KISS ME!

By softxjenziee

in which two new kids interfere with a confused relationship another social media and irl jenzie au for you�... More

•zero•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•

•eight•

1.8K 64 28
By softxjenziee

K I S S ME !

💋

A/N this chapter includes underage drinking

t h i r d p e r s o n :

mackenzie had a strange feeling in her gut after knowing her childhood crush had been talking to someone new. what hurt her most was that he never mentioned her and so she felt as if he was keeping it from her.

the brunette looked at herself once more in the bathroom mirror and sighed. am i missing something? what if they're just friends and i'm overthinking this? all these thoughts ratteled inside her brain. it doesn't matter, we are just friends anyway- or at least he is.

just friends. that's all they were anyway so why did it hurt her so much?

"kenz are you ready to go?" laurens hand tapped on the white primed door. mackenzie snapped out of her thoughts and jumped "uh yeah just a second" she called out, rummaging though the towels on the marble bench to find her phone.

the brunette set her hand on the gold doorknob and siged before opening it. the dirty blonde haired girl flashed mackenzie a cheeky smile and put her arm out inferring for her best fiend to link.

with a smile apperaing on mackenzies face, she gladly accepted the invite and linked arms with lauren and the two of them marched down the stairs, giggling uncontrolably as they almost trip over their heels mutiple times.

as the two girls made their way down the steps of the orlando residence, mackenzie spotted johnny waiting patiently on the couch with his phone in his hand, texting someone and her wide smile that was once present faded.

johnny had taken notice of how close will and kenzie had gotten from the beach yesterday and it made him somewhat jealous from all the attention the brunette was giving the new boy.

he felt a pair of burning eyes on him as he heard the two girls make their way down the stairs.

once they were all ready to go, all three teenagers made their way into johnnys black range rover that blended in with the pitch black sky behind them.

awkward silence filled the air as mackenzie's eyes focused on johnnys through the front rear view mirror. for the first time, both of them didn't know what to say.

"wow this party looks crazy" lauren gasped as johnny pulled up into the driveway. the house was a typlical teenager party scene, red solo cups scatterd around, loud music projecting from inside the house, drunk teenagers everywhere.

mackenzie and lauren stepped into the house hand in hand, followed by a strangely quiet john. "im gonna go get us some drinks!" lauren shouted over the obnoctiously loud music that was blaring.

mackenzie spotted dylan and ruby over in the kitchen but before she could make her way over to them someone grabbed her wrist.

"mackenzie wait" johnny managed to call out over the music. mackenzie's brunette hair flipped swiftly over her shoulder as she turned around to johnny. "are we ok?" he asked with his arm still gripped around her wrist.

"yeah why wouldn't we be" mackenzie tapped her foot to the beat of the song that was blaring. "ok, it just seemed like there was tension in the car but maybe it was just me" he said, his eyes had been locked on her the whole conversation.

mackenzie nodded as her eyes fixated on her feet. altough she felt the tension during the car ride, she admired his actions of apologising.

"love you long term" he said pulling the brunette into a tight hug. "right back at you" mackenzie mumbled into his jacket as she hugged him a little tighter.

they were both sure about one thing, they loved each other a lot but they didn't know how to say it without effecting their friendship.

"is that mackenzie zieeeegler?" a familiar voice slurred as they dragged out mackenzie's last name, causing the two teens to break apart. it was none other than a very drunken annie lebalnc.

"better let you two to it" the dirty blonde called out over the music. a warm smiled formed on mackenzie's face as she waved her best friend goodbye.

"have this!" annie shouted to mackenzie as she handed her a small glass with a pink liquid inside. "it tastes like pink!" mackenzie could smell the strong stench oh alcohol rebounding off her best friend and took both glasses out of her hands.

