Always a Hayes Grier story

By DelainieShirley

When Hannah moves back to North Carolina dose she meet a boy who has a secret to hide? Read to find out! More

Ch 1 the move
Ch 2 the last day
Ch 3 flying
Ch 4 who?
Ch 5 You?
Ch.6
Ch. 7 coma?
Ch.8 how long
Ch 9. Love
Ch 10 i knew it!
Ch 12 who?
Ch. 13 sorry
Ch 14

Ch 11 awake

73 5 0
By DelainieShirley

Hayes pov

I'm sorry but Hannah is getting testing done on her right now.

Oh. Was all I can say. I went to her room and waited for her. She finally got back in. I was expecting for her to be awake but instead I still saw her pale sleeping face. This had made it 3 weeks since I was able to hear that soft sweet voice. Wait what am I saying? Dam maybe I do like her. Just then the docter walked in. He told me to sit down he has to tell me something. I sat down.

He said I honestly don't know when Hannah is waking up. Right now it looks like the chances are very slim that she will wake up.

At that point I couldn't take it I fell to the floor and started crying. I wanted her to live!!!!!! He said one more thing that caught my attition. He said we have to take her off life support. I felt so sick after that. I started balling.

NO NO NO!!!! 1 more night please!!!

He said fine but if she doesn't wake up tomorrow we are cutting the support. After that he walked out and I figured I would call her mom to tell her the news. She answered and I told her. She started crying. She told me to stay with her tonight and she would be over early in the morning. That night I couldn't sleep. I stayed up all night just thinking. I looked at the clock it read 6:45am. I took a deep sigh and scooted close to Hannah. I held her hands in mine. They were so cold and tiny. I looked her in the eyes and said this.

Hannah I don't know if you can hear me right now, but of you can please listen. I know I may not act like it but I really really like you. Ever since I first saw you. You are so beautiful and amazing. Any one would be lucky to have you. And for me please fight baby girl. I know you can wake up before 7:30 please please be the strong girl I know you are and fight! I promise when you wake up I will be right here! And Hannah. I don't know how to say this but I have faith that you will pull through. I love you Hannah Alexander Lynn. I kissed her cheek and I started to cry. I was sitting in a corner in a bawl. I heard a noise and looked up. I heard it again. It seemed to say my name. I looked at the hospital bed. HANNAH WAS AWAKE! I ran out the door and got a nurse. He came running in. God I ran to Hannah and hugged her so tight. It felt so good to hear her voice again.

~authors note~

How ya like it so far?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 21 15
A determined kunoichi to surpass her brother in any way possible. Hikari uchiha is the little sister of shisui uchiha of the body flicker and she pla...
11.1K 261 27
Just some random one-shots of my OTP Supermartian of Young Justice! I do requests and everything! Inspired by @Lizardgurl. You rock!
46.9K 4K 49
Natsu Dragneel has 99 problems and Lucy heartfilia just happens to be one of them. « » This story may have a lot of chapters but the chapters are sho...
19.2K 600 19
The story revolves around a girl named Mizushima Mari [水嶋 茉莉], who was adopted by her foster father, Hinata Rintarou [日向 麟太郎], a famous world trave...