Immortals (Servamp fanfic)

By Crazy_Otaku_55

Mahiru finally lives in peace with his Servamp. Until number nine appears. Ninth Servamp. Servamp of Vanity... More

~ First Chapter ~
~ Second Chapter ~
~ Third Chapter ~
~ Fourth Chapter ~
~ Fifth Chapter ~
~ Sixth Chapter ~
~ Seventh Chapter ~
~ Eighth Chapter ~
~ Ninth Chapter ~
~ Tenth Chapter ~
~ Eleventh Chapter ~
~ Twelfth Chapter ~
~ Thirteenth Chapter ~
~ Fourteenth Chapter ~
~ Fifteenth Chapter ~
~ Sixteenth Chapter ~
~ Seventeenth Chapter ~
~ Eighteenth Chapter ~
~ Twentieth Chapter ~
~ Twenty First Chapter ~
~ Twenty Second Chapter ~
~ Twenty Third Chapter ~
~ Twenty Fourth Chapter ~
~ Twenty Fifth Chapter ~

~ Nineteenth Chapter ~

605 6 2
By Crazy_Otaku_55

The sun illuminated the streets of an unknown city. The girl in gray-black school uniform with a turquoise green tie walked down the street. She held a brown school bag in her arms. Her long, lilac hair was falling down her back. Her bangs fell straight to her forehead as her brown eyes wandered in the street.

Taiga, Leah thought. The girl paused when she heard the sound. Her brown eyes turned to the left. There was a small cardboard box. She slowly came near and peered inside. The black little kitten was inside and meowed with closed eyes.

"Hey, baby..." murmured the girl, squatting down next to the box. "Where are you from?"

She put her school bag on the floor. She raised the kitten in her arms and started to lightly pet her. The cat purred and nuzzled her head in her hand. The girl smiled, picked up the bag and got up. She started running down the street with a cat in her arms.

She stopped after ten minutes in front of the large white - green house. She went into the yard, closing the iron door behind her. She walked into the house through the brown door that closed behind her with a loud crash.

"Emma, dear." said the man with black hair and gentle brown eyes. "Welcome home."

"Thank you, dad." the girl smiled. "Mom is not home?"

"No, dear, why?" her father asked.

"Oh, I'm just asking..." murmured Emma on what her father sent a suspicious look. "What?"

"Whenever you ask me that, you are up to something. Come on, tell me."

Emma rolled her eyes and took a kitten out. She slept in her hands. Father's eyes widened.

"Well... That's a surprise." he said. "Just do not get her out of the room when mom comes."

"I will not take him out." Emma said. "And there is no chance. If she finds out, she would throw him out."

"It is male?" the father asked, looking at the cat. "Maybe if you kiss him, he will turn into a prince on a white horse."

"Dad..." muttered Emma silently with a smile. "That's what happens if you kiss a frog."

"I'm joking." the father grinned and pushed the girl towards the stairs. "Go on. Wash it, it stinks."

"Are you sure it's not me?" Emma laughed as she climbed up the stairs.

"Both of you. You can take a shower too. I'll bring you lunch in the room."

"I was planning, thank you!"

She ran up the stairs. School bag was left in his huge white-walled room. She went with her cat in her hands to the bathroom, she wrapped her sleeves and let warm water. The cat now had open eyes and watched what Emma was doing. She took off her jacket and tie and turned to the cat.

"Come..." she whispered softly.

A short fight played, but she managed to put the cat in the water. She was scrubbing his fur and drying it in the end. On his neck she tied a black necklace with a golden bell. She came to the room and put him on her big double bed.

"How do I call you?" she said to herself thoughtfully. "Blacky? No, too easy. Um..." she sighed and buried her face in bed. "I have no idea, I'll figure something out."

She drew the curtains because the strong afternoon sun was beating directly in her window. She lit the lamp on the table and stretched. She took a spring dress from the closet and went to the bathroom. She stood under the shower and turned on the hot water.

"Emma, you have lunch in the room." she heard her father's voice through the door. "I'm going to a grocery store."

"Thank you." she said. "Come back quickly."

She closed her eyes to relax. She was so excluded from the world that she did not hear the opening of the bathroom door. When she closed the water, she took the towel and wrapped it around herself. She opened the curtain and almost screamed when she found herself face to face with an unknown young man.

