Fake Love KTH ✔️

By Secretive_Trasheu

The most handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung from BTS is in love with you. You are confused, Do you like... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Behind The Scene
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Books
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue : Interview
Epilogue
BTS as girls

15

26 1 0
By Secretive_Trasheu

It's been two months since i know about eun woo. I suppose to be in a really heartbreak stage. But taehyung make me forget about him in any second by always be by my side.

Sometimes he even make my heart flutters for him. He's just not only have a pretty face, he's also too sweet to handle.

Bts is really good family to be exact.  Despite restless day and night, hours of dance practice, album recording, music video shootings, photoshoot, rehearsal, interviews, music shows, CF's, vlive, awards ceremonies, fanmeeting and many more flogs our busy schedule.

It's impossible for a person to do it all without enough rest and sleep. But that what BTS did. They get what they deserve. Successfull young billionaire in no time with their own hardwork. 

Some might presume they are workaholic chasing for money and fame.

They were wrong, as long I'm stuck with them. I know no one force them to do it. They're the one who wanted to do it. Because they simply love what they did.

Music bonds them. They wanted to share a message, interpretation of their feelings through their own music.

I know they are tired, i know they are breathless. But I know one thing.

That they could forget about their tiredness because of their fans. The feelings of being proud when the fans cheered for them, loving their hardwork as an masterpiece, accepting their message as an inspirational to others is enough for them.

They are true to what they work for. That's what make them successful.

Despite all that, the staffs are the one who make their dream come true. They are one, they are family. They are BTS backbone.

*******

After world tour concert in Japan
Backstage
Jungkook POV

"Jimin-ah try this, Eat this too and this" taehyung hyung keep spooning jimin hyung a lot of foods.

"Jin hyung. Don't you feel weird about them?" I point at jimin and taehyung using my chopstick

"Weird like what?" Busy feeding himself.

"Ani... They keep glueing with each other and they do everything together. I just feel weird"

"Is it? What do you think yoongi-ah?" Jin hyung ask yoongi hyung beside him.

"I think You're just jealous they left you out kook-ah" yoongi hyung said without even looking at me and just munching his food.

"Jealous? What jealous? I am not! Not even a tiiiiiny ween-"

"Jealous! 100% jealous. We can see it" hoseok hyung said while clapping his hand like a seal.

"Pfft wahh.. no i am not! I just think it's weird when they look like they switched role"

"What do you mean?" Namjoon hyung ask this time. Coming from somewhere, Sitting beside jin hyung on the arm rest.

"See closely hyung" they lean closer by the table. Making a small circle.

"before this. Jimin hyung is the who often taking care of V hyung. But this few weeks. I could see V hyung is the one who taking care of jimin hyung in everything. He look different, like more caring and matured and.. i don't know.. Like, someone else! Can't you see heart eyes coming out from him?"

They glance at each other before sighing.

"You're jealous" they all told me.

"Ah hyung. I'm serious"

"We're serious too" hoseok hyung said. Continue to eat his food

"Aish hyung..." They laugh, ignoring me

"What if they were actually in a relationship?" I could see they stop eating as their attention more on me.

" Them? In a relationship as in Gay? That's impossible" Yoongi hyung point at them using his lips.

All of us looking at taehyung who are busy massaging jimin's hyung neck.

I nodded and they just laugh at me again.

"More like a boss and a servant relationship" namjoon mumble but still could be heard by us.

"We know that they've been best friend since forever. It's normal for them being like that" jin hyung defend them this time.

"Our jungkookie is jealous" hoseok hyung coos me.

"I said I'm not hyung" I'm bouncing on the couch.

"Yeah yeah whatever kid"

"Ahh suga hyung, it's true. I'm not jealous.. Even the fans know. The timeline and news feed is full about Vmin everywhere."

"So? Even if they were gay. That is their choice then. Atleast they work hard on their job and focus on what they have to do. The fan's is also support them. Then isn't okay?"

I didn't have anything to say against namjoon hyung words.

"Well i guess... But atleast they should told us if anything is happening. Maybe that's what I want actually. You know... We are a family after all."

Jin hyung sigh and hug me from the side.

"Let time decides. Sometimes, there are things that are complicated to tell anyone kook-ah. For an example, you. you would face problems yourself, rather than talking to us. Maybe they feel more comfortable to talk to each other than to anyone. Don't you think so?"

