Immortal...and an Assassin

Por XxStainedKISSxX

Emma was a normal girl until she became immortal when she was eight.For some reason she grew till she was 16... Mais

Prologue!...Part 1
Prologue!...Part 2
In The Castle
Meeting An Old Friend?
Am I Gonna Die?
Deal? Not good...
Hints...
A Mission With Him!? Part 1

Falling In-Love?Hope Not...

687 9 6
Por XxStainedKISSxX

So here you go!!!

HOPE U LIKE IT!!! ENJOY!!! n HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5:Falling In-love?Hope Not...

"Grrrr...." I growled but then crawled into his chest...I wish he knows...what he turned me into...I then sighed a loud

"Sleepy?" The last words I heard till I fell into nothing but darkness.

DREAM~

Everything is dark...so is this a dream?...Right now I don't really care...I've wanted to be free...free from the hell I gave myself but at the same time I don't wanna set myself free...I don't want people to kill, to be an assassin like me. I rather have to do this forever...until I do lose my immortality.

I don't want anyone, anymore to feel killing... because they were asked or something...I hated the fact that I became an assassin...but I know this...is the ONLY thing I'm good at...good in...good...I can't possibly make a mistake but I'm wrong I failed a mission and right now I hate it.

I... the word good...I didn't know I still knew the meaning...I can never go back to who...or what I used to be...I picked my path and here... this is what it turned me into... I felt tears coming out of my eyes I fell on my knees crying.

"What? what should we do?" I heard muffled voices come out of the darkness

I looked around and I saw a tiny spec of light.

"What is that light?" I asked myself in confusion. I stood up from where I fell on my knees and tried to chase it but every time I got close to it, it just goes farther what kind of dream is this?...but I hope it is...I hope it is...just a dream...

"Emma?" I heard David's voice cut my dream...the light disappeared and I came back to reality...which I didn't know I actually hated...or love...just for this time...I love living.

"Uh..?" I asked...tiredly. Why does he have to wake---hey am I crying?

"Your crying you know? So...I thought...I should wake you up...and" I sighed

"DUDE! I get it" I said covering a pillow on top of my head.

"HEY!!!" He sounded like he was gonna cry cute!

"WHAT?" I asked loudly while covering my head with the heaven soft pillow!

"...I see you like MY pillow" He chuckled. I toke the pillow away from my head and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"I.DON'T.SEE.YOUR.NAME" I said word after word slowly but loudly

"I.CAN.HERE.YOU" He replied the same volume I used when I spoke

"Well...I don't mind staying HERE for now..." I whispered

"Really?" He asked his eyes were sparkling if that's even possible

"I mean HERE in this bed not here in this-" I was cut off by David nailing me down on his bed!

"My property equals you like everything that IS my property" He smirked at me.

I huffed and spoke

"I have to take a shower" I told him

"Oh!" He brightened up and I stared at him with a blank expression

"Where going together!!!" My eyes widen before I could ask why. He waved our hands which was sadly STILL attached with the handcuff.

"Hey wait I'm an assassin I know how to deal with things like this!" I told him with a bright smile but then replaced with a sad one. Since he spoke this words damn words...

"The cuffs...well it's like magic...too..."

"NO!!!" I cried out but no tears came out

"Guess my crying cession is done" I sighed and David chuckled lightly. CLICK.

"I'm FREE!!!" I yelled running to the bath room. I heard a THUD, laughing and a punching sound

"SOMEONE!!! YOUR PRINCE NEEDS TO GO TO A MENTAL!!!" I  Yelled peeking trough the bath room door. Then a pissed David stood in front of me. I immediately closed it and toke a shower. I then heard a bang from the door outside.

'He left?' I wondered. As I was taking my shower I was thinking...would I be happy here? When would I leave? Am I gonna be the me I lost years ago? Will...I be free from my own hell? More questions filled my head....and the last question that removed every other questions was...Why does he want me to stay? Should I ask him later...I should I have the right to know right?

As I went out of the bathroom I got tackled

"SHIT!" I yelled

"Ahahahahaha" David's laughing sound filled the room

"What you want? OH! where do I get clothes?" I asked

"There..." He pointed to a closet I went and open the closet door...A walk in closet...oh..well that's okay I guess...

I changed quickly into a pair of blue skinny jeans, A white shirt with something like drawings and black high heels. I know what kind of assassin is wearing heels...But it's not like I'm gonna kill anyone plus... I...I sighed a loud as I went out of the closet.

"Why are you sighing AGAIN" He said again a bit louder then the rest.

"I don't know...but OH! well....so? what do you wanna do know?" I asked as I ran to his bed. It's easy to walk in high heels anyways I'm trained plus I'm use to this.

"Your not sleeping!" He told me as he grabbed my arm and began dragging me outside of his room as he guided me while holding my arm. Maids that we would pass by would give me odd stares and it pisses me off...

"I...don't think I should stay here..." I told David in a low tone

"NO! A deal is a deal" He said. Why is he so concern about this deal thing anyways? I wonder...

"Where are you taking me anyways?" I asked slightly annoyed right now.

"In the garden" He replied 'swiftly' turning a right and a right again. And there I stood in the middle of the palace...garden?

"Beautiful" I murmured

"Nice right? This is where mother would stay, my dad kept this to remind him of her...but his new wife would also stay here at times..." He explained and I trailed of to this blood red roses.

