Falling For A Hijabi (part 1...

By MaladaptiveDoc

#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter with... More

๐Ÿ‘‘ Part 1 ๐Ÿ‘‘ chapter 1 Me, myself, and my family
chapter 2 The Fight that started everything
Chapter 3 The bet
chapter 4 The war is on
chapter 5 James who ?
chapter 6 The coincidence
chapter 7 On the way home
chapter 8 Lunch with the family
chapter 9 Inside the devil's den
chapter 10 The shock
chapter 11 Repentance
chapter 12 The teacher
chapter 13 My brother
chapter 14 The decision
chapter 15 In coma
chapter 16 Fighting for life
chapter 17 Welcome back
chapter 18 The date that Almost happened
chapter 19 Dinner with his family
chapter 20 The date
chapter 21 Islamophobia
chapter 22 Facing the truth
chapter 23 The prom
chapter 24 The shooting
chapter 25 Between life and death
chapter 26 Dreams coming true
Announcement
๐Ÿ‘‘ Part 2 ๐Ÿ‘‘ prologue
chapter 1 Him, again
chapter 2 Remembrance
chapter 3 The truth revealed
chapter 4 Letters from the past
chapter 5 The girlfriend
chapter 6 Awake
chapter 7 Conspiracy revealed
chapter 8 Missing
chapter 9 Old memories
chapter 10 Assassination
Chapter 11 Hiding from the world
Chapter 12 Face To Face With The Beast
chapter 13 Departure
Chapter 14 Understanding
Chapter 15 Hostage
Chapter 16 The Speech
Chapter 17 In The Middle Of The Lake
Chapter 18 Come back for me
Chapter 19 The Path Of Allah
Chapter 20 In The ICU
Chapter 21 Seeking Approval
Chapter 22 Blessing
Chapter 23 Surprise!!!
Chapter 24 Preprations
Chapter 25 The Plot
Chapter 26 Again And Again
Chapter 27 Hidden Past
Chapter 28 Officially Married
Chapter 29 The Wedding
Chapter 30 Falcone Is Back
Chapter 31 Suicide Note
Epilogue : Our Happily Ever After
Epilogue 2 Meet Hamza
๐Ÿ‘‘Bonus Chapters๐Ÿ‘‘
Bonus Chapters 1 From Friend To Enemy
Bonus Chapter 2 Jealousy
Chapter 3 Hamza's First Words
๐Ÿ‘‘Announcement๐Ÿ‘‘

Final Chapter A Happy Closure

3.1K 295 9
By MaladaptiveDoc

A special chapter celebrating reaching #1 in spiritual

Words can't describe how grateful I'm for all my readers ❤️❤️

Jannah pov

I came from behind James, as he was standing in the middle of the graveyard in front of his mother's gravestone.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head against his back.

Despite being lost in his sad thoughts, my sudden action didn't startle him, as he caressed my hands with his.

" I know all the condolences in the world can never cool down the flames in your heart for a second, but all I can offer you James is my heart, and my family's heart" I said.

" Jannah... your heart is the only trophy that I pridefully claimed in this life, this is more than enough for me" he said, unwrapping my arms from around his waist, bringing me to face him.

" Do you hate her??!!" he anxiously asked, looking deeply into my eyes.

" No, never.. She gave me you..." I said, putting my hand on his cheek.

" She took your father away from you and you took her son's heart, it's a full circle " he said, looking at his mother's gravestone.

" I think so " I said.

" For years, I've always wondered why me?? Why did I fell for you and not anybody else?? Why not Richard for example?? He was the one that started the bet!! Why did we even start that stupid bet??!! I never understood until I found the truth about what my mother did to your father, only then I understood everything " James said.

" It's Allah's plan for us, James "I said, staring deep into his eyes.

" I just wished she could have the chance to love you and to know you for who you really are.. I just wished she could Meet her grandchildren.. " he said, as tears suffocated him.

I looked at him as he started bitting on his lips in a desperate trial to control his lacrimal glands, but the pain in his heart was simply bigger and more bitter than he could ever handle.

He looked down, trying to hide his weakness from me, as his tears stained the collar of his shirt.

" It's her fate James.. And ours " I said, wiping his tears away by one hand, lifting his chin up by my other hand.

" It has been.. A hell of a journey.." he said, trying to wipe away his tears with his thumb, changing the topic.

" Subhan Allah.. We survived " I said, trying to change his mood by smiling at him.

" I only have you now, Jannah.. You are my world " James said, kissing the top of my head.

" And you are mine " I replied.

" You know what??! I kinda think Richard still owes me 5 grands " James said, wiping away the rest of his tears.

" What??!! Why??!! " I said.

" Technically, I won the bet!!" James shrugged.

" You..... " I said, pretending to punch him in the abdomen.

" Okay, shrewish.. Let's go home " he said, he said, wrapping his arm around me.

" Okay, Let's go home " I said, walking next to him, leaning against his tall figure.

A week later

" Jannah, Matt needs to speak to you about something " James said, waking me up.

My heart sank as soon as I heard those words, I knew what Matt wanted to speak to me about, I've been running from it my whole life.. My Father's death..his murder.

" Okay, give me ten minutes and I'll Come downstairs" I said, pretending to be okay.

I washed my face, and brushed my teeth, put on the first outfit I found, wrapped my hijab carelessly, and went downstairs.