"W-Who are you ?!" she screamed moving away.

She kept her towel so it would not fall. She was practically naked in front of an unknown young man. He looked at her with lazy red eyes.

"Not that you dragged me just at home, but yeah..." muttered irritated young man with icy blue hair.

She looked at his neck where hung black necklace with a gold bell. She blinked several times.

"Y-You're a cat?" she asked quietly and insecure.

"Ugh, what a pain..."

With the small poof, the young man turned into a black cat. Emma came out of the tub and raised the cat in the air. She squinted at him. He looked at her with red eyes. Another poof, and again, in front of her stood a young man with icy blue hair. Her hands were beneath his shoulders, his body close to her.

"Um, I wanted to ask you where the snacks are? I know you said that your mom should not know I was here, so I wanted to..." he paused as she squealed. "What happened?"

"I-I am half naked..." she muttered quietly turning her back on him. "Do not look at me."

"I did not see anything..." he said frowning. "And now I can not see anything too."

"W-What are you exactly?" she asked, turned with her back to him.

She felt her hair being let out from the clumsy bun. He took a string of her purple hair and began to twist it around his finger.

"I'm Sleepy Ash, Servamp of Sloth."

"Servamp?" she asked frowning.

"This is so troublesome, I could die..."

Emma irritated sighed and threw her head back. She rubbed her temples and looked at him.

"Just go to my room. I'll bring you snacks, and you'll explain everything to me."

Without one word, Sleepy Ash turned and walked out of the bathroom. Emma put on her spring dress. She left the bathroom and picked up various snacks in the kitchen. When she got back to the room, she found Sleepy Ash lying stretched on her bed. She threw the snacks on the bed and folded her arms across her chest.

"Explanation, now."

She sat down opposite him as he explained what he was. He finished explaining after ten minutes. Suddenly there was a silence between them. Sleepy Ash held a snack bag in his hands and lazily ate them. Emma fought with her thoughts.

"So, the decision is up to me?" she asked quietly.

When he nodded, Emma sighed deeply. She should give him to drink her blood. And then after that... Entering the world of vampires sounded scary. Still, she reached out her hand to him. Sleepy Ash raised an eyebrow lazily.

"Just... You know..." muttered Emma, looking away. "Drink."

"Are you sure of that?"

She nodded her head in silence. Sleepy Ash approached her hand and dug his fangs into her. Emma bit her lip when it sting. She did not want to seem weak. He ended up with drinking and wiped away the blood from the rest of the mouth. Blue - black chains appeared in the air merging them.

"Well, now you are my Eve." he said quietly as Emma smiled. "Give me a name."

"Ash." she looked at him with a gentle smile. "Your real name is Sleepy Ash. I do not want it to be so different from that."

Ash blushed a little because of her smile. He scratched his face and looked away. There was a sudden opening of the front door, and then the scream as if someone was fighting. Emma jumped in place and bowed her head between her legs. The voices became stronger and Ash could hear the voice of her dad as he fought with a woman.

"What is happening?" he asked quietly.

"They're arguing... They're arguing again..." muttered quietly Emma putting hands on her ears.

There was heard breaking of glass. Once more she jumped in place and bit her lip. Ash blinked several times before he realized it. Her dad and mom were fighting. Slowly he pulled her toward himself and hugged her.

The picture began to shake. In front of Leah, they only showed the division of the past. Like Taiga desperately wanted to stop them. Several of them showed moments when her parents had been fighting; Kuro, or Ash, held her in her hands while she was crying, and the screams were heard.

One was showing when mom moved away from them. Others showed the moments when Taiga trained with her weapon. She was holding katana while blue - black and chains were around her wrists. The next memory was when she was fighting with Kuro against a vampire.

She stopped in one memory. It was night, was not known exactly how many hours. Hours or two after midnight. Emma was lying in bed as her tears creaked down her cheeks. All the insults she had from her peers went through her head. 

"Emma, why are you crying?" asked a high-pitched voice beside her.

She quickly wiped her eyes and shook her head. She forced a smile.

"I'm not crying..."

