Fake Love KTH ✔️

By Secretive_Trasheu

The most handsome man in the world, Kim Taehyung from BTS is in love with you. You are confused, Do you like... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Behind The Scene
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
Books
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue : Interview
Epilogue
BTS as girls

13

26 1 0
By Secretive_Trasheu

Hangang river
2am

My shirt is wet with sweat after been running almost 2 hours. I laid down on the grass. Heaving a deep breath, while looking at the plain hazy sky. There's seems no stars covering the sky as skies in Malta.

My mind is lost to somewhere again for the nth time that past hours. I decide to be jimin for the sake of my cousin and her unborn child. She need jimin by her side.

I hate her for lying to me, but i love my cousin too much for it . I'll do everything for her like she always does to me. Jimin and their unborn child will be her everything now. I would thank jimin for that. But the fact about eun woo struck deep inside me.

I can't accept the truth because i start to like him so much. I feel butterfly, heck! a garden of butterflies in my stomach when he's around. But all of that turns out to be fake.

"You put your hope too much y/n. Who would even fall for a girl like you? Look at yourself."

I cried again. Hiding your eyes with your arms.

"To think that all of it was scripted.  I was so simple. So stupid to believe him that easy. Haish!"

Breath stuck in your throat as you cried harder.

"Stop crying y/n! What's the point of crying for someone that doesn't even recognize you?"

You get up from your laying position. Burrying your hesd on your knees this time while hitting your ache chest.

"Just accept the fact that no one will ever like you as a girl. You are nothing. You're not special nor beautiful".

'It hurt so much that it pains me to cry more.'

My phone buzz.

"who's the person dare to interfere my time to cry! Oh? Taehyung?" I practice my voice, so it's not sounded groggy after been crying for hours.

"Hello?"

"H-hello? Jimin where are you? You're not in your room"

"Tae... Why are you in my room? You're not sleepy yet?"

"I'm.. ." sniff

"Taehyungie, are you crying?"

"No" Sniff.. sniff

"Did you have a nightmare again?"

"Jiminie.. where are you?"

"Hangang river"

"For a date?"

"Pshh.. what date? I.." sobs.

"Jiminie. Are you crying too?"

"No" sobs.

"You're lying aren't you?  Wait there" and he end the call.

"What?" I put my phone in the pocket as burrying my head between my knees again.

I Don't know how long I've been crying. But i was awake when i feel a warmth engulfing my body. It was a padded jacket.

When i raised my head, i saw taehyung crouching infront of me. Breathing hard as smoke puff out from it. Wrapping a knitted scarf around my neck.

"Taehyung-ah.. when did y-"

"Yah, are you crazy? It's cold but why are you out here wearing thin clothing? Look at you, your lips blue, you even shivering Wah... What would you do without me jiminie?" He nag as he put the jacket and scarf properly on my shivering body.

I just aware that my body is shivering in coldness. I just lost in thoughts to realise it earlier.

He sighed before sitting on the grass beside me, putting a can of warm coffee on my cheeks while grinning.

"Who is it? Who the one make your face look more ugly like this?"

'did you ever see your dearest jimin face after i punch him in the face? He look hidious i can't even recognize him'

"Yah! It's cold. Why did you sweat so much?" I change the topic, pushing his hand that lean the cans on my cheeks.

"You the reason why you punk!"

"Hoh! What did i do?"

"Yah, i never saw you crying before. So when i heard you sobbing on the phone of course i will run to where you were to see with my own eyes that your lame ass is  crying. There, i said it. Satisfied?" He pouts standing up whilst throwing the coffee can on my lap gently.

I look at him clearly. His breathing still slightly ragged with sweats on his forehead and neck. still wearing his tata pajama and home slippers. I can tell that he's worried over jimin that he didn't have the time to change.

My heart slightly flutters because of his kind behavior.

' how can jimin had a really great best friend while he's a jerk himself?'

"Yah, you wear this" i stand beside him, taking off the padded jacket and give it to him. Next, i take off the scarf and wanted to give it to him but he insists for me to wear it.

"You wear it. It's cold"

"Forget it. I'm not weak like you tae. You wear it"

"You wear it. I'm not the one who cried"

"Well you cry too. that's why you'd go into my room. Ain't i right?"

"Okay you win. I wear the jacket, but you wear the scarf"

"Okay fine" i said

"Okay" he said back.

******

We sat on a bench while eating a spicy ramen and coca-cola.

"Wahhh.. your face gonna be swollen for the rest of the day tomorrow jimin-ah"

"You're the one to talk. Have you look at your face yourself?"

