kidult :: scoups

yeonpiri

"๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ?" ะ•ั‰ะต

U
I
V
E
R
S
E
&
Y
O
U
T H A N K Y O U

N

2.8K 81 9
yeonpiri

[Seohyun's P.O.V.] (2016, Daegu)

It already had been 8 years since Seungcheol left. We actually changed alot. Seungcheol's group, Seventeen is pretty popular these days. I am happy for him.

Today, I am going to Seoul. I got hired at Pledis Entertainment. That's Seungcheol's company, I still wonder if he remembers me?

My trip to Seoul is in 6 hours so I got plenty of time. I went by the flower shop in the next block. Once I got the flowers I need, I went to a pretty simple but modern house. I knocked on the door.

The door opened and revealed Mrs. Lee.
"Oh! Seohyun! I didn't know you will visit! I didn't clean my hou-" "It is okay Mrs. Lee, This is actually my last time seeing you this year. I'm going to Seoul, I got a job there at Seungcheol's company." I said as I hugged her.

"Oh, be safe and have a nice trip to Seoul Seohyun! And say Hi to Seungcheol for me!" She said. "Okay Halmoni" I said as I am about to leave her yard.

She waved so I waved back.

I got to my doorstep and opened the house, took my bags and went outside and waited for my Brother, Dohyun. He will drive me to the train station.

Before I lost my patience, he came. I opened the back of his car and placed my stuffs there. I opened the door of his car and I was greeted by a 7 year old girl.

"Auntie!" I'm going to miss these koala hugs. I was hugged by Jinhae, my niece.

Once I arrived, I grabbed my stuffs and hugged my niece and my brother.

I went inside the train and looked down the window. I will miss Daegu.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

A King And His Queen: OP Godzilla OC X Susan luke0109

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

45.7K 687 18
Tom Magnus and Susan Murphy were best friends when they were kids. But when a speeding car charges towards Susan, Tom saves her but tragically sacrif...
" LOST " --- [ Svt - Scoups FF ] Seventeen ff carat

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

6K 212 21
The manager closed the door of the car without noticing all the members in the car as they drove away to the airport and a member was left out at the...
Hate Tutor || Hong Jisoo|| da-rum-da-rim-da

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

18.6K 902 48
Haeun and Joshua hated each other. Ever since they were kids, they were always competing and arguing. Haeun was the rebellious and funny girl in scho...
88.5K 3.6K 18
"do you have this type of book in this library?" -wonwoo short story-