It Takes Two(boyxboy)

By TheLYProject

Levi Jackson has been in love with Gage Zachary since freshman year, and hasn't failed to tell him everyday h... More

Chapter 1: Packaged Deal
Chapter 2 : Sticky situations
Chapter 3: Chest pains
Chapter 4: Part of me
Chapter 5: Sexual? Frustration
Chapter 6: Lost without you
Chapter 7: Little plan
Chapter 8: Broken inside
Chapter 9: Bulletproof love
Chapter 10: Off the charts llama Jesus
Chapter 12: Shaken
Chapter 13: Red flag
Chapter 14: Green eyes Blue skies
Chapter 15: Everything
Chapter 16: Wicked Wiggins
Chapter 17: Well that escalated quickly
Chapter 18: Heart pounding
Chapter 19: Rain rain go away
Chapter 20: Irresistible
Chapter 21: Peace of mind
Chapter 22: Obsession
Chapter 23: Play it right
Chapter 24: Step by step
Chapter 25: Paranoia
Chapter 26: From bad to worse
Chapter 27: Still the one
Chapter 28: Rush
Chapter 29: Never let this go
Chapter 30: Starry eyed ~Fin~

Chapter 11: Point taken

46.9K 1.7K 543
By TheLYProject

----------I am updating a lot because I want to get started on my new story and I can't do that until I have reached chapter 12 on my story. It's a personal rule :P Hope you enjoy!----------

Okay. The following two weeks went a little like this.

Firstly, the Principle has been pushing the envelope with the revenge on Gage and I, which has been making my school life almost as miserable as my home life. So I need to work out a solution there.

Secondly, Emmet the ginger nuisance, which is what i've been calling him lately, has been a constant pest. I shouldn't put it so harshly, but it's like this. Emmet opens any door he can for me, he carries my lunch to my table even though he doesn't even sit with me there, he pulls out my chairs helps with my books and my locker and anything he can get his paws on! Like the most annoyingly helpful servant known to man. I keep trying to tell him he hasn't done anything wrong, but he wont listen! Ahem. Anyways.

Thirdly, Gage has been following me nonstop as well. The scary thing is, he is....kind of succeeding in drawing the old me back out. I didn't think it was possible. I haven't been showing it on the outside, but I certainly can't deny it on the inside. Gage makes me happier than any person on the planet, seeing as i'm in love with him, and when i'm around him all the time it's hard to stay sad or hurt or depressed.

He has apologised every day for any rude or mean or even slightly offensive thing he has said to me in the past two months. I really do try to keep myself reserved, but not only is that something I have never done or been able to do, I don't want to do that with Gage. I've forgiven him already, and my whole being aches to tell him I love him all the time, to follow HIM everywhere and show him how much I care. But now that he's...somewhat possibly interested in me I feel like it would weird him out. I don't know.

Fourthly and finally, my dad. He has only gotten physically violent twice recently, and neither have been severe enough to warrant a hospital visit or anything. With my dad, I am completely and utterly stumped.

He rambles on and on about how he's not in the wrong, how I was the one sleeping and leaving her alone. I don't understand but i'm worried. He hasn't been eating, or sleeping, or going to work the past few days. Luckily he said he has plenty of sick days, which was one of the topics I got beat about recently, I think as my mind flashes back to a few nights ago.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I could hear more things breaking as I approached the door, though I didn't know what else there was to break. My hand shook as I reached for the doorknob, but that wasn't anything new. I couldn't define the shaking, nor was it escalating so I let it be. I entered the house quietly, in case he was by the door. He wasn't, he was across the room panting, looking as much of a mess as the house did. That's odd, he usually looks neat and nicely shaved because he's just got home from work.

"Dad?" I approach him cautiously, swinging the door shut with my foot. He looks up at me, watching as I stand in front of him.

"What?" His voice was gruff, like he had been eating sandpaper. Or screaming.

