Ramen / Jonghyun Shinee ff

By in_infinity

Two strangers met each other at a supermarket. Their love for ramen is what put them together. What happens w... More

The meeting
Bumping to you
What is this?
New job
First day
Boyfriend??
Friends again.
Day off
Day off Pt.2
A lot of feelings
Not an update
Being sick
Taking care of you
Misunderstanding
Girlfriend??
His?
Official
First date
Ruined
Troubles
First warning
Fighting
older sister
I've missed you
Bad luck
Hope
Something meaningful
Kidnapped
I'm sorry
Forever in my heart
Helloooooo
self promo

Work is work.

351 12 0
By in_infinity

Bzzzzz Bzzzzz.....

I opened my eyes because of my phone was ringing. What now? I didn't even looked at it , I opened it.

Jess, open your door.

I'm sorry , but who is it?

You are not recognising your boyfriend's voice?

JONGHYUN OPPA??!!

Yes, Jess. I know my name. Can you come and open the door please? I'm waiting.

Then he hung up.

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE ?

I rushed at the bathroom washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair. I don't have time to change so I kept my PJ on. I run to the door and open it. As soon as I did a pair of hands wrapped around me. I hugged him back. I breathed in his sense and then we let go. He kissed my forehead.

"Good morning! "
"Good morning! Oppa , why are you here? Did something happened? " I asked worried.
"I came to see my girlfriend. Did I do something wrong? " Then he turnd around and faced me.
"A boyfriend should have a reason to come and see his beautiful girlfriend? " I blushed at his comment.  He then looked me up and down. "I advise you to go and change that outfit. I'm a man after all , and I don't know how much am I going to hold back if you continue having that on." He said. I looked at my clothes and I don't get his problem. I'm waring black shorts and a white crop top with one of my shoulders uncovered.

"Why? What is the deal with it? I'm comfortable with it. So I'm not change it." I said and went to the kitchen and get myself a glass of water. I'm really thirsty. For water,  don't think anything dirty you dirty minds. I can hear him talking with himself but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Then he let what he had with him on the table. I didn't realise till now that he actually had some bags with him. I got near him and hug him from behind.

"What are those oppa?" He looked at me and smiled. He then turnd around  hugged me and put his head on my neck.
"Breakfast." He kissed my neck. "I'm not the best cooker but I got ramen." He said gigging like a little boy. I pinch his cheeks.
"Cute." I said smiling at him. "But oppa , first is ramen...for breakfast... and second I don't eat breakfast or dinner only lunch." He then pushed me but hold my shoulders.
"You...WHAT????!!!!!" He started to scream.
"Ouch, oppa. I can hear you very clearly, stop screaming."
I got my hand and we seated down on the chairs at the dinning table.
"Now tell me why do you eat only once a day?" He asked. In his eyes I could see his worry about me . But why I have years that I do it . My body is already learned with the idea of eating only once a day.
"Well....Hmmm....." I don't want to tell him the truth. That I started all this to lose weight and to be satisfied with the way I looked. And I also started running ,  hiking, cycling and all sorts of things just to lose weight and to be accepted by everyone. I'm idiot and I know it. But even went I was on shape , I didn't stop it and continued till now.
"Don't lie to me. I can see that you are looking for something to come up with and not to tell me the truth. Now speak." He said and held my hand.I got a deep breath and started to speak.