"Do not lie to me, Emma." suddenly the voice became deeper and the mattress dwindled. "What happened?"

She shook her head again. Her eyes were covered with her hands so Ash could not see her face. She felt when he moved her arms out of her eyes. Her cheeks had become red when she realized that he now she was sitting on her. His hands held hers on the bed on either side of her head. Red eyes were looking at her.

"What are you doing?" she hissed blinking several times until her vision sharpened.

"What happened today at school?" he asked in a serious voice.

"Some girls from my class were teasing." she said quietly, giving up trying to fight.

"About what?"

"N-Nothing special." she glanced away from him.

"If it is not special, why are you crying?"

There was a brief silence. Then Emma sighed.

"It's just... Sometimes words are very painful." she whispered, not looking at him.

He watched her for a while. As she lied so below him. He put his hand on her cheek softly.

"Do not even listen to them..." he mumbled lazily. "Whatever someone says to you, I think you're beautiful."

And she was beautiful. That fragile little human who lied beneath him somehow special in his heart. She looked with her brown eyes in his. Ash felt he would lose control soon.

"Ash..." she began quietly raising her hand to his shirt and gently pulling him toward herself.

And she was losing control too. He was sitting above her, looking at her with red intense eyes. All she wanted was to press her lips on his.

Before she was able to say something, he leaned over her. One of his legs ended up between hers, and his hands clenched the sheet. Ash leaned over to her neck, moving her purple hair back. Emma shivered when his fangs brushed her neck.

He slowly sank fangs into her neck. He did not like to drink blood from the neck because in the neck is one of the big arteries. He did not want to hurt her. But this time he risked. Emma bit her lip, trying to keep a moan. He detached from her neck and licked the rest of the blood from it. She shivered when he looked at her.

"Emma." he said hoarsely. "I... I'll lose control..."

Her cheeks became rosy. She went her hand slowly under his shirt to touch his soft and hot skin. He shivered and closed his eyes for a moment. With one hand, Ash did the same to her. He slowly began to lift it and pass his fingers on her soft skin. Emma closed her eyes, releasing a sigh when he went up with his hand. At a time when Ash lowered his lips to hers, the door to her room opened. 

Her dad entered the room and noticed Emma quietly sleeping with the black cat on the stomach. He smiled gently, stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him. As soon as he had done so, Emma giggled from shame, and Ash turned into a human form and laid alongside her. She fell silent and Ash looked at her. He moved hair from her face and gently glanced at her with his red eyes.

The memories began to spin again. One showed how girls in her class insult her, another showed her fighting with the vampires, the third one showed the big black lion and her trying to calm it down, the fourth showing how Emma ran through the street with hair in ponytail while Ash was sitting at her shoulder.

The memory stopped at one that showed Emma arguing with her father. The last thing she shouted before taking Ash and leaving the house was: 'You're at least dead.'

"Why did you say that?" Servamp asked, walking beside her with his hands in his pockets. "You do not think so."

"I'm furious at him right now." she said and clenched her teeth. "But I overdid it, right?"

"A little..." he muttered, looking straight ahead.

He stopped when he heard something shot past his ear. He pulled Emma into hug. Something pushed them and they fled to the other end of the street. Emma got up together with Servamp. He pulled her hair from the shoulders and sank his teeth into her neck. Glitter chains were created in the air, and Emma was holding her katana in her hand.

"Oh, you heard me..." whined the man who attacked Leah and Taiga. "Too bad..."

Ash and Emma attacked together. The fight began, blood flew everywhere by the street. Ash was swinging his claws, and Emma was cut off with his katana. Everything went well until the pink vampire came in the middle of the fight and pushed them off white-haired.

"I believe you wanted this..." he said to a white-haired man, throwing the body of a man in front of his leg.

Emma's breathing stopped. The man was her father. Her heart stopped as well as mind. Though Ash was telling her not to go there, she went and cut off a pink one in half. She received his head with one hand, and the other cut his neck with katana. The body fell to the floor.

Still, the white-haired caught her. He slapped her with palm over the face. Her body flew to the floor. He started to kick her. Ash was trying to get to her, but the chains were snapped. It was useless. He was just a normal black cat now. The man broke her bones in her hands and feet.

