Fake Love KTH ✔️

Por Secretive_Trasheu

The most handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung from BTS is in love with you. You are confused, Do you like... Más

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Behind The Scene
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Books
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue : Interview
Epilogue
BTS as girls

17

24 1 0
Por Secretive_Trasheu

Taehyung POV
3am

I couldn't sleep a wink even after 3 hours laying on the bed. I wake up, go to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of hot chocolate.

I saw the members were deep asleep in the hall. Some on the couch, some on the floor, while yoongi hyung sleeping on the massaging chair. One person is not there and it's jimin.

I turn off the TV. Bringing myself to go back to my room after drinking the hot chocolate. But when i put my hand on the door knob. I turn around to hoseok and jimin room. Turning their door knob enough for me to see the view inside. I saw jimin peacefully sleeping on his bed.

******

3rd person POV

Taehyung walk tip toe try not to wake her up.  Sitting on the side of her bed staring at her.

His finger trace her cheeks to her eyes  and swept her fridge away.

"Who are you? Where is jimin? "

No answers.

"You played me. I really thought i was gay for jimin."

Staring at her sleeping face with loving gaze.

"But end up you were actually a girl."

He smiled, gently Caressing her silky short hair.

"How could jimin lied to me? To us? And how could you agreed to live with 6 bunch of guys in one house? it's dangerous."

He sighed.. rubbing his own face.

"You... i avoid you because i was confused  and angry at the same time. Thinking who's the one i fall for?. But how could i getting mad at you longer? You're getting in my mind every time ."

Y/n move in his sleep. Almost knock her head on the side of her bedside table. But taehyung cover the table with his hand so she bump into his palm instead.

"Aigoo.. she's clumsy.. so clumsy."

"Emmph.. taehyung.." she talk in her sleep make taehyung stop breathing for a moment.

"Huh? I-is she sleep talking?"

"Hotteok, ... your...  favourite" she mutter while sleeping comfortablely.

"So what?" He jokingly talk with sleepy y/n. Palming his own face while staring at her.

"stop avoiding me.. tae. I miss you"

He blushed in red hue with her last words.

"I won't. I won't avoid you again."

Staring at her sleeping face for the nth time again. Unknowingly Holding his own breath

"Ahh! You are so cute"

"Urmmh.. cold.." she stirred in her sleep.

He pull the blanket enough to cover until her neck. She smiles in her sleep when taehyung did that. Loving the warmth.

"Ahh.. Too cute, you're too cute. I think i fall for you more"

*******

Next morning
Your POV

I just freshly got out from the shower seeing a tray of breakfast ready on my bedside table with some medicine on the side.

"Oh jin oppa must be the one prepared this for me. "

I went to the hall where i could see  jungkook and jin hyung is on the sofa folding clothes.

"Jin hyung thank you for the breakfast"

"What breakfast?" He ask me back

"You're not the one made me the breakfast?"

"No I'm not. Jungkook did you do it?" Jin oppa throw a shirt toward jungkook already sulking face.

"Obviously not" jungkook take the shirt jin throw and throwing it back at him.

"I saw taehyung brought the tray to your room jimin-ah" yoongi talking from the massaging chair still closing his eyes, resting.

"He did?" I asked, but before i could hear the answers. I already speed walking toward taehyung room.

"Wuu breakfast in bed. Romantic."

"You're still haven't done with your fact aren't ya?" Jin asked jungkook.

"I will not. Vmin is real. I know it!"

"Heh" yoongi seems smirking from his place.

*******

I knocked the door and poke my head inside after hearing taehyung give permission to enter.

"Taetae?"

"What?" He was organising his closet full of gucci branded clothes.

"Ermm.. is it true you're the one who put breakfast on my bedside table?"

"So what if i did?" still not looking at me.

"Can i.. eat it?"

"Give jin hyung if you don't want it"

My smile getting wilder.

"Is that means... are we okay now?"

"Since when we're not okay?"

"Awww I'm so happy!" I bounce in my place before back hugging his tiny waist.