"Nice?" He said appearing next to me

"Hey...I thought vampires are-" He cut me off with his explanation

"No...we don't hate the sun in truth our skin is just to sensitive that's why, but since I'm royal by blood I don't burn or anything you thing of...anyways...everyone don't get burn anymore...because.." He looked down and I sighed

"You don't have to finish" I told him smiling brightly like I used too...NO...Why...I felt like crying...I can't go back to my old self...because in the end this WILL become my weakness...I can't have that...

"You know your thoughts are scatted again" He  said while coming close to me. Our faces was inches away. I could feel his warm breath on my face. My heart was beating fast...not good...He sniffed with that I narrowed my eyes on him and froze.

"I won't eat you!" He said shaking the froze Emma who stood in front of him.

"I'm getting DIZZY!!! so stop!" I told him and he stopped. I wobbled my way to a stone bench. I sat on it quietly as I could and David followed me there.

"Hm...You don't look well" He said sitting next to me.

I stared at his lap and I rested on it.

"Hey...I never saw you drink...or anything" I told him I don't know why I just thought of this now but hey I wanna know.

"Well...I can't let a beautiful young lady...see me eat" He said kissing my forehead. I blushed slightly...No I can't feel this emotion!I pushed that thought away for now...but I know this won't last so I should be ready...to leave him...to forget him.

"So..." He wondered while stroking my black hair.

"Hmm?" I wondered also...but then I remembered what I had to ask him.

"Tell me something..." He looked at me confused

"Why...why do you want me to stay?" I asked looking straight into his eyes. He gave me a wide smile before answering.

"That's because I want to see the real you! The you I met a long time ago...Because I know you...you threw your old self as fast as you got immortal" He told me. I was crying from his explanation.

"Bu-but...I-I d-didn't" He cut me off with a embrace. My butt was laying in his lab he hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Don't explain" He whispered softly to me.

"Thank you...for opening my eyes...thank you" I whispered back at him. I don't know what I would have done if I wasn't here...

Two days have pass and I was here in the same bench I shared with him...I was reading a book waiting for him. He came smiling when he saw me.

"Hi..." I told him smiling back

"Are you sure your not an angel?" He asked me. I giggled

"No...Sorry...didn't I tell you that yesterday?" I asked still giggling

"Yeah...but every time I see you look more of an angel...But I don't care if you are one" He told me while he toke the empty spot beside me.

"So what now?" I asked laying my head on his lay like the first time.

"I don't know..." He told me while playing with a strand of my hair.

"May I ask something?" I told him while sitting on his lap and wrapping my hand around his next. He responded by wrapping his arms on my waist I smiled slightly.

"Why does the maids still give me odd looks?" I asked him as our forehead rested on one another.

"You want me to do something about that?" He asked pulling me closer to him.

"Neh...I'm fine as long as your here..." I told him. I actually chance in just two days time it was so odd...

"You know...I didn't expect you would show me your real self this fast" He smiled at me and I smiled back but then I sensed a knife coming to us in a fast speed it was to my left side. I waited till the knife was close and I stopped it with my bare hands. I was holding it like a dart in my right hand that was just passed my left shoulder.

"What...the?" The only words that came out of his mouth...I then sensed the one who threw this knife leaving

"Your highness!!! we will send men to look for the one who tried to kill you!" A maid said

"No use..."I told her and she glared in return

"The man has left...you can't do anything about that" I continued and nodded. She nodded in reply guess David backed me up.

"Thanks for saving my life" David said wrapping his arms on my waist

"No prob" I said looking away. I was still holding the knife I pushed David so I could properly look at the knife.

I stared at it confused I studied it properly...and there hidden on the handle was a...

"What are you thinking?" David cut my thoughts off

"Oh...yeah...you can't read my mind well at least if my thoughts are not scattered" I replied covering the knife with a handkerchief. I have to be careful with the knife

"So...David..." I hesitated. He gave me a look that made me continue...

"When can I go back?" I asked him no one was passing by us or the garden at least...so I can finally ask

"Why? you don't like it here?" He asked I shock my head and stared at him straight in the eyes. And started walking to the blood red roses. I touch one and replied

"What is fantasy to you? because right now...this is just a fantasy" David went close to me. He stood to left of me as I stared at him I noticed Ashton look at one of us in disguise...that's odd...

"I know...but one thing I want you to know I feel in-love with the first time we met and I don't wanna lose you" He said I smiled slightly. The he narrowed his eyes to me.

"You said you...don't know who asked to kill me...but what if whoever threw that knife is-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Impossible" I told him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go ppl I did my best hope u like it!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.2K 1.2K 40
• Nothing Lasts Forever • [#114 in Action (08.09.16)] (#395 in Training) +COMPLETED+ A cup full of action, a spoonful of humor, and a teaspoon of ro...
251K 7.5K 84
Hannah's living a normal life..that is until her 16th birthday arrives. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• On the day of Hann...
2.9K 158 25
[COMPLETED] Elizabeth, aka Ellie, is what most would describe as a "normal" girl. She has a family, she has friends, and even some enemies, and she g...
151K 6.5K 54
(I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGES) (NOT PROOFREAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED) Emma had woken up from 9 years of her coma. The doctors said it was a miracle, but eve...