DADDY ISSUES | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

Jungkook's life couldn't be more messed up. A brat of a child at the age of 20, a girlfriend he doesn't even... More

ļ½ļ½Žļ½…
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½’ļ½…ļ½…
ļ½†ļ½ļ½•ļ½’
ļ½†ļ½‰ļ½–ļ½…
ļ½“ļ½‰ļ½˜
ļ½“ļ½…ļ½–ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½…ļ½‰ļ½‡ļ½ˆļ½”
ļ½Žļ½‰ļ½Žļ½…
ļ½”ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½…ļ½Œļ½…ļ½–ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Œļ½–ļ½…
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½†ļ½ļ½•ļ½’ļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½†ļ½‰ļ½†ļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½“ļ½‰ļ½˜ļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½“ļ½…ļ½–ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½…ļ½‰ļ½‡ļ½ˆļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½Žļ½‰ļ½Žļ½…ļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½ļ½Žļ½…
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½”ļ½—ļ½
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½†ļ½ļ½•ļ½’
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½†ļ½‰ļ½–ļ½…
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½“ļ½‰ļ½˜
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½“ļ½…ļ½–ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½…ļ½‰ļ½‡ļ½ˆļ½”
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½Žļ½‰ļ½Žļ½…
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½™
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½™-ļ½ļ½Žļ½…
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½™-ļ½”ļ½—ļ½
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½™-ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½’ļ½…ļ½…
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½™-ļ½†ļ½ļ½•ļ½’
ļ½…ļ½ļ½‰ļ½Œļ½ļ½‡ļ½•ļ½…
got tagged <3

ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½’ļ½…ļ½…

9.5K 556 666
By _euphxriajjk_

***

Jungkook woke up the next morning by Taejeon who built a tower of pillows on Jungkook's head, giggling with Taehyung about it. They had put ten pillows above each other, all of them balancing on Jungkook's sleeping face.
"Let's wake him up", Taejeon chuckled devilishly as he started tickeling his father's tummy which was uncovered because his shirt was a little short, yes he liked wearing crop tops to bed. When no one would see.

"Don't-", Taehyung gritted his teeth and quickly wrapped his arms around the kid so he would stop tickling Jungkook.
"Why?", Taejeon tilted his huge head and pouted when he couldn't piss his Dad off any further.

"Let's say.. Your father reacts.. weird to tickles-", Taehyung gulped, eyeing the younger's lower area.
Taejeon didn't understand and just got up, "I'll go to the toilet, I gotta poop", he explained, hopped down on the floor, stumbled above his feet and then waddled out of the room.

Jungkook woke up in the meantime, the pillow tower crashing down on him, making him groan out. He seemed annoyed. The sunlight that kissed his tanned skin made it even worse, "Fuck this", he growled as he shoved the pillows away, burying his face into the pillow beneath his head.

"Good morning to you too", Taehyung chuckled when he saw grumpy Jungkook like he did everyday. If there'd be one day where Jungkook would wake up in a good mood, happiness glowing on his face, that would probably be the day he'd die. Because it was that unusual that this would ever happen. 
"The fuck", Jungkook cursed as he eyed all the pillows. "Where's the monster?"

"Poop", Taehyung laughed, wrapping his arms around Jungkook to cuddle the bad mood out of him.
"Don't talk like a kid, where is he?", Jungkook snapped, feeling uncomfortable.

"Toilet", Taehyung shrugged but let go when he realised that Jungkook wasn't feeling too well in this hug. "Ah", Kook nodded and then got up.
"I'll go take a shower", he then said, slowly heading towards to another of Taehyung's three bathrooms.

Taehyung looked after him without responding any further, then decided to make his boys breakfast. So he made his way to the kitchen and made some toast, placed jam, chocolate cream and all the other breakfast stuff on the table.
Taejeon was back now, singing a song of the Teletubbies while he started eating. "Taejeon we wait for your Dad", he hummed.

"No, Mommy and I never wait for him", the kid explained.

"Well, I'm not your Mommy and we've got rules here, young man. Breakfast is important and I'd like to share this time of the day with both my men." Taehyung took the plate away from Taejeon and earned a kick from the small boy beneath the table. "Fuck you."

"Don't say that!!!", Taehyung groaned.

"Fuuuhuuuck YOU", Taejeon screamed.

"So, we're not leaving this apartment today because you're being a brat. Congrats", Taehyung smiled and the kid screamed again. "This is illegal!!"

"It's not", Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"My family is WORST", Taejeon cried, balling his tiny fists.

