Bullets || Peter Parker

By Frayed-Apart

"So all he has to do is click his fingers and half the universe dies?" "No snaps for Thanos then". Peter Par... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Part 2 : End Game
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
A small note
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
A little something
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Epilogue
Note
Q&A
Graduation day (Oneshot)
Oneshot collection.

Four

11.3K 529 39
By Frayed-Apart

Being beamed up by a unknown alien spaceship was not what Emil had pictured his day going. Above him, the unconscious wizard had been pulled into a round hole, disappearing within the dark belly of the ship. Kicking out as the entrance grew closer, Emil succeeded in flipping himself upside down. Below him, Peter was struggling in the beam's glare, precious few feet away from Emil's grasp.

"Emil!" Peter called, hand reaching out desperately. Emil stretched but there was inches separating their grasp.

"Peter!" Emil cried as his feet was sucked into the ship. He pointed to his right ear where the com was nestled hidden behind his mask. Even if they were separated, they would be able to keep in contact. Peter nodded, face worried as Emil was fully absorbed into the ship. The hatch closing behind him.

The gloom of the ship was blinding compared to the light outside. It took a second for Emil's eyes to adjust, even with his night vision. It was all the lizard Alien needed to lift him powerless into the air as he levitated the body of the wizard on to a platform in front of a control panel. Emil made no effort to struggle as he was moved around the room. The alien was concentrating on the wizard, chaining him up with inch thick iron before approaching the control panel. A huge window opened up in the wall in front, New York City lying below a blue sky. The ship began to hum, turning a moving outwards back towards space.

Anxiety rose in Emil's throat. "Oi", he shouted, struggling and twisting in the air. "What do you want with me?"

The alien looked at him as if he was a toddler with a tantrum. With a wave of his hand, Emil was flung into a corner with a clang. The impact sent pain throbbing through him and he groaned. "Hush child", the alien said in his creepy patronising voice, lifting Emil up into the air before him. "My great lord Thanos has plans for the stones, and if I'm right about you then you shall join those plans".

Emil had no idea what the Alien was talking about but it didn't sound good. "Fuck Thanos!" He spat. "I'm not going to be apart of his stupid plans".

The alien smirked. "Oh you will, or you will perish. I've had enough of this chatter". He waved a hand as if he was conducting a orchestra and Emil was pinned into the corner of the room within the shadows. Metal lifted up around his body, wrapping it in a cold and immovable embrace. Two pieces slithered forwards, one covering his jaw and mouth whilst the other melted over his eyes, fixing his head still.

"Better", the Alien remarked as more metal sealed itself around him. "You can sit there silently until I remember you".Under the weight of the iron and the constriction around his torso had him feeling light headed, unable to breathe in the dark. Flashes of the battle against the vulture over a year ago where Emil and Peter had been buried under a collapsing building had Emil panicking. Back then, when he was unable to breathe under the rubble, Peter had lifted him free. But this time Emil was stuck in a ship moving rapidly through space without Peter to pull him free. Overwhelmed, he fainted.

An explosion vibrated through the ship, shocking Emil from his unconscious state. There was a terrible pulling sensation as all the air was drawn to one point. Emil felt himself shift slightly, the restraining metal keeping him in place. Based on the sensations, he guessed that a hole must been blown in the side of the ship. This caused hope to rise in him, maybe it was Mr Stark, a rescue. Hopefully they would seal the hole before everyone suffocated otherwise it would be a rather pointless rescue.

As he thought, the terrible pulling sensations stopped and Emil fell limp within his metal case. Whoever had caused the sudden take over of the ship had moved towards the control panels, the murmur of voices just on the edge of his hearing. Though, whilst the threat of space suffocation was gone, Emil still was restricted by the metal caging him to the floor. He coughed, trying to draw some attention. It didn't work.

"No you are a stowaway. You should have stayed at home!" One of the voices rose in volume. Emil recognised Tony Stark's frustrated tone.

