Hate Me Now

De wattpaaadxqueeen

Karina is definitely the shy type . Very few friends . Very inactive social life . Very boring life . She mee... Mai multe

IM BACK
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
AHEM
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
CROSS OVER ??
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 ( Part 1 )
Chapter 38 ( Part 2 )
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 [ Finale ]

Chapter 9

17K 674 375
De wattpaaadxqueeen

East

I stared at the both of them waiting for a response . Why were my two homies at my brother's warehouse that they weren't even supposed to know about ? But neither made a peep .

" Fuckin talk " I raised my voice stepping inside .

" We came here to talk to Melo " Malik spoke .

" Oh now yo ass can speak " Kaine said to him .

" Man shut the fuck up , we not talking to Melo are we ? " He shot back .

" Hol up , why the fuck y'all talking to Melo and how the fuck y'all even know how to get here ? " I questioned extremely confused .

" Aye I thought I heard yo voice baby bro " Melo said coming from the back approaching me , " That was fast " He said now standing next to me . Confusion ran through my mind .

" I'm so lost " I finally spoke , " Fuck is they doing here Melo " I hoped he hadn't recruited these niggas or something . Especially without talking to me first knowing they fuck with me .

" Ya friends here decided to tell me to back off " Melo spoke throwing his arm over my shoulder .

My eyebrows raised looking between the two of them " Back off ? " I smacked my lips knowing what this had to be about .
" Man I know damn well y'all ain't come here to try and check Melo "

Neither of them said a word , just stood there like some damn dummies . I decided to talk to them about this later because right now I had to let Melo know what happened near the court today .

" Y'all go the fuck home " I barked opening the door for them .

" You got some good friends huh ? " Melo laughed plopping down on the couch .

" Yeah I guess , we'll talk about that later . I got some shit to tell you " I proceeded to tell him everything that happened , leaving Karina out of the story because that felt necessary .

" Youn know they names ? " He questioned with a blank look on his face . Melo always made it hard to guess his mood or read his body language .

" Naah not fr . What's crazy is I ain't never seen them niggas round here before "

" Hmmm I'll keep a look out . You got yo strap right ? Use it when you need to " He said getting up and walking to the back .

I sighed getting up & leaving the warehouse catching a glimpse of Kaine's car speeding down the street .

At this point there was no getting out of this , I just had to make the best out of an impossible situation . That's what Kaine & Malik needed to understand .

Liza

" I just don't understand what happened . Everything was perfect and it's like he just changed " Jess cried on my shoulder while Camilla rubbed her back .

" It's gonna be okay Jess " Camilla spoke . I wasn't good at consoling people especially over break ups . I was very much one of those ' get the fuck over it ' type of people so I let Jess do the talking .

" No it's not ! It's like all he cares about is that new bitch Karina " She wipes her face roughly sitting up .

I smacked my lips getting irritated " Girl what is your deal with Karina ? She does not care for him and rarely talks to him much less anyone else " I snapped .

" Yeah I don't get it . Did you peep something orrr .. " Camilla trailed .

" One night East lied to me telling me he was doing work but I checked his laptop later and he was messaging her . Now be honest , that shit wouldn't make y'all  suspicious ? " She asked looking back & forth between us .

" I mean yeah but you obviously read the messages right ? So it couldn't have been anything bad , they practically act as strangers " I said .

" Yes I read the messages " She said biting my lip .

" Okay and what did they say ? " Camilla questioned getting impatient .

" I really need you guys right now , it's been really hard " Jess said shedding more tears .

" Girl if you don't tell us what the fuck they was talking about " It seems as though she was trying to avoid the question .

" It was about sex ! " She exclaimed standing up . I furrowed my eyebrows as me & Camilla exchanged a look between each other . I was beyond surprised . Karina never mentioned anything about sexts & quite frankly it's extremely hard to believe considering how she acts .

" Sexts ? " I asked , " Are you sure ? "

" Yes " She cried breaking down even more , " Karina was talking about what she could do better than me and how he'd be begging for her after she leaves him satisfied , all of that " She explained sniffling .

I took a deep breath as I tried to read Camilla's expression as she looked surprised too " Well Camilla you've known her the longest , do you really think she'd say that to him ? "

" What the fuck do you mean Aliza ? " Jess said getting angry " Are you trying to call me liar ? I know what I saw and that's exactly what I read . She plays this innocent role but she's really a fucking home wrecker and then I look like the crazy one for attacking her " She said them putting her hands in her face sobbing some more . If she was lying , if this was an act , then she truly is talented .

" You're not crazy " Camilla said sitting next to her wrapping her arms around her " That is fucked up . I'm sorry " I gave Camilla a confused look only for her to look away as if she didn't see it .

Now I don't even know what to believe . I barely know Karina but nothing about this situation sounds like her . But then again you never know what people are capable of . This whole situation was just crazy . This is why I try to stay out the mix .

Karina

I sighed getting into my car ready for another round of classes today . I was going to try to remain positive and as lowkey as possible . In & out . Just that quick . Pulling up to campus I saw Camilla and thought I would at least say hello to her .

As I approached her I saw Jess make it to her first . I sighed & changed my direction and continued walking to my class .

As lowkey as possible .

Camilla calling my name made me get nervous considering who I just saw with her so I pretended like I didn't even hear her as I kept walking .

" Karina ! Wait up " She said grabbing my arm .

" Oh hi " I said pretending to be surprised , giving her a small smile .

" I just wanted to tell you something "

" Okay . what's up ? " I questioned .

" What you did was fucked up . And you're sneaky for not telling us every part to the story " I scoffed hearing enough of this trying to walk away but she yanked me back making me wince in pain " You made us pity when the whole time you was tryna fuck on East in the the messages . And if I was Jess , I would've done more than just slap you " She finished & shoved my arm making me stumble . I was only 110 pounds so shoving me could make me practically fall over .

I watched her walk back over to Jess & Liza who were waiting for her to return . Jess slickly gave me a wink as she began walking with Camilla while Liza lingered in the back & eventually stopped walking .

She took a step towards me but Jess stopped her flashing her over in their direction . I turned around & stormed to my class before I could even see what she was gonna do . I could not take this . But I was in college now . I had to put on my big girl pants . Being a door mat was easy when no one picked on me . It was easy when I rarely had to deal with conflict & everyone left me alone . But I couldn't take this anymore .

What they didn't know is how I used to be .

What they didn't know is my past .

What they didn't know was that this nice , shy girl could only tolerate so much .

What they didn't know was that it took me years to tame this personality .

But they were about to see a completely different side of Karina .

_______\

And I - Oop . That took a turn . Turns out there's more to Karina than we know .

If this books seems slow to you , I apologize I'm trying something new where I don't rush the book . Cause in a lot of fan fics , the main characters fall in love quick & everything happens fast after that .

But like I'm trying to take my time with this & build up a lot of anticipation and suspense & give you guys a lot of background & history before I just jump into the romance part of the book .

So I hope y'all are enjoying all of this build up .

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

The One| DaveEast De karma2you

Ficțiune adolescenți

229K 5.1K 28
Jayda has been a hard worker all her life. Everything thing she has she bought it and never needed a man But someone steps in and tries to show her d...
1.9M 55.8K 112
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏. 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥...
22.9K 652 31
new book, not connected to what is love series.
298K 14.1K 47
I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to keep it interesting. Basically Read to...