Fake Love KTH ✔️

By Secretive_Trasheu

The most handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung from BTS is in love with you. You are confused, Do you like... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Behind The Scene
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Books
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue : Interview
Epilogue
BTS as girls

22

67 2 0
By Secretive_Trasheu

Your POV

"Taehyung? W-why are you here?" I asked him. It just a day, but his face look so pale and swollen. Did he cry last night?

"It's because I love you" his voice seem so in pain

'No. he wouldn't. Not to me'

"I'm sorry.. but i think you mistook me with your member kim taehyung-ssi. I.."

"I know."

"Ne?"

"Y/n, i know everything"

'h-he called my name. Kim taehyung called my name. Did he really?'

"T-then.. i think you should know where jimin exactly is, taehyung-ssi" i start walking away from him. But he grip my wrist to stop me.

"I said i love you. I love you, not jimin!"

"No! Nobody would love me taehyung" i shake my hand from his hold.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes i am!"

Taehyung pointing at himself. "Are you really sure?"

"What?"

"Can't you accept the fact that i like you? Heck! I love you!"

'No, he did not. This is all scripted.'

"No, you lied. everyone lied. This is all fake love" i punch his chest and tried to push him away. But before i could get into my house. He trap me by the door with his arm.

"I've never been so scared of losing something in my life. The thing is, i love you so much y/n. To the point that my mind goes completely blank when I'm with you. That's why i made that stupid teasing and jealous over little things. I couldn't get my mind straight if you're near me." He confessed as i was completely blushing mess right now.

"My heart flutters thousands butterfly when I'm around you" he gradually take my hands. Embrace them in his warm hand.

My heart fluttering. In the same time, it was stabbed by thousands of prick.

"T-tae-"

"Y/n, you came into my world and you become a part of me" he stared into my teary eyes.

"Taehyung. I'm scared. I'm not pretty like other girls, I'm not cute at all. I-" he cut me as he hug me. Burrying my face onto his chest.

"I've fallen for your genuinely adorable behaviour, your determine mind, your selfless, caring heart and every little detail of you. I love you for you. You're the one who make my heart goes madly thumping and that is more than enough. I don't need any beauty queen or else. I only need you"His words make me more teary than ever.

'How could I reject him like this? '

He pulled out from our hug and cupping my cheeks. Rubbing the tears away.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

There, i cried. I let all the feelings out.

'Oh my god. The most handsome guy Kim taehyung is actually asking me out! ME!'

"I.." he cut me out by giving a peck on my lips.

"Sorry, i don't take a 'no' for an answer" he arrogantly said as he innocently shrugged his shoulders, grinning.

"W-what kind of ask is that?"

Before i could snap at him. He clashed his lips against mine. Attacking me with unexpected kiss as he slowly pulled apart from me.

I speechlessly look at him with face completely flushed into dark shade of red.

"What do you say?" he asked.

"D-did you really think i would say no to you?"

"Of course not. I just want to kiss you" he admitted, sending me a flirtatious wink. Left me snorted.

"So now you're mine y/n" he hug me again in a very tight hug.

"Well i guess you guys made up" a man's voice from taehyung back make us look at him.

There, stood jimin with my cousin. Hand in hand.

"Jimin-ssi, what happen with your face?" I asked seeing as soon as i saw his perfect face is different from last night.

"Ask your boyfriend. It hasn't been a day and my jiminie already bruised like this. Aigoo. Drag your boyfriend to your dorm and leave us in peace. i beg you" my cousin jokingly getting mad while jimin burrying his head on her shoulder. Fake crying. I could see he's smirking.

I look at taehyung. "What did you do to him?"

"Wanna go for a date?" He changed the topic. But it made me smile thoroughly.

******

All day for today, me and taehyung were having our 'date'. After going for a lunch at McDonald's and have a window shopping at the Mall. Fans were floggings over us. We have no other choice than to cancel our movie date and go back to the dorm.

"Want to watch Netflix with spicy ramen?" He ask. And I just nodded. Getting ready to cook the ramen while he choose our movie in the living room.