"You just have a fiery desire to end up like your father, huh?" he asked with a smile.

Before Ash could do something, he hit her with a sword. He let her fall to the floor. When Ash ran to her body, he was gone. He knelt down next to her. The eyes still had life in themselves. He sat on her and bit his lip.

Blood came down his chin. He pressed his lips on hers so his blood could get into her mouth. Otherwise, he never did the Subclass because he did not know if that person wanted to live or not. But her case was different. She wanted to live, he knew that.

The memory was interrupted. More memories were made in front of Leah's pink eyes. New memories. It was Taiga in the lab tied to the table, and above her stood a man with a needle in his arms. That was when he took her without Kuro's knowledge, when he was doing experiments on her, Leah thought when a new memory came out.

Emma woke up in an unknown bed. Her hair was darker and her eyes were red. She stood awkwardly out of bed and walked to the door. She went out into the long, dark hallway. The only source of light came from one room at the end of the corridor. She came to the entrance to the room and peered inside.

"She's awake." said Doubt Doubt looking at her.

All seven turned to her. Sleepy Ash got up and came to her.

"How are you feeling?" he asked lazily.

"Great, actually..." she said quietly and passed her tongue over her teeth.

When she felt the fangs, she gasped in surprise. She put her palms on her mouth and looked shocked at Ash. He looked at his brothers who just nodded. He explained that she had become Servamp because of his blood and the experiments the creator of Servamps was working on her.

"What now?" Wrath asked quietly.

"We can do nothing but accept her as Eighth Servamp." said Old Child. "What's your name?"

"Proud Tiger, Servamp of Vanity." she fired without thinking.

Old Child nodded. He looked at Sleepy Ash, who looked lazily toward the new Emma. In his mind he regretted that he ever came to her and made her his Eve.

"You and Proud Tiger must part." said Old Child.

"What?" Sleepy Ash asked shocked.

"You must not be so close, you are not Eve and Servamp, now you are a brother and a sister..."

"I do not accept her as a sister!" said loudly Sleepy Ash as his red eyes glowed. "I will never, she was my Eve, for me she will always remain that."

"You have to part anyway, brother." Wrath said somehow sad.

After a long discussion, Emma and Ash were greeted and went separate ways. The picture was darkened, and in front of Leah a green door was created. She took a silver handle and opened it. Walking through the dark hallway, she could hear Taiga's thoughts.

I should not have been born.I did not have to say those things to dad that day.That's my fault.If I stayed home I could do something.I did not have to attack that vampire.I should have listened to Ash and dad.I should have quit.I'm useless.I can never do anything good.I can not protect those I love.

She saw Taiga curled up in a dark corner. She took a deep breath and stepped toward her.

"You're not useless, Taiga!" she yelled at her.

All thoughts stopped. Taiga raised her eyes to her.

"What..."

"You're not useless, and what's happened is not your fault!" she said sharply. "The death of your father is not your fault, and what happened yesterday is not your fault, nothing of this is your fault!"

Taiga's red eyes widened. Leah took her hands to hers and smiled.

"You are the most special and the best person I've ever met. So many times you protected me from danger, sacrificed for me... You have no right to talk and think about things like this. Not you. Even if someone says something bad, know that I think you are special, I need you. You've protected me a lot of times, you were the one who threw yourself in front of the blade to protect me, so you do not deserve this." she stood up, holding her hand. "Come on, Taiga. We're going to fight together against all this."

She smiled at Leah and closed her eyes for a moment. Tear found its way down her cheek. She received her hand, and the darkness around them broke into a thousand pieces.

"Hai..." shakily replied Taiga transforming into a kitten.

Light blinded them both and threw out on the hard, wooden floor of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 418 7
SERVAMP and Disney crossover AU! Mahiru was like any other normal boy, except the fact that he does the job of a woman. After his mother passed, his...
2.1K 7 34
Miya Megumi, is a solo person to get things faster, she had no parents her mother died at a young age. Her father is out of the picture, abandoned he...
7.3K 99 27
(Y/N) left her life as a Vampire Hunter and wanders around the world. With no place to call home. The only thing on her mind is to kill her father fo...
4.5K 184 6
───── ❝ 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ❞ ───── "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮." "𝙂𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙...