Guilty Parties [ NoRenMin ]...

By pentagone_0ff

Everyone is distanced from one another. Families separated, friendships broken. This is the future society. ... More

- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Thirty Two -
- Thirty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Thirty Eight -
- Thirty Nine -
- Forty -
- Forty One -
- Forty Two -
- Forty Three -
- Forty Four -
- Forty Five -
- Forty Six -
- Forty Seven -
- Forty Eight -
- Forty Nine -
- Fifty -
- Fifty One -
- Fifty Two -
- Fifty Three -
- Fifty Four -
- Fifty Six -
- Fifty Seven -
- Fifty Eight -
- Fifty Nine -
- Sixty -
- Sixty One -
- Sixty Two -
- Sixty Three -
- Sixty Four -
- Sixty Five -
- Sixty Six -
- Sixty Seven -
- Sixty Eight -
- Sixty Nine -
q & a
q & a answers

- Fifty Five -

1.4K 98 122
By pentagone_0ff

"So you're finally awake?"

Renjun groaned, turning away from the deep voice he recognized as Jeno, only to be met with a pair of arms.

Not caring, he allowed himself to get comfortable in the newfound arms.

He heard someone snicker, but he continued to ignore it as he pushed himself further into the unknown person's arms.

Soon he felt the breath of the other person on his cheek, which almost woke him up the rest of the way, before just shuffling himself to where he couldn't feel it anymore.

Which led him to him unintentionally kissing the other person's arm, or so he thought.

He smiled contently, ready to fall back asleep until a rather loud noise rang through wherever Renjun was.

Wait, he paused, still tired, where am I?

He scrunched his eyes, trying to himself up, before opening his eyes.

The first thing his vision was lead to seeing was skin.

Confused, he furrowed his eyebrows before leaning back and seeing where he was.

He had been kissing the collarbone of Jaemin, who was now looking at him.

Renjun smiling sheepishly up at the younger, before letting him go.

"S-sorry," he mumbled, sitting up on the cushion they were laid on.

Jaemin only smiled brightly, looking at the older fondly.

"Why? I'm fine," he said, putting his elbow behind his head, propping it up, and looking at the older.

"He would've liked it more if you did more," Jeno's voice surprising Renjun as the eldest of the three whipped his head in the other's direction.

"W-what? Jaemin?" Renjun stuttered, looking at the youngest boy of their trio.

"He's not wrong," Jaemin simply answered, a smirk prominent.

"U-uh-"

"Taeyong's waiting with the other guys. They were waiting for you two, come on," Jeno told them, amused at the flustered Renjun.

Renjun got off of the bed, or was it a chair? Renjun wasn't sure, but he needed to get away from these boys quick, or else he'd do something he wasn't quite prepared for.

Following Jeno out of the room, he felt Jaemin following them until they made it back into the 'screening' room they had been told to sit in earlier.

Taeyong was with the other boys, waiting for the trio.

As they made it to their seats, Jaemin cuddling Renjun on the right, still a little bit drowsy, as Jeno held his hand on his left.

Jaemin held their hands, bringing them into Renjun's lap, before the three looked up at Taeyong and the other boys.

Renjun smiled softly at the action, and looked up to Taeyong, who also held a soft look at the three.

"So," he started, looking at all of the boys' faces, "we've run the tests."

Tension hung in the air at the words.

"And?" Mark asked, hesitant as he sat beside the trio and Donghyuck.

"They were positive."

Silence was added to the tension, until Renjun spoke up, voice suddenly serious.

"That means we're Defects. Or, at least, we were implanted with successful Defect DNA."

"Yes, but we've collected the abilities that you all have. They were connected with the problems you were having on the Inside with Abigail. She had implanted them a long time ago, so them coming up now is a bit strange, but I think I know why now."

Taeyong was hesitant, but he knew they would need to know, or else it would eat them up inside.

"It was connected with puberty, and the project you guys were in before leaving. You were all worked on, including Jeno, which would explain the reason he has two abilities," Renjun looked at the younger boy in slight shock. Jeno hadn't told them that he had two abilities, and didn't elaborate on what it was that he could do.

Jaemin and Renjun had made a silent pact that they wouldn't push him, because they had seen first-hand a sample of what he was capable of.

