Loki one-shots fanfiction ♡

By VecnasMindscape

These are one-shots, meaning each chapter stands on its own. I take suggestion, but can't promise anything xx More

1. kneel
2. recovery
3. babysitting
4. if I can dream long enough, you'd tell me I'd be just fine
5. pathetic mortal
6. could roses bloom?
7. savior
8. man flu
9. i pull u in to feel your heartbeat. can u hear me screaming pls dont leave me
10. god ends here
11. big brother
12. lokitten
13. the king
14. birthday boy
15. silent night
16. trapped
17. it's cold outside
18. when the zeros line up on the twenty-four hour clock
19. bad idea
20. secret
21. don't turn your back
22. take me under, I don't care if it's dark
24. sweater weather
25. heaven don't have a name
26. a scar time failed to heal
27. behind closed door
28. we suffer mornings most of all
29. rip my veins up through my flesh
30. bittersweet on my tongue
31. touch
32. unlikely friendships
33. we burn ourselves in flames
34. haven't had a dream in a long time
35. dead are alive at night
36. early in the morning, I'll come calling
37. lux aeterna
38. lacrimosa
39. breathing with the lungs of all things
40. I knock the ice from my bones
41. till the end of time
I would wait a million years (special chapter)
42. keep me safe in his bell tower hotel
44. and you can use my skin to bury secrets in
45. the road is long, we carry on
46. keep on falling when i know it hurts
47. scared little boy
48. it really does look black in the moonlight
49. all the shooting stars and all the silver moons
50. I can be the subject of your dreams, your sickening desire
51. you can coax the cold right out of me
52. sorry about the blood in your mouth (I wish it was mine)
53. drape me in your warmth
54. sweet like honey
55. for strings and organ
56. I know you're seeing black and white
57. so I'll paint you a clear blue sky
58. that dream always ends with the sunrise
59. Meowbius
60. darkness it shines the brightest
61. hostias et preces
62. I swore that I'd become a better man for you and I tried
63. between hurting and healing
64. my love will clothe your bones
65. Once Upon a December
66. I'll tell you my sins, and you can sharpen your knife
67. offer me that deathless death (good god, let me give you my life)
68. hot and bothered
69. I'm a mess (for your love, it ain't new)
70. home sweet (finally) home
71. I taste you on my tongue
72. the only love I haven't screwed up
73. if history is dead and gone (then how did we get here)
74. handsome bureaucrat
75. away from city lights, where no one knows our names
76. Exsanguination
77. put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it
78. with a devil on your back

23. I'll make this feel like home

4.7K 162 102
By VecnasMindscape

Y/n made it her mission to introduce Loki to Earth etiquette.

///

It's been 30 minutes and Loki still showed no sign he would pick up the cheeseburger and eat it anytime soon. Y/n studied him; he poked the food with a plastic fork before making a face of disgust, and repeated the action; prodded and scrunched up his face and prodded and scrunched up his face.

Thor was here, too.
3 A.M. at McDonald's was supposed to be a happy time, but since Loki was dragged here against his will and was told he wasn't going anywhere until he finished his cheeseburger, the look on the God of Mischief's face looked like he was a lamb about to be slaughtered.

"Come on," Thor urged, "take a bite. You'll love it."

"It's disgusting," Loki said.

"How'd you know it's disgusting. You haven't even touched it," y/n scoffed, and Loki rolled his eyes.

"Eat. Or we'll be here forever, brother," by the smirk on Thor's face Loki knew Thor was enjoying this; being able to torture his little brother.

Loki muttered some curse word in Asgardian before, eventually, picked the extremely huge burger up - it was bigger than his hands, so big that Loki looked like he was going to cry, y/n wondered if her and Thor went too far. But when she glanced at Thor the look on the God of Thunder's face told her he wasn't going to cut Loki a slack. Poor Loki, she thought, though this was entertaining. There was no denying torturing Loki was hella entertaining.

"Go on," Thor made a motion with his finger as Loki looked at him like a lost puppy.

When Loki took the first bite he probably somehow didn't do it right because the cheese spilled over it splashed on Loki's shirt, and Thor burst out laughing. He laughed so hard he was wheezing, and y/n wanted to laugh, too, though she knew if she were to laugh, she wouldn't be able to stop, and it would be a whole mess, and Loki would probably end up stabbing both her and Thor. So she held it within her; it was a damn struggling that her face turned red and her shoulders rose each time she tried to inhale steadily.

When y/n lost it eventually, she laughed so hard she had to clung onto Thor.

"You both are idiots!" Loki hissed, grabbing tissues and tried to get rid of the strain.

"Wider," Thor said after he managed to stop his laughing and catch his breath.

"What?" Loki asked, clearly irritated.

"You need to open your mouth wider. So the cheese wouldn't spill."

"You sure know a lot in these field, huh?"

Thor shrugged, "I'm a fast learner," he said. Indeed Thor was a fast learner; he adapted to Midgardian culture pretty well. Loki was, in fact, a fast learner too. It was only that he found junk food so unpleasant that he saw no use in trying to understand how they did it.

"But it's good," y/n said after the God of Mischief carefully took his second bite (this time he didn't make a mess) "It's good, right?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I still am convinced it's a poison-"

"Come on, it's good! Just admit it," y/n cut him off.

Loki sighed and, finally, he gave up, "Fine. It is... tolerable," then he took another bite.

