Ours

By DaddysFavouriteWine

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips he smiled against them and I softly giggled. "Precious little thing." He hum... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (continuation)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 57

19K 390 142
By DaddysFavouriteWine

"The way we love, is so unique, And when we touch, I'm shivering, And no one has to get it, Just you and me."

Stepping into the shower I sighed feeling the warm water begin to rinse my body.

After we had woken up we had breakfast which consisted of toast and eggs. It was simple, but Lucky made a lot of it and we managed to eat all of it.

I was excited to go into town. I had gotten enough sleep last night so I was going to shop for a good while. I knew Lucky and Stefan were going to be complaining, but they were going to have to put up with it.

Rinsing my hair from the shampoo I had put in it I continued to the rest of my shower routine. When I was done I shut off the water and grabbed a towel. Wrapping it around my body I stepped out.

Making my way out of the room I walked into the closet. Seeing a bag on the small couch in the middle of the room I frowned in confusion as I looked at it.

Suddenly feeling hands snake around my waist I jumped and let out a gasp.

"It's okay, it's just me." Lucky spoke.

Letting out a sigh of relief I let out a breath. Feeling Lucky press a kiss on my shoulder I shivered at the feel of his touch.

"We bought you something." Lucky directed my gaze to the bag on the couch.

"Lucky." I sighed.

"I was never told I couldn't buy you clothes. Change and meet us downstairs." He whispered before pressing a kiss on my neck.

His presence from behind me disappeared and I looked over my shoulder as I heard the door softly shut.

Walking over to the bag I took a seat on the couch and brought the bag to my lap. Opening it I smiled at the small little bow displayed on the top of the clothes.

Taking out the items I bit my lip. There was simple pair of black jeans in there and a beautiful shirt. It was completely black with white polka dots adorning the shirt. The sleeves were bell bottomed which I smiled at because they finished the shirt off perfectly.

Seeing another bag at the bottom I picked it up and sucked in a breath seeing it was a Gucci bag. Slowly opening it I bit my lip seeing it was another stunning Gucci belt.

I frowned remembering the other one they had gotten me. Why would they get me another one? It was only a waste of money and I frowned at the thought.

Letting out a sigh I stood up and proceeded to change. Seeing the bags of intimate clothes I got a few weeks ago in the floor I eyed it and bit my lip.

Picking it up I looked through it. Seeing a set that caught my eye I picked it up out of the bag. It was a maroon colored set with lace and was it quite pretty.

Chewing on my lip I gave in and decided to put it on. Dropping my towel I put on the set. Picking up the jeans I put them on and continued with the shirt.

Tucking the shirt into the jeans I buttoned them up. Grabbing the belt I put it on. Looking into the mirror that was in the room I let out a small smile.

Although I hated that they spent so much money on me I praised them on the outfits they bought me. They had a good taste in fashion and all the clothes they bought me fitted my style.

Cleaning up my mess I made my way into the bathroom and started to do my hair. Leaving it down so it could air dry I put on some lip balm and went to put on my white shoes.

Once I was done I walked out of the room and down the stairs. Hearing Stefan and Lucky talking from the living room I walked up to them. When they heard my footsteps enter the room they stopped talking and turned their attention towards me.

Lucky stood up and Stefan followed after him.

"You look gorgeous." Lucky smiled pressing a kiss on my lips.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"I have one more thing." Stefan said.

Looking up at him I tilted my head in confusion. Seeing him pull out a small box from behind him he stepped up to me. Opening it I gasped seeing it was a gold pendant necklace.

It was beautiful as he took it out of the box.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it, but why did you buy it for me?" I asked him.

"Because I thought it would look perfect on you and my Princess only deserves the best." He said, a small smile adorning his lips.

I blushed and he chuckled at my reaction.

"May I?" He asked.

Nodding my head he stepped behind me and clipped the necklace around my neck. I slightly shivered feeling the contrast of the cold touch my warm neck.