"But, with this, Abigail had implanted each of you with Defect DNA to see if her plan would work. But you were all seemingly unsuccessful. Although Renjun was successful, his was seen as having an M.C.M., and was identified falsely. But he is so much more, just like all of you."

Everyone was dead silent, only letting Taeyong's voice and the sound of papers being flipped fill the room.

"Shall we start?"

They all nodded, wanting to know.

"Alright," Taeyong said, flipping to the first page of the stack he had.

"First is Jaemin," he said, looking at the boy.

Jaemin's grip on the twos' hands tightened, until Renjun squeezed it back in reassurance.

"You were having problems with drowsiness whilst at the dorm, correct?"

"Correct," Jaemin answered, trying his best to keep his voice from wavering.

"Well, that's a direct tie as to what you can do. We tested, and even manipulated your power, and we had Jeno copy it," Taeyong explained, looking at Jeno for a second, "and we found out that you manipulate the subconscious, specifically the state of mind during somnolence."

"Sleepiness or drowiness," Renjun whispered to the younger when he looked confused. Jaemin nodded in understanding.

"If you practice correctly, you could even lead someone into a coma that only you could wake them up from," Taeyong explained further, before turning another page.

"Chenle," the name making Jisung hold the other's hand, "out of all the other experiments, you were the second most successful. The DNA highlighted something that you were already good at on the mundane level. You have an ability called cataclysmic tone. You have a scream that could damage major cities, and can really harm others who are not prone to the sounds."

Donghyuck couldn't help but laugh a little at that.

It was ironic, what else could he do?

"Donghyuck," he immediately quit snickering at his name.

"You were having hunger problems, and that you were feeling like you were dying if you weren't eating. You have something along the lines of visceral manipulation. But it isn't theraputic, it's not to help others, you have the ability to control the internal organs of others, quite similar to telekinesis, but only on organs. We only deemed it visceral manipulation due to the 'moving of organs' topic," Taeyong informed.

Donghyuck still felt like this was a dream and only nodded.

"Mark, you were having problems with sensitivity. An example given was the paper cut situation," Mark nodded at the older.

"You have the mental manipulation of hypnotizing. It's similar, just without the need of other devices. Again similar to telekinesis, but you can only control others' movements against consent."

"Jisung," the youngest perked at his name, "you said you were constantly hyperactive. We've come to find that completely tied with your power. You have the ability to manipulate energy. Or Energy manipulation, shortened as EM. You can enhance or drain, and in the drain sense, you can make the energy your own."

"Lastly, Renjun," Taeyong said, no longer flipping the pages as he set them back in order onto his lap.

"You have unknown memory capacity, that was mildly similar to an M.C.M.'s, as well as the ability to read and remember codes that transmit from any device. We haven't come up with a specific name for this, but for now we're calling it device emulation."

Renjun nodded, letting the information code inside of his mind. He didn't fail to notice that Taeyong hadn't a paper for him, but questioned the notion no further.

Taeyong left the room shortly after, letting the boys sit in the silence as they thought everything over.

Donghyuck was the first to break the silence.

"It that what we are now? Defects?"

"No," Mark answered, wrapping an arm around the younger's shoulders.

"We are what we'll always be."

"And what's that?"

"Dreamies."

. . .

A/N:

so,

it's been a minute...

but 

ta da!

so,

i may have made another dream fanfic called 'dnyl club' and it's already at 100 votes???

like what did i do to deserve you beautiful people???

also lowkey made a Minsung ff called 'About McFuckin' Had it' based off of the fact that i work there and i've had this idea for like ever.

little promo for those bUT

thank you so much for reading!

until next time!

started : 2019.6.12
finished : 2019.6.13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 185 48
When Jeno happens upon his betrothed, his destined love, he is not only shocked but disgusted at the way he is being treated. He does what he can to...
27.8K 2K 30
what if in this universe, it was normal for tall and bulky people like jeno to be bottoms, and for small and cute guys like renjun to be tops? then...
330 19 10
"This is my game, you're simply a pawn in the grand scheme of things." Na Jaemin, Lead Detective. Alyxandria Lee, Heir to Kings Mafia. A long hist...
13K 611 19
It's easy to generalise everyone's personality when you start at a new school. So who could blame Renjun when he does exactly that? Except, maybe he'...