Thor and y/n shared a glance. They both smiled cheekily.

┈┈ ❋ ┈┈

On Asgard the only source of entertainment was play. Here on Midgard they had good plays, too, but there was other thing people enjoyed on scene while seated comfortably on their couch in their house.

"It's called movies," y/n had said. At first Loki seemed like he didn't trust what was going on on the scene, but then it appeared he was fascinated by it. And it became a pattern between her and Loki that they took turn choosing good show or movie to watch on Friday night.

Tonight it was y/n's turn. As always, she made sure what she chose would appeal to Loki's liking. So far Loki seemed to enjoy Mean Girls. Y/n had seen the movie for countless amount of times that she remembered each line by her heart. So most of the time, as they seated on the couch, her attention wasn't on the movie but on her bestie; she observed Loki's reaction as he watched each scene without making it obvious she was observing him.

He liked it. Y/n could tell he liked it. She carefully watched as Loki's lips curved into a smile, and then, just like expected, he lost it and burst into laughter when Cady threw up all over Aaron. It was adorable how he just giggled like a child curling up in his loveseat. Just adorable.

Though if there was one thing y/n may or may not regretted introducing Mean Girls to Loki it was how he now used the movie's joke to literally anyone in the Avengers compound.

One time, just about two days after they saw the movie together, Loki was on a phone with Tony. Loki called to ask if Tony would come to today's meeting for a mission (they called it Avengers meeting) but Tony was, at the time, on the other side of the Earth doing some charity stuff so he wasn't going to make it. Loki probably didn't like that answer because he deadass said in the most bitchy tone ever, "Boo you whore." Then he hung up. If Tony had detachable jaws, it would've been on the floor right now.

"Y/n," Tony called once he returned to the compound, "did you somehow... you know... teach Loki any earthly thing, vocabulary?"

"Why?" Y/n asked, genuinely had no idea what Tony was talking about.

"I don't know... maybe because he said 'boo you whore' to me on a phone," and then he quickly asked, "Do I look like a whore?"

"No and no," y/n answered to both questions, both her answers were lies, then she excused herself right away.

┈┈ ❋ ┈┈

Loki secretly loved having his hair played with. It all started when y/n found out her mischievous friend was entering the second week of not having his hair washed.

"It's kind of... a complicated and delicate task that I simply don't have time for it," was Loki's excuse.

Y/n could only shake her head. At least he didn't reject when she offered herself on the task; having your hair washed was comforting. Loki leaned his head backward against the tub as y/n shampooed his hair. During the process he let out a sound from his throat; a purr.

Y/n knew how hard it was for someone to earn Loki's trust. Besides Thor there was almost not a single soul Loki found trustworthy enough to close his eyes in their presence, but here Loki had his eyes closed and y/n thought he was asleep - yes, he was asleep as y/n kneaded his scalp.

When she dried and combed his hair he didn't protest. It was not normal how Loki was being so cooperative, but y/n figured he found it all comforting. That's why he let her do it.

He liked a man bun. Y/n gave him it and he wouldn't stop urging Thor to look at it and touch his now soft hair.

Oh and talking about Midgardian fashion, Loki definitely rocked Gucci.

┈┈ ❋ ┈┈

Loki could be polite. That y/n would give him credit for. If anything she just wished he was.... less stabby stabby.

"People don't stab their friends for fun," she told him.

"They don't?" Loki looked taken aback, "Where's the fun in that?"

"Because it's not supposed to be fun?" God, he can be so difficult, y/n mentally massaged her temples. "When we like someone we don't stab them. We go out and do stuff together... and we hug."

"What's the point?"

"To show affection,"

"Disgusting." Loki crossed his arms over his chest.

"You should try one."

"I don't do hug."

"I still owe you one, actually," Thor must have overheard the conversation, because he popped his head through the cracked-open door from another room. Thor did owe Loki a hug; they were on Statesman, about to share their first hug in (maybe) forever when Thanos showed up and ruined everything. And even now that things settled down Loki never asked for the hug his brother owed him.

"Don't be ridiculous," Loki was about to walk away, but y/n saw it coming and she knew just what she had to say, "Are you really going to give him a free pass?" She said.

"What?" Loki stopped and looked at her. She shrugged, "Thor said he owed you one. You don't accept it you're letting him get away with it. I just didn't think you'd want him to make a habit out of it."

Loki narrowed his eyes, "I'm not letting the oaf get away with it," then he turned to Thor who already walked through the door, "I'm not letting you get away with it." Then he grabbed Thor, pulled him into his chest in an angry embrace that turned soft and all emotional when Thor hugged back.

With his head on Loki's shoulder and his hand wrapped around Loki Thor gave y/n a thumb up. Y/n just smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 298 26
one shots with all your favorite marvel characters. 𑁍 𓏸𓈒 𓂃 taking requests ? [ ✔️ ] - yes ! [ ] - no ; please wait until further notice ! ...
295K 6.9K 111
Welcome everyone to my fourth oneshots book! I'm not taking full requests currently but it's okay if you want to suggest a character for me to write...
53K 1.3K 17
These are a collection of one shots and imagines. These do not apply to my actual superhero series, but some are based off of them. It's kind of fun...
1.2K 4 29
Some oneshots with: Steve, Bucky, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Peter and Bruce. sometimes with Y\N