Fake Love KTH ✔️

By Secretive_Trasheu

The most handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung from BTS is in love with you. You are confused, Do you like... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Behind The Scene
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Books
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue : Interview
Epilogue
BTS as girls

20

30 2 0
By Secretive_Trasheu

Taehyung  POV

We are currently having dinner at yoongi and jungook favourite lamb skewers restaurant with the whole group. As starting tomorrow, we will getting a two days break from work. Might get some drink together tonight.

Three hours later, everyone except me and jungkook already drunk. Fully wasted with bottles of soju and rice wine.

"Really?? So we have to drag them all? Aishh.. i really need a break from this hyungs" jungkook whine while i just sighed.

After me and jungkook struggle to bring the drunkards to get inside the car. We waste no time to drive back to our dorms.

---inside dorms---

"WoAhHh tHe gRoUnd is sHAking. I FeeL soMethIng kEeP DaNgling mAN" namjoon said walking weirdly eventhough no one try to do anything to him.

"HEyyy, dOn't ToUch mE. I fOrbiD anYone toUchIng me or I'll sUe you. AISH! I saId nO touChIng!" yoongi getting mad at our automatic cleaner that bump onto his feet.

"Jin Hyung. YOu are reAAALLly dRuNkkKkkk" hoseok shout while laying on the floor  doing a swimming movement.

"HosEokie, i wAsN't tHat drUnk. Do yOu UndeRstAnd mE?" Jin hyung answer while facing a wall.

"Hyung, when the officer ask you what your name. You pointed at your face and ask him to googled it. You are completely drunk"

"I Am nOt! you liTtlE.. Baby bWUNny.. you kNow i RAISED youuu-ohhpff" jin sentence were cut as he fell face first on the couch. as yoongi plop above him next.

"DAmNNN... It's HOt in heRe" jimin said while unbuttoning a shirt.

"Yes i know, but why are you unbuttoning MY shirt?" Jungkook shout getting jimin away from him in traumatized.

"Oh is itttttt? haHahAhah" sHe said sluggishly while poking jungkook chest with her fingers.

"Geez, i don't know jimin hyung would be this drunk by drinking a shot of soju. He usually chug two glass of wine and still alive"

I shrug. As i Tried to separate yoongi from jin.

"OmpHHh. My tWuMmy is moOOviNg WeIrdly..  kOoKiE!!"

"What?!"

"I ThiNk.. I wAnt To.. buRRBBppp..."

"Hyung! Taehyung hyung. I think jimin hyung want to throw up" jungkook said while pushing jimin drunk body to mine

"Why me?"

"Because if it was me. He's gonna rape my body all over"

I rolled my eyes as i bring jimin to the toilet inside her room. She throw up all she want as i pat her back in a gentle circle.

After she's done. I give her a glass of water before laid her on her bed comfortably. I exited her room to get hoseok to sleep in his room too.

But when i get inside the room again while dragging hoseok on the floor by his leg. I saw she's currently taking off her clothes one by one.

My eyes goes bigger before pulling hoseok by his leg to the hall once again. Letting him sleep in the hall with the other wasted members.

I run back to jimin's room. locking the door so no one could enter. When i turn around, she's only in her panties and inner clothes. Slightly showing her chest strap.

"Yah!! Why did you take off your clothes?!" I whisper yelled as i tried to stop her from taking off her inner shirt that left.

"Eung~~ It's so hot and i can't breathe. This thing stop my breathing" she point at her chest strap.

I gulp. 'Please, don't tempt me.'

"But you can't take that off jimin!"

"I'm not jimin! My name is y/n!"

"Fine y/n. Don't take that off yet. I find you another shirt okay?"

"Owkayy.." she stop pulling her inner shirt as she pout. Slouching on her bed.

'she's still cute even she's drunk'

I search for a comfortable shirt she could wear and soak some small cloth to wipe her sweat. When i get out from the bathroom. She already fallen asleep on her bed.

I approached the girl constantly, occasionally stealing glances at her lower body.

HOT. I mentally convinced myself that i am not a pervert. But my actions speak otherwise. I kept staring at her delicious abdomen and thick thighs.

Her plump lips accompanied with her dirty blonde hair emphasize her otherworldly features. Oh, she's a beauty.

I gently wiped the sweat of her face and neck with the towel as she groans a little in her slumber. May or may i not have interpreted it in a dirty manner. Can i say her raspy voice sent me dangerous signals?

"Taetae?" She called.

"why did you drink so much emm? You can't even handle a liquor"

"YOu iDioT!. It's bEcAuse of You. I kNow you lIkE jiMin, but i liKe yoU.." she stop as she pouts, tears welling on her cheeks.

