Always ~ Parley/Parkner

Oleh marvelisourtype

The last book of the Parley trilogy. -Completed. Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 4

2.3K 81 82
Oleh marvelisourtype

*NATASHA'S POV*

I make my way to where Clint is going to be.

I wish I was there for him when everything happened. He probably wouldn't of turned back to this life style. He lost everyone.

I quietly approach the temple and see him standing over a person.

"You shouldn't be here." He doesn't turn his head.

"But I am. Clint, we need you. We are working-"

He interrupts me. "They're gone Nat- all of them... Laura, Nathan, Lila, Cooper...."

We both pause for a minute. A much needed moment of silence. "We can get them back."

He looks up at me, hope flashing his eyes. "You can't do that to me- don't make me have hope-"

This time it was my turn to interrupt him.

"We have Tony, Bruce, Scott, and then everyone else putting in their effort. Clint...we may have a chance."

He looks at me, his expression filled with anguish. He sighs. "Let's go."

We climb into the helicarrier and make our way back to Avengers HQ.

*HARLEY'S POV*

"All I remember are voices and this orangey glow. Then Doctor Strange came up to me and was all 'iTs tHe OnLy wAy' and explained how he only had enough power to get me back. Even though I don't know why he would choose me, I barley have any experience with fighting off bad guys."

"Maybe that's not the reason he brought you back." Bruce looked up from his work of equations. "Maybe he knew you could help us with this-"

"But I don't know much about Quantum Physics...only the things you've told me." I nod over at Tony.

"Just come over and crack a whip at it." Tony waved me over and did finger drums on the desk he had his feet propped on.

I make my way over and look at the board in front of me. I bite the end of the dry erase marker. Something clicked all of a sudden. For some reason it was like I knew everything. Well not everything of course.

I made a couple modifications to the equations and took in a few more factors. I stepped away from the white board and put the marker down.

I look over at Tony with his arms crossed, smirking in the corner of the room, looking at Bruce.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y, give me the eigenvalue, the particle factoring, and spectral decomp." Tony says walking over to me.

"Tony, for all I know, this could be completely-"

—Model rendered—

"Right..." Bruce walks up besides me.

"We did it- you did it-"

Scott walks in with a mouth full of PB&J. "What did I miss?"

"We did it." Bruce walks over to Scott and puts his hands on his shoulders. "We figured it out!"

"I was gone for five minutes?!"

"A lot can happen in five minutes." Tony smiles at me and puts his arm around me.

"You're saying, Harley has had all of this stored in his brain all this time?"

"I guess so." I shrug.

Scott runs up to me and hugs me. I tense up at first and then relax. "We have to tell everybody the good news."

And then he was off.

"Tony?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He was looking at the hologram version of the work.

"How long do you think this will take?"

Tony pauses and sits down beside me. "I don't know kid. Anywhere from a couple weeks to a couple months, and hopefully that's it."

I take a deep breath, bite my lip and nod. "I miss them." My voice breaks and tears begin to slowly stream down my face.

Tony takes a deep breath with me and pulls me into a hug and rubs my back while I cry softly into his shoulder. "Me too."

*TWO HOURS LATER*

"Natasha is back. She just landed." Steve presses a button on the computer.

"Does she have Arrows?" Rhodey asks.

"I don't know. But we will find out soon."

A couple minutes later Natasha walks in.

"So?" Steve questions.

"Well..." she begins.

"Miss me?" Clint appears from behind the wall. He has a sleeve tattoo now. And he fixed up his hair cut.

Everyone makes their way over to him while I stay seated. I don't really know him that well, only met him a couple of times.

I make eye contact with Natasha. Her eyes widen for a brief second and she blinks repeatedly, rubbing her eyes.

"Am I crazy? I think I'm going crazy..." She turns to Tony, Steve, Bruce, Rocket, Rhodey, the whole shabang.

"What is it?" Rocket tilts his head and looks over to where she's looking. "Oh, the kid."

"How..." She walks over to me and puts her hands on my cheeks. "I saw you-"

"I know..." I slightly smile. She hugs me tightly and I hug her back just as tight.

We all sit around this huge round table and I explain to Nat and Clint what happened to me and how I'm here. Next Bruce, Tony, Scott, and I all explained to the team the whole Time Travel dealio.

"We need to test it...a couple times before we go." Bruce says slowly. "Any volunteers?" He smiles. Everyone looks around and everyone lands their eyes on Scott.

"Oh no-no-no- I am not-"

*cut to Scott in front of the Quantum Realm machine in his Ant-Man suit ready to Time Travel with everyone around, Harley brought popcorn.*

"Okay so explain this to me one more time." Scott claps his hands together.

"Okay, so we're going to press a couple buttons and send you back a week," Bruce starts. "We'll let you walk around for...about an hour, and bring you back in 10 seconds." Tony finishes.

*Scott does the blinking guy GIF.*

I prop up against a wall and share my popcorn with Clint and Rocket.

"Ready?" Natasha asks Scott.

"Well I guess I have no choice really..."

"Right." Tony nods.

"Sending you off in 3...2...1-" Scott disappears and I nearly drop my popcorn.

"Where did he go?" I jump up.

"Hopefully a week ago." Bruce says.

"Bring him back." Steve states.

With a couple presses of a button a person comes back in the Ant-Man suit.

I nearly die out laughing.

An old man is shown standing in the suit.

"Ow, my hip." Old Man Scotty complains.

"Get him back!" Natasha rushes over to where Tony and Bruce are.

"We are working on it...." Tony presses a couple buttons and old Scott disappears.

Rocket, Clint, and I are on the floor laughing our butts off.

Steve gives us all a stern look and we look like 6th graders trying to hold in our laughter after the teacher told us to be quiet.

Thor and Rhodey join us. "How's everything going, humans?" Thor questions.

Baby Scott appears and we all lose it again.

"Is that...the Ant-Man?" Thor does a "what the heck" look.

"Scott?" Rhodey moves closer to get a better look. "What happened to him?"

"He's a baby." Steve states the obvious.

"Well no duh Captain Obvious."

"Make him middle aged Scott again." Natasha urges.

"That's what we've been trying to-" Bruce presses a random button and sends Scott back into the realm.

Everyone just stares at where baby Scott once was with the 'and I oop-' face.

"Well..." Tony starts and presses a button. "Fingers crossed." he chuckles.

Scott gets thrown back out of the Quantum Realm. "I think I peed myself...but I don't know if it was old me or the baby..."

"Scott!" Everyone cheers. Scott smiles.

"Well that was..." Clint starts.

"Hilarious." Rocket says.

"Chaotic." Natasha points out.

"Weird." Thor says confused.

"Terrifying." Steve blankly says.

"The best thing I've ever witnessed." I smile.

"I don't even know how to explain all that." Rhodey makes a circle with his hand.

"Well, I'm glad I acted as your entertainment for the day. Now let's get food. I'm starving. I'm thinking...tacos?"

Everyone nods and agrees. "Yeah...tacos are good." Natasha walks out of the door and everyone follows.

-
-
-
A/N I hate making you guys wait for chapters. I have a couple more ideas involving Harley that you guys may like ;)) I told Reese about them, so I don't know if she's going to incorporate them into the next chapter or not. But if she doesn't I'll find a way to do it in my chapter :). I tried to give you all a little bit of laughs for this chapter cause the past couple have been a wee bit depressing sO you all needed a cheerer-upper. Well like always....

I hope you Midgardians have a BOMB ass day ;)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

39.2K 974 22
upon arriving at the tower tony's got a little surprise for Mr. parker, but Peter isn't sure he trusts him. his spidey sense goes haywire when he's a...
269K 7.7K 39
Harley Keener takes an internship position at Stark Tower. He meets a boy named Peter Parker. What happens next? - #1 in #harleykeener (11/10/19)
16.6K 328 50
Avengers Teens assemble :)
7.5K 374 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...