Freefall (Kakashi HatakeXOC P...

By Okuri_San

"Why me? Why am I always the one that's different? It isn't fair! This pain of being all alone is suffocating... More

Prologue
A New Team
Arrangements
Screwing Up
Apologies
Getting To Know You
Explanations
The First Mission And New Friends
Once And Always A Friend
Realization
Healing Hearts
Surprises
Life Lessons
Night Of Tragedy
Team Seven
Drinking Helps
Hangovers Suck
What The Heart Wants
Returned Feelings
Nightmares
Don't Panic
Guilty Pleasures
For The First Time
That's Just Embarrassing
Off To The Land Of Waves
The Assassin Of The Mist
A Decision Sworn On Pain
Rest
Not Again
A Struggle
Inner Anger
Just A Stomach Problem
Too Many Decisions
A Mutual Feeling
Once More
Downtime
A Horrible Realization
No More
Back To Normal
Painful Bliss
A New Mission
Just Relax
A New Friend
Three Years
A Big Step
It's Settled
Rekindling
Preparation
Good News
Authors Note (2)
Confirmation
Crimson
Light
First Comes Love
Then Comes Marriage
The Honeymoon
Trouble In Paradise
Back Home
Pain
Severed
Together
Rebuilding
The Name
Time
The Silver King
Authors Note (3)
Off
Without You
The Mask
A Mother's Love
Only A Rumor
Lovers
Finale
Author's Note (Last)

Authors Note

2.3K 53 15
By Okuri_San

This is going to be short and simple, I just want to go over a few things. First off, I'd like to thank everyone reading this story and for all the votes and reads. It's amazing to see how popular and how much you guys like this story. I still can't believe how far its come, I actually only uploaded the first chapter back in late April, and it's already gotten over 20,000 reads! That just blows my mind. Secondly, if you guys wouldn't mind, I'd like for you to leave a comment on this note of your honest opinion of this story. I'd love to hear your feedback and where you'd like to see this story going, or even what you want to see more of or what you want me to change. I already have the story planned out and what I want to happen next, but I'm sure I could tweak a few things. I love reading your guy's comments, they make me all giddy and happy. If you leave one on here, chances are I'll actually reply, or even include your opinion in my story. Sorry about the slow updating as well, it's hard for me to find time between school and marching band to write. But my marching season is almost over, which means I'll have more time to write and my chapters will hopefully be a bit lengthier. Finally, just another big thank you to everyone reading and all the new fans I've gotten over this short time. I love you all and all the support you've offered me, it's amazing and I don't think I would have even continued this story if it wasn't for you guys. So, the biggest shout outs go to kakashipikachu, sacrawolf, and ClickToPurify. You guys have given me the most support, and are the biggest push for me. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 7
Kakashi Hatake has been living on his own since his parents passed when he was 18. On the night of his parents death, Kakashi was away at his friend'...
106K 3.1K 23
My name is Hitsuki Torasu and I have been given my freedom on a silver platter. No one really expected me to take it, but I did. And now, here I am i...
137K 3.8K 33
The foreseen future leads to her death. Due to her family special bloodline. So they took action. Kakashi Hatake came back from and anbu mission and...
3.3K 96 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Kakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...