Sex Lessons

By ThatTrillBlasian

Grayson can't seem to understand why he feels the need to shrink himself whenever the topic of sex is brought... More

Sex Lessons
Character Aesthetics & Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Epilogue

25

31.1K 1.8K 3.3K
By ThatTrillBlasian

Chapter Twenty-Five | Right Person Wrong Time

After leaving homecoming together, Aries and I decided to head back to my place to end our last night together on a good note.

Is this really happening? This can't be really happening, could it? Oh god, it is.

My mind whirled when he slipped his small hand into mine, tugging me forward and up off the sofa. "C'mon Grayson," Aries urged, "Let's go up to your room. Unless you'd want to do it here..." He raised his brows at me teasingly, a deep blush blooming across her tawny cheeks.

"N-No," I winced at how my voice faltered.

Great. Way to sound in charge of the situation, Gray.

Taking a deep breath, I tried speaking again with more confidence. "I mean, my room is fine. There's a bed, more space. We'd both be more comfortable there than trying to maneuver on this sofa."

Aries looked introspective for a second and nodded. "Yeah, it wouldn't be very comfortable, would it?" Then he gently tugged on my hand again and lead me out of the living room and up the stairs to his bedroom.

My hand felt sweaty in his. Would he notice? Does it gross him out? Turn him off? Does he realize I have no fucking idea what I'm doing? I'm not prepared for this. I should've been more prepared for this. But Aries was always so complex, always hard for me to read.

The sound of my bedroom door sliding shut snapped me back the present and I blinked looking down at his head of inky black hair. So dark and soft, I knew from experience of threading my fingers through it. "Gray?" His voice was soft, hesitant as he turned around and looked up at me with those big, beautiful brown eyes of his. He rubbed his thumb soothingly over the back of my hand and then placed a sweet, chaste kiss on the skin of my knuckles.

God, how can someone be so sweet and sexy at the same time?

"Are you nervous?" He asked me.

"A little," I admitted because there was no way of denying it. Aries knew this would by my first time.

His lips quirked upwards into a small smile. "Don't be," He said. "I trust you. Do you trust me?"

That wasn't even a question. "Yes."

"Then relax, okay? Don't overthink it." Aries leaned forward and brushed his lips tentatively along my jaw. He was too short to reach my lips without me ducking down to accommodate him and the fact made me smile.

"You missed," I teased.

He grinned and cocked his head to the side—a quirk of his that I had always found rather cute. "Did I? Then maybe you can help me out," He said letting go of my hand and grabbing the collar of my tux, dragging me down until his lips landed solidly on mine.

The taste of sweets and Mountain Dew lip balm was something that I had come to associate with his kisses. Not too sweet, not too bitter, he tasted like the perfect combination of the two.

The rumors were true, Aries Lockhart was a good kisser. His kisses seemed almost effortless at times; seamlessly alternating between leading and following. He always read me so well that he instinctively knew when I needed him to take charge when I wasn't feeling so sure of myself. Then he would kiss me slowly, teasingly, until my senses grew hazy with lust and I was taking back control out of pure frustration to kiss him deeper, longer, harder, more. More. More.

My hands cupped his face, caressing his blemish drew skin. I brought him closer, nipping at his bottom lip, sucking it, licking it, making him moan appreciatively as he parted his lips to let my tongue slip through. Kissing was good. Kissing was something I knew how to do. It was something that I had practiced and was confident in thanks to Elena and our two years of doing nothing but that. However, I could kiss Aries forever.

Maybe if I kissed him long enough and hard enough he would forget what we had come in here to do. I hoped. But I knew when he pulled back that had not been the case. Not even close. Aries wanted me, and he wanted me bad.

"Do you have any condoms?" He asked.

Shit. Of course, I didn't. It's not like I planned for any of this. I wasn't one of those guys who kept a couple on me at all times. There was never any reason to as I saw it because Elena and I never did it.

