My classmate || Lucas

By tytracktycrack

"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my hea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
New Book !
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50 (FINAL)

CHAPTER 20

643 42 11
By tytracktycrack

After long hours of crying and apologizing, Mark and I go back to our houses. Like always, the house is empty. I wash my hands and grab a snack. After eating like a pig, I take a warm hot shower to relax and I change into my comfortable soft pyjamas. As soon as I get out of the bathroom, I hear the doorbell ringing non-stop. I can already guess the identity of the person even before opening the door because of his impatience.

"Mark how many times have I told you not to ring the doorbell so many times?", I say as soon as I open the door.

"Sorry, I thought you didn't hear it", He replies and comes in.

"You know I heard it the first time, you're doing this to annoy me."

"If you're so smart then why do you keep telling me to stop because you know I'll never stop", I roll my eyes at his stupid explanation.

He smirks and I can clearly see the satisfaction that he gets after seeing my annoyed expression.

[Time skip]

Mark is in my room with my laptop and I have no idea what he is doing. I just hope that I don't get viruses.

Why did I even offer him food?, I ask myself.

A few minutes ago, I asked Mark if he was hungry and I was expecting no, but he said yes. So, now I'm in the kitchen, waiting for the ramen to boil.

"Mark! Come eat!", I yell, but I don't think he heard me.

So, I go upstairs and find him laying on my bed with my laptop.

"The ramen is ready", I tell him.

"Okay, just let me finish this round", He answers without moving his eyes from the screen.

I know he won't be done anytime soon, so I jump on the bed beside him and lay on my stomach.

"What are you doing my baby Maklee?", I giggle as I mess up his hair.

"First of all, stop touching my hair. Secondly, STOP calling me that", he groans and removes my hand from his head.

"Calling you what?", I play innocent and pretend to not know what he meant.

"That-", he says in an obvious tone.

"That what?", I raise an eyebrow, asking him to be specific.

"That stupid nickname of yours."

"And what's that?"

"Mak-", he was about to say it but stopped as soon as he noticed the small grin on my face. "You're making fun of me", he throws the cushion beside him.

"I'm not", I start to run away from him.

"You know I hate being called that", The Canadian continues trowing cushions.

"But I love calling you my baby Maklee", I tease the younger and start to tickle him.

"Yah~ stop it", he laughs.

We both laugh, forgetting about everything that happened or was going to happen. We play for a few more minutes, but then I come back to reality and realize that from now on, my life is going to be shit in school. I'll be all the mean girls' target, they'll make my life miserable. Seriously, I wish I could just go back to being invisible, but I can't, it's too late now.

"Hey, what's wrong?", Mark asks.

I return back my attention towards him and try to pretend that everything is fine, but it's too late because he's already removing the teardrops from my cheeks. I burst into tears and I don't even remember when my tears started to fall down from my eyes.

"What happened?", Mark queries as he wraps his arms around me and rubs my back to comfort me.

"Nothing... it's just that...", I try to express what I'm feeling but I don't know how to do it.

"If you want me to, I can try to speak with Minah and tell her to explain everything that happened to Lucas", He suggests.

"I don't know...", I murmur, "I don't think Minah would agree or Lucas would listen".

"If he really likes you, he would".

"And what if he doesn't ?", I wonder.

For a second, the Canadian stays silent before continuing the conversation, "Do you remember what Taeyong said in the gym ?"

I look at him puzzled, unsure of what he was talking about.

"During the fight", he specifies to make me remember what had happened today.

"What did he say?", As much as to Mark everything seems clear now, I'm confused even more.

I wonder what Mark is talking about?

He runs his fingers through his hair and exhales deeply. He seems worried as if what he's about to say next will hurt me.

"I don't know if I should tell you this but-", He speaks hesitantly.

"But what?", I question him, scared of what he's about to reveal.

"T-Taeyong said that Lucas dated you just to get back at me", He reveals the truth while feeling guilty and sorry. He thinks that it's his fault that I'm hurt today.

I don't know how to react to this new information. During the fight, there was so much going on that I couldn't even properly hear what the boys were talking about, but now that I think of it, I remember clearly what Taeyong said.

He can't. It seemed so real. He seemed so sincere. I tell myself, but nothing can change the truth. Lucas lied.

"Maybe there was a misunderstanding", Mark adds quickly, trying to comfort my broken heart. "I will ask Minah", He takes his phone

"Don't", I stop him.

"S-Swan", the young boy mumbles.

"It's okay, tomorrow, I will talk to him myself", I try to smile even if right now it's the hardest thing for me to do.

[Time skip]

I can't fall asleep and it makes this long depressing night even longer. I feel like time has stopped running. It's funny how I always wanted time to stop and today is the day God decided to fulfill my wish.

I can see the side effects of last night on my face, under my eyes, this morning. I can't even recognize myself in the mirror. My eyes are all puffy because of yesterday's drama. I don't want to go to school like this. I don't want to face anyone. I just want to disappear. I wish I could go to another world like in 'Splash Splash Love', but life isn't a Kdrama and I have to go to school. I have to face my problems.

At School :

Like yesterday, I'm still the center of attention. The only difference is that today I'm not walking alone in these school corridors. Mark stays beside me the whole day and because of that, he and Minah fought. She still blames me for cheating on her brother. Mark tried to explain the situation to her, but she didn't want to hear it. The only time that I'm left alone is during class hours. The whole day, I search for Lucas, but I guess he is absent from school today.