"Oh Really?" ..... Yah, Want to share?" Taehyung suddenly said not looking at me but still eating his ramen deliciously.

"What? You can't finish your ramen? Giv-"

"Not that. The reason you cried. Tell me"

"Nothing much. You?"

"Nothing much"

"Same then" after finish eating two cups of ramen each. We were engulf in a complete silent while laying down on the bench. Staring at the sky. Head to head hearing our new comeback album. Fake Love.

"Yahhh... As what we expected, RM hyung is brilliant. Fake Love, this song is great to hear after a break up.

I could see taehyung turn to look at me at from the side of my eyes.

"Haih... There's no stars in the sky" i sighed, he just hummed.

Peaceful silence

"Jiminie, do you think my grandma are one of the star above? Do you think she can see me? proud of me?"

"Ofcourse she will be proud of you. How can she not? Geez."

"Remember after we debuted, i told you, that i promised grandma i will show her i could be the top worldwide artist. Ottoke?(What should I do?) I can't keep that promised to her. She's not here with me. I can't stop crying in my sleep whenever i dreamed of her" shiver start to be heard in his deep voice.

I stand up from my trance before knocking his head.

"Auch! What is that for?" He said sitting up from his position while holding his forehead that i smack.

"That is for waking you up. She's proud of you alright. She will be, i know she will. So don't be a crybaby and move on. Do you want to see her sad when she saw you mourning over her like this?" He shake his head innocently.

" And, even when you're hurt and really wanted to cry. Just cry, No one would blame you for crying. Don't cry in the bathroom alone. You have us, your member, your friend, your family, your fans. You can let it all out. We're not perfect, we're human. We have feelings"

Tears start to brim in taehyung eyes. He choked on his breath before crying his tears out. Sobbing in silence. I pull his head to burried on my shoulder.

"You even have me, your bestest friend"

"Thank you jimin-ah. What would i do without you?"

"I know right? So cry. Tomorrow will be a better day"

The words i said to taehyung is actually more as an advice for myself.

' tomorrow will be a better day. Just move on.' i said to myself as Caressing taehyung back to calm him.

"Why are you crying too jiminie?"

"Yah, didn't you know crying is best when the both of us crying too"

"Is it? I think it is" he start to giggle making myself smiling too, while watching the night sky

'yeah. Cry y/n, cry all you want tonight. Tomorrow you are a new person.'

*******

Bighit practice room
Taehyung POV

"Thank you for your hardwork!" Our dancing teacher bowed and we bow to him back.

At last, our dance practice that taking place from this morning until this late night is finished. It's time to go home.

"Taehyungie, jiminie" our manager named sejin called us.

"Yes hyung?"

"What is it?"

"Sorry to say this. But Bang PD nim asked you to practice two more hours as a punishment to yesterday night. both of you sneak out right?"

I whine as i heard the news while jimin sighed.

"Sorry, i come back to pick you both later after i sent the other members back to the dorm" is all he said before walking out from the practice room to get the van ready.

"You guys sneak out together to go to  hangang river last night?" Namjoon hyung said, already wearing his jacket. I just nod in pouts

"Yah.. you two, you sneak out to hangang. You should brought me too. You kids is very unfair" jin hyung point his finger to us with a dramatic reaction. This hyung.

"But fans are already crazy in the social media. Many of them conclude that you both are having a midnight date and many more. You're a hot topic" yoongi hyung said smirking

"Date? what date?. It's just ramen and coke's. People is overdramatic" jimin said standing up for the fact.

"Oh.. our junior is so innocent. Walking at hangang at midnight together in pajama, eating ramen and coca-cola is acceptable as a date. I saw you guys were even hugging in the picture. That's why the fans are going crazy" this time hoseok hyung said, putting his arms around jimin shoulder as jimin give him a 'what the bleeep.. ' face.

"Ah hyung, that is just not gonna happen. Taehyung and i are friend. We're a guy for god sake. What could be happening? geez this hyungs! Is it nice to tease us?" Jimin pushing a laughing  hoseok and jin hyung away from him.

"That's right, what could be happening? You're both guys. But Taehyung hyung, Do you like jimin hyung?"

"Huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 17.6K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
3.3K 186 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
362K 11.8K 53
Cover by @taeeatskookies Jungkook thought he was a normal student in a normal high school...he was an army and a big fanboy. He has a few bullies in...
198K 10.8K 18
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook had been in a relationship for 4 years. At that time, they were inseparable. They were heads over heels for each other...