Anpawman [BTS] โœ“

By moonvanjoon

[Hybrid AU] [โœ“] It was all supposed to be fun and games. He wasn't supposed to arrive late and get locked out... More

-Intro-
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
XXX
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
Epilogue
Thank You

022

3.5K 213 20
By moonvanjoon

Yoongi

Yoongi wasn't thinking straight as he ran out of the Anpanman facility, adrenaline clouding his mind as he runs onto the streets, the only thing in his mind is getting his precious items back.

No matter what.

He was aware that the facility was far from their hideout but he didn't care, his only regret being that he didn't tell the boys where he was going.

It's okay Yoongi. He tells himself inhaling. They would want to tag along, and that would put them in danger, it's better this way.

Contrary to the younger pair, Yoongi was experienced and knew the streets very well, knowing several useful shortcuts and hiding places.

He has gone in and out of their hideout unnoticed, he can do it again.

With a determined nod, Yoongi pauses for a second, cat ears twitching as he listens far in the distance for any signs of trouble, and when the coast is clear, he swiftly breaks into a run and disappears, becoming one with the shadows of the forest.

A few feet in front of him, Yoongi can smell their scent, faint, but still there, which meant he had to make this quick. Fortunately for him, he always kept them in the same place.

Got them.

Yoongi thinks to himself clutching the three metal pieces close to his chest, letting out a relieved breath.

To any person they would seem unimportant, but to him, they meant a lot.

It was one of the few things they had that gave them something closer to that of regular humans, to having a life without being just another subject in a lab, and that, was what most of them could only dream of.

Safely putting them in his pocket, Yoongi climbs up the ladder, his eyes scanning the perimeter before he jumps out, sprinting into the nearby canopy of trees after locking the door.

He would be lying if he said that he wasn't feeling nervous, going back was too much of a risk, and much to his dismay, his suspicions came true.

As he reaches one of the less busy streets, Yoongi's lips curl into a snarl, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up as something flies by him.

When he looks down at his leg he sees something sticking out. Angrily, Yoongi mutters something under his breath and quickly takes the dark off, throwing it to the side as he attempts to run again.

He manages to run a few blocks ahead, but soon the liquid starts taking effect causing Yoongi to fall to his knees, closing his eyes to try to shake himself out of it.

"We increased the dosage." A voice says with a low, deep chuckle. "There's no way it's going to wear off as fast as before," he pauses, "Yoongi."

🐾🐾🐾

"What?" EunMin exclaims in disbelief as Namjoon delivers the news.

"He's been gone for around two hours and a half and I have a bad feeling about it." Namjoon says shooting Taehyung an apologetic look.

"Do you have any idea where he went?" EunMin asks but Taehyung shakes his head lowering his gaze to the ground. "It's okay Tae, we'll find him." She reassures giving him a side hug.

"Let's go." Namjoon says putting his jacket on, ignoring the throbbing pain on his ankle as he walks.

"Hyung! Noona!" A voice calls out somewhere in front of them. "Hobi hyung is waiting for you in the van!"

"Thanks Kook-ah." Namjoon says heading straight for the vehicle, giving Jungkook a questioning look when he steps into the car with them.

"You're not coming." EunMin says.

"I can help." Jungkook says buckling his seatbelt. "I can help you find hyung faster."

"Alright, but you can only help us find him, the rest is up to us, deal?" Namjoon says.

"Deal." Jungkook says with a firm nod.

"Let's go find Yoongi." Hoseok says pressing on the accelerator.

"Wait!" Jungkook suddenly calls out, making Hoseok abruptly press on the break. "I think I hear something." He says opening the door and running out, followed by the two detectives, his bunny ears more alert that they had ever seen them.

"Other there!" Jungkook says pointing at a nearby alley.

"Okay, but stay here Jungkook." EunMin firmly says. "We'll call if we need back up."

"And cover your ears." Namjoon says pulling his ears down. "Please take of him hyung." He adds looking at Hoseok who gives him an 'okay' sign.

Namjoon and EunMin run through the streets in the direction Jungkook pointed to, trying to locate the sound of the voices as they approach.

The pair slows down their pace as they near the alley, their eyes widening when they see Yoongi standing on the ground on all fours breathing heavily, his arms shaking slightly with the effort of keeping himself up.

A few feet away from Yoongi, a man approaches him, his steps firm and determined as he strides towards the hybrid.

Come on Yoongi. Namjoon thinks to himself, protruding his jaw as he watches the man close in on him. Move.

EunMin's eyes land on the dart a few feet away, her eyes widening when she realizes what's going on, and as the man takes out a knife and gets ready to attack, she can't stand by and watch anymore.

"Yoongi!" EunMin shouts standing away from her hiding place, surprising both Namjoon and herself by her sudden action.