Peeking down at the necklace I softly smiled seeing it perfectly matched the necklace Lucky gave to me in New York.

"Thank you." I looked up at Stefan.

"Your welcome." He smiled pressing a kiss on my head.

"Ready to go?" Lucky asked.

"Yup." I hummed. "Oh, wait."

Calling out for Bear he ran into the room and barked. Smiling at the cute puppy I crouched down and he licked my cheek.

"Who's taking care of Bear?" I asked looking up at both of them.

"Anne will be here any minute." Lucky assured me.

"Okay." I replied.

Rubbing the small dogs fur I giggled when he licked my hand.

"Be a good boy." I told him.

He responded with a bark and I stood back up. Lucky took my hand in his and we walked out of the house. Squeezing Luckys hand I shivered when the cold air touched my skin.

Making our way to the car Lucky helped me in as Stefan got into the drivers seat. Putting on my seatbelt Lucky got in and Stefan turned on the car.

Rubbing my hands together from the coldness Stefan was quick to turn on the heat. Letting out an internal sigh I leaned back in the seat.

Stefan than drove out of the driveway and made his way onto the main road.

——

As soon as we made it into town there were Christmas decorations on each and every corner of every street. It was quite beautiful and I could already tell how beautiful it looked at night.

"London." Lucky spoke.

"Yes." I replied looking over at him.

He gazed at me with a small smile before shaking his head.

"Nothing. Just make sure to stay near us." He stated.

"Okay." I nodded.

We all got out of the car and both Lucky and Stefan were quick to wrap their hand around mine. Smiling up at them they returned the smile back and we made our way down the street.

Looking through the windows of the stores I let go of Luckys and Stefan's hand seeing a cute dress displayed in a store.

It was a gorgeous light pink sort of slip dress. The neckline was deep, but it had a ruffled piece which gave it some coverage. I knew it was perfect for Raelynn. She had an amazing body and I knew she could pull the dress off.

There was a pair of silver heels with diamonds set neatly beside the dress and I smiled at them.

Making my way inside of the store I bit my lip seeing the dress was only on display.

"How can I help you?" A girl about my age asked.

"Is it possible if I could hold that dress?" I asked her pointing towards the mannequin.

"Yes, if course. Let me get it for you." She sweetly smiled.

I returned the smile and she walked off.

"Who's the gift for, baby." Lucky asked.

Turning to look up at him he took my hand back in his.

"Raelynn, I know she'll love it." I smiled.

"Here you go. Would you like to try it on?" She asked.

"Oh, no. It's not for me." I told her.

"Okay, there's a pair of heels that goes with this dress would you like to see them?"

"Yes, please." I nodded.

"If you'll come with me." She said.

Following after I slipped my hand out of Luckys.

"This dress would look stunning on you." She spoke.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"Who's it for if I may ask?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"My best friend. I know she would gorgeous in this dress." I smiled.

"She must be quite the daredevil." She softly chuckled.

"She is." I chuckled.

"What size is she in shoes?" She asked.

"A seven." I told her.

She nodded and picked up the heels I looked at in Raelynns size. Holding them in her hand she smiled at me before tapping her hand.

"You know I have a dress that would look good on you. You don't mind if you try it on?" She asked.

Wanting to go against the idea I nodded deciding to give it a try.

"Yay." She cheered excitedly.

Taking my hand in hers she led us to a rack of white dresses near the back. Looking through the dresses she pulled out a beautiful white dress.

It was a simple white slip dress that reached down to my knees.

"I know it's winter, but there's never not a good time to do some spring shopping." She smiled. "Go and try it on."

Giving me the dress I went into the fitting room. Eyeing the dress I stripped from my clothes and slipped the dress on. I smiled seeing how it appeared on my body.

"Let me see." She spoke from outside.

Biting my lip I stepped out and she gushed.

"It looks perfect on you." She happily smiled.