The end of the action movie we watched ended with a passionate deep kiss that made the situation around us feel awkward.

I cleared my throat as taehyung stretch his hand above.

"Ah.. when will the others be back? I hope they brought some snacks" he said searching for a topic to talk.

"I know right. I missed them already"

"You missed them? What about me?" He turned to faced me that sitting beside him on the couch.

"You're just infront of me, why would i miss you?"

"But i miss you every minute single seconds" he pouts start sulking like a kid.

I laugh. Caressing his hair

"Aigoo.. my taehyung is sulking are you. Why are you so cuteeee?" i pinch his cheeks jokingly

"I am not cute" he tried to slap my hand away but I'm not stopping.

"Yes you are. You're cute. Jungkook too"

"Don't say any guys name infront of me y/n" he stop my hand from pinching his cheeks while staring at my eyes.

"W-why can i not?"

"I easily get jealous and you know that"

"Pfft. W-what even.." i laugh awkwardly but he didn't. He keep staring at my eyes with serious gaze that made me gone silent as heart speed up

Taehyung leaned in slowly. I hesitate at first. But finally leaned in to him too.

The moment his lips touched mine, my eyes fluttered shut. I relaxed to his touch as if it was something natural.

He pulled me onto his lap so i was strangling him. He tug my lower lip with his teeth while his finger smoothly teased my waist.

I shuddered a little at the sudden contact of his cold finger tips, but he distracted me as his tongue traced the outline of mine. Making my knees feel weak.

Pulling away for a breathe. I look at him. His lips were swollen from our steamy kisses. My arms were resting around his neck. My fingers treading up to mess his hair.

'God, why did he this handsome? And he's my boyfriend?! Mine?'

He stand up from his seat at the couch walking to his room and locked the door. Still holding me up strangling his waist before flopping me down his bed gently

'Dejavu'

Hovering over me with gaze that I can't ever interpret whenever i see him.

He kissed me passionately.

"Y/n, I want you" taehyung breathe near my ear.

"Isn't this too fast? We just get together this morning"

"We've been living together for a few months and I've seen you everyday. I couldn't hold any much longer. I dont take a 'no' as an answer y/n"

"Then have me" i said as cupping his face.

*******

3rd POV

Taehyung strip her and slipped down the underwear that was the last clothing on her.

"Y/n. You're so beautiful"

"Stop saying lie t-tae" she said shyly trying to hide her bare chest with her hand. But taehyung pull her hand away to look at the view infront of him.

"Gorgeous only for me" he leaned in to kiss her again.

As he was doing. The tip of his member rubbed against her entrance. They both were becoming more and more impatient to claim each other.

"T-tae... T-this is my f-first time..." She blushingly said. Hiding her face.

"Don't worry. I will take care of you gently baby" he said. Taking y/n hand that closing her face in his hand, kissing her forehead this time.

Taehyung grabbed her waist and position himself properly. slowly went inside her. They both threw their heads back and moaned simultaneously.

He stayed inside of her for a whole as his member was throbbing madly. Letting her adjusting to his incredible size. He move his hips in a circular motion making y/n arch her back and taehyung groan because of the tightness.

It was when taehyung start to thrust slowly before thrusting frantically in the next minute. Y/n becoming a moaning mess.

Under the moonlight that escaded into the room. They made love all night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 10.8K 18
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook had been in a relationship for 4 years. At that time, they were inseparable. They were heads over heels for each other...
162K 9.6K 25
❝What? No. Guys don't kiss.❞ ❝C'mon. It's not like it'll mean anything.❞ | When Jimin finally gets noticed by his crush, he realizes just how unexp...
59.7K 3.4K 29
Park Jimin has always dreamed of meeting Mr. Right. A hopeless romantic at heart, he dreams of falling in love with a nice man, getting married, and...
24K 2K 63
Park jimin falls in love with Jeon jungkook, A boy who often comes to his house to play games in his older brother's room. Despite their five year o...