Luckily, the day passes quickly and without any more drama. I mean sure I heard people gossiping but other than that, today is better than yesterday. Mark and I are about to leave school when I have the sudden urge to pee.

"Mark, wait! I need to use the restroom", I ask him to wait for me.

He rolls his eyes, "why didn't you go before?".

"Sorry~ It just happens, I can't control it-", I start with my argument, but he cuts me off because he knows he can never win from me and Haechan when it comes to arguing.

"Okay, okay, stop talking and just go", he groans.

I swiftly go to the restroom and I swear after peeing, I feel like I'm in paradise. It's so relaxing. I feel like all my problems and worries just vanished.

I flush and come out of the small room. While entering I wasn't worried about running into someone, maybe because at that time I was thinking about just one thing, but I'm kind of scared.

What if I run across some means girls? I'm all alone right now. They will BBQ me for sure. I start to feel anxious.

I quickly walk towards the sink and start to wash my hands when suddenly someone walks in. My eyes meet that person's through the large mirror that was in front of me. It's Sori. Luckily, she's alone, but she's still very scary. She is one of the top bullies of our school. She walks closer to me and with each step of hers, my heartbeat increases. She's now just a few steps away from me and I start to wonder where she's aiming to hit me when she stops. I can hear her sigh deeply behind me and then she comes and stands beside me. I hesitantly look at my side. The Chinese girl ignores me and starts to fix her makeup. At first, I'm relieved and start to walk away, but I immediately stop when I understand why she's so calm. Her goal is accomplished, why would she bother me now? Lucas and I broke up and that's what she wanted all along.

I don't get it. At first, she shows me the picture form the party and asks me to reveal everything to Lucas and then she doesn't even wait for me to tell him personally and sends a better and clear version of that picture to all the school. On top of all this, she lied about not knowing the identity of that boy in the picture when all along she was aware of everything. I start to put all the puzzle pieces together in my head.

"I know that I'm very beautiful, but can you please stop staring? It's creepy", The young girl glares at me with displease.

This time, I won't let her boss me around! I tell myself.

"Why the fuck did you lie to me?!", I snap at her.

I'm not really sure from where all of a sudden I got all this courage, I stand in front of her fearlessly and look her straight in the eyes.

"Excuse me?", she sniggers.

"Well, I wish I could. But hell no. I can't excuse you!", Sori's calm expression quickly changes into a shocked one because of my sudden outburst. Even I'm amazed by myself right now. I guess everyone has their limits and maybe this is my way of telling Sori that I'm done with her bullshit.

"How dare you talk to me like that", She yells as she raises her hand to slap me, but I grab her wrist and block her from hitting me.

"Why did you lie to me about not knowing the boy in the picture? If you were planning on sending it to everyone from the beginning, then why did you even show it to me? For once I thought that you weren't as bad as you looked, but then you showed me the devil you are! You know why Lucas doesn't like you? It's because you're a bully and bullies can never be the lead. Don't you watch movies? You're the bad guy."

"You are harsh don't you think so", her voice trembles as if she is struggling to speak.

She actually seems hurt by my words and I never thought I could do something like. She is right I'm harsh to her, but she deserves it.

I let go of her wrist and I'm about to walk away when she utters, "I didn't send it".

"What ?", I return to face her and ask.

"I know you're not going to believe me, but I told you the truth, I didn't know that guy was Taeyong oppa".

She's right I don't believe her. I don't wanna believe her. Why should I? But at the same time, I don't know why I feel like she's telling the truth. For the first time, she seems sincere.

"And by the way even if I'm the villain, at least I have more screen time than you because you're not even that. You're nothing.", She says before leaving the restroom.

As soon as the Chinese girl steps out, I hear someone else entering.

"Swan! Are you okay?!", Mark runs towards me and questions.

"Yeah, I'm fine", I answer and then realize that he's not supposed to be here, "Mark, this is girls washroom".

"I know, I just saw Sori coming out and I got worried about you", He explains.

"Don't worry, she didn't do anything", I reassure the younger with a smile. "Now, let get out of here before you get in trouble", I suggest and we both quickly exist the room.

On the way back home, I tell Mark about my conversation with Chenle's sister.

"But what if she is lying?", Mark asks me.

"I don't think she's lying", I reply.

"Why?", He queries with a confused expression.

"Because I have a 7th sense", I joke. "No, but seriously, why would she lie? It's not like she's scared of me."

"Yeah", He sighs, "Honestly, what happened to your quiet life? Why is there so much drama?"

"I don't know...", I exhale.

Our stop arrives and we get out of the bus. 

__________________________________

A/N : Hey!!! So, this is my new longest chapter with 2209 words.

I'll try to publish the next chapter as soon as I can 

Who do you guys think sent that picture?

Also, I wanted to know if you want me to add some mature content in this book or you like it soft? 

And finally, That watermelon with mark is me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
4.5K 185 33
"You know why you're here." Donghyuck is lazy and just wants to make it out of school as quickly as possible. But then he starts to receive strange...
55K 1.2K 18
We broke up only to be stronger later. #2 in najaemin #1 in nana #8 in jaemin 14/11/18
12.6K 695 22
Where in Jeno meets Jaemin and falls in love with him but Jaemin kept a secret from him. Started: 06 /29 / 20 Ended: 08 / 14 / 20