" I guess you're right"

"And we're right about you being jealous"

"Fine hobi hyung. You're right. I'm jealous!"

"Aigoo aigoo.. our kookie" jin and hoseok hyung coos this time. Caressing my hair.

I pout. Crossing my arms and leaning on the couch. They laugh but still tease me like a kid.

'i'm already 21 for god sake'

*******

Hotel room
Taehyung POV

"Noo! I lost again" i rub my face in frustration as i lose in overwatch against jungkook for the nth time.

"Assa! Pizza are on you hyung! "

"Tch! Fine. Call the pizza delivery "

"On my way!"

"I think we should invite jiminie too"

"Urm? I'm okay with that. You're the one who pays anyway" jungkook said while dialling on his phone.

I called jimin but he's not answering.

"Oh? Jiminie is not answering. Is he sleeping already?" I mumble.

"Why?"

"Jimin is not answering my call. Do you think he already had his dinner?"

"How should i know? Huhhh, look look. You did that again"

"Did what?"

"I told the members that you've changed and they didn't trust me"

"What You told them?"

" I told them that you guys are gays"

"Hahahaha since when?"

"Hyung you changed"

"How?"

"Hyung you treat jimin hyung like he's delicate, you take care of him like a drama character would do to their girlfriend. It's fine with me watching drama, but it's annoying to watch you guys did it. Like bro... What??"

"I don't think so"

"I think so. Even army think that too. Didn't you see Twitter? The popular search for this week is Vmin couple. They keep talking about your loving gaze toward jimin hyung. Many more, but it's annoying to say. You better see it by yourself"

"Pfftt you're just jealous"

"Whatever, i want to take a shower"

Jungkook take his towel before going inside the bathroom.

I roll my eyes. Lazily laying on the bed waiting for the pizza delivery to come.  scrolling tweeter. As what jungkook told me. Vmin search is no.1 in the chart.

Unknowingly I smiled.

"Oh! this is where jimin look cute in that specs and purple hair"

Scrolling..

"this is time where he look beautiful in that silver jacket. His eyes beautiful. That's my jimin"

Scrolling

"Ish! Why would jungkook picture with jimin in vmin hashtags? Where is our part in love yourself chorus? Tch!"

Scrolling jimin fanclub  picture. Taking screenshots....

' Wait. What am i doing? Why would i took screenshot of jimin's picture?'

look at the screenshot collection.

"245 screenshot of jimin?! Did i do this?" I mumble alone standing up and walking to the left and right

" eyyy.. it's just because jimin is cute. He's cuter than girls idol anyway, his smile is bright and his hug is warm. It's add- wahh!! Yahhh! what am i doing?" I tossed my phone on the bed. Rubbing my hair, crouching on the carpeted floor.

'did i... Really...eh? T-toward jimin?'

"Hyung why are you screaming? Did the delivery guy already came? Did you surprise with the price? Kekeke, i order a lot ain't i?

Jungkook get out from the bathroom with just towel on his waist and wet hairs.

"Jungkook-ah"

"Ne?"

I hug jungkook without any words. Making him froze in his position.

"H-hyung W-what?"

"This is weird. I didn't feel anything..."

"What are you saying?" I break the hug and push him away.

'but when I'm with jimin or touched him. My heartbeat is uncontrollable. I just... '

"I think i did.. jungkook i did!""

"You did what? What is it this time?"

Jungkook confusedly asked, but i ignore him and run toward the door.

"Hyung!! Ahh, hyung! You just act to run away from paying aren't you? Hyung!! Yah! I still will pay with your card! "

I ignore jungkook shour from our hotel room and run toward jimin and hoseok hyung room downstairs.

'i do like Jimin! . He might be gay, but I'm gayer for him. And i want to proudly confess to him'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 100 11
Namjoon breaks away from their kiss, leaning his forehead against Jungkook's, and tries to slow down his breathing. "Bun, I don't know what I'm doing...
10.2K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...
198K 10.8K 18
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook had been in a relationship for 4 years. At that time, they were inseparable. They were heads over heels for each other...
229K 6.8K 28
Biggest and Brightest K-Pop Boyband. Millions of Supporters. Successful concerts in the largest arena around the world. Different country, Different...