"what are you doing?"

"Yah kim taehyung. I miss youuu"

"Pfftt! Simple minded girl"

"Uh?? Did you say something?" I let go of the hug.

"Nothing"

"Ahhh.. i should buy you the hotteok sooner so you're not sulking over me too long"

"You think buying hotteok will solve everything?"

"Nope. But maybe yes for you. Here, I'll help you organise your closet"

"Yah, don't touch my gucci"

"Which is important? Me or your gucci?"

"Ofcourse my gucci. Why would you be important than my gucci collection?"

"Tch! Fine. Go rot with your gucci while i play game with jungkook."

"Yah yah yah, i was joking. Ofcourse you're more important to me. But you should eat your breakfast first."

"I can eat it later with you. Awwww taee~~ are you worried about me? you're so sweet" i was jokingly act in a cute annoying voice to annoy him.

But i was caught by namjoon who suddenly coughing from the bathroom door. Just finish his shower. I forgot that taehyung share this room with namjoon oppa.

"Ahhh.. i think i should went outside. I might had diebetes if i stay too long in this room" he said. Rubbing his wet hair with the small towel in his hand

I was froze in my position. Ashamed of what i had did. I look at taehyung and he look at me too before we burst into a huge laughter.

*******

Stadium
Idol star athletic championship day
Taehyung POV

'She look so cute today too. White suit her the best'

"Taehyung why are you smiling? Did some girl group took your interest?"

'you'

"Yes"

"Really? Who?"

"Yah, I love you" i did a big love sign toward her with my arms and that sign  made our fans squealing.

"I love you too chingu-yah . Tch! stop changing topics... faster tell me her name" she lend her ear to me.

"Emm.. i know her face, but I don't know her name" i whisper to her.

"Tch! You secretive punk." She punch my chest. Urghh. She quite strong for a girl.

"Jimin-ah!" How are you doing today? You look different"

"Oh? Sungwoon-ah" jimin turn toward wanna one sungwoon when he jump on jimin from the back.

I gently push sungwoon from jimin back giving him a smile

"Sorry sungwoon-ssi. But jimin hurt his back a few days ago and still recovering

"I did?" Jimin whisper.

"Oh really? Sorry i didn't know. Are you okay?" He asked worriedly

"Jiminie" taemin sunbaenim from shinee coming toward us hi-fiving jimin and bro hug him.

'i didn't like the sight of it'

"Sorry taemin sunbae. I think we should go. The game almost start" i pull jimin away from him.

"Oh? Jimin-ssi!" Shownu from monsta x tried to hi fiving him. Instead, I'm the one hi fiving shownu after i push jimin away with my body.

"Jiminaahhhh" sungjae from btob call him this time.. intended to hug jimin. But i go infront of him and hug him.

"Sungjae, it througt you're my friend,why the hell you want to hug jimin instead of me?"

"What's the problem?"

"Jimin sunbaenim!" and another rookie boy group floggings over her.

I sighed in jealousy.

'just why is she so famous?! Is jimin THIS famous before?'

******

"So for 400 meter run. Jungkookie, hobi, taehyungie and jiminie will participate"

'she will run with us boys? She could fell and get herself hurt.'

"Uh.. namjoon hyung. I think we should change jimin with other runner because jimin leg is not in the best condition for now"

"I did?" Jimin said before i tug him.

"He did? Then maybe we could change the runner. But who?"

"yoongi hyung Can run in jimin place" i answered namjoon hyung questions immediately.

"Me? Running? " Yoongi is in Shookga mode.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

400K 20.7K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
5K 348 12
Wow, you're the most beautiful man I ever saw in my life." The man spoke so Jimin snapped his gaze to look at him in disbelief. "That's highly unlike...
8.4K 887 44
Park jimin falls in love with Jeon jungkook, A boy who often comes to his house to play games in his older brother's room. Despite their five year o...
143K 5K 22
"The man I loved is now my bestfriend's boyfriend." What will you do if you knew the man you loved was your bestfriend's boyfriend? Will you be able...