"My kid is WORST", Taehyung yelled back.

"God what the fuck is going on here!!!!", Jungkook screamed angrily as he came in to two yelling idiots. "I thought it's peaceful once Lyza is gone", he groaned and sat down on his seat. "Taejeon shut the fuck up, Taehyung give the kid his food oh gosh."

"Would you stop cursing in front of Taejeon?", Taehyung asked fondly as he leaned over to brush over Jungkook's puffed up cheeks. He looked adorable when he was that pissed off.
"Daddy", Taejeon whined. "Taehyungie is baddest Dad ever. Badder than you!!"

"Oh how is that even possible", Jungkook rolled his eyes. "It's called worse, Taejeon. Badder is not a word", he then corrected.

"I will move out", Taejeon then explained and stood up on his chair and crossed his arms. "And I will destroy Taehyungie because he baddest!!"

"Taejeon baddest isn't a word!", Jungkook kept complaining but the kid didn't care. Taehyung only furrowed his brows, "So? Let's bring you to Mommy then huh? If I'm so bad?", he threatend and Taejeon stilled, gulping dryly.

"N-no", he said in a small voice. "More fun here!"

"Well, then stop being a brat", Taehyung smiled and Taejeon gave his act up and just sat back down and started eating his food slowly, eyeing Taehyung pissed off all the time.
Jungkook only sighed, leaned back and stared at the clock on his wall.

"When is this appointment with the principal?", he then asked, reminding Taehyung of the fight they had just yesterday with this idiot at their college. "3pm", Taehyung replied shortly. "We have to go grocery shopping before though, I haven't bought enough food for three-"

"Mhm okay", Jungkook nodded.

"And I think we'll go study for a bit in the library today, I called Jimin, he'll take Taejeon over the afternoon."
Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to study on my one day off college."

"Oh sure you will", Taehyung said strictly. "I promised we'll get you back on track and that's what we're doing now. You're not lazing around all day, it's enough now with your attitude all the goddamn time."

"Dude, are you my father or what?!", Jungkook hissed and got up from his chair. "No, but I'm your best friend and I'm taking care of you since you fucked up basically everything since I let you do whatever you wanted", Taehyung explained.

Jungkook pouted a little, "You do realise it's all your fault, right? If you wouldn't have slept with me that night, none of this would've happened. Lyza would still be here, Taejeon probably not as much of a brat and I'd have time to focus on college. You fucked me up, Taehyung. Now stop acting like my father or I'll go to my real father and listen to his dumb rules instead of yours."

Taehyung sighed and got up, "Let's go grocery shopping, yeah?"
He simply ignored Jungkook's behavior which made Taejeon a little confused. "Taehyungie why don't you yell back? Mommy always does when Daddy is meanie!"

"That's not who he is, Taejeonie. Your Daddy is just having a real bad time, y'know? Yelling at someone never helps."
He then grabbed the kid after he finished his food and helped him put his shoes on while Jungkook stilled and felt dumbfounded because his snapping didn't get him anywhere.

"Taehyung", he then grumbled. "Can we buy ice cream", he asked in a very serious voice while he put his jacket on. Taehyung nodded, "We're going to the library later, right?"

Jungkook groaned annoyed, "Yeah whatever", he sighed. "It's not like you'd give me a choice."

"Then we'll buy any ice cream you want, Baby", Taehyung winked and Jungkook smiled a little.

Taejeon's mouth fell open. "Wow", he let out surprised. "Taehyungie really best! Daddy is not meanie anymore!"

Taehyung nodded proudly, "I've known him since forever, I know how to deal with his shit", he hummed and glanced at Jungkook who stood at the front door, completely pissed off but he stayed silent and calm now, not snapping at anyone.

"Shit", Taejeon repeated, laying down his chin on Taehyung's shoulders. "Daddy shit."

"Taejeon, you know how to form proper sentences, so do it", Taehyung sighed quietly, took his car keys and then walked out with his boys. "Taejeon doesn't want", the kid grinned and then looked at Jungkook. "Daddy!", he cried out but Jungkook only gave him an annoyed glare. "What?"

"Taehyungie is carrying me, he likes me MORE", the kid stuck his tongue out but Jungkook bit his tongue angrily. "He doesn't", he hissed and then grabbed Taehyung's hand. "He's mine, stop taking him away from me!"

Taejeon giggled and then sat down in his kiddy seat when Taehyung placed him there and put his seatbelt on.
Jungkook got into the car as well and so did Taehyung. The drive was quiet in the beginning until Jungkook shyly grabbed Taehyung's hand and placed it on his thigh, intertwining it with his own hand.