" I'm sorry ma'am for disturbing your honeymoon, but I had to" Matt said as soon as he saw me coming down the stairs.

" It's okay, I knew that we would have this talk someday, it's inevitable " I said, sitting next to James on the couch, in our living room.

" Matt, walk us Through the Investigations" James said.

" So the Investigations of Mrs Wayne's death has proved that she indeed killed herself... carbon monoxide poisoning " Matt said.

I put my hand on James' shoulder, and kept caressing it.
I wanted to let him know that I was there for him.

" What about the reopening of Jannah's father murder Investigations??" James asked, pretending to be unaffected by Matt's words about his mother's Suicide.

" That's why I came here today!! They want to here your testimony Mrs Mohamed!!" Matt said, directly addressing me.

" My testimony!!! " I exclaimed.

" Yes.. 14 years ago it was rulled out as an accident but now we have James' mother confession, and evidence is piling up against Falcone, they need to hear your testimony, after all you were with him in the car on the night of the accident "Matt said.

" But.. I can't remember clearly what happened " I said.

" You don't have to remember everything.. Tell them what you know " James said, trying to reassure me.

" There is something else.. Will you testify against Mrs Wayne??!! " Matt asked.

That was the part I was dreading the most. Me testifying against my own late mother in law...James's mother.

I looked at James, not knowing what to say, after all with all the differences they had, he loved and chiriched her deeply.

James noticed that I was looking at him nervously.

" Jannah.. I'll support you whichever decision you will make, it's your right and your father's right, I'll always be here for you" James said, putting my hand inbetween his hands, looking me in the eye.

" No... I won't " I replied a minute later, after taking a very deep breath.

" What??!! " James said.

" I don't want to testify against Mrs Wayne, she got her punishment in this life, I don't want to punish the people I love by indicting her name after her death" I said.

" Jannah, don't do this for my sake, I beg you" James said.

" No, it's not about you only James, it's about our future children, I don't want them to live with disgrace that their grandma killed their grandpa " I said, taking my hand from between his hands, and putting it on top of them.

" Are you sure?? I'm just afraid that you would regret this decision one day!! " James said.

" I'm 100% sure.. As sure as I love you " I said, trying to reassure James.

" So you want to drop the case against her!! " Matt said.

" Yes, that's my final decision... My Father was a tolerant man, he could have forgiven her, Plus he died a martyr for his case and beliefs, I can never ask for more, and she.. She got her punishment in this life, I don't want to punish The Wayne's name for it, after all It's my name too" I said.

" Okay.. If this is your final decision ma'am I'll let our legal team at the enterprises know, now excuse me" Matt said, leaving our house.

James went to close the door after him and came back, he kept staring at me with a shy smile lingering on his lips.

" What!!??" I looked at him, not understanding what was on his mind.

" I still can't believe how God Chose me to be the man who gets to be with you!!" he said.

" I told you Richard is blonde, blondes were never my type " I joked.

" And you were never my type Jannah Mohamed, but I still fell for you!! " he said, shrugging.

I stood up to face him.

" Now I'm your type " I said, resting my hands on both his shoulders, looking him in the eye.

" Here.. " he said, extending his right arm and opening his palm for me.

I raised my eyebrowes at him, not fathoming his request.

He began to unbutton the top of his shirt by his left hand, still extending his right for me.

" James!! Not in front of the housekeepers!! " I said in denial.

" Here!! " he said again, calmly.

This time, holding both my hands, and putting them on his bare chest, over the site of his heart.

" This is only yours " he said, putting his hands on top of mine, staring deeply into my eyes... My soul.

I had no other choice but to rest my forehead against his, and stare deeply into his eyes of a sea.

It was the moment I realised that I was home, Where is there is no need for spoken words to communicate.. Just a caring touch from a person you love.

We were silent for about five minutes, only listening to each others breathing.

" I love you James Wayne " I finally said, blushing.

" I love you more Jannah Mohamed " he said, putting my head against his chest.

" Can't we just stay like that forever??!!" I said.

" We can, but it's our honeymoon, right??!!" he said.

" Yup" I replied.

" Then.. Come here!! " he said, lifting me up and carrying me bridal style, going up the stairs.

" Let me down!!" I said, terrified of falling.

" Nope.. I won't.. Wait!! What did you think I was going to do when I unbuttoned my shirt?? Dirty minded doctor!! " he said, smirking, and narrowing his eyes at me.

" What??!! Dirty minded!!! Okay then let me down immediately James Bruce Wayne!!! " I said, trying to set myself free of his grip.

" Oh, you can Fight all you want, I won't let go off you " he said, going upstairs.

" And I will never let you let me go " I replied, resting my forehead against the side of his jaw, finally surrendering to his grip.

Surrendering to our beautiful fate.

Vote, comment and let me know your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 888 32
"What?" Ethan says in his all too familiar deep, rude voice. Ethan has pitch-black hair, is 6 feet tall, with a solid build. His deep grey eyes are g...
221K 13.7K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’...
3.5M 208K 59
I walked down the white hallways filled with the smell of bleach and chlorine. The lights above were too bright, too luminescent. I can't think. I ca...
283K 20.9K 64
COMPLETED โœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธ Excerpt. *** "I won't bite. . .yet. . .I promise" He said with a teasing smirk. Walking in the rain didn't sound like a bad idea. Na...