"Well, I started this to lose weight." I started to say.
"I don't think you need it . You are way too skinny." I giggled at his words.
"I may be now like this ,but, this isn't a thing that started now. I've done this since I was in high school. I wanted to be accepted by them. Even though I was but I still couldn't believe it. I wanted to be skinny and pretty. So one summer I started all this. One time a day eating. To add some pressure to my body so it will be in shape before school started,  I even did running , hiking , which was extremely tiring and when I got home I was dead and could barely walk,  also I did cycling. I lost a lot of weight. More then I could ever image. When I returned to school nobody could recognise me. The transformation was unbelievable. A lot of boys started to see me and compliment me. I got a lot of attention. I achieved  the thing that I started all this. But I wasn't conformable with my own skin. I was skinny but i still was unsatisfied with myself. I exhausted myself to the core , my body was in pain , so my parents started to not let me even go outside. If I would, I needed to have someone with me and they wouldn't let me run or do any sport. But that pain, I enjoyed it. Was the thing that allowed me to go on. Sure we had PE , I played with the boys basketball but wasn't enough. That's when I started to hurt myself just to feel pleasure." I stopped for a second. I could feel my eyes start watering. It's still hard to talk about it. Even though it was long time ago.
"Jess , love, you don't have to talk about it. I'm sorry , I didn't knew that this was such a hard thing for you. Let's talk another time." He said and gave me hug.
"No, I'll tell you this now. You need to know , you are my boyfriend after all now. And I don't know if I'll ever talk about it again. I don't like to talk about my past." I said and looked down.
"You can tell me anything , love. I'll always be here with you." He kissed my forehead and caress my back.
"So , in order to fill that empty place in my heart , I started to cut myself. Not to deep , just a little,  just so I could see the blood and feel the pain. It did hurt a lot. As the time went by , I started to cut more. I was addicted to it. I couldn't stop. My mind was a mess. My heart was empty. So one day I fought with my mom , for something,  I don't even remember now. So I told my mom that I hated her and I wished I was never born. I run to my room and I started to cut myself. I could hear my mom banging the door for me to open it. I hear my brother come with his fiance, he did the same as my mom. As  I was hearing them do so , I was cutting myself even more. At one moment , I think I cut to deep that my head started to spin. The last thing that I remember was my brother kicking the door open and holding me in his arms. Then all went black. I remember waking up in a hospital bed. My mom started to cry when she saw me open my eyes,  my brother had an angry look on his face, the doctors came and checked me and everything was in place but he requested to talk with my mom. After they got out of my room , my brother started to scream at me. And he didn't talked to me till I went and see a psychological. At the same time I didn't had much time I had started to date Xiumin. He was the one who helped me get though all of this things. I was diagnosed with depression but it wasn't too serious and it could get all better. As the time pass with the help of everyone I could manage to get over it. But sometimes even now after all this years, I feel like that depression is still there and I want to start to cut again. The only thing stopping me was my the promise,  that I won't cut or hurt myself,  that I gave to my brother and myself. " I didn't realise that I was crying till he gave me a hug and i heard my hiccups.

"You've gone though a lot of things. Now is all over don't worry anymore. You've got me now, you've got Mack, Key, Minho, Onew and Teamin. If you need someone call this people. They will help you. I'll do my best to keep you company and never let you alone. I promise. " He said while hugging me. I let go of him and looked at his eyes.
"Don't promise me anything. We don't know what future will bring us." He gave me another hug and he got up.
"Okay this is way to much emotions for me to handle. Go change that outfit and come back to eat . And you are eating. "
"But I'm to comfortable with this." I said and got up from the chair. I started to get the things that were inside the bags he had with him when he came. From behind I feel him give me hug and rested his head on my uncovered shoulder.

"Trust me , I want you to keep it but if you don't want that anything to happen and you don't want to be late for work , you'd better get ready. " He said and then he kissed my shoulder,  then my neck and then behind my ear. I moved form his arms and he landed in the table. He turnd around and had an amusing smirk on his face.
"I need to get ready ." I said flushed by his words.
"Of course you do." And I run out of the room. But I can hear him laugh with himself. I was still at the door of the kitchen,  so I turnd around and went to him.

"Oh, did you forg---"

He couldn't finish his words because I gave him a kiss. His eyes were wide opened.  I giggled at his reaction and made my way to my room. But before I could get out of the kitchen , he grabbed my hand , spun me around  and crushed his lips with mine's. I was surprised at first but I kissed him back. I put my hand around his neck and he had his on my wrist. He hugged me closer. And I started to play with his hair but his phone started to ring. We both let go and were breathing heavily . Jonghyun reached for his phone and with an annoying look on his face he opened it.

"Key , what could possibly be so important that you had to call me now." He said to Key. He looked so angry like he is going to Key and kill him. I giggled at his face. He was now seating down on the chair and was talking with Key. I had mess up his hair so I tried and styled it back to the original one. I needed to get ready for work.

"Oppa, I'm going to change. " I whisper at him. He nodded and before going away , I gave him a little kiss on the lips. He smiled at me and I went to my room and change my outfit and did my hair. 

This is what I wore. As for make up the samething I do every day and I let my hair down. After being satisfied with my look, I go to kitchen. And Jonghyun was playing on his phone as he was waiting for the ramen to get ready.