Taking my silence for an answer, he nodded to himself and stepped out of my arms. "That's okay. Wait here, I'll be right back." Then he opened my bedroom door and disappeared down the hall. I slumped backward and collapsed on my bed, the springs creaking under my weight.

God, why was I so nervous? I needed to pull it together. So what if this was my first time? Aries has been with like what? Way more people than I have.  What if he's going to compare me to them? What if I don't stack up? I wonder how good his ex Elon was? Was his bigger than mine? Size matters, doesn't it? I mean, I don't have a micropenis or anything, but I've also seen bigger, wider, longer—Would he be disappointed? And what about manscaping? Circumcision? Are those things important to him?. What if he laughs? Or is disgusted? What if he takes one look and runs out of the room screaming? I don't think I could handle that.

Oh god, oh god, no— I need to leave. I can't do this. I'm in over my head here. I ran my fingers through my hair, burying my face in my hands. I couldn't just leave. That would be a dick move. But I also didn't want him to think I'm some gutless coward that's afraid of losing their virginity so I couldn't call it off. Either way, I look at it, I'm screwed. Literally.

The door slid open and closed again and I heard the click of the locks locking into place; securing our privacy, but also closing off any possible escape routes. "Grayson?" His voice called out to me. His sock-clad-feet padded cross the room and I felt something soft thud onto the mattress next to me, before his small, warm hands were wrapping around my wrists, removing my hands from my face. "Grayson," He repeated, "Grayson, what's wrong?Grayson look at me? The hell is wrong with you?"

I turned my eyes upwards to see his dark eyes filled with concern. "Are you okay?" He asked. "God, you look so pale. What happened? Are you feeling alright? Are you sick?"

My mouth was dry. I couldn't speak so I shook my head.

"You were overthinking again, weren't you?" He guessed.

I nodded.

"Oh, Grayson..." Aries arms wrapped around me, comforting me, grounding me. "It's okay you idiot," he whispered. "It's just me. I'm here. I trust you. I want you. But if you don't want this, then we don't have to do it. We can just watch a movie until it's time for me to leave. I'm fine with that."

I shook my head. "No, I want this. I want you. But—"

"You're scared?"

I didn't want to admit it, but I was. I so was. I was scared I would disappoint him.

"Stupid, why are you scared?" He asked.

"I'll disappoint you. I'm already disappointing you."

"No you're not," He argued. "Grayson, look at me. You're not a disappointment. You're not a failure. You could never disappoint me. Not because of this. Whether it's the most amazing sex two people have ever had or the worst—" I flinched, but he ignored me and continued, "If it is the worst sex, then we can keep trying again and again, learning what drives each other to the edge, until we are having the best sex in the world. Do you understand? Failing forward. We'd only fail if we give up. And I wouldn't give up, would you?"

"No."

"Then there is absolutely nothing to be scared of idiot," He said leaning forward to brush her lips against mine again. All my worries faded to the back of my mind as he straddled my lap and kissed me. Deep languid kisses, slow passionate kisses, chaste tender kisses—he kissed me until I forgot my own name. "Trust me," He said. "Let me take care of you, okay?"

"Okay..."

I looked at box of condoms off to the side. I paused looking at the unopened box, reading off the back. To be honest, I wasn't quite sure how to put these on. How do you tell if they were inside out or not? Speaking of which—"Where did you get these?"

"From your parents room," He said matter-of-factly with a smirk and my eyes widened. I don't know how I felt about using my parents condom for sex because I didn't have any of my own. But I'm trying not to think about it too much.

I walked toward him, running my hands over his own. I captured his lips with my own, feeling his body instantly relax and lean into my touch. I kissed him deeply, slowly, savoring every little brush and sigh and stifled gasp. He unbuttoned his tux and dropped it to the floor.

He let out a giggle as he bounced onto the mattress before I followed him, pressing him down, and swallowing the sound. Our kisses grew more heated. Hands began to wander over each other's skin, tangle in each other's hair, tug impatiently at our clothes. It's like that expensive ass suit was strangling me, and I couldn't wait to rip it off me.

