•eight•

K I S S ME !

💋

A/N this chapter includes underage drinking

t h i r d p e r s o n :

mackenzie had a strange feeling in her gut after knowing her childhood crush had been talking to someone new. what hurt her most was that he never mentioned her and so she felt as if he was keeping it from her.

the brunette looked at herself once more in the bathroom mirror and sighed. am i missing something? what if they're just friends and i'm overthinking this? all these thoughts ratteled inside her brain. it doesn't matter, we are just friends anyway- or at least he is.

just friends. that's all they were anyway so why did it hurt her so much?

"kenz are you ready to go?" laurens hand tapped on the white primed door. mackenzie snapped out of her thoughts and jumped "uh yeah just a second" she called out, rummaging though the towels on the marble bench to find her phone.

the brunette set her hand on the gold doorknob and siged before opening it. the dirty blonde haired girl flashed mackenzie a cheeky smile and put her arm out inferring for her best fiend to link.

with a smile apperaing on mackenzies face, she gladly accepted the invite and linked arms with lauren and the two of them marched down the stairs, giggling uncontrolably as they almost trip over their heels mutiple times.

as the two girls made their way down the steps of the orlando residence, mackenzie spotted johnny waiting patiently on the couch with his phone in his hand, texting someone and her wide smile that was once present faded.

johnny had taken notice of how close will and kenzie had gotten from the beach yesterday and it made him somewhat jealous from all the attention the brunette was giving the new boy.

he felt a pair of burning eyes on him as he heard the two girls make their way down the stairs.

once they were all ready to go, all three teenagers made their way into johnnys black range rover that blended in with the pitch black sky behind them.

awkward silence filled the air as mackenzie's eyes focused on johnnys through the front rear view mirror. for the first time, both of them didn't know what to say.

"wow this party looks crazy" lauren gasped as johnny pulled up into the driveway. the house was a typlical teenager party scene, red solo cups scatterd around, loud music projecting from inside the house, drunk teenagers everywhere.

mackenzie and lauren stepped into the house hand in hand, followed by a strangely quiet john. "im gonna go get us some drinks!" lauren shouted over the obnoctiously loud music that was blaring.