Yoongi side glances at her and tries to move but his body stays frozen in place, the warning in his mouth stuck halfway and unable to come out.

What are you doing here? Yoongi thinks to himself. You're just going to make things worse.

The man smirks in response, instead taking out a gun and pointing it at the hybrid.

"Well, well, well, this isn't what I had in mind but it'll have to do."

Yoongi closes his eyes and braces himself for impact as he hears the shot fired, but instead, his body is thrown to the side by a strong force.

Yoongi grits his teeth as his head collides with something, slowly processing what just happened, until a groan comes from the person who rescued him, and Yoongi realizes that Namjoon took the shot from him.

As Namjoon catches his breath, he quickly takes out the dart from his arm, rubbing the spot where it hit.

EunMin uses this opportunity to attack the distracted person, who breaks into a run as he sees her heading his way.

"J-Hope! Get Yoongi out of here!" She shouts and Hoseok who had approached as backup, nods, carrying the hybrid who wants to protest but doesn't have the strength to.

EunMin on the hand, pulls out her radio and makes a call to capture the suspect as soon as he climbs up over the wall.

"Calling all units." She says gripping the radio tighter. "We have a suspect on the run. He's a male around 1.80 cm, wearing a cap and a navy blue uniform. The suspect is also armed so approach with caution."

"Copy that."Someone immediately replies. "This is unit 12. We are on our way."

"Copy that." EunMin says shoving her radio back into her pocket as she runs back to Namjoon, who is still laying on the ground trying to catch his breath.

"Namjoon." She says carefully placing her hands behind his back to help him sit up, her eyes immediately scanning his body for any signs of injuries.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She mutters over and over, her eyes moist with tears. "That was so stupid." She whispers dropping her head.

"I'm fine EunMin-ah." Namjoon says giving her a small smile. "It wasn't a bullet." He says slightly grunting, slowly opening his hand to reveal a dart.

A dart?

Moments later, a patrol car arrives flashing its blue and red lights across the alley.

"Detective Kim, detective Lee." The officer bows. "I'm sorry to inform that we lost the suspect." He reports bowing again, the detectives letting out a small sigh.

"We figured he was prepared to escape." EunMin says. "Did you see anything that might help us catch him?"

"We are currently working on that ma'am." He replies.

"Thank you for your hard work." She says bowing, turning her attention back towards Namjoon. "Are you okay to stand up?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He says, legs slightly wobbling as he stands up, making him rests his hands on his knees. "I just need a minute."

"Detectives." Captain Suho says with a small bow.

"Captain." They simultaneously reply returning the bow.

"We can take it from here." He says examining the area. "I need you to file a report as soon as possible but for now, please make sure you take care of yourselves."

"Yes sir."

"Just tell me one thing," he says as he turns around, "was it them?"

"Y-yes." EunMin replies looking down.

"Very well. I'll leave you to it then." He adds before walking away, leaving them to head back to the facility.

A tired looking Jin receives them as soon as they step out of the van, carefully placing Yoongi on a stretcher before rolling him in.

"How long has he been unconscious?" He asks, slightly opening his eyes to look at his pupils.

"For around half an hour." EunMin replies helping Namjoon onto the wheelchair.

"I-is hyung okay?" Jungkook asks holding onto Yoongi's hand.

"He's fine Jungkook-ah." Jin reassures with a smile. "He's completely knocked out. They probably used a sedative so it will take a while to wear off but he'll be okay when he wakes up."

"Thank you hyung." The bunny hybrid replies with a grateful nod.

"How about you Namjoon-ah?" Jin asks moving on to his next patient.

"I'm fine hyung." He says with tired smile. "But I got shot with a dart and we don't know what was in it."

"Okay. I'll run some blood tests to check." Jin says finishing his notes before he heads to the cabinets to gather his supplies.

"Go home EunMin-ah." Namjoon says looking at the quiet girl, who furiously shakes her head at the suggestion.

"I-I c-can't." She says making him sigh, his hand grabbing hers to pull her closer.

"Please?" He begs lifting her chin with his finger. "We all need to get some rest, I'll meet you back at home when hyung is done okay?"

When the girl doesn't budge, he cups her face and looks at her. "Please." He begs pressing their foreheads together.

"O-okay." She finally complies.

Hi lovelies! I'm back with another update. I'm not very familiar with police terminology since this is my first time writing something like this, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to pm me.^^

Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful day!
~Van
(2019/10/26)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 3.1K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...
30.2K 1.7K 43
Cara Randall has dedicated her life to helping protect and save hybrids. Her hospital and shelter, Sanctuary, helps the injured or mistreated hybrids...
548K 24K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
722K 35.5K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...