SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT (Kuroko n...

By Trufflerabbit13

Kuroko Koyuki was very much similar and different to her cousin Kuroko Tetsuya. They both had a burning passi... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Meeting the Cousin Rewritten
Chapter 2: She's back Rewritten
Chapter 3: She's Rather Popular Rewritten
Chapter 4: Scrambled Eggs Rewritten
Reunion Chapter 5 Rewritten
CHAPTER 6 FIRST KISS Rewritten
CHAPTER 7: P-PERVERT?! Rewritten
CHAPTER 8: British Accent Rewritten
CHAPTER 9 "We play." Rewritten
CHAPTER 10 "YOU TRAITORS!!!!" Rewritten
CHAPTER 11 Basketball at the beach! Rewritten
CHAPTER 12 Results and Dinner rewritten
CHAPTER 13 BET rewrittened
A/N
CHAPTER 14 Loophole REWRITTEN
A/N
CHAPTER 15 Girl's Day rewritten
CHAPTER 16 Empress's Eye rewritten
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER .......
CHAPTER 27
A/N
SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT!?
QUESTION AND ANSWERS!!!!
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
SPECIAL CHAPTER
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 39
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

CHAPTER 34

11.9K 396 51
By Trufflerabbit13

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"B-Brrrrrr..... Samui..." I stuttered as wrapped my black scarf tighter around my neck. A shiver went down my back as I rubbed my arms that was covered with a jacket.

"Ah- it's cold. It's gotten quite chilly recently...." The tall red head that walked beside me muttered as he zipped up his school uniform jacket.

At the corner of my eyes I watched him, though quickly looking away awkwardly.

Even when the "incident" was a while ago, at the most random time I get embarrassed looking at him.

"Oi, are you even listening to me Yuki?"

"Eh?" I looked up and frowned at Tai-chan who was sweat dropping at me.

"I said I guess it'll get even colder during the winter cup... I hate the cold..." The red head repeated the sentence for me again.

I nodded in agreement as I tried to keep up with his long strides, "Yeah, I really dislike the cold, summers my favorite season, ah~ summer hurry up and come!!" my groan was muffled with my scarf that was wrapped around my neck and lower face

"California was wa-" I stopped as I looked at my teammate's uncharacteristic serious face.

"Oi! You two love birds!! Why're you guys making such a serious face so early in the morning?" a familiar friendly voice yelled as the person wrapped a arm around my neck while smacking Tai-chan in the head.

"Teppei-senpai!!! We are not love birds or a couple!!!" I yell in embarrassment as I escape his hold.

"Senpai!!! 'At hurts!!! Stop!!!!" Tai-change groaned as he glared at the older male.

"Yo! Morning!" Senpai greeted with a friendly grin.

I smiled back at him, relief flooding through me.

Though I noticed Tai-chan looking at Teppei-senpai with a blank look.

Senpai seemed to noticed as well and cocked his head to the side with a, "Mm?"

I frowned and looked at the strangely acting red haired teen, something's not right...

"Oi, Kagami are you alright? Did you eat something nasty?" Teppei-Senpai questioned as he walked besides me. Currently I was sandwiched between two of the tallest males at our schools

"No... After we're done with practice can I..."

Teppei-senpai looked start Tai-chan with his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Practice? What're you talking saying? Today's 'that' day."

Tai-chan and I stopped walking and stood in middle of the road in confusion, "Eh?" we chorused pathetically.

>>TIME SKIPS AFTER SCHOOL>>

"We're cleaning the club room?" I questioned Riko-senpai who was tying up her brown hair.

Riko-senpai nodded as she wrapped a arm around my shoulder with a friendly manner, "Yup, tomorrow the school-life supervisor is coming to the club building, moreover, we didn't do a single cleanup this year..." The brunette trailed off, a shiver going down her back.

I frowned slightly not sure if it was from the cold or disgust.

"B-But! Shouldn't we practice for the next match against Kirisaki Daiichi...?" Tai-chan questioned as he sweat dropped.

Coach let out a sigh of disbelief as she crossed her thin arms, "I told you already, today is our break! In the first place, you're the one that needs it the most!"

Hyuga-senpai walked in with a box of cleaning supplies, "Like coach said earlier, we have an whole week till the Kirisaki Daiichi match. We'll start preparing as soon as we get the proper rest."

My eyes widen when I noticed Riko-senpai burning something...

"Before you rush, you gotta do what you gotta do! Okay?" she questioned as she threw in some magazine to her small fire.

"Ha... 'Kay," Tai-chan muttered as he turned to Coach, though his dark eyes widen in shock, "EH?! W-What are you doing?!"

Coach cocked her head to the side in confusion, "Can't you tell? I'm burning all the useless garbage!"

