Cold Statues

Por CaptainCork

Love at first sight is hard, when the person you have fallen for is guarding their heart. YoongiXReader First... Más

A Touch Like Fire
Hin
I want you
Something has to be done
Gross
Two for One
Lights
Confusion in the Park
Tomo's Grille
No Longer Running
Unpleasantly Buzzed
Best Friend
Secrets are A Recipe for Disaster
Pancakes
Uncomfortable
Help Him, Destroy You
Code Yellow
Hi Friend!
I Can't
Paint
Logical Tae
Trust
The Truth Untold
Pretty Butterfly
A Monster's Sentence
A Secret Revealed
Namjoon's Truth
A Hurt Friend
Cover my Past
Weeping Willow
FUN RUN
Is it worth the Butterflies?
Whiskey Dolly
Clumsy Cuteness
Black Tie and Longing Eyes
Black Tie and Longing Eyes PT.2
Pin Cushion
I was Drunk
HURT, EXTRA, AND JUST PLAIN DUMB
When A Friend Leaves
A Need for Comfort
More
Only You
Diamond from a Rock
Is this Goodbye?
The Last Hour
Broken
Return Me to You
Until Forever
That Hip Shake *deleted chapter*
Totally Doing a Shout Out!!
The List *Deleted Chapter*

RUDE

514 22 27
Por CaptainCork

Y/N

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

I have never been so alone in this time such as now. I felt nothing and in the very depths of my being I could feel the icy rock settling in where my heart once beat. That nice melodic sound that reminded you.. hey you are alive.

Clearly I am, but the pain and hurt I have felt is like no other and it just makes me shut those who care or love me out.

Could someone save me? Was there still a chance at love for me? I honestly couldn't tell you what that felt like anymore. I only knew that once I held my heart out to someone. They smashed it into the ground or slammed it against a wall like a rag doll.

I was always pleasant, gave them small gifts and held their hands. Kissed them when they wanted. But, it would seem I wasnt good enough... Perhaps I wasnt pretty enough.

I shrug it off, sighing out loud. "I just don't care anymore..."

SMACK!!!

Falling backwards I hit the dumpster that I hadn't noticed before. Knocking my arm hard against it, then crashing ever so unpleasantly to the puddle of disgusting slimey putrid dumpster water.

"Damn..."

"Are you okay?"  A hushed voice asked.

Peeking up in the direction it came from. I frowned.

"I'm fine... just another day in stinkville I suppose."

The guy with the mint colored hair chuckled uncomfortably, his face changing to concern.

"Seriously... are you?"

I bit my lower lip trying to figure out how to get him to leave. Obviously "I'm fine" didnt cut it.

"Leave me alone okay. Clearly you don't watch what you are doing!" I snarled getting up, pushing past him toward the street ahead.

*Now why did I have to be so mean? It's not like he meant it. You really can't treat everyone like your ex. That's not right.*

Turning around I took a deep breath and with a voice almost inaudible, "thank... you... for the concern... I really am-"

But to my dismay he was already gone. The man with the mint hair and piercing eyes had vanished..

"RUDE ASS" I shouted, smacking myself on the head. Sighing heavily I walked even slower to the bus station literally ten feet ahead me.

Yoongi
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Well, that doesn't happen every day, he thought as he hid behind the dumpster.

She just walks into me... and then gets mad at me for being polite. Maybe it's a bad day. I'll try again tomorrow.

He heard her yell, "Rude ass," right after saying something he couldn't quite make out. A smile played across his lips then as he peeked from behind his hiding place.

He just wasn't sure how to approach her.

Tomorrow, he thought as he watched her get on the bus.

Yoongi watched her for several days. He had first seen her in the park under a weeping willow, which seemed to set the tone for how she was feeling. He could see that, and he wanted to comfort her. But, he didn't know who she was or what caused her to look so distraught.

He did a lap around the track, watching her from a distance.

Why must you cry?

He could almost feel the pain falling like crystals from her eyes.

"Yo, Yoongi!" called his friend, Hobi. "What are you doing?"

He canted his head sideways at him. "People watching," he mumbled and shifted his eyes towards a boy playing soccer in the field nearby. The tiny boy with the red ball was so happy.

He looked back at Hobi as he spoke, "No, you were staring at the willow tree. You know she's not there anymore."

Yoongi felt disappointment creep in. "Oh...."

Sneaking a look over at the willow to be sure, his heart sank.

How can I help if she disappears? Why do I even feel the need to?