In a blink of an eye, Aries had managed to throw off his button up and slacks, leaving him in a colorful pair of briefs that highlighted his bottom area nicely. His dusky tan nipples stood at attention, hardening from the sudden cold air and his arousal. I ran my thumb over one of them watching as it sprung up again as I passed over it. Cute. I smiled and met his dark eyes staring up at me with eyes full of lust.

"Beautiful." The word slipped from my lips causing a bright, red flush to pass over his face down to his chest and all the way up to the tips of his ears. "You're so beautiful."

"God, you're making this feel like a Netflix original."

His expression softened. And he looked at me—I don't think I've ever had him look at me like that before, a look of such love and tenderness and lust. He took my face in his hands and kissed me; each brush of his lips a silent declaration. I trust you. I trust you. I trust you.

This feeling was so boundless and consuming and intoxicating that it honestly scared me at times. I couldn't stop myself from thinking of the worse case scenario. I couldn't stop myself from thinking that when he leaves me tomorrow, will this feeling go away, then I would be left desolate, inconsolable in the wake of it.

I broke away from his lips and began to trail hot, wet kisses under his jaw, down the column of his throat, his collarbones, down to his chest. Squeezing and sucking and biting and rolling and licking— "Gray— ah! " His voice sounded like heaven. Soft and sweet and needy, it sent shockwaves down my spine, caused my skin to tingle, and my member to twitch in my pants. It was starting to get uncomfortably tight. If he kept making those noises, then I won't be able to hold back.

"Hey," I said leaning over him again, "Is this okay? Do you want to stop?"

"It's fine," He slowly turned around pulling down his brief, inviting me to look at on his most intimate area. His hole was bare and clean, it was almost too pretty to touch.

I swallowed thickly. "Well, here I go." I mumble to myself, before sticking a finger in my mouth to line it up. Aries twitched under my touch, grinding himself closer to my fingers that swirled in a lazy circular motion lower and lower until—

"Ah!" He gasped in half surprise when one my fingers slipped past his entrance and stroked the walls within. So warm. So wet. It was unlike anything I had ever touched before. His muscles clamped down on my finger, simultaneously trying to suck it in and push it out. I curled it and fingered him slowly, until he relaxed enough for me to slip a second finger in.

He squirmed under my touch as I continued this methodical process of stretching him out. He was so tight. Almost too tight... I barely managed to curl and rub. His breathing began to increase and he started to gently thrust himself onto my fingers.

"Do you like that?" I asked as I met him thrust for thrust.

Aries nodded, letting out a low moan, "Y-Your fingers feel s-so good."

"Yeah?"

"Hah— Yes. When are you going to get out of those slacks?" he teased.

I laughed and unbuttoned my pants pulling them down to my ankles and kicking them off along with my socks, leaving me a pair of black boxer briefs. My erection was obvious through the thin material of my underwear, a dark tint where my shaft had started leaking precum. His eyes zeroed in there and he sat forward on his knees. "Can—I mean would it make you uncomfortable if I touched—"

"No, go ahead," I told him; then gasped a second later when his small hand cupped me, rubbing slowly up and down. His touch sent electric shockwaves up my spine and I shivered.

"Is this okay?"

"Y-Yes."

"Take these shits off." Aries chuckled, pulling at my waistband. I shook my head wanting to feel his thin deft fingers wrapped around me. He stopped stroking me to hook his fingers into my underwear and tugged them down slowly. My erection sprung free, bobbing to and fro, surprising him a bit. He let my briefs drop down to my ankles and carefully, almost experimentally, ran his thumb along the large vein on the underside of the shaft.

"Wow, this is probably the prettiest one I've ever seen," He said. "It's so warm too and hard. Low key kinda jealous."

"Thanks?" I said, not really knowing how to respond.

Aries looked focused on his task, his eyes intent on the blushing head that was gradually emerging. A drop of precum dribbled out of the tip and he licked his lips.