"Hi, um, I'm home from school obviously. What, eh, have you been up to? Did you go to work?" He blinks, eyes suddenly turning suspicious.

"Why do you ask that? Are you assuming that I didn't go to work?" I shake my head quickly, but he stands up with his fists clenched.

"You have no right to question my actions! I go to work every damn day for you! Is that not good enough for you, Levi? I can't even take one day off?!" He backhands me across the face, knocking me to the floor from the sheer power behind that one blow.

I clutch my cheek in pain, eyes squeezed tight. Well that hurt.

"I have more sick days," he kicks me in the side, "Than you have hairs on your head! So shut your little mouth and mind your own business!" With one final stomp on my back he storms away, leaving me whimpering in agony.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I grimace, shuddering, and Gage looks up at me from across the lunch table.

"Back from dreamland there? I lost you for a while there Levi." I sigh and shove my ever shaking hands in my hair, closing my eyes. Oh! I guess that wasn't the final one.

Fifthly, i'm pregnant. ...........Syke! You fell for it. Nah, fifthly and finally I seem to have developed a shaky hands syndrome. I haven't actually been to the doctor's but I have been calling it that in my head. I don't want to ask my dad to take me to the hospital since it's probably just a nervous reaction I am getting.

It get's worse when my dad yells at me, or if I get upset about my mom or anything. Gage has noticed, but hasn't said anything since I give him a look whenever I see him openly staring at my trembling. Just as I think that he does it again, raising an eyebrow at my hands on my head as I slowly open my eyes.

"We're going to have to talk about that sometime you know."

"Maybe. But not now." He nods, and I send him a look of gratitude. I guess I really don't know what to do without Gage. I am so much happier with him around, it's like he IS a part of my personality now. If he wasn't with me, things would be a lot worse. I silently thank him again, and look around the lunchroom.

I can feel someone staring at me. Ugh, who is it? I swivel around, my eyes searching for a second when they meet Madeline's jealous glare. I would have put her as a sixth thing to deal with, but she just isn't worth it.

She's just pathetic, honestly. Madeline has the biggest crush on Gage, everyone knows it. Everyone also knows that Gage is mine, and they all tell her so. She just won't give it up! I mean, I know he's healthy and smart and gorgeous, by healthy I mean he doesn't smoke or drink, but if someone's sort of taken they're sort of taken. Well, sort of. 

I turn around, just as Gage is taking a bite of his sandwhich and cover my mouth to keep from laughing. He definitley took off more than he can chew, and he looks like a chipmunk storing up for winter. A little snort escapes through, and I place my other hand over my mouth as Gage looks at me in confusion.

"What?" he asks, but it sounds more like "Bwugh?" I can't hold it in any longer and start laughing out loud, still covering my mouth with one hand. Gage still looks confused, which makes it even funnier!

"G-gage, haha! Your cheeks are so fat!" I say through a fit of giggles, and his confused stare quickly turns into a scowl, making me slap the table while I laugh.

"S-stop, you're killing me!" He just starts chewing really really fast, which looks absolutely ridiculous and has me nearly rolling in laughter, tears coming to my eyes. 

Suddenly a hand slams down on the middle of the table, and Gage finishes chewing while my laughter diminishes to light giggles. Madeline is standing next to me, a flirty look directed at Gage. Why didn't she go over theeeeerrre?! I mentally whine. 

"Hi Gage." She winks, and Gage looks left to right, like he's assessing which exit would be the best. Ha ha. 

"Now Gage, it's rude to ignore people. But this is Madeline and she's not a person so never mind, keep ignoring." Gage's eyes widen and Madeline glares down at me. What? so i'm getting some of my sass back!

"Shut up. No one likes a fairy, Levi." Madeline spits out my name like it's a disease, and I roll my eyes.

"Nice come back. I've never heard that before." She scowls and stands straighter, backing up a bit. An obvious invitation to a cat-fight, I must say. The whole cafeteria is watching now, of course not expecting me to go through with it since i'm not myself anymore. So, I smirk and stand up, pushing my chair back.

