who's going to run this country?

Jaune: Sara will run the nation while I'm gone.

Sara: I have the experience to prevent anyone from trying to hack my system. Besides, I'm much more advanced than other AIs.

Jaune: Any questions?

They didn't say anything for further questions.

Jaune: Then let's go to Vale.

Robert, Peter, & Nova: Yeah!!!

They shouted as they raised their fists into the air. Jaune joins in as they're going to the Vytal Festival today for the first time.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

903 25 11
Pokemon have been around since mankind could recall walking on the surface of Remnant. They are everywhere on the land, in the sky, and even in the s...
88K 1.9K 76
after the battle of trihexa issei did his best to defeat the beast and albion help him but when trihexa saw albion is about to attack the beast decid...
5.2K 108 7
After an incident that somehow teleported Dracula, his family, his castle as well as many of his subjects, they arrive on a new planet where they qui...
24.1K 260 14
what if jaune was presumed dead during a mission against a white fang base when they discovered a new type of dust that transported him to earth near...