"What do you want, Hoseok?"

Hobi smiled, "I want to hang with my bud and get some coffee. It seems I interrupted your people watching though," he said, making quotation marks in the air with his fingers.

"Right, she just seemed so sad." Yoongi glanced at the willow tree with an ache creeping into his chest.

I hope it's nothing serious.

"Maybe you'll see her again and work up the courage to talk."

Yoongi nodded half-heartedly.

"So how bout we get coffee?"

"Sure..."

"Hey! Maybe they have those cute little cakes," Hobi smiled.

He was always so happy, the sunshine in anyone's day. Making people laugh and always dancing around. Silly boy. Hoseok was Yoongi's best friend since childhood.

Hobi danced along the sidewalk as they went, drawing attention per the norm.Yoongi would normally join in until he got shy, swiping his hair beside his ear, running his hand down his neck.

***

Walking up to the coffee shop, Yoongi paused to smell the aroma of coffee being brewed and freshly baked muffins coming out of the oven. It smelled so good!

"Hello!" exclaimed the girl at the counter as they sauntered up. She appeared to be buzzing from too much caffeine.

"Hi cutie! Can I have a black iced coffee and a blueberry muffin?" Hobi flirted.

"Really?"

Hobi looked back at Yoongi. "What? The coffee is for you."

"Not that."

Hobi grinned, "Oh." He looked back at the girl with short brown hair and doe eyes. 

"Three fifty please," she said, blushing. Hobi handed her the money before walking over to a corner table with a tea light resting on top of a magnolia. It was a little darker there, but the lighting was pleasant. Yoongi sat down, his back towards the door, dropping his face into his hands.

"Hey," Hobi nudged him. "Don't be so dark and gloomy. She'll be fine."

The bell on the door jingled, and a cool breeze wafted over them.

"Y/N, what in the world? Are you okay?" The girl behind the counter asked, sounding concerned.

Yoongi glanced over his shoulder. Hobi chuckled, but stopped suddenly. The table shifted unexpectedly, and before Yoongi could react to what was going on, Hobi caught the girl he'd seen in the park before she hit the floor.

Hobi was a paramedic; his reaction time made sense. But, why had Yoongi frozen yet again when she'd needed saving? Yoongi didn't move, the ache was back and he felt helpless.

"Yoongi! Call Namjoon! He's on duty right now."

Startled, he fumbled for his phone, dialing Namjoon with trembling fingers.

"Yo?" Namjoon answered on the second ring.

".......she fell...coffee.. she cries a lot..." he stammered.

"Oookaay, I'm going to come to the usual coffee shop. And assume someone has fallen,"
Namjoon said in an incredulous tone.

Yoongi looked down at the girl who he now knew was named Y/N. Hobi checked her pulse, and looked for signs of any other trauma.

"Is she okay?" asked the girl with the doe eyes.

Hobi shook his head. "No, but she will be."

Sirens rang down the street, bringing the ambulance straight to the door. Namjoon hopped out, quickly grabbing a stretcher and a med bag. He kneeled down beside Hobi. They set up an IV, then carefully put Y/N on the stretcher and wheeled her out.

Just like that, she was gone again...

...without a word of explanation from his friends.

Yoongi stared at the panicked face of the girl with doe eyes, then sat back down. A moment later, she brought him the coffee Hobi ordered for him. 

"Are you going to go see her?" Yoongi asked.

The girl just shrugged and walked back behind the counter.

How could she act like that? he thought as he took a sip of his coffee, cringing at the sweet, tangy taste in his mouth. It wasn't even coffee. He looked over at the girl again. "This isn't coffee." He got up and walked out.

Walking aimlessly up the street, Yoongi disappeared into his thoughts.

Should I go see her?

But she doesn't know me. Would she care?

I don't even know, maybe I'll go anyway.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5K 20 43
'I love you, Y/N, and I will make you love me back' - As soon as you step into your new college, you immediately become the school heartthrob's vict...
133K 5.6K 33
"I can't believe that I fell for you, Mr. Min" [COMPLETED] [It's my very first book! (J)Hope You like it! 😊👍 ] «Date Started: August 11, 2019» «Dat...
7.9K 480 25
"Let's stop this seesaw game or else we won't be able to get off" 3rd Place in the Stelliferous Awards! (Unedited) It's been a year since your breaku...
90.9K 3.5K 71
a little over a year after the death of your parents, you're struggling to keep your music store open and provide for your sister. after spotting him...