Bad vampire

By JiminPark17A

☆It takes strength to resist the dark side. Only the weak embrace it and those who oppose it are more powerfu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 17

20 2 0
By JiminPark17A

*It's been awhile now since we left the school and entered the mystical forest. My feet hurt so much, so I stopped my track.

Jimin: Are you okay Y/n?
Y/n: I feel like I am walking on feathers!!
Jimin: You shouldn't feel anything then...
Y/n: Exactly! I can't feel my feet anymore! Just let me die here...You'll have to do this without me...I'm ready to die...YOU CAN TAKE ME LORD-ouch.

*Jimin just hit the back of my head. Maybe I overreacted. Anyway.

Jimin: Come on, I'll give you a piggyback ride.
Y/n: *gasps*Jimin is posessed,you can't deny it Jin.
Jin: Indeed he is...
Jimin: Okay just die here, we don't need you anyway-
Y/n: Okay okay come here!

*He kneels down and bends over so I can easily climb on his back. Once I'm fully sat, he gets up. Well he is trying to...

Jimin: You are so heavy. How is that even possible...
Y/n: I'm sorry.
Jimin: Oh...H-hm...I was joking, don't be sad...

~Aww did he just feel bad..?He is cute.~
*He gets up very easily and adjust my position so he feels comfortable.We are good to go!

Y/n: So where does that crazy bish lives?
Suga: She lives at the very north, in a tree or something like that. We are nearly there.
Y/n: Great! Jimin if I am to heavy you can put me down, don't worry my feet feel better.
Jimin: Don't worry I am fine, you are really light.
Y/n: Thanks..? I guess.
Suga: ~You two are so embarrassing...~
Y/n: ~What did we do?~
Suga: ~Nothing nothing...~

Jin: Alright Y/n get ready to do...whatever you'll do...She lives at the end of that bridge.

*I just whine as I get of Jimin's back. ~It felt really great being on top of him tho...It sounds weird, but whatever...He smells good...~

Jimin: ~You know that i can hear you...~

~Y/N YOU ARE SUCH A DUMBASS OH MY GOD! I look at him and he just kinda like 😉😏 which is really unsettling...and sexy.~

Jimin: ~Thanks you too~ *wink wink*
Y/n: ~Just stop.Go die...Thanks?~ Let's go!

*We all begin walking and we cross the bridge. In front of us was a very tall and dense tree, with a cute door on it...Here we are..

Fairy: AAAAAAAAAAHHH GUESTS!!!!

*I immediately run and hide behind Jimin. This bish is crazy...

Fairy: Well, how can i help you sweet boys?

*Jin coughs a little to clear his voice and started.

Jin: Hello miss, we need your help because-
Fairy: *dramatic gasp*You brought me a present!!!
Suga: A prese-

*I find myself being pulled forward really hard. Shit.

Fairy: You look really tasty honey...😉

*She starts stroking my right cheek with her hand and looks really...lustful. I hardly get away from her grip.

Y/n: Y-yah I am not a sextoy! We need your help and we need it right now.

*The fairy looked suprises. She stepped back and clicked her tounge.

Fairy: Don't you talk to me like that girl! I ain't helping anyone without a reward.
Y/n: Oh well you aren't going to get anything from us you crazy fly.
Fairy: *scoffs*Suit yourself.

*She turns back and was about to close the door. Jin quickly hits my head.

Suga: No! We will give you whatever you want, just tell us!

*She stops and turns back around, with a stupid smirk on her face.

Fairy: I want the girl.
Y/n: Oh well, Jin she wants you.
Jin: I am offended.
Suga: Y/n stop fooling around and accept the deal.
Y/n: What n-
Suga:~Y/n say yes.~

*He sounds really serious.

Y/n: Tsk fine...

*I say this while looking away. Suddenly the fairy claps her hands and smiles brightly.

Fairy: Perfect! Oh please come in and be my guests!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 69 15
Your a girl who has gone thourgh a lot of crazy things.But meeting vampires that's the least thing you thought was crazy.But there just one In partic...
4K 279 17
The lover of a vampire but killer of a werewolf. You don't remember your parents. All you have are your brother and uncle along his family. Things we...
76.8K 3.4K 52
"I am her darkest desire" _________________________ "Are you afraid of me?" She looked in his dead, cold eyes and answered, "no" "Then why were you r...
250K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...