"I want to taste you," He told me breathlessly. He was asking for my permission, looking to see if I was at all uncomfortable with the idea. I swallowed again.

"Please," I breathed.

He lean forward and licked a long, wet trail along the underside of my cock. His hot tongue flicked the cleft of my tip, humming as he placed a harder kiss at the head, sucking lightly. He glanced up at me from under his lashes, then sunk down further taking me fully into his mouth.

Fuck, his mouth felt like heaven.

"Wow, you're like really good at this," I groaned feeling his tongue swipe and swirl over my head. Ugh—more, I wanted more. I needed it. His hand that was still wrapped around my shaft squeezed and stroked upwards. "Thanks," He said. "I've been doing it since Jr High."

He back off momentarily in order to rub the wet juices of his saliva and my precum down my length, lubricating his hands. Then he was back on me again, licking, sucking, nibbling, and teasing—"Y-Yes, like that. You're doing so well— mhm, hah, hah..."

I don't know how much more of this I could take. I felt like I was about to explode. If he kept this up, I don't think I would be able to hold out until I was inside him. I was teetering on the edge of an orgasam. If he didn't stop I was definitely gonna— Oh, fuck!

I moaned his name loudly when I felt my head hit the back of his throat. He gagged and pulling back and then doing it again. I wound my fingers into his hair, tugging gently at the curls. I want to fuck him so bad. I moaned again. "St-Stop. I'm g-gonna— hah, hah, fuck— Aries, you're gonna make me burst in your mouth if you keep doing th-that," I warned.

He released me from his mouth, breathlessly looking up at me. A thin trail of my precum clung to the corner of his lips and his pink tongue flicked out to lick it away. That was hot.

"I want you. Right now. On your back," I growled already reaching for the box of condoms on the nightstand. He nodded and slid himself backwards on the mattress, bringing his legs up and spreading them wide in invitation. I tore the foil packaging with my teeth, removing the condom, and rolling it down my length. My movements were a bit clumsy, hurried, almost tripping over myself to get to him. I was nervous and excited. This was it. There was no turning back after this. The cloud of lust fogging my brain cleared slightly and again those feelings of fear began to trickle through.

I shook my head. No. I wasn't going to overthink this. I wanted to do this. I needed to do this. I crawled over him, nestling between his legs, pressing soft kisses over his face and chest. He sighed beneath me and wrapped his legs over my hips, pulling me closer still. The side of my erection grinded against his firm butt. It felt so good.

"G-Grayson," He mewed and ground himself against me again.

I bent down and kissed him deeply, pouring all of my emotions into the kiss. I could still taste the sweets and soda lip balm, but there was something else there, a musky somewhat-sweet taste that has been watered down. My hand slipped between us, thumb rubbing at his erection. He sighed blissfully. "M-hmm—mhm, yes,"

He pressed himself against my fingers desperately. He was still so wet, but I found that his hot little hole wasn't as tight as before. It welcomed me in, stretching over my fingers as I brushed against that sensitive spot that made him gasp and curl into me. I was so hard, it ached. I need to be inside him. Now. Right now—I pulled my fingers from inside him and he almost whined at the loss. "I'm gonna put it in," I told him.

"Okay."

I grasped my cock in my hand and rubbed it over his hole before lining it up with his entrance. I pushed forward— that feels good . I clenched my jaw, fighting the urge to slam into and sheath myself fully in his tight wet heat. I didn't want to hurt him. "A-Are you okay?" I asked.

His expression was pinched, but he nodded. "I'm fine. Keep going."

I pushed further. My head disappeared completely into him. A little further— "ah! Hsss..." His face twisted up and I stopped. "I-I'm fine," He assured me.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded, "It just stings a little."

I leaned down to kiss him gently. I nipped at his bottom lip with my teeth and he gasped. I began stroking his member again, hoping that would get his body to relax more so I could push all the way in. He rocked against me, his walls shifting around the head of my member. I needed more. This rocking was slowly driving me out of my mind. I pressed forward suddenly, a sharp thrust that had me swallowing his breathless gasp, and sheathed myself fully in into him.