"No", another voice that had Emil perking up answered. "I'm not leaving without my boyfriend", Peter stated stubbornly. "Where is He?" His heart kept upon hearing Peter speak. Relief and anxiety filled him and he tried to speak around the metal on his jaw. Not sound came out.

"I did not see where the Alien put him", a third voice, who Emil guessed was the wizard.

"Oh come on Strange", Tony huffed. "Where's the kid? He's gotta be here somewhere".

Emil coughed again, fingers tapping against the floor, praying that this would work. "Wait!" Peter called over Stark and Strange's arguing. "I think I hear him". Emil coughed for a third time and there was the sound of running feet.

"Emil!" Peter gasped as he found the other. He was wrapped tightly in thick metal strips with only the top of his head and the tips of his fingers visible. It was as if he had been covered in metal spiderweb. Immediately Peter tore frantically at the metal with his hands, using his strength to bend the strips back. A hand rested on his shoulder as Tony knelt down next to him. His suit had formed around his hand and he was cutting away at the metal with a concentrated laser. As each metal strip was cut and bent out of the way more and more of Emil became visible.

"Hey, I'm going to remove the metal over your face", Peter spoke gently. His left arm and torso were mostly free and Emil squeezed Peter's leg in confirmation. Taking a corner of the metal in each hand, Peter carefully bent it back. Almost instantly Emil was tugging down his mask and breathing heavily.

"Hi". He smiled up at Peter. "This makes it the second time you've saved me from being trapped. I think I'm developing claustrophobia". Peter laughed and bent forewords to press a kiss to Emil's forehead.

"Well, we will get you out soon kiddo", Tony reassured as he cut the last metal strip on Emil's left leg. Peter placed a chaste peck to his Boyfriend's lips before resuming moving the metal around his neck and shoulders.

Once Emil had been freed from the cold floor he pushed himself into a sitting position and pulled Peter into a hug. Peter hummed in his ear, one hand stroking through his hair as he helped his boyfriend to his feet. "You okay?" He asked. The tightness of the metal had left red lines and bruises over any exposed skin. Peter rubbed his thumb over the red splotches.

"I'm fine", Emil smiled. He turned to face Tony and the wizard. The wizard, or Strange as he had been called, was now awake and was standing behind Tony with an arrogant air of superiority.

"Emil Barnes, or Boo", Emil introduced himself.

The wizard gave him a quick once over. "Dr Strange", he replied curtly. Emil ignored the tone.

Turning to Tony, he smiled. "Thanks for your help Mr Stark".

"No problem kid. Now that you're both okay, could you please teleport you and peter back home?" Tony asked, voice exasperated.

Emil glanced towards the window, watching the moving space. "I don't know if I can", he muttered, face torn. Tony and Peter blinked. "Why not?"

"When I teleport on Earth, it's all within the same atmosphere. It is not hard for me to port my body anywhere within an atmosphere I'm familiar with. But even then, when I'm porting more than myself then I use up twice the amount of energy. We are so far from earth that if I teleport, the energy could cause an explosion and destroy the ship. But if I teleport with Peter then the energy used could potentially drain me, killing me". There was a stunned silence.

"I mean", Emil drawled. "It's hypothetically possible. But it's highly likely to kill me and who ever I'm taking".

"Nope, no, don't do that", Peter stuttered. He took Emil's hand. "We aren't leaving".

Tony let out a frustrated groan. "Teenagers! Why do I bother?"

Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 208 5
Your favorite couple, Natasha and Tony have a son, his name's Peter. I guess you can suppose what comes next is only up to fate? Sequel oneshot book...
135K 3K 14
"every thought is a battle, every breath is a war and i don't think we're winning anymore." peter parker x oc thor odinson x oc steve rogers x oc g...
200K 7.7K 32
What happens after you die? What happens after you lose the fight, lose your loved ones? What happens to your loved ones? What comes next? Well, t...