There is a collective gasp, and Gage just leans back in his chair with a smirk nearly identical to mine, but better looking. Enjoying the show, I see. Smart.

When Madeline and I are standind across from each other, people lean forward to watch.

"Gage isn't even gay, you hopeless idiot! How could he like you, even if he was?" The crowd turns to me with anticipation.

"Been there, heard that. Gage doesn't have to be gay to like me, and I don't want him to be. As long as he likes me for me." The girls awww, and Madeline rolls her eyes.

"Sound like a load of wishful thinking to me, you pathetic loser. Look at your chances! Me, a hot, sexy woman seducing a straight guy, and you, a winy lonely boy stalking a straight guy. I'm no genius, but i'd say the odds are in my favor." Everyone oooooh's, and I struggle not to laugh. 

"First of all, I don't think hot is the right word. More like slimy. Second, I prefer the term dedicating myself to Gage, rather than stalking," they all laugh, and she glowers at me. "Lastly, what you're doing is no where near innocent enough to be called seducing. Sleeping with every good looking guy in the school is called being a whore." Whispering is heard all around, and she stomps her foot.

"It's not being a whore! They all like it." She smirks, but the grumbles throughout the room say otherwise.

"Oh, it's not being a whore? Then I guess the rumors of Straddlin' Madeline aren't true then?" Her jaw drops, and more gasps resonate around us.

"What?!,'' she shrieks, "Since when are people calling me that?!" I smile in fake kindness and pity, and flick imaginary dirt off my shoulders.

"They haven't. I just started the revolution of Straddllin' Madeline. Enjoy." Suddenly the room erupts in cheers and laughter, as Madeline runs off in anger, leaving me the automatic victor.

Gage appears beside me, and when I turn my gaze to his I get lost in his eyes for the first time in a long time.

It used to happen a lot, but now.....I then find my self getting closer to him, and him getting closer to me. Just as we are about to get too close Emmet pops in, with almost the entire lunchroom following.

"That was awesome man!"

"Yeah, it was quite the show."

"You showed her!"

"Finally, maybe she'll close her legs now."

"Does this mean you're back?" 

I freeze at the last question, and gulp. I don't know how to answer that. I just acted on impulse back there. Does that mean I'm back?

Then Gage starts tugging my arm, and keeps pulling me despite all of their protests until we're out of the cafeteria. I shoot him a questioning glance, and he shrugs cutely.

"I just didn't want you to have to answer that until you were ready." I blink in shock, and his cheekbones tinge pink. 

"Gage that's actually...really sweet. Thank you." He nods, looking at the ground. 

"Levi...back there, when you said you didn't care if I was gay or not...did you mean that?" Hm, that wasn't the question I was expecting.

"Yeah, of course. Why do you ask?" He bites his upper lip, which I find really attractive when he does that.

"I just...wanna try something. I may not be gay but....let me try, okay?" What is he talking about?

I stand there confused, and he starts walking closer to me, until he's a hairsbreadth away from me.

"Gage?" He tilts my chin up with his finger, and before I can even blink his lips are molding perfectly against mine.

----------Yes, I am ending the chapter there. Deal with it :D Tell me what you think of it?<3----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2.5K 35
Ethan enters his first year of University. Along with his perfect grades, his perfect good boy image, and all the trauma and insecurities that come w...
9M 272K 51
Sadie's secretly in love with her best friend Connor. When the lights go off at a party, she kisses him in the dark. The next day, Connor enlists her...
8.5K 331 50
Emma had always tried to live life to the fullest. Slowly, she is losing herself. After her grandparents death, Emma knew it was the end. She wanted...
She's Mine By Chonks

Mystery / Thriller

17K 455 30
Turner and Ryder have been best friends since kindergarten. But now that there in highschool Turner has developed and unhealthy crush on Ryder. One d...