"Thank you." I blushed once again.

I liked her. She was genuinely nice and beyond sweet.

"So, are you going to buy it?"

"Yeah." I smiled looking in the mirror behind her.

"Good." She nodded.

Going back into the dressing room I did a little spin. I know I wasn't shopping for me, but it's always good to treat yourself once in a while.

Taking off the dress I put my clothes back on. Hanging the dress over my hand I stepped out of the room once more.

"Ready to check out?" She asked me.

"Yes." I nodded.

She smiled and we made our way to the check out station.

"I didn't get your name." I looked over at her.

"Riley, what's yours?" She answered then turned the question to me.

"London." I replied.

"Like the city." She said.

"Yeah." I softly smiled.

"Who are those two guys that came in with you?" She asked me in a whisper.

"Oh, that's Lucky and Stefan." I answered her.

"Are they brothers?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Their clearly in love with you." She suddenly said.

"What?" I blushed.

"I can tell. Their eyes tell me everything."

Walking towards them she bumped my shoulder.

"See, their eyes lit up when they saw you." She giggled.

I giggled with her and she shushed us when we walked up to them. Going behind the register she took the things I was buying and checked them out.

Putting the heels in a cute box she neatly folded the dresses and put them in a bag.

"Your total is two hundred." She announced.

My breath dropped as I heard her say the price. Lucky was quick to take out his credit card and pay for the items.

Grabbing the bag she smiled.

"Oh, before you go could I get your phone number. I'd really like to hang out some time." She said.

She had a smile on her lips and I nodded with a smile. Giving her my new phone number she smiled.

"I'll see you soon."

Waving bye to her she returned the gesture. Walking out of the store Stefan closed the door behind us.

"I see you made a new friend." Stefan looked down at me.

"Yeah, she's really nice." I smiled.

"That's good." He smiled.

Taking my hand back in theirs we continued down the street. After looking through more store windows I came across a jewelry store.

Wanting to go in to see I tugged on Lucky and Stefan's hand. They followed after me as we stepped inside of the store.

Immediately catching site of a stunning diamond necklace I went towards it. Looking through the glass window of the box it was in I knew it was the perfect gift for my aunt.

"Something catch your eye?" Stefan asked.

Nodding my head I looked up seeing a man come up to us.

"This is a classic. It was made in Europe. It's made out of real diamonds and the gold in the necklace is pure and untouched." He told us.

"How much is it?" I asked looking back down at it.

"One million." He stated.

My eyes widened and I took my gaze off of the necklace. Although it was beautiful it was very expensive.

"We'll take it." Lucky spoke.

Looking up at him I quickly shook my head.

"Lucky." I frowned. "It's to expensive."

"So." He said. "If you want it we're buying it for you."

The man took it out of it's glass box and walked off.

"I'm not letting you buy something that expensive." I said.

"Who's stopping me." He smirked.

Letting out a huff Lucky walked away. Feeling Stefan's hand slip into mine he leaned down to press a kiss on my head.

"Who were you thinking of buying it for?" He asked me.

"My aunt." I mumbled.

"Then its worth buying. I'm sure she'll love it." He said.

Looking up at him he smiled and pressed a kiss on my lips. I blushed and kissed him back. Pulling away he led us over to Lucky. Seeing the price show up on the register I held back a wince.

It killed me that it was very expensive, but Stefan was right. I knew my aunt was going to love it.

"Have a nice day." The man said walking away.

Walking out of the store Lucky slipped his hand back in mine. Making our way down the street once again I tilted my head in thought seeing a store that caught my attention.

Once more I dragged Lucky and Stefan behind me.

——

"What time is it?" I looked up at Lucky.

"1:22." He replied.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Do you want to go ahead and find somewhere to lunch at." Stefan asked Lucky.

"Yeah, it's been a few hours since she's eaten." Lucky said.

Frowning a bit I tugged on Stefan's hand.

