Fake Love KTH ✔️

By Secretive_Trasheu

The most handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung from BTS is in love with you. You are confused, Do you like... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Behind The Scene
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Books
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue
BTS as girls

Epilogue : Interview

42 2 0
By Secretive_Trasheu

E-News Talk Show

: Interviewer
A few weeks ago, the whole K-pop fandom were suprised with a shocking news about death threat, bloody incident on stage, someone in BTS actually had a girlfriend?, and about a girl is actually disguised as the one and only Bts member, Park Jimin. So today,  we were exclusively going on live to seek more answers to this questions. So ladies and gentlemen, wait no more. Please Welcome, our guests. The one and only BTS!!.

BTS walk in the stage with loud claps and cheers from the audience.

--After half an hour of talking about how all the things could happen from A-Z. Everything about y/n being Jimin from day one is exposed. --

: Interviewer
I'm glad everything is going on great for all of you now. Seems like your fans is okay with all the secrets since you guys are happy with it. And some of them deadly wanting to know more about how your relationship is going through. Maybe can we get some information about your love life Taehyung-ssi?

Taehyung: Honestly, Y/n is someone who makes me happier than anyone I've ever met. She's special for me, she is comfortable to be around with, she accept all of me. My flaws, my weaknesses.. all of it. So I'll love her like what she deserves.

Namjoon: taehyungie is the happiest he could be. But then he met her. He is obsessed with his girlfriend, y/n. I can't blame him. She's gorgeous and they bounce off each other like they were meant to each other.

Hoseok: They're my favourite couple. They just always want to be around each other. Really supportive and always there for each other. This is the first time I've seen him this happy. I can say he is definitely in love.

Taehyung: I can't even believe that a girl like her is exist. She is really different and out of my league. She's cute, I'll never know how she did it. I genuinely think I've found my soulmate.

Yoongi: Not gonna lie, they're kinda cute. She makes him work harder. He needs her in life.

Jin: Taehyungie just love everything about her.

Taehyung: There's no one but her for me.

Jimin: we get it. You love her!

Jungkook: This hyung is always going on about y/n. Like people even care about their relationship. I don't care. Btw, she's facetime me last night hyung.

Taehyung: she's still my girlfriend baby bunny

Jungkook: i'm not a baby bunny.

Jimin: Our jungkookie, he seems don't give her much attention after knowing who y/n actually is. But actually he likes her a lot.

Jungkook: He is lying. Ignore him

:Interviewer
Laughing. Is it true jungkook-ssi?

Jungkook: I know i joked around a lot. I did not like her.

Bts: -_- loser.

Jungkook: Okay maybe honestly i liked her a bit. Like, maybe  actually i found my type of dream girl?

Jimin: jungkook wants y/n. He said he might steal her from taehyung

Namjoon: he can't

Yoongi: he's delusional

Jungkook: it's true. She likes me. I'm her favourite.

Jin: you actually do not have a clue what you're talking about huh?

Hoseok: i think y/n likes suga hyung more than you jungkook-ah.

Yoongi: I'm a genius with swag.

Jungkook: okay fine,. Y/n and taehyung hyung is getting on great. However, taehyung hyung isn't her type. But luckily i am.

Bts: pffttt!

Jin: the baby said that.. *windowwiper laugh

Jungkook: the second he puts one foot wrong. I am going to steal her. When that time come, he can't be angry because it's his fault. That's my grand plan.

Bts: Ohhhhh jungkookie! Way to go.

Jin: Not on my watch

Taehyung: y/n likes me, you don't have a chance. Because you are just.. um, so-so.

: Interviewer
Ohh.. taehyung-ssi is that jealousy i sense?

Taehyung: i never felt this before.  I just want her and her only. Honestly, i think about her a lot and get jealous easily even for a little things. And yesterday for the first time, i saw her wearing a dress and she look so beautiful. Like, I don't want any other guy looking at her.

Yoongi: here we go again.

Hoseok: cringe! Yah all of my fingers is bend. Gah!!

Jin: yah, i bought her that dress. I win.

Taehyung: what are you talking? There's no winner for her, except me.

Namjoon. He definitely loves her.

Yoongi: one more thing, talking about her sometime is okay.  But everyday... Haih.

Taehyung: my girlfriend is beautiful! It's a fact.

Jin: aigoo.. okay we get it.

Jungkook: You should hear their calls in night. They go on forever!

Jimin! I know right. He starts listings i love this about you, i miss you, this and that. It's just too.. urgh!

Yoongi: Dumb dumb couple.

: Interviewer
How about the other members? What do you guys think about y/n?

Namjoon: it's almost a year we've known y/n. And she's special like our own little sister.

Jin: Eventhough she's so much more like our little brother than little sister.

Hoseok: I know right. She's tough.

Taehyung: ofcourse. She's my girlfriend.

: Interviewer
Okay, we know what BTS think about y/n. But should we hear what y/n think about bangtan? Let's watch this video of y/n and her opinion.

Bts: eh??

--They watch Y/N interview in a screen--

Interviewer: What BTS mean to you?

:Y/N
Second family? Chaotic Big brother? Like that maybe. I don't really know actually. They meant a lot to me lately.

Interviewer: Describe each of BTS members.

:Y/N
Jimin. Thot, haha joking. He's The one and only panty dropper? Hahahaha. He's godly sexy even with that mochi face of his. Like, he's born to be a  performer, seriously.

:Y/N
Namjoon. Smart genius who freak me out with his tiddies while simultaneously attacked me with his deep dimple. I called him spitmon since he always beatboxing with his expression. Kekeke.

:Y/N
Jin. Brat slayer! That slayed brats like jungkook. A.k.a Our nagging omma, i like when he burst out laughing, it makes my heart one step closer to spontaneously combusting.

:Y/N
Hoseok. A great dancer, a great big bro and a loud companion indeed. I still confused wether he's a sun or an angel that fell from heaven tho.

:Y/N
Yoongi. Umm.. sarcastic, savage, brutally honest but still a sweet heart silently. He mostly keeps a straight face but actually he care a lot.

:Y/N
Jungkookie hurmm.. baby bunny. the amount of time i have wanted to jump out of a window squealing at his cuteness or desperately wanting to be squeezed by his thighs. I have trust issues

Jungkook: i told you guys. I'm her favourite

Taehyung: i never feel betrayed like this before.

:Y/N
Taehyung?. He's special ofcourse. He have that charms whenever he near me. He makes me all the 17,500 species of butterflies in my stomach and he make me feel all the cringiest feelings. But still, i love him the most.

Taehyung: I love you too. Taehyung grins

Bts: urgh!

: Interviewer
Awwwww... you guys are so adorable. So we continue with the next question.  jimin, how things start with the mother of your child?

Jimin: well,... it's all starts from the first day she works as our stylish...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 24.9K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
143K 5K 22
"The man I loved is now my bestfriend's boyfriend." What will you do if you knew the man you loved was your bestfriend's boyfriend? Will you be able...
28K 1.3K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
5K 348 12
Wow, you're the most beautiful man I ever saw in my life." The man spoke so Jimin snapped his gaze to look at him in disbelief. "That's highly unlike...