Luckily Taehyung's car was automatic and didn't need more than one hand to operate.

"Gay", Taejeon commented from behind and bit on his fingers nervously. "Can we make chocolate cake tonight", he then asked shyly.

Jungkook looked to him, "Yeah if Taehyung wants to", he said softly and Taejeon smiled. "Crazy amazing coolio LOVELY YAY"

No one answered to that because Taejeon was just somehow creepy when he yelled out random words. They found a good parking lot close to the supermarket building, then got up and walked in.
Jungkook shyly reached for Taehyung's hand again, completely forgetting that he usually hid away from the public when he did stuff like this. Taehyung hesitated a little but then took his hand with a small smile.

Taejeon raised an eyebrow, "Ew love", he cringed and walked ahead, running towards the sweets section.
Jungkook and Taehyung however found themselves discussing which fruits and vegetables to buy, or how sugarfree sweets would be better for Taejeon's teeth. Somehow they really ended up kissing in the middle of the supermarket when Jungkook got three boxes of ice cream, he just felt so happy that he had to kiss Taehyung.

Taejeon stood next to them, a girl next to him. "Yeah, they're my parents", he sighed, embarrassed. The girl kneeled down next to the kid, "Isn't your mother Lyza?", she asked, lifting her eyebrow.

"Yeah", Taejeon laughed. "But Mommy is just Mommy. Taehyungie and Daddy are my parents they make the rules!"
The girl nodded and kept watching Taehyung and Jungkook who were back to discussing which cereals to buy. "Your parents seem in love."

The kid nodded proudly, "They are very much in love", he clapped his hands.
The girl chuckled, "I see."

Jungkook suddenly turned around and saw Taejeon talking to a girl.
Oh wait. He knew that girl. And so did Taehyung. Both boys froze when they saw who it was. "Shit", Taehyung's cheeks flushed red.
Jungkook looked away immediately, remembering how the threw a cocktail at her-

"Uh-h", Taehyung stuttered. "Hi Mia", he said awkwardly.
But she only smiled and walked closer, handing them their kid. "I literally told you, you're in love with him", she said to Jungkook with a soft smile.

"S-sorry for throwing a cocktail at you-"

"It's fine, you were just mad because I saw it before you", she patted his shoulders. "Congratulations though. You made it-"

"We made it?", Taehyung asked confused. "I still haven't got your phone number so where did I made anything-"

"Well, you've got your Jungkook", Mia shrugged and pointed at Jungkook who was looking at Taehyung with big, doey and sparkly eyes. "Yeah you've got me-", he said in a small voice.
Taehyung gulped dryly because it hit him how she was right.

"Fuck yes", he let out quietly, looking down on his intertwined hands with Jungkook, suddenly happiness filling him up like he usually filled up Jungkook's ass with his dick.
"I've got Jungoo", he sighed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook, hugging him tightly.

Jungkook blushed at this, "Taehyung shush", he said quietly.

"Are you two a thing?", the girl asked then. "Like? A couple?"

Both boys  immediately jumped back and shook their heads, "Oh gosh no", Taehyung and Jungkook whined. "We're just..", Taehyung started slowly.

"Friends", Jungkook finished his sentence and Taehyung agreed.

Mia let out a sigh and Taejeon rolled his eyes.
"Friends for sure don't kiss in front of a cereal shelf-", Mia chuckled. "Or look at each other like that."

Jungkook and Taehyung looked down, gulping shyly. They never got really confronted with all of that. "Well but we are", Jungkook snapped and then pulled Taejeon away from her.

"I don't believe you-", Mia teased. She didn't mean it in a bad way but both boys really didn't find it funny so they just stepped back. "Well, we're friends", they let go of each other's hands and then turned away.

"Fucking bitch", Jungkook snapped at her and then pulled Taejeon and Taehyung towards the cashier.

The rest of the day didn't involve cuddles, kisses or any touch at all. Jungkook kept pulling away whenever he scooted too close and Taehyung didn't initiate anything. They went home, made Taejeon eat lunch and then brought him to Jimin's place.
Afterwards they went to college to have this talk with the principal and both their parents.
Jungkook's father was looking a little upset, as usually he only saw his son when he got himself in trouble.
And Taehyung's parents were busy doing business calls, well his father did. His mother was constantly working on her powder and lipstick.
They forgot to even say hello to Taehyung.