"Where are we eating?" I asked him.

"I don't know yet, we'll see along the way." He responded.

I nodded my head as we began walking. After a few minutes of searching we came upon a quiet cafe near the center of the town.

Taking a seat at one of the tables set inside I looked around and smiled at the decor. It was set up for Christmas, a huge tree set in the corner of the cafe.

"Welcome to Lily's, what would you like to drink?" A man came up to us.

"Can I have a water." Lucky said.

"I'll have a water too." Stefan said.

"And for you miss?" The man looked at me.

"A coffee." I answered him.

"Ok, I'll be back with your drinks. In the mean time you can look at the menu." He smiled before walking away.

"The food sounds good." Lucky said looking through the menu.

"Coffee, baby? Isn't it a little to late for that?" Stefan looked down at me.

"It's never to late for a cup of coffee." I said.

He softy chuckled leaning down to press a kiss to my hair.

Beginning to chew on my lip I decided on ordering a sandwich after some time. It sounded good on the menu so I wanted to try it.

Suddenly having the urge to pee I frowned and tapped Stefan's hand.

"Yes, Princess?" He took his gaze off the menu.

"I have to pee." I mumbled.

"Okay, go on ahead, but I want you right back here when your done. No wandering around." He told me.

"Okay." I nodded eagerly.

He let me out and I walked off. Searching for the bathroom I finally found it as I stepped in. I was the only one in here so I quickly choose a random stall.

Once I relieved myself I cleaned myself up and flushed the toilet. Stepping out I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom.

Seeing Lucky and Stefan conversing they stopped talking once I walked up to them. Stefan let me back in my seat and they started talking again.

"Here's your food." The waiter from earlier came up to us.

Setting our plates down on the table I eyed my food. It genuinely looked good and it wasn't just a plain sandwich.

"Enjoy." He smiled before walking off.

"I don't know you had such good taste in food." Lucky smiled.

"You'd be surprised." I giggled.

"Considering it was a fifteen dollar sandwich. I didn't know this place was so expensive." Stefan chuckled.

My eyes widened as I stared down at me food. It was a simple sandwich, why was it so expensive? Peeking over at Lucky and Stefan's plates I saw that Lucky ordered a salad and Stefan ordered some fancy toast.

Biting my lip I picked up the sandwich and brought it up to my mouth. Taking a bite out of it I let out a low moan. No wonder it was so pricey, it was incredibly delicious.

"Is it good?" Stefan softly chuckled.

"Yup." I hummed taking another bite.

Sitting quietly for a few minutes we enjoyed our food, the only sound being the sound of drinks being mixed and forks hitting plates.

"Who else do you have to buy gifts for, Princess." Lucky asked me.

Thinking about it I put my food down. "Just you, Stefan and Luca." I replied.

I had already bought my uncles and Ace's gifts. I bought Ace a ring. I knew he loved rings since he wears them all the time. The ring was silver with a lion on it. I loved how it looked and it was at a good price. It wasn't to expensive, but it had some value.

For my uncle I had gotten him a perfume. It sounded dull and boring, but the perfume I had bought him I knew he previously owned. It had a musky smell of wood and tobacco that I knew he loved.

I just needed to buy Lucky, Stefan and Luca something.

"Could we get a hint on what your getting us." Lucky smirked.

"It's supposed to be a surprise." I smiled.

"A little hint doesn't hurt anybody." Stefan whispered in my ear.

"You'll have to wait." I cleared my throat.

They both chuckled and we continued eating our food.

——

"Have you decided on what your getting Luca." Lucky asked leaning down to press a kiss on my head.

"Yeah." I nodded.

Keeping our walk down the street I caught sight of a clothing store. I knew exactly what I was going to get Luca. Walking into the store I immediately saw an outfit displayed on the wall.

It was exactly Luca's style and I knew he would love it. Asking one of the employees for the outfit they assisted me and we checked out. After we payed we left the store and we were officially done.

All I needed to get was gift wrapping and bows.

"Are you done?" Stefan asked.

Nodding my head I let out an internal sigh. After we had finished lunch I had been on the search for what to get Luca. It was already five in the afternoon and we got to town at nine in the morning.

"Ready to go home?" Lucky asked.

"Mmm hmm." I yawned.

"Okay." He chuckled.

We made our way back to the car and once we got there Stefan helped me in. After we all got in the car Stefan turned it on and drove off.

I knew I didn't get Lucky or Stefan anything. I didn't know what to get them. After trying to think of some many things to buy them I came back with nothing.

Closing my eyes I sighed and concentrated on the sound of the car.

Before we got home we stopped by a local store to buy wrapping paper. Once we got home I was excited to wrap up the gifts.

Getting out of the car I stretched my arms and let out a yawn. Suddenly feeling arms being wrapped around me I let out a small gasp.

"I've been letting it pass off kitten, but next time let me or Lucky open the door for you." He whispered in my ear. "Understand."

"Yes." I let out in a breathy tone.

"Good."

His presence disappeared from behind me and I swallowed my breath. Going to help Lucky with the bags he stopped me.

"I got it. You go on inside." He smiled.

"Okay." I mumbled.

Making my way to the house I smiled hearing Bears barks. Opening the door I giggled seeing Bear hopping on his back legs.

"Hey, baby." I giggled.

Picking him up he licked my face and I softly laughed at his cute antics.

Putting him down he ran off as Lucky entered along with Stefan. Closing the door behind them Lucky walked off into the living room. Wanting to change into something more comfortable I made my way up the stairs.

Stepping into Luckys room I walked into the closet. Letting out a yawn I softly shut the door behind me. Beginning to strip out of my clothes I looked into the mirror.

When Raelynn bought the lingerie for me I thought I would never never wear them, but I felt courage run through me when I wore them and I liked that.

Suddenly the idea of what I wanted to give Lucky and Stefan for Christmas came to me. I could wear something intimate for them. Slightly smiling at the idea I decided on being brave and doing it.

Going over to my clothes I picked out a baby blue dress knowing we weren't going to be leaving the house for the rest of the day.

Cleaning up my mess I stepped out of the closet and walked back downstairs. Walking into the living room both Lucky and Stefan were sitting on the couch with drinks in their hands.

Making my way towards them I looked down at the floor and sat down. Tucking my feet under me I took out the gifts and began wrapping them all up.

"Do you need help, kitten." Lucky asked.

"I'm good." I hummed.

"You sure?"

"Yup." I looked up at him with a smile.

"Okay." He chuckled.

Going back to wrapping my aunts gift I hummed a little tune to myself. After a few hours of wrapping gifts I was officially done.

"Can you help me put the gifts under the tree?" I asked Lucky and Stefan.

"Sure, Princess." Stefan smiled.

They each helped me pick up the gifts and we set them under the tree. Stepping back I smiled. The tree didn't look so empty of gifts anymore making it look more lively.

"It looks great." Stefan pressed a kiss on my head.

"You did good." Lucky smiled.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"Ready for dinner?" Lucky asked.

"Yes." I happily smiled.

Skipping into the kitchen I giggled hearing both Lucky and Stefan chuckling behind me. Once Lucky and Stefan walked into the kitchen I smiled and helped them prepare dinner.

I love fluffy chapters.☺️

Comment and vote.🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
228K 4K 13
[Contains: Language and Sexual Content.] He found my weak spot and began sucking on it roughly making me moan quietly. "Delilah...Who's yours?" he...
607 22 21
*** "Wanna know something funny..." He whispered as he leaned into me, His lips brushing gently against the shell of my ear, his warm breath sending...
94.1K 3.1K 36
He growl lowly as my breath become shallow from this steamy sessions. Within a second, he digs his canines into my skin, and moans escape my mouth at...