The Light Of my Justification

By Keithlukeking

[A Daily Devotional of God's Amazing Gift of Salvation for His Kids] Ever in doubt? Problems identifying the... More

INTRODUCTION
No record of sin
No Punishment for you
Forgive yourself!
It's Everlasting Love
He Obeyed when we Couldn't.
You are God's Precious Pearl
He's your Heavenly Father.
Predestined for Glory
The nature to do what's right
It's an automatic Cleansing
Made Holy and Blameless
No longer natural
Your True Reflection
He made you a Saint
THREE IMPORTANT FACTORS
YOUR RESPONSE MATTERS!
THREE MATTERS

NO NEED FOR LUCK

46 3 0
By Keithlukeking

"For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]." Ephesians 2:10.

Life is spiritual; there's more to this world than what you see with your physical eyes. The spiritual realm determines what happens in the physical. You need to know this so you can determine what happens to you, and not allow things happen to you by chance or accident.

As a Christian, your life isn't a set of chances occurrences. Don't attribute the things that happen in your life to luck. God brings to you divine opportunities which you can get a hold of by your faith. When you get something beautiful from the Lord, don't say, "I guess I was just lucky. If I hadn't been here today, I wouldn't have got the gift." No, God got you that gift, not luck!
The Bible says, "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows" (James 1:17 NIV).

So don't call it a coincidence or lucky event! You're blessed and not lucky!Declare this: "I'm led by God's Spirit, because I'm His child, and my steps are ordered every time" (Psalm 37:23, Romans 8:28). This is how to operate. Speak the Word in faith! Recognise God is with you, claim God's Word for yourself, and declare that everything works together for your good!

Speak this to yourself.

I'm not a child of chance; I'm not a child of coincidence. God has prearranged my life for good. I take those paths that have been designed for me to take before the world began, and I live the good life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 51.2K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...
15.7K 1.6K 83
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
445K 18.4K 36
Aimen Khan a bubbly girl with an ambition of living the life to the fullest. she loves her family to the core. But what happens when an incident cha...
8M 341K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...