" bUt nO oNe WouLd liKe Me becAuse i aM me. I'M no spEciAl. But I'm coNfuSed of whAt i shOulD do.. i-" she mutter sluggishly between her sobs.

"Y/n it's not tr-"

Light Snoring..

' Did i really fall for her? She's so handfull.'

"Wait. Jimin! Jimin wake up. You have to change your clothes first.. jimin? Y/n?" I shook her body but no answer. She's dead asleep.

I sighed.

"Tonight gonna be a long night."

******

Your pov

I softly pulled out from my sleep with birds chirping and the light filtering in from the window. I blink to adjust the brightness of the room. Realising that something is off somewhere.

Something feel really comfortable that i rarely feel this few months. As i look down, I realise i wear nothing underneath except a big sweater that stop in mid thigh.

I jolted my blanket to cover my body as examining the room. I didn't see hoseok on his bed.

'What happen after i got drunk last night? Ahh! This is crazy, i can't remember a thing!'   i rub my hair while kicking everything on the bed. Regretting my decision to drink last night.

'c'mon y/n, remember! Remember!' i hit my own head.

Suddenly the door abruptly open from the outside. Showing Taehyung with a spatula on his hand. I cover my body with the blanket again. Hiding my chest.

"Oh you're up. Go wash your face and help me prepare the breakfast." He said, i just nodded. He nod again before turned around to get out from my room

"T-taehyung!"

"What?" He look at me back. Brows raised questioning.

"D-did anything happen last night?"

"You bet. Everyone we're fully wasted. Jungkook and i struggle to bring you all back to the dorm."

"C-can i know w-who change m-my s-shirts?"

"Your shirt? I don't know. Once we get to the dorm, you lock yourself in the room. We couldn't even get hoseok hyung to sleep in this room because of you. He ended sleeping on the couch."

'Thank goodness!! That's means i did it myself.'

"A-ah... Okay.. t-thanks"

"Get ready faster, help me prepare the breakfast before everyone get up" he instruct before closing the door.

After he close the door. In a speed of light, i get off from the bed collecting my clothes on the floor and run to the shower. Getting ready before anyone get up.

*****

It's already evening and i still laid in my bed watching Netflix all day. Everyone is out going somewhere for our two day break. My empty stomach growling begging me to fill it's tank. So i end up dragging my lazy bum to the empty, dark kitchen to get some food.

After getting my self two bag of potato chip, i open the fridge to take some cold water, but something more interesting and delicious caught my eyes.

"Ngehehe, Netflix won't complete without potato chip and ice cream indeed. Come to mama baby"

When i closed the fridge door, i see a dark silhouette smiling creepily like the one i saw in the horror movie i just watch.

Snacks and Ice cream already fall on the floor. I'm screaming lunatickly. Before Make up my mind to grip the silhouette limb. Well, i guess? and do a body throw to safe myself. Ready to make a run and hide somewhere.

But after four step away. I heard the silhouette deep voice scrunch in pain. I stop and slowly turn around to see that silhouette clearly in the dark .

"T-taehyung? Is that you?"

"Who else?"

I gasp!

"My ice cream!" I whine stomping my foot on the floor. Kneeling to pick it up. I guess 3 second rule can be a 3 minute rule can it? This ice cream is too precious to throw.

"You just did a body throw on me and you care for your ice cream more?" Taehyung asked with a unbelievable voice

"I wouldn't attack you, if you didn't freak me out, stupid. You scared me to death. Look what have you done to my baby. "

"Wahhh . I can't believe this. Really?" he said, slowly getting up from his position in pain.

"What are you doing in the dorm anyway? It's holiday"

"I knew you would be scared alone in the dorm, so i stay."

Heart fluttering. Chest thundering. Face blushing.

"But regret it big time" he continue, before walking weirdly to his room. I look at him and back to my melted ice cream on the floor.

'Geez that Kim Taehyung! . How can he easily melt my heart?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 9.4K 25
❝What? No. Guys don't kiss.❞ ❝C'mon. It's not like it'll mean anything.❞ | When Jimin finally gets noticed by his crush, he realizes just how unexp...
7.9K 833 43
Park jimin falls in love with Jeon jungkook, A boy who often comes to his house to play games in his older brother's room. Despite their five year o...
3.6K 178 5
Kim Taehyung Taehyung is on top of the world, BTS is doing better than ever, his band mates are his best friends and it still blows his mind how ther...
142K 5K 22
"The man I loved is now my bestfriend's boyfriend." What will you do if you knew the man you loved was your bestfriend's boyfriend? Will you be able...