"i think thats enough drinking for you tonight" the brunette replied as she set the drinks down on the table. Annie frowned "boooo you're boring" she whined as she started to sway her body to the beat of the music.

mackenzie raised her eyebrows at the intoxicated girl. "oh yeah?" she questioned. without thinking, mackenzie took the two small shot glasses and sculled them like there was no tomorrow.

the burning liquor made its way down mackenzie's throat as she started to softly cough at the bad taste. "you're right, it tastes like pink!" she shouted ecstatically as she threw her arms in the air. annie clapped her hands in excitment and cheered on her best friend.

soon enough, carson, joey, lauren, dylan and ruby joined the pair of teens. The group of 7 made their way outside into the summer night and stood in teams around a ping pong table, preparing to play beer pong.

carson, lauren, mackenzie and annie were team one whilst dylan, joey and ruby were team two. Mackenzie took the first shot and landed it in the red solo cup that was set on the oposite side of the ping pong table.

she threw her arms up as carson and lauren cheered her on. she practically inhaled the alcohol that was inside the cup.

next to take a shot was joey. he aimed for the cup that was across the table but unfortunatly missed. As they took turns in playing the game mackenzie enjoyed dancing around freely and for the first time in a while, she didn't have a care in the world.

a couple hours had passed, and mackenzie and annie danced to the loud music that could still be heard from outside. a hand tapped mackenzie's shoulder and the brunette whipped her head around to see who it was, revealing a very concerned looking hayden.

"oh you scared me for a minute, great party you got going!" she called out, continuing to dance to the music. "thanks!" he flashed a warm smile at her.

"if you're looking for annie she's right he-" mackenzie turned around expecting to find her mildly intoxicated friend next to her but instead she found her on top of the table dancing very exotically.

"yeah i think i found her" the curly haired boy replied as he stepped up onto the pingpong table and grabbed her arm to pull her down. "stoooop!" she whined as hayden dragged her off the table.

"hey kenz, i don't wanna be a buzz kill but would you mind getting a glass of water for annie, i would go but she might fall of a table" the boy asked as he faught off his drunk friend who was slapping his arm that gripped around her wrist.

mackenzie nodded as she stumbled her way back inside and through the swarm of drunk people, into the kitchen. The kitchen was a lot quieter than the rest of the house which was a pleasure to mackenzie as she craved a break from all the dancing.

she knew her way around hayden's house which meant she had no problem finding a glass. she made her way over to the tap and filled the clear glass up with water.

a pair of hands made their way onto the brunettes shoulder, causing her to drop the glass and spin around immediently.

she let out a deep breath and raised her hand over her chest as she recognised the familiar face. it was will.

"sorry to startle you" he crouched down to help her pick up the shattered glass from the kitchen tiles.

"it's fine, dont stress" they both giggled as they attempted to pick up the glass shards. as they two teens were picking up the glass, the brunette flinched her hand away after slicing her hand on a sharp fracture of glass.

her free hand cupped the gash as she winced in pain. "are you okay?" the desert sand haired boy asked as he crawled over to mackenzie.

she nodded, trying her best to fight off tears that were forming in her eyes. will cupped mackenzie's free hand and removed it to see how bad the cut was, revelaing a large gash from the knuckle of her thumb and cutting across diagonally until the top of her wrist.

the brunette winced at the sight of the blood dripping from her wrist. will gently placed his hands on either side of her waist, causing her to flinch. the boys hazel eyes locked contact with mackenzie's as an innocent smile softly appeared on his face.

he resumed to help her up and raised her onto the glossy kitchen counter as he frantically searched around for something to stop the bleeding.

"under the sink there is paper towels and bandages" mackenzie managed to croack out after realising how confused will was getting. he raised his head and smiled at the brunette who was sitting on the counter.

the boy set up all his applieces on the counter and began to wet a paper towel. "you know, you didn't have to do this" mackenzie sighed as the boy strained the paper towel from its moister.

"don't be so silly, it was my fault in the first place" his eyes glistened in the light of the moon as he focused on attending to mackenzie's hand.

he soaked a cotton pad in an anti-bacterial solution and applied it onto mackenzie's arm. mackenzie tensed up from the pain that gushed through her arm. will noticed her pain and shot his head up "sorry about that" he said softly.

after applying a bandage to her arm she washed the remainding blood from her hands. the kitchen door opened, and the two teens spun their heads aroud to see who it was.