"You cooked both of them? Why? I told you that I only eat only once a day. " I said and went near him.
"Well from now on we are going to eat together all meals. " He said and then started to look me up and down. "What are you wearing?" I then seated down on the other side of him.
"You want me to come with the one's I had before this?"
"No!!" He screamed.
"Geez relax. But what does my outfit have that you don't like?"
"I like it but the shirt is way too revealing. "
"What? Yah oppa I'm not wearing a freaking turtle neck shirt or whatever they are called. It's summer. Of course I'm waring something like this."
"You are right. But what if someone came and hit you up? "
"I'm going to say that I already have a talented, handsome and very caring  boyfriend and I'm not going to change him with anyone." I said .
"Are you talking about me now? I'm all those things?"
"Oppa you are way more than that. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You are the best thing this earth can have." I got up and gave him a hug. "Now get up and let's leave because we are going to be late."
" But my ramen!!!!"
"Get it with you. You can eat it in the car while I drive."
"What ---"
"Oppa cut the questions and the complains. "

He got his lovely ramen and I got my bag and headed to the parking lot. I got on the driver seat and started the engines. And in 15 minutes we were there and believe it or not Jonghyun had eaten both of our ramens. That boy have an big appetite and is so skinny. My God!

We both got out of the car. He went to the bin and threw away the trashes. I headed first inside. I don't want to cause him any problems with his fans or the company. I went straight to the recording studio to finish the song I was working for the past 2 days.

Just as I started to work, the door opened and Jonghyun was there. He had a pout on his face. He closed the door and seated down on the couch we had. I looked at him with what-is-the-problme look but he didn't replay.

"What happened oppa?" I asked but he turnd his face on the other side and totally ignored me. I continued to look at him for the next few seconds and then I returned to my work. Normally I would keep asking what is the problem till he answered but now I really need to finish this song so i could give this to the CEO and he would give me his opinion on it. It passed on about an hour and he was still here and was playing on his phone. I wonder if he had work to do or not. I finished my work and I got up to go to the CEO office.

"Oppa , I'm going to the CEO office and I'll return quickly. You can leave if you have work don't stay. And it you need to use the recording room,  use it,  I think I'm done with it." He didn't answer to me but he just nodded his head and then he got up and seated down on the chair were I was before.

I don't have time to deal with him now. So I headed to the CEO office. After knocking on the door I got inside. We seated down and started to talk about work. What was the history behind the song, what emotions I would like the listener to get , who would I like to sing it and so on. It lasted about an hour and now I returned to the recording room. Jonghyun was still there and he was playing a beautiful melody that I haven't heard before. I'm assuming that it was a new song or beat he was working on. It was unfinished but it was a masterpiece.

"Wow! That was amazing! " I said in awe. But he didn't answer me or said anything in retun. "Oppa what is your problem? Did I do anything? "
"Why didn't you waited for me when we got here?" He said with a low voice.
"That's what are you sad for?" He nodded his head. "Oppa , listen to me. I didn't wait for you because I don't want to cause any problems with your fans and company. We started dating only yesterday and that's the reason why I didn't wait for you. Would be better if we separate work form our daily lives. At least for sometime."
"Yeah you are right. I shouldn't have acted like that. It was childish. I'm sorry. "
"Don't worry. But are you okay with it? "
"Yes of course. It's better this way." He said and opened his arms for a hug. And of course I went for it.  He kissed my forehead and  the exact moment the door open.

"YOUNG LADY,  I LEAVE YOU FOR LESS THEN 12 HOURS AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED????!!!!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello beautiful people. How did you liked this chapter? Is it going well?

If you guys have any ideas on the book don't hesitate to shere it with me. Sand me a message and we'll see what can we do.

Till next time.

- J.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 593 11
~This story is somehow inspired by a movie I like to watch~ Jonghyun is fighting against a bad illness that's threatening against his life. But he wa...
573 25 5
This is your Kpop short story on two boys who in a million years could never see each other more then best friends, brothers. Full of love and romanc...
12.4K 259 5
His noona. She couldn't. It was wrong. She shouldn't like him. She can't like him. But why did she find herself doing something she knew she wasn't a...
56.8K 2.8K 50
๐’๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐š, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๏ฟฝ...