"Dad", Jungkook smiled shyly but his father looked away disappointed, "You didn't tell me about Lyza leaving, I found out when I was over at their house to have dinner with her father and she was there. Crying."
His expression was emotionless yet filled with hold back anger.

"This is no way to treat a girl, Jungkook. Stop making her cry. Break up with her if you can't love her how she deserves", he grumbled. "And stop getting in trouble in college, I mean it. If you're not having a single day off to visit me, I honestly don't want to take my afternoon off work just to listen about your disrespectful behavior at college."

"I didn't do anything this time. I got knocked down and Taehyung defended me. We didn't do wrong", Jungkook let out quietly.

"Doesn't change much", Mr Jeon sighed and patted his son's shoulders. "You lost your mother, Jungkookie. Don't waste the time you could have with your father, too."

Jungkook gulped dryly. "You're not dying yet."

Mr Jeon chuckled sadly, "Yet", he hummed and then walked towards the office door. "I'd still like to see my son once in a while, yeah?"

Jungkook felt shivers running down his spine at this, he nodded slowly and then followed him inside. Taehyung sat down with his parents but they didn't really pay attention.

"Sorry to gather you around again", the principal started, "This time it's quite more serious. Your sons got into another fight, Jungkook got hurt and another boy was punched until he ended up in a hospital", the man explained with a sigh.

"In this case I do know that Taehyung was handling out of impulse to protect Jungkook. We all are clear about how defensive he gets due to Jungkook's past issues", he explained. Yes, everyone knew about Jungkook, he was kinda a lot spoken about when the accident happened in their childhood.

"I'm not going to expell them or anything. But I seriously need you, as their parents, to pay more attention to this. It cannot happen that Jungkook keeps getting hurt and Taehyung lashes out like that. I thought we're over that?"

Taehyung gulped. "Yeah, sorry", he hummed.

"No, Taehyung. Both of you promised you had this under control. We told you from the very beginning we don't want violence around here, you keep doing stuff out of your anger issues. I want you to consider therapy. And Jungkook? I'm sorry but if you cannot defend yourself, you should keep your sexual preferences to the bedroom and not let the whole school know. I can't help you with this. If I'd expell all violent students around here, Taehyung would be the first to leave."

Jungkook nodded quietly. It hurt.
"S-sorry I'll try to stop showing it.. o-or feeling it."

Mr Jeon furrowed his brows, "Excuse me?", he asked the principal. "Did you just told my son to lock his feelings away so he won't get punched?!"

The principal nodded, "He should focus on his grades rather than on Taehyung. Maybe he should consider giving his kid up into a family that's able to take care of a child responsibly. He's too young, he's messing up his future."

Mr Jeon had enough and slammed his fist onto the table in front of him. "Stop talking about my son in such a way. He's a smart boy and a good father, he just needs time to figure out how life works. Let him be."
Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand because the boy was sobbing quietly.

Now finally, after almost being forgotten, Mrs Kim spoke up, crossing her arms.

"I think we'll put our sons to private schools, this college is such a low leveled place. Telling Jungkook to hide his emotions? What is this? 19th century style? Yeah, I'm taking back all sponsorships for this college. We're paying Jungkook and Taehyung a better place, bye."

She got up, the conversation ended for her with this.
Jungkook shook his head instantly, "No I don't want to be in dept again", he whined.

"What dept?", Taehyung's mother sighed, "I don't care about paying a little money for you if that means I get my afternoons back instead of spending them figuring out my son's issues."
With that she left.
Mr Kim followed her quickly, "I'll send you the papers for the new college and stuff", he said to Mr Jeon and then walked off as well.

"Wow", Taehyung let out. "My parents were useful for once."

"And accepting", Mr Jeon added confused. "Everyone accepts you two, why aren't you?"

Jungkook simply left the room.

If you can't defend yourself, you should keep your preferences to yourself.
That's all he could think of. 

***

we goin🚀 towards the turning point of this fic very soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

fate By Aera Kim

Fanfiction

24.5K 1K 94
"Jeon Jungkook. if you loved me... if you ever loved me, even just for a moment, just a bit, if you ever cared about me, let me go in peace. don't fi...
485K 22.8K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a serial killer. He's killed many people and never felt a speck of regret or remorse. What happens when his next target sparks a we...
891K 41.8K 79
"Stay away from me." "But...Why..." "Just leave me alone, don't ever try to contact with me." "Why...? I thought you love me..." "Who? Me? Nah... I a...
890K 38.9K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...