"hey mackenzie how's that water coming alo-" it was hayden. he paused as his eyes spotted the smashed glass on the floor and then a bandage wrapped firmly around mackenzie's arm. "what the fuck happened?" he asked rushing over to the two of them.

"i'm so sorry hayden, i was getting a glass of water for annie like you asked, and then i accidentally dropped the glass on the floor and i cut my hand trying to clean it up" she rambled on trying to explain what happened.

hayden laughed a little. "it's fine dont worry about it. you're lucky will was here to help you out" he patted will on the back and softly smiled. all three of them chuckled.

"hows annie" mackenzie asked. "well, she threw up because of how drunk she was and so i had to hold her hair back for her but when i realised that you weren't coming, i went to go check up on you and carson and lauren took her up to my room" he chuckled a little.

typical annie she thought to herself as she began to giggle. together, the three of them made their way back into the party.

before will could leave, mackenzie grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "thank you for that" she whispered in his ear loud enough so he could hear. He replied with a simple smile and a wink before dissapearing in the crowd of drunken teens.

"hey kenz before you go, have you seen johnny anywhere?" the curly haired boy questioned. mackenzie turned around so she was now facing hayden.

"yeah, last time i saw him he was over there" she smiled and pointed over to the living room where she saw him last. "thanks" he replied as he made his way over dissapearing through the crowd

her smile faded as she noticed johnny sitting on the edge of the sofa with none other than sophia berlim on his left knee.

they were communicating much to close for mackenzies comfort and she noticed that his hand was placed on the small of her back, just above her tight black skirt that barely covered her ass. She was playing with his soft dirty blonde locks as she whispered something in his ear causing them to both laugh.

he was having what seemed like a great time and it was without her.

a part of her heart shattered into a million peices, and all of her dreams had disintegrated. johnny only saw her as a best friend after all.

that's when it hit her the hardest

mackenzie stood there in the crowd of rowdy teens, but couldn't feel more alone. her eyes became glossy as tears quickly formed in her eyes. the brunette tried her hardest to fight them off, but a single tear rolled down her eyes.

the dirty blonde took his eyes off sophia and glanced up to see mackenzie. what once was a smile, turned into a blank face of realisation. He had finally noticed his best friend standing alone with a tear stained on her face.

the brunette made strong eye contact with the sorrowful looking boy. she couldn't take it nor did she want to see what was happening so she ran into the crowd of people, out of sight from her best friend.

johnny stood up, but didn't move. she was already gone. sophia pushed him back down onto the couch and he reluctantly went on with his night.

what was he supposed to do after all? he didn't know what happened.

-----

it was approaching midnight and the group of friends were outside partying their hearts out- well everyone exept johnny who was probably dancing with sophia or talking with some of his football mates.

annie made her way over to joey and mackenzie who were dancing exotically to the loud throw back music. she softly tapped mackenzie on the shoulder. "haydens dropping me home, i'll see you tomorrow babes" she said engulfing her best friend in a hug.

"hey do you mind if i come home with you and stay at yours?" mackenzie asked over the loud music. "i would actually prefer that" annie nodded as they took each others hand and fairwelled everyone.

the two girls approached the white range rover with hayden in the drivers seat, waiting to go. The two girls got in and gossiped the whole ride home.

within no time, they had reached annie's house. "have fun, dont get too drunk" mackenzie said before shutting the door. Hayden beeped the horn and sped off into the darkness of the young night.

////////////////////////////////////////////

JULIA SPEAKS!

this long ass chapter is 2500 words and it made me sad so you better vote

next chapter is social media based and some irl stuff

make sure this gets 5 votes or i wont updateeeeee

bye luv u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 349 36
in which she texts the wrong number, as he changed her life forever. |please be aware of mature subjects in the book.can be triggering to people who...
261K 10.5K 44
**NOTIF** 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻 is now active! 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
139K 5.7K 40
☁︎‟lιĸe a вυcĸeт lιѕт вυт only вeттer‟ ☁︎
66.5K 2.2K 36
| in which a girl attends a school for talented kids and meets people who will change her life forever |