"Aries." I groaned as I felt his inner walls flutter around me. The sensation overwhelmed me. For a moment, there was only me and him, connected as we were so intimately—I didn't dare to move, to breathe even. I was barely holding onto my self-control and I felt that one slight movement from either of us would have me cumming prematurely.

His  lips drew away from mine and brushed against my jawline to my ear lobe, nibbling the soft flesh with his teeth. "God, you're so big, " He moaned in my ear. "Hands down one of the biggest I've had."

"Really?" I grinned.

"Mhm," He shifted under me and pulled back to stare up at me from under his dark lashes. He gave me that look again from before, the look overflowing with tenderness and heedy desire, and cupped my cheek with his small warm hand. "Don't get too cocky." He chuckled.

Ugh. My eyes slid shut as he tightened around me. I think I had some idea. It was probably as much as I wanted him. I breathed his name, pleadingly, I'm not quite sure for what. Then I kissed again, drawing my hips back and thrusting forward.

I had no words. A lazy smile stretched across Aries's face as he pressed a sweet kiss against my mouth. "I know this is our last day together, but I love you," Aries said.

"I love you too,"

••••

The next morning I wake up to an empty bed. I rolled over to see Aries's spot not empty and the only indication of him being here was the two pillows he used to sleep. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes removing the covers from over me.

I looked over on my nightstand to see a note.

"Read this idiot."

I chuckled to myself, before picking up the note and seeing Aries's surprisingly neat handwriting.

When I met you, it was a crazy time. I still remember how I randomly jumped into your car and sung aloud from the sunroof. The time you accidentally sent me a nude photo and I had kept it so you could give me a ride to Walmart. Oh, and the time we fought with Juan and his boys. Ah, good times man, good fucking times. It's crazy to think how close we got over these last few months. You excited me and maybe that was a messed up way to fall in love but I did so anyways. You asked for Sex Lessons and I helped you with it all because I was so in love with you and wanted you to be happy even if it wasn't with me.

I couldn't do anything but watch you try so desperately to get Elena into bed, and you failed, miserably. But that's okay, because that's only made you realized something about yourself and that's how we got to where we are now. So in a way, I'm thankful for everything that happened with you two.

We weren't together, but I had a sense of ownership. I mean, I constantly told myself we weren't anything more than friends, because in the beginning that's what we were, and then you started talking to me everyday, checking up on me everyday, and making me feel special everyday. It's cheesy to say, but it was evident that I would fall in love with you Grayson King. I knew I felt something for you that day on the roof after that fight with Juan. You were acting all lame talking about the fight for like ten minutes and I couldn't stop laughing because you looked so cute. I didn't say anything. We weren't anything, and so I thought the feelings would go away, but they never did.

I've done a lot of bad things in my life. I've lied, I've stolen, I've even almost killed. But the worst thing that I've ever done in my life that was not telling you my feelings earlier. I think that maybe if I did that things would've ended different. I wouldn't be on this flight and you wouldn't be reading this stupid letter.

But I can't undo time. No one can, so it's best we just let things work on their own. Who knows? We may meet again soon, and maybe then we can try again? I just hate how we were another case of the universe sick game of right person wrong time.

Anyways, by the time you read this I'll be on the plane. Hopefully, I'll be able to call you when I land so we can talk in over the phone, but if I can't I just want to let you know I love you, stupid.

And I those sex lessons really paid off.

Love, Aries

THE END

••••
Well, there you have it folks.

Also, this is probably the most intense sex scene I've ever written.

I just wanna thank you guys for reading and enjoying this story. Hands down one of my favorites and I hope you guys can forgive me for this ending, but y'all should know me by now and know my endings never go as planned lol.

I Love you all so much ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.8K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
851K 33.2K 37
where gamer boy Jeongguk has a innocent roommate who unknowingly seduces him. top kook bottom tae smut book guys I wrote this book when I was like 13...
4.1K 131 15
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...