"EH?!"

Riko-senpai smiled deeply as she stretched, "Well, it's fine if it only dirty... But if I see some sexy teacher stuff like last time, I think I'll want to give a Riko practice x5♡"

My magenta eyes widened slightly as I looked at my Senpai who were starting to sweat bullets.

Uh....

I frowned as Hyuga and Izuki-senpai whispered to each other.

"Hey is it ok?" Izuki-senpai hissed out worriedly.

Hyuga-senpai was sweating heavily nodded, "No worries.... I actually already finished taking care of all the adult materials.... I think...."

I sighed at the males conversation and stood next to Riko-senpai who was rolling up her sleeves so they won't get dirty.

"Well, I guess... It's time to clean up!" Hyuga-senpai enthusiastically opened club room door.

As my eyes fell on the room, I took a wary step back.

"Uh.... This is bad...." I muttered as I stared at the filthy room.

"If one dives in with the mindset of cleaning, it's quite intimidating..." Teppei-senpai muttered with straight face.

Izumi-senpai nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I feel crushed..."

My eyes widen as Riko-senpai opened a locker filled with fungi. This is really bad....

Bringing out a handkerchief, I tied it around my face so it covered my mouth and nose.

"Gyaaaa!!! It moved!" The brunette yelled making me jump in shock. My eyes widen in pure shock as she chucked whatever she had in her hand into a trash can a crossed the room.

"Why?!"

"I wanna go home!"

Riko-senpai's face became scary as she shook, "Alright..... We'll start burning every that comes out.... Burn everything...."

"Can't we just go home?!" Someone whined.

As everyone argued what to do, I grabbed some gloves I got from the janitor of the school and slipped them on.

"Yoshi, gambaru zo!" I yelled as I started throwing things away.

"Eh....?" Everyone stopped and looked at me as I started cleaning crazily.

Hyuga-senpai sweat dropped as he watched me wipe the floor, "She's fast..."

"Yuki-chan actually really good at cleaning, she's the one to take care of everything at home." Tet-chan spoke out loud, explaining to our teammates.

I stopped for a moment as I glare at all of them, "Well, are any of you
going to help me?"

All the males immediately got to work.

I continue to clean as Riko chucked all the unnecessary things the boys claimed they could use.

>>TIME SKIP 1 HOUR>>

"Fuu~," I sighed rubbing my forehead with the back of my hand.

The boys around me panted and breathed heavily as they rested.

"Alright, we somehow managed to organize everything on the outside!" Hyuga-Senpai muttered in relief, "Now we'll have to work in the insides!"

Right at that moment Koganei-senpai's locker opened dumping the pile of boxer the size of a mountain on him.

Extremely disturbed at the sight I ran towards my quiet cousin and hugged him tightly, nuzzling his chest with my nose.

Surprisingly he also wrapped his arms around me hugging me comfortably. I sighed in small relief as our body heat increased in the cold weather.

As all the males argued about their locker Riko-Senpai grew an anime vein on her head.

"You guys, why can't you guys be like Kuroko and Yuki-chan?!"

With a slam she opened both of our lockers.

Tet-chan and I sweat dropped at how plain his locker looked, though I have to admit it was neat.

While mine was girlish and was neat, everything hanged on the hooks.

"Wahhh! There's really nothing to comment about Kuroko's locker!"

"Hm, what is that smell?" Izuki-Senpai questioned as he sniffed the air.

In confusion all the other males followed his example and started to sniff around.

They soon all stood in front of my locker sniffing it.

"It smells good!"

"Flowers?" Teppei-Senpai muttered as he scratched his head.

"Girls!!!"

I sweat dropped as Izuki-Senpai yelled.

I sighed and pulled out my body spray showing them, "My body spray, I keep it here, honey suckle and rose."

Tai-chan grabbed a piece of my hair and smelled the magenta strand as well, "Same smell," he commented.

I looked at him in annoyance, narrowing my magenta eyes at him.

He smirked and ruffled my hair, pieces flying out of my high ponytail.

"But seriously, Kuroko, come on, you're so lame." The red giant somewhat suspiciously laughed as he snuck something behind his back.

"Kagami!!! What did you just hide?!" captain yelled as he chased after the tall teen.

"Ah! No..."

Hyuga-Senpai was able to snatch whatever Tai-chan was trying to hide out of his hand and read it, "..."

I looked at the silent glasses male in confusion.

"It's a test!!! Wha? 12 points!? And its English!!!! Go give up on being a returnee!!!"

"WHA?! HOW!!!!??" Tai-chan bellowed in embarrassment as he snatched his test out of Hyuga's hand.

As the males bickered I noticed one person siting at the corner silently doing something.

"Kora!!! Koganei-Senpai!!! What are you doing reading manga?!" I angrily yelled at the cat like teen.

Though he just turned around, looking at me with large eyes, "This is bad... I think I found a super awesome manga..."

"Ha? what are you talking about, it can't be...." Hyuga-Senpai started as he snatched the book out of Koganei-Senpai's hand.

"It's great! Wow!!!"

"I know right?!"

"Seriously? Wait!!!! Me too!!

"Wahhhhhhhhh!!! I found the second volume on the top locker!!"

I sweat dropped as the males frantically started to search for the manga that was suppose to be 'so good '

"Here's volume four!!!! Uwooo!!! Maybe we have all of it?"

My eyes narrowed in annoyance as they all stopped cleaning to look for the manga.

"Shit... What's this?! Only the last volume is missing..."

"There's no where else to look," one of the first years sighed in disappointment.

Though Teppei-Senpai suddenly appeared next to me seriously, "No, there's one place we haven't checked yet..."

All the males dreadfully looked at one locker slowly. But before any of them could say anything they all jumped back.

"The sea of fungus..."

"NONONONONONONO!!!!"

They all timid gathered around the locker in fear.

"Ou, there is something... That looks a lot like it..."

"Alright!!!!" Captain yelled enthusiastically yelled, "First years!! Do rock-paper-scissors and chose the loser!!"

"EH!!! WHY!!!? NO WAY!!!!" We all yelled in perfect harmony.

"THIS IS A SENIOR'S ORDER!!!"

"Huh? What's up with that? Always senpai, senpai. Japan is the only place that follows the rank..." Tai-chan complained in annoyance.

Though our captain angrily got into the red head's face, "Huuuh?! You're in Japan, DIS! IZ! ZAPAN!"

I sweat dropped at his pronunciation, "Hyuga-Senpai, your English is broken..."

Without choice we all gathers in a circle doing rock-paper-scissors.

"Yesssss!!!" Three of the freshman and I yelled in happiness as we won.

Though I gave a pitiful look to my cousin and friend.

Tai-chan and Tet-chan looked at each other seriously before breathing in, "I won't lose," my cousin seriously stated.

The red head laughed, "I never expected to fight you like this..."

>>TIME SKIPS>>

I laughed as my cousin happily raised both of his arms while my red haired teammate fell to his knees in defeat.

"No... No, Noooooo!!!"

"STOP WHINING YOU DUMBASS!! AREN'T YOU A TIGER?!"

"I'M TELLING YOU!!! I'M NOT A TIGER!!!"

Tai-chan stuck his hand in the sea of fungus, his body twitching.

"UGHAAAAAAAAA!!! SOMETHING MOVED!!!" He cried as he shook!

"Nothing moved!!!" Hyuga-Senpai yelled in annoyance.

"Ah! Got it!!"

I watched with amusement next to Riko-senpai, making sure to help her since she wasn't interested in what the boys were doing.

The males all gulped as they watch Tai-chan.

With one powerful force Tai-chan pulled whatever he had in his hand.

"AHHHH!...."

Everyone paled as they looked at the book in Tai-chan's hand.

"Nurse version.... Extreme breast size....." I grumbled and sighed.

Hyuga-senpai's head slowly turned towards us in panic, his eyes filled with fear.

A shiver went down my back as the murderous aura suddenly spiked from beside me.

"X5 practice ♡"

"!!!!"

So practice increased... At least for them...

"B-But Riko-chan..." I pouted and looked up at the taller girl, "Am I also getting punished for something the boys read?" I cutely cocked my head to the side and made my eyes wider.

I secretly smiled as a arrow pierced Coach's heart, a loud 'Kyun' echoing through the room.

"Of couwse nwot Yuukiii-chwan! You'we won't be pwunished for what those wolves do!!" she started to use baby words on me as she rubbed our cheeks together.

All the males gave me a devious look as I smiled at they sweetly.

My mouth silently moved as my eyes looked at them in pity.

'Good luck...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.4K 18
Aomine Daiki X Reader [FanFic: Kuroko No Basuke] Aomine Daiki, ace of Touou High School's basketball team is in his second year when he gets introduc...
152K 3.8K 31
This is a story of how Akashi Seijurou and Kuroko Tetsuya's love story began. Hello minna! Please vote and read my fanfic. Don't forget to follow me...
43.6K 1.3K 37
Hina was sent to America for a few years as her mother did not want her to see her father struggled for the rest of his life with his sickness, they...
177K 5.9K 18
Warning;; • This is an AU for Kuroko no Basket • This has a little bit of a Yandere!Akashi but